All Comments on 'Hayley Busts Balls'

by ManofthePublic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Her eyes light up when she finds a story about a teenage, ball busting girlfriend!

I’m 6’ 2’’, 210 lbs. and muscular. But my wife is only 4’11’’, 90 lbs., and a gymnast. We met our first year in college. And part of the attraction, for both of us, was that we were a complete mismatch physically.

We had a good sex life, much of which involved me tossing her around like a ragdoll during sex. That almost always made her cum. One night in bed she slyly said, “It would be so, so hot if I resisted and you just took me!”

In spite of being excited by the idea, I said, “Sounds like fun. But you know, that is called rape!”

She giggled and said, “You can’t rape the willing!”

Then, she cautioned, “We need some kind of safe word or signal, just in case I want to stop halfway through.”

We were nude, nestled together in bed, and she had one of her knees between my legs. As we discussed safe words and signals, I became more and more excited about the prospect of ‘raping her’. My voice was trembling in anticipation.

She smiled mischievously, pressed her kneecap into my groin, and gently ground it around a little. I immediately got hard, and in a quivering voice said, “I can’t wait to rape you!”

She gave me a small whack in the balls, with her knee, and my cock began oozing profusely. She said, “It looks like having my knee there excites you, doesn’t it?”

She rubbed some precum off my cock with her finger and stuck it in her mouth. She looked me in the eyes and said, “I think we just found my safe signal! I’ll just bust your balls if I really want it to stop during my rape!”

We soon found out that her knee or her foot were the great equalizers between our differences in weight, size and strength. Sometimes I was able to successfully ‘rape’ her, and other times she had me collapsed in a heap on the floor with a kick or a knee to my balls.

She eventually became sexually dominant, which made her – a tiny woman – feel very powerful. And that made her even more sexually attractive for me. She started a program of cock-and-ball torture (CBT) that has given up both spectacular orgasms.

We decided to start trying to make a baby so, she went off the pill. However, after more than a year she was still not pregnant. We went in for checkups and found out she was fertile. However, I was completely sterile from all the trauma inflicted on my balls.

She skillfully incorporated this into our sex life, and it became very hot. She taunted me, “Well, my hubby can still cum but he can’t produce sperm. Guess, I’ll have to find a breeder!”

Now, she is dating successful, intelligent, healthy men; and she really enjoys the sex with them. One of which she will let breed her! Her being bred by another male will be the biggest ball busting she could ever give me, and it makes my cock ooze.

We loved your story and are now going to read the next chapters!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it - fantastic work!

AriChaseRamosAriChaseRamos9 months ago

I like how caring Hayley is while attacking his balls. You did a good job painting a picture of her. She seems cute and seductive and girly yet still completely assured of her dominance. Using feminine charm--as well as force--to make a boy willingly submit. She gives Charles what she knows he wants and expands his world.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The ball busting kink really eludes me, but to each his own. It seems very sadistic, and very painful also. To me the pain, fear, and medical anxiety ain't worth the sex. Plus shes a little crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManofthePublic@ManofthePublic
My stories are generally kinky and femdom stories. My dommes vary, some are loving and kind, some are mean bullies. All are aware of their superiority and love chances to show it.