Hayley Busts Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And which sex is superior?" asked Hayley.

Charles said, "Um....I....."

Hayley giggled and said, "do I need to squeeze your balls to prove it?"

"Girls are!" said Charles, he began dribbling pre-cum.

"Yup!" said Hayley, "now tell me, when I play with your balls does it turn my bitch on?"

"Yes, Hayley," said Charles, "I'm just embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed," said Hayley, "I love playing with your balls, and eventually you'll get used to the pain, and then it will just be fun."

Charles didn't know what to say to his sexy conqueror.

"Look," said Hayley arrogantly, "I'm pretty much your girlfriend now. That's right. There's nothing to discuss. You got turned on by losing to me in a fight and by me kicking your balls. We're perfect for each other. And I know you love me."

Charles knew she was right, but wasn't sure what to say, "you're so strong....and so sexy....you're amazing...."

Hayley laughed and kissed him on the cheek She waited for his cock to calm down then kissed her male subject tenderly on the mouth She continued, her tongue darted into his mouth and his returned the favor. Hayley grabbed Charles' hands and guided them to her breasts which he massaged.

After they broke the embrace with Hayley perched atop Charles, she said, "It looks like we both won, I think it's time you got your reward." She slid back and kissed the tip of his erect penis. Pre-cum dribbled out. She wrapped her hand out and began pumping. Then she caught it between her large breasts, until finally, she wrapped her lips around the tip, sliding down on it until it was inside her mouth.

Charles had never felt anything so incredible before. Hayley began to fondle his testicles, when he was about to cum, she squeezed his balls hand. He shot the most powerful and pleasurable orgasm in his entire life into her mouth. Despite the pain from her squeezing his balls, he loved it. He loved her too.

Hayley went up and stared into his eyes and went in for the kiss. Charles didn't catch on to her trick until it was too late. She ejected his cum into his mouth. The salty and disgusting taste filled him, She pulled back, covering his mouth with her hand, smiling sexily, and commanded, "Swallow."

Charles somehow got it down. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," said Hayley, she went to the soda can and took a swig and spit a stream of brown Coke into his open mouth, washing away the taste,

"That's better, right?" asked Hayley cutely.

"Yes." Said Charles.

Hayley walked over to a big comfortable chair, "come here," she commanded sweetly.

Charles ambled over.

"On your knees," said Hayley, "you have to return the favor." The bare breasted and athletic teen removed her bikini bottoms and Charles dropped to his knees and did not need to be told twice. As Hayley spread her toned legs he began taking big laps of her pussy. Hayley moaned in ecstasy as Charles continue lapping.

Hayley closed her legs behind Charles' head forcing his head against her, his tongue immediately darted inside her and increased her pleasure even more as he quickened his pace. Charles' entire world was black as his vision was blotted out by this athletic teen's pussy. Hayley's feminine juices began to fill his mouth, he was forced to swallow a lot of it and was having trouble breathing when Hayley finally let him go. He collapsed on the floor.

"Well, that was amazing," said Hayley. Charles laid on the floor, with large amount of Hayley's fluids all over his face, he thought about the blow job he got and being Hayley's sex toy. Hayley was in orgasmic bliss.

"Hayley?" said Charles finally.

"Yes, Charles?" said Hayley sweetly.

"Was that....your.... um," Charles was caught up.

"My first time?" asked Hayley.

"Yes," said Charles.

"I've given the occasional handjob, but never blew a guy, never had a guy eat me out either," said Hayley, "and it was better than I couldn't have imagined."

"Me too...." Said Charles, "Uh....Hayley....one more thing.....I want to know if you want to kick me in the balls again."

"Oh thank you so much, Charles," said Hayley excitedly, "I really do think you're the perfect boy for me."

The two nude lovers stood opposite each other and Hayley licked her lips, ran her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face, and drew her leg back and upon impact of the beautiful soccer player's leg against her boyfriend's balls, Charles' scream could be heard in the distance. Hayley, however, knew he loved it. She did too.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12