Hayley's Release Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkubi
inkubi
109 Followers

She hesitated. "Alright. But do it under my camisole. Don't remove it."

That's better than nothing. I took soap in my hands and slipped them under her camisole. As my fingers slid over her mounds of tit-flesh, I heard her moan in Dan's mouth. I did the underboob, weighing her breasts, squeezing them from the bottom, then her sides, her cleavage, moving my hands in a circular motion to the top of her bosom, and let my fingers revolve around her nipples, spiralling closer and closer into them. Mom squirmed and her breath grew heavy. She moaned sexily as I touched her nipples, twisting, flicking, and pinching them.

"John! You were supposed to just soap me," Mom giggled.

"Sorry, Mom, your tits feel so good," I really couldn't help it.

"They're yours, baby," Mom sighed, "but not now."

I took the soap and moved to her back. She was a very lithe woman, and I enjoyed lathering it up. But not much as I looked forward to what I would lather next.

"Mom, you have to get up," I told her, "I have to soap your sexy derriere."

Mom giggled, lifted her ass and sat up on her knees, giving me access to her cute butt. This also put her tits just in front of Dan's face, and he lost no time in sucking them through her camisole. I knead her firm buttocks with my soapy fingers, squeezing and pulling her globes. I pulled apart her cheeks, which revealed her asshole. She had really shaved herself clean. I looked at it for sometime. It was brownish-pink, puckered, like a small mouth waiting to kiss me. I put my index finger on her ass crack, letting out an "ahh" from Mom, and put my finger on the puckered hole.

"No-" Mom protested, but without any conviction.

"You do it everyday for us. Returning favors, right?" I said, and pushed my finger in. At first just the tip, then a knuckle, then two, and then the full finger. I finger-banged my Mom's anus. From the way she was moaning, it seemed I was doing a decent job.

"Your son's fingering your asshole?" Dan asked, laughing, "does it feel good?"

"Mm-hmm," Mom nodded. Then she surprised us by pulling her camisole off and throwing it, freeing those gorgeous tits. She splashed some water on her tits, rinsing them, and at the same time squeezing them and pulling her nipples.

"Auntie, you're horny!" Dan exclaimed.

"Don't say that," Mom rebuked, and pulled Dan's mouth to her nipple. "Suck them," she commanded. Dan sucked and played with Mom's tits as I fingered her asshole, faster and faster. After a while of that, her body went tense as a rock momentarily before breaking into convulsions.

"Ahh-" she shouted, as her pussy expelled a shower of clear fluid. Mom came!

She fell backwards on my chest. I held her, caressing her arms. Some of her cum had caught my hands, which I brought to my mouth and tasted.

"You taste good, Mommy," I said, and kissed her, letting her taste herself on my tongue. My erection had gotten lodged in her ass crack as she had sat down, and I felt her clench my rigid cock with her ass cheeks as our tongues coiled around each other. I started moving my hips slowly, grinding my cock up and down her crevice. Mom moaned in my mouth. Dan continued sucking her tits. The bathroom was quiet except for our moans and sucking noises and the gentle splashing of water.

"Mom, can you get up?" I said, "I still have to soap your legs."

As if remembering why we are in a bathtub, Mom said, "of course," and stood up. Dan stood up with her and hugged her. His cock was pressed between their bodies, on her almost exposed mound. She put her arms around and kissed him. As they made out, I lathered her legs, running my hands up and down. God, were they smooth!

Then I moved my fingers to her inner thingh, lathering it with soft caresses, making Mom whimper. As my fingers trailed up, my index fingers touched her panties' crotch, now drenched completely with her cum. Mom shuddered. With the pretext of soaping her thigh, I enjoyed getting a few subtle rubs with her panty-covered pussy lips. They were puffy and soft.

Suddenly there was a rapid thap-thap sound, and Mom yelped. I looked up to see what had happened. Dan was stroking his cock and slapping it repeatedly on her shaved mons.

"Naughty boy!" she exclaimed, "you don't do that to your aunt!" And she turned around towards me.

Her mound was now facing me. If I pulled her panty down just a bit, I could see her opening. The hole I had crawled out of. My mother's pussy. The sacred snatch.

I gulped. As if drawn by instinct, I leaned and planted a kiss on the soft flesh of the mons.

Mom moaned. "Not you, too."

I kissed her there again. And again. And again. I licked her mound, side to side, top to bottom, until she was moaning away so much that she couldn't complain. I lowered my tongue just a bit, pulling down her panties, and the tip of my tongue touched the top of her slit.

"Ahh, baby," she cooed.

I moved my tongue even downwards, and her panties gave way, revealing her slit. I slid my tongue along it, taking in the buttery, gooey deliciousness oozing from her.

"I gotta clean you there too, Mom," I said, and pushed my tongue inside her. Mom let out a long, sensual moan.

Her hips started moving, and I saw that Dan had put his dick between Mom's ass cheeks and was thrusting like before. He got very excited after sometime, and forced Mom's panties down to her knees, revealing her clean shaven pink pussy lips to me in their full glory. I only glimpsed it for a while, before Dan bent her over, holding his cock against her sacred entrance. My heart stopped.

Holding Mom by her hip, Dan licked his fingers and brought it down to her pussy, lubricating it with his spit. It was certainly unnecessary, and Dan remarked, "Wow, Aunt Hayley, you're really wet!" Saying this, he prepared to fuck her.

"No!" Mom almost screamed, "not that! Please!" She held him off by her hands. "I am a married woman, and you're my nephew. This is sin!" Mom pleaded.

"Isn't that the thrill?" Dan asked, adamant about pushing his cock into her.

"I'll do anything else!" Mom cried. "I have done everything else! But not this. Please. I'll, I'll-" she begged, "Use my hands! Use my mouth! Touch me anywhere! But not this, please-"

I had to do something. Mom seemed really uncomfortable with penetration, so it was unfair of Dan to press things forward. "Dan," I said, "let her go." This was not up for negotiation.

Dan hesitated. "Alright, alright," he said, "I understand. It's my fault, really. Auntie, you're the sexiest woman I have ever had the good fortune of seeing naked, so I got carried away."

Mom calmed down. She got up, pulled up her panties' waistband to her waist so that they were properly covering her, and settled down in the tub. She rested her back on my chest, and beckoned Dan towards her. Dan came and sat in front of her, a bit contrite. Mom pulled the plug of the tub, draining the water.

"It's okay," she said, smiling, "no harm done. You boys have really grown up and have developed those kinds of feelings, and you need outlets." She sighed. "For the last few days, I was that outlet. I got carried away with you boys."

"Auntie-" Dan began, but Mom cut him off.

"Not that I mind," she smiled, "I really liked it. I really liked being the center of attention. I don't get any from my husband anyway. He leaves me to manage the household, enjoying somewhere else with his whore." She sighed, and continued, "I had thought about having an affair myself, but this is a small community. Where do I find men who will leave the secrets inside the bedroom? Or the bathroom," she chuckled. "But-" she paused, looking at Dan, "when you came it's like I rediscovered myself. It's better enjoying myself with you two, who I know won't betray me, than strangers. I don't regret anything we did, even if it was with my son and my nephew." She stopped to take a breath.

"Auntie, you're wrong" Dan began slowly, "you are not an 'outlet'. You are the most graceful and gorgeous woman I have ever seen, and I love you. We love you." Dan held Mom's face in her hands, and looked at me, "tell her, John."

To be honest, I was pissed at Dan. He had just tried to take my mother without her consent! But what he was saying was true, and Mom didn't seem angry at him. She was actually opening herself to us.

"We love you, Mom," I said, hugging her waist from behind, "we love you more than anything else."

"I know that, sweetie," Mom said, and turned her head around to kiss me. It was a kiss of relief. "I have always known that." She then turned back and kissed Dan. "You, too, you naughty boy." They nuzzled their lips together.

When they parted, Dan asked, "so, Aunt Hayley, do you love us?"

"Of course," she said, a broad smile on her face.

"You love all of us?" Dan asked.

"Every little bit," Mom answered.

"So you love our cocks?" Dan asked with a grin.

Mom laughed. "Yes, honey, I love my baby boys' cocks. And we three are going to have lots of fun together." My cock twitched.

"What if Uncle is at home?" Dan asked, bringing down his hands to her exposed breasts and touching them lightly.

"So what if he is?" Mom giggled.

"If you two are asleep together on your bed, and John and I need you?" He caressed the underside of her ample breasts.

"I'll leave him and come to you two in a blink," she sighed.

"What if we get horny in the Church?" He knead her tits and pulled her nipples.

"Everyone's eyes aren't always open in the Church," Mom moaned.

"What if John and I are in college, and we need some company at night?" Dan moved his groin against hers, squeezing his cock over her panties.

"I'll drive there immediately and slip discreetly into your room." Mom drew rapid, rugged breaths. She was getting horny again.

"What if," Dan asked, "we have friends over, and they wanna watch?" Dan started grinding against her covered pussy.

Mom started breathing heavily. "If they want to watch, they can fill their eyes."

"What if they want to join in?" Dan! You perv! What the hell was he asking my Mom?! Dan just moved his hips faster.

Mom closed her eyes and brought her arms behind, wrapping around my neck. "If Johnny wants his Mommy to please his friends, that's what his Mommy will do."

I couldn't believe my ears. I turned Mom's face to mine and pushed my tongue inside her. Our tongues rolled and sucked and slurped, as Dan moved his hips vigorously.

"Auntie!" Dan exclaimed, breathing heavily, "I want to fuck you so bad!"

Mom laughed. "I can see that," she said, "but that's not possible. That would be incest!"

Dan groaned. "But I want to feel your pussy on my cock!"

Mom lightly slapped his arm, and said, "you are a really rotten child. Heather should have put a leash on you."

"Please, Auntie," Dan pleaded, "if you love me let me love you? For a bit?"

Mom considered for a moment, and said, "alright then, I am going hold your, uh, dick, against my," she gulped, "pussy."

"Deal!" Dan said, his face lighting up.

"But I'm going to hold it! I don't trust you. That's all you get."

Mom pushed her panties down so that, like before, her ass was fully exposed, and her smoothly shaved puffy mound could be seen. Her panties were just hiding her pussy lips. She spread her legs open, outstretched her arms and held Dan's gigantic cock with both her hands.

"Okay, now- No hands, Dan! You don't do a thing. Now, relax and let Auntie show you what her pussy feels like." Saying this she took his cock in her hands and pressed his cockhead against her slit. A moan escaped from both their lips.

My cock was lodged between her globes, and I began to grind it. As I fondled her tits and kissed her neck, I looked down at the scene below. Mom was holding my cousin's cock in her soft little hands and running them along her soaked, naked slit. But Dan wasn't satisfied.

"I can't feel your pussy, Aunt Hayley," he complained. "Spread your lips open."

Mom didn't know what to do. She needed both her hands to hold Dan. Finally, she said, "John, baby, could you please hold me open for your cousin?"

Could I? Man, you have no idea. As if in a trance, I moved my right hand down her body, as my left continued feeling up her tits. My right hand slid over her smooth inner thigh and landed over her mons. I squeezed it slightly. It was so soft!

"My- My pussy, baby," Mom sighed.

I dropped my index and my middle finger on either sides of her pussy lips and pried them open. My Mom took Dan's cockhead and rubbed it along her opening. Slick-slick-slick the sound came, and both of them moaned.

"Do you like it, Mom?" I kissed her neck, "do you like being with your boys?"

"Mmmmm," Mom simpered, "I love being with my two boys." She was pumping his cock with both her hands.

"Do you love rubbing Dan's cock on you pussy, Mom?" I teased, pulling her nipple and squeezing her supple tit.

"Mmm-hm," Mom sighed, "I love the feel of his cock on my pussy."

"Auntie-" Dan groaned, thrusting his hips, truing to push it in. But Mom was firmly in control.

"No, baby, you don't get to do that," she chimed.

"Please, Auntie!" Dan begged, "I'll kill myself to know what it feels like to be inside you. We've come this far, just a bit more?"

"No, baby," Mom purred, stroking his cock with her hands, "this is as far as we go."

"Just a little bit? I swear it'll be good. Just a bit, okay? You do it! You hold me and put just my tip in. For a little while. Please? Just, just the tip. That's all I ask."

Mom said hesitantly, "okay, but only for a while. And just this once! Okay? We can do everything else we did until this point, even let you rub my pussy with your cock anytime. But this is a special exception."

"Yes!"

Mom said to me, "close your eyes, honey. A son should never see his mother like this." Saying this she brought up my hand from her pussy and closed my eyelids. I busied myslef with her tits. "Yes, that's fine. You can touch Mommy's breasts," she giggled.

There was a silence. Then Mom drew a sharp breath and I understood that Dan's big cockhead had crossed her entrance.

"No moving, Dan. And you, John, no moving either. If you move your cock against your Mom's butt she might end up taking in more than just the tip!" She giggled, "and no peeking either."

"My Mom let's me see her fuck," Dan confessed.

Mom chuckled. "Yeah, no surprise there. She's something, your Mom. She would roam around the house naked, even when your Grampa was around. Not an ounce of shame in her body," Mom chuckled again, this time with a surprise in her voice, "ooh, someone is getting harder thinking about their mother!"

"Stroke me, Aunt Hayley," Dan gasped.

I heard Mom move her hands, chaff-chaff-chaff-chaff, the sound came. She continued, "she was a sexual one. She would bring boys over through our bedroom window, and would have sex with me sleeping in the room! Of course, no one could sleep like that, and more often than not I touched myself down there."

The sound came faster now, and louder. Their breaths sounded more labored.

"So many times your Mom asked me to join her and her boyfriends. 'You know it's every guy's fantasy to fuck sisters, at the same time, right?' she would say. I always rejected her offers. Not that I didn't think about them, afterwards, when I rubbed myself silly."

Dan groaned. The pace increased even more.

"We'd often masturbate together, though, your Mom and I. We would have competitions about who could cum faster. She mostly won though. Whenever she was going to lose, she'd go, 'Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!' Knowing that would turn me off, but really turned her on. She really loved cumming thinking of your Grampa."

"I. Never. Knew." Three words dragged out of Dan's mouth.

"Silly boy," Mom laughed, "you think just because she let's you see her fuck, you know everything about my sister? You know what she did? In the cabin the three of us would sleep together, Heather beside Father, and I beside her. Every night, she'd touch Father's dick! 'Look at his big, hard cock, sis,' she would say, 'don't you want to just suck it like a popsicle?'"

No way, I thought.

"No way," Dan said.

"Go ask her, I don't care," Mom continued stroking Dan with his tip pressed inside her slit, "go ask her if she remembers the night she got so horny touching it she took it out and sucked our Father's cock. And she made him cum in her mouth! She made me watch the whole thing, even Father's cum swirling in her mouth, offering me some, before she swallowed it."

Mom giggled, and said guiltily, "that was the first time I kissed your mother."

"Arrgh!" Dan groaned, "Auntie! I- Cum!" Dan was at a loss for words.

"Put it in my mouth, baby," Mom cooed, and pushed Dan to the floor of the tub. Dan fell on his back, holding his cock and thrusting his hip in the air. Mom got out of my lap.

"You can open your eyes now, John," Dan said, "and watch your Mommy drink my cum!"

I opened my eyes, and saw Mom crawl on all fours towards Dan, her sexy naked ass swinging. She went to him and swallowed his cock whole, choking and gagging. Dan unloaded himself with an "ahhh" into her mouth. Glugg-glugg-glugg, Mom swallowed, this time a substantially more amount. Some of it trickled out from her lips and onto Dan's pubes and balls, which she promptly slurped into her mouth. It was a sexy sight. But she didn't remove her mouth from his cock, and continued stroking and sucking it. Soon, Dan was almost hard again.

I was stroking my cock at the sight. I needed some attention, too.

"Mom, I-" I called, "I need it, too."

Dan's semi-erect cock plopped out of her mouth. Stroking it with both her hands, she asked, "you need Mommy's mouth, too? Just a sec, baby, let me get your cousin hard."

Not all of her holes were busy. I rubbed my cock against her thigh, leaving a trail of precum on her. "Mom," I asked, "could I, could I rub against your pussy, like Dan?"

Mom looked at me, thinking. "Alright," she said, "but can I trust you? You won't put it inside me? My hands are busy right now."

"Yes, Mom, I won't ever do anything against your will," I promised.

Mom said nothing and returned to sucking Dan off. Dan looked at me, nodded, and winked. He then turned her over so she was lying on her back. Mom tilted her head backwards to accept Dan's cock.

I looked downwards. There was Mom's pussy. I took my shaking hands and spread her pussy lips open, revealing the pink secret inside. Strings of fluid, mixture of her cum and Dan's precum, were hanging in her opening. Hypnotised, I pressed my tip against her. I heard her moan. I started moving my cock along her slit, adding my precum to the mixture. It was wet, warm, orgasmic. I had to will myself so I didn't cum on my Mom's snatch. I slowed down my movements, savoring the moment. I pushed the tip in, and saw my cockhead disappear through her lips. I started jacking off. I was in heaven!

Dan was hard again and was fondling Mom's tits while Mom sucked him off. Watching my sweet innocent Mom turned into such a horny slut made my head reel. I was close.

"Mom," I croaked.

"John needs your mouth, Aunt Hayley," Dan said, taking his cock off my Mom's lips. He had to pry it away from her; she wouldn't let him go. "Later, Auntie, now your son needs you."

Mom got up and laid herself down on her back again, this time my way. She engulfed my cock in her mouth and lashed her tongue around my shaft. I came in her mouth as she squeezed my balls. Then she squeezed my cock, milking the last drop of cum into her mouth.

"Mmm, yummy," she sang playfully, and started sucking and stroking me, trying to get me hard.

At the other end, Dan had taken hold of Mom's hips and was grinding her naked pussy with his cock. He splayed her pussy lips open, and pushed his glans inside her again. This time with a rocking motion. Mom moaned. She clearly liked Dan moving his tip in and out of her snatch.

inkubi
inkubi
109 Followers