Hazel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers

"I love you."

"And I love you." I kiss her again and again.

I have never felt happier in my life than I do in this instance.

******

3 Weeks Earlier

~Leo~

He looks so peaceful.

I am aware that I am frowning down at him, but I can't change my features. This is the last time I am ever going to see him again. There is a burning in my chest but I push it away. It's not like we ever even acknowledge anything between us. To this day I still don't think I want anything to do with this kid.

His face begins to frown and he huffs out a breath.

I am mildly curious as to what he could be dreaming about that is making him frown.

His thick lips are slightly open, my heart races but I ignore it. His thick eyebrows are pulled in causing his forehead to wrinkle. If he is dreaming about what happened with the Rebels, he won't have to worry about that anymore. His milk chocolate skin glistens against the moonlight coming from his window. I want to run my hand against his high cheekbones but know that won't do any good. I am just here to take his memory away, nothing more. Ernest wanted to send someone else to do it but he was kind enough to let me do the honors.

"Leo..."

I freeze. Is he awake?

His eyes are still closed. So he's dreaming about me? I scowl and shake my head.

"Leo, no." His lips quiver.

I look over at the other figure sleeping on the twin size bed across the room. I need Jake to be quiet before he wakes him. His roommate will not be keen to finding a warlock with a red and black cloak standing in the middle of their room.

I lean down and get as close as I can bear. I just need to do this spell and I will be free to leave him alone forever. I bring my hands to his forehead ready to begin.

His lips are only inches from mine. I smell the mint from his toothpaste as he sighs. He probably took a shower before he went to bed because I can smell the Old Spice radiating off him. The smell is intoxicating. I lean in without thinking and groan out loud when our lips meet. They are so full and firm. There is a slow burn between our lips that makes me deepen the kiss. I feel myself get hard in an instant and pull back. Fuck.

His face looks content. No more frowns.

I watch him for a couple more seconds before I say the spell three times. His body slightly twitches but other than that nothing else happens. I know now he will no longer remember me as anything other than Hazel's ex boyfriend. He won't remember anything about the Rebels or transporting through time or being thrown against a car.

He won't remember anything that will indicate he is the center of my existence.

SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers
1...456789