Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 04

Story Info
Young lust turns to love in the early 70s.
8.7k words
4.83
2.1k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every one in this love story is 18+.

Hazel and Dan in the Hazy days of Fall. Book 04

Hazel says. "Well, I'm high enough to want to rip your clothes off and take you under the bleachers but not high enough to carry it off. Can we go yet, Dan, please? OK, Baby, I hurting some. But, as you said, I would damn you keep being right all the time. I might have to start listening to you."

I laughed out loud, and a big smile came over me. I started pushing you in your chair, I say. "What fun would that be, dear? I would not change anything about you, dear, except that bit about you drinking Pepsi."

I roll you toward the ramp as the announcer says how brave she was and give her a round of applause as she waves and says. "Baby, you made me Hazy."

"Oh god, your folks are going to fucking kill me." I chuckled.

Hazel, with a wink and a hint of impatient in your voice. She says. "I know, Baby, but I'm fine. It helps with the pain. Can I get a bit more when we get Home wait, Dad asked me if I was sleeping with you tonight! I was way past fucking high; I forgot he said it. Baby, let's say good night. I am hurting now."

I say. "OK baby, I said no more no's" John and Ellen came over Bob and Jean were coming behind them.

I say. "I'm sorry Hazel's hurting a little I say we need to do this a little earlier. So we're not doing anything tomorrow."

We had both ladies in the car, and the chairs fit in the trunk but did not close, but I brought a strap to keep it closed.

Jean says. "She looks tired, honey; take her home and love on her."

I say. "Yes, mam, let's do this Saturday a little earlier; too much my pain stuff for her, but I see she is hurting. I'll ice her up; you know I won't hurt her. I got to figure out how to say no again without using a damn no."

I laughed, hugged Jean, and walked over to Bob; smiling, I say. "Well, Sir, how was it? How I do?"

Jean quickly waved John over and says. "John, this should be good."

John says. "I think Bob is speechless. That's a first. I've never seen my Brother that way before."

Bob finally started talking and says. "I will admit he's outdone himself; his love for our Baby is out in the open for the world to see, and he put a ring on it. Man, you can't ask for more."

I laughed out loud and say. "We got lots to talk about; we are in no rush but Good night and thank you from the bottom of my heart, but she is hurting we need to go. I'm wound up, and she's wound down. Her knee she said it hurt her we should have left earlier. This night only happens once in a lifetime, right? Good night, Sir. Can I call you Dad?" Bob's smile matched mine as he hugged me as my answer.

I smiled as we drove away. When we got home, I picked Ellen up. "Get the door, Sir; I'll get the chairs and Hazel to bed. I need all your ice, please she needs ice packs." As I set Ellen down and bring her chair in, John says. "I understand if you don't get the plans to the contractor on time."

I say. "John, it's easy. One am tops to get the plans ready. Good night Sir."

"You ever notice the more love you put into the world, the more love you get back," Ellen asked. "Kiss me and kiss her welcome to the family, son."

I'll pick you up. "Oh god, this makes me wet being held, knowing I'm forever safe in your strong arms, and Dude, you won my folks over by winning me over. Dude, my folks sent me off to you. Come on top it, Dude." Hazel moaned.

"Hon, they sent me to you first. I slept next door to your room while you were in the hospital."

I took her things off and gave her my Tee shirt and took my things off, as I say. "Let me take your brace off. It may cut your circulation; some of your leg looks puffy."

I take your brace off; you don't question my touch.

Hazel says. "More gummy, please, Baby. I still hurt some."

"I get you one, but let me check you out first; I need to check if we need to clean the wound," I say softly.

You say. "You're so soft your touch; you're afraid you hurt me god, I love you."

I went and got the first aid kit, and I cleaned and dried the wound. I say. "You stressed it. I knew it was too much. I'm sorry, I'll ice your knee now."

I put the ice in ziplock bags on your leg, load us a bowl and light it and hand it to you, cough we kids said back in the day you don't get off if you don't cough, but it catches up to you.

I say. "Shits, good Mae gets an A+ on It!"

Gasping for air when I coughed, the high started to take my tiredness away, and I began to rub a clean wash rag on your sexy parts. I massaged oil on your body, taking your knots away, but I think about how wet you were in my shop. I wanted you again; only you are not wearing clothes this time.

I kissed you, snapped my fingers, went to the fridge, got a gummy for you, and split a little less than half of it as I ate my half and fed you. "I give you more if you want, but it looks like your hurting more I'll give you one in an hour, not sooner."

Hazel says. "Our first night together, Baby, take me now, please. I'm swamped. I'm fucking wet for you."

Hazel bites my shoulder near where she bit me the first time.

"I'll please you, my love, but your leg is not going to shake and rattle and roll because the whole world is going to rock when we are inside each other it's a damn given. Butt and yours is a cute one; NO fucking way am I taking a risk hurting your chances of you walking down the aisle to me. We have forever, Hazel. You are in pain, Baby; let me take that pain away, please."

And like the first time, my hands found a swamp, but without pants, my fingers found your lips, and I flicked the top of your pussy, and it was evident by your moan and your inability to sit still. It was a good touch.

You arched your back, and you sprayed again. As you came, it did not taste like pee at all. I cleaned you up with my lips and tongue, and by the time you were clean, you screamed again, and your eyes rolled up in your head. You shuttered like granddad's fifty-two ford with a bad cylinder. As you came, you got sleepy.

Hazel napped, and I sat at the desk finishing the house remodel plans; it took over an hour.

Hazel woke and says. "First night with my man, and he would rather wait than risk hurting my chances of walking again. He said no, and I listened to you as Mom said. I never knew my folks were so smart. You should come back to bed, dear your done, right?"

I say as I wrap you in my arms. "Hon, they are. They made me move faster on my plan, but since the night we kissed outside the pizza place in front of your friends, I thought of nothing else but having you in my arms not only today but tomorrow too."

You say. "Show me how to make you come. We were so Connected that it turned us on last time. It took little to make us squirt, but you already lasted longer, so teach me your tricks, Baby."

Hazel got quiet as you pulled my dick, the pre-cum dripping, and as you stroked me faster, it was less than fifteen minutes. I, too, arched my back and screamed when I came, when my body returned to earth.

I say. "We both have hair triggers we need to work on lasting longer, but Hazy, you're in my Fucking arms. The world can burn for all I fucking care!"

We slept for hours, Hazel says. Then, "I had to pee."

I started to get up, but Hazy says. "I use my crutches, Baby. I want to get better faster. We got lots of dancing to do."

But I got up and picked you up and say. "Not while you hurt, and I will be your handrails."

Hazel giggled and says. "You, Sir, I see through you. You want to steal my precious pee." Hazel laughed.

It was laughter and kisses; we were no longer sleepy, so we teased and poked most nicely as Hazel got close to her happy place. I played in areas it tickled but slowed things down. The last thing I did was twist your long hard nipple. You would have thought I started the bed on fire. You danced, and when my large fingers parted your pussy lips and slid inside to the knuckle, You screamed my name.

You giggled. "Dan, baby shit, I starting to like jello because you made me jello all over."

You started stroking me like last time, but now you want my taste in your mouth, and my goodness, woman, you think it was the best candy as well.

I asked. "You feel me get a little bigger? It's a feeling I get right before I come."

You say. "Yes."

I say. "I grasp, still trying to breathe; please hold my cock tight. Don't move tighter."

I throbbed a few times, but I did not come. So like a kid with a new toy, you played with me. I went to the edge so often that I knew I spoke in tongues, but my Lady understood.

With the sun shining in our room, the dust danced in the light as you bounced your head, and I was in your throat, my cock hairs teasing your cute, pert little nose.

Hazel says. "Wow, we're fast learners; we both learned how to prolong it and how to cause it. So you're going to give me your seed, lover?"

As your head goes faster down on my hard dick, you give it all the tricks you learned in the last half hour. I was afraid when I came; my shout may have rattled the windows at the main house. You grip my hot cock and tug my balls slowing down my come.

I heard a noise and asked. "Was it a car door?"

Hazel jumps upright in bed. "Cheese it, it's my parents. We've busted Hon run." Hazy says.

I was halfway out of bed, trying to get my legs unwrapped from the bed sheets and grabbing pants trying to get them on at the same time while planning my exit window or door. Finally, I fall to the floor, defeated, as Hazel is rolling in bed laughing, her hair messed up. The last time we wore clothes was Hazel when we got home last night. The earth shifted slightly as a new king of the pranks emerged. I was bested by the best.

We held each other, as Hazy says. "Hon, they did not catch us as much as let us catch each other. But need to hurry were do for breakfast in twenty minutes."

I wrapped Hazel's knee in saran wrap and held you in my arms as I bathed you, I made you squirm, and you came again.

Hazel, between breaths, says. "Next time, we need to keep score."

We dressed. I had Mae pick a few things for Hazy to wear, so you have something to look good in. I carried you down the stairs and into the kitchen, where breakfast was cooking. I carry you over so you can kiss Mom and your Dad, then John and Ellen. I sat you in your chair.

Jean says. "Somebodies extra happy today."

"Yes, Mom, but you knew he would not; we would not," Hazel says, glaring at them like it was all their fault.

Mom says. "Dear, he told us many times he refuses to risk hurting you. And from the sound of your scream, I say it might not have been a wedding night, but it damn sure started your life together."

"Now, who wants tacos with eggs and bacon?" John asked.

As we sat eating and munching on fresh donuts with coffee.

I say. "Excuse me; I forgot. Let me go get the plans."

I came back and dropped the four sheets of drawings. I inked the outsides lines or walls if they were not movable pencils used on the rest. John and Bob looked at the changes. The house became Ellen's again. The kitchen remodels with counter heights for John and Ellen; Jean watches me as something shifts.

Ellen says It in her broken speech caused by the stroke. "Dan brought back love in this house and hope for the future; Dan said he thought I could cook again. This young man saw I still had physical love to give to my John." OK, I blushed at that one.

I say. "Ellen, let's see your knife work as I give you a butter knife and some carrots to cut. You must practice and get your hands and arms back into muscle tone. You lost some, but we can get it back. I want one thing from you two. No more this can't try because you have fewer skills; we can work on the skills if you try."

Hazel saw it; first, she pointed it out to her Mom, who pointed it out to Bob. John was not only watching but also asking questions, and he says. "He'll work with her every day."

I told John. "John, she's on wheels; she's not broken."

Ellen moved closer to John, holding his face as they kissed. Mom rolled Hazel out as Bob helped me from the table; we went outside and sat on the back porch.

I say. "Gauntlet metal gloves; the oyster guy at the bar wore one. If she had one, it would not cut her if she slipped."

Hazel says. "There a restaurant supply near; we sold them ads for the yearbook."

I am a photographer in the yearbook, but we have yet to hang out together or work on a single project. So I wondered why as I looked at Hazel, a question on my face.

Hazel sits up straight and says. "No secrets, Dan. I asked the sponsor not to put us together. You scared the shit out of me, Baby; you looked like your hands were always dirty, like you worked on a farm. I'm sorry I was so wrong about you." You reach across the back porch bench to hold my hand.

Hazel says. "Mom, he had a chance to, as the boys say, rip off a piece of Mae getting to first base with spin the bottle kissing in the closet. But instead, Dan chose to go in the closet with her, not to kiss her but to keep the other guys from kissing her as she went steady with Scott. I wanted to know why and get to know Dan, but he was so mad when I went into his workshop that first day that it was so scary. I was sure I was making a mistake. But, Mom, he saw me; you said it; he got kind and told me nothing but the truth. It impressed me and turned me... oh, oops, never mind. But, Mom, let's get the glove for Aunt Ellen."

"No," I say. "Sorry, I'll stay with you if you want, but you're staying in the chair till Monday."

You start to speak I say. "No, you're staying quiet if I have to sit on you. Your knee pain worries me. I should not have let you do your cheers. We won't start your physical therapy until after you see your Doctor on Monday."

Jean says. "She call and set it up, but if Dan were concerned, we would check it out."

Hazel says. "If I love him, mama, I let him care for me, but it sucks being stuck in this chair."

Bob says. "Is no one going to talk about the Pink elephant in the room? Dan, thank you, you gave them their love back. Jean told me to trust you because Hazel does. It was the right move."

Bob and Jean ran to the store and found a metal glove. We had not seen the loving couple Hazy says. So let's make them a love snack; we cut fruit, iced tea, finger foods and knocked on the door; and John did not except visitors, but we say. "You decent not that it matters?"

I say. "Look, Hazel, that's our love in twenty years." we walked in with our tea and snacks to the love birds under a blanket.

I started to wheel Hazel out, she says. "We are watching T.V. Dan will start your dinner at six pm. You two are ordered to love and hug each other till dinner. Come on, Baby, you're right; this is us in twenty."

We left John and Ellen a little red-faced and unable to talk, but Hazel added a bottle of baby oil to the tray. "It should keep them busy for a bit longer. Take me to the bathroom, Baby; you did not let me please you. I got you with a bad joke instead." So she says as I sit you on the toilet in the bathroom.

Unzipping my pants, you dig in my boxers, and my growing dick is pleased to be in your loving hands again.

I say. "No clue when your folks will be back, so as much as I want you to tease me till I explode, you need to make this quick."

Hazy moaned. "Oh, you did know I came the last time you came in my mouth. Maybe I thought I did; maybe I was squeezing my thighs together."

Toenails were coming loose from your loving embrace as sucking sounds got loud. I heard a car door. I turned the water on. "Make me, Baby make me pop, your folks are here, and she did. I splash water on my face and wash yours. I am afraid they are going to guess what we were doing. We left the bathroom together, and Bob and Jean looked like John and Ellen came out from the master bedroom. It looked like we were all busted by our parents, our hair mussed, but we all glowed with love.

Jean says. "We should start dinner."

I say. "Guys, go start the grill."

I asked Ellen. "Please cut the veggies for the shish kabobs."

As I put the metal glove on your hand and set the kitchen table up with a cutting board, I add an edge to the knife as Jean gets the beef, pork, chicken, and veggies to cut up about two-inch cubes, and Hazel added the cut things to the skewers.

While the ladies were working, I stuffed a dozen large-cap mushrooms with cheeses and artichoke hearts, with bits of bacon blended with shallots and my mix of spices. Next, I skewered them with tomatoes and bell peppers. Finally, I wiped a soy sauce-based BBQ sauce made from scratch on them. Jean takes the trays to the guys outside.

Before I see Jean leave the kitchen, I see Ellen in tears. I asked. "Jean to tell John to come in for a second."

I go over to her and hold her Hazel watches us. John came in and saw his wife of thirty years crying. He knelt to her in her chair he held her.

John asked. "What's wrong, baby?"

Hazel says. "Are all men dopes, Mom? There's nothing wrong with Ellen; John made her feel like a woman again today, and Dan made her feel like a wife. She can feed and take care of her husband if she chooses."

Jean pats my back. "I going to kiss my man. Dan, you may not know this, but these guys hugged on holidays barely before you got here. So now I will kiss my man outside in the middle of the day, Ellen; Dan's made such hussy's out of us."

Hazel looked at me, and I walked to you, held your face in my hands, and kissed you; seems like lots of love was going around.

Ellen asked. "How long till dinner?"

Jean comes back in and says. "Not enough time Sis if you want our food hot. Bob had a similar thought."

"Sorry, Ladies, but I am looking forward to eating Ellen's cooking a first in twenty years," John says, looking for a beer in the fridge.

Hazel says. "Yes, Mom, I hate him; sometimes, he makes too much damn sense."

We ate like lovers needing fuel; the food was good, and Ellen was beaming with pride or satisfaction; did it matter?

Hazel watched me with a look of love bordered on lust as Jean looked at Bob and John at Ellen. There is not one bite of food left on the table.

I say. "Ellen, thank you, look not a speck left to eat, but I sure you gentlemen follow my logic here. Three couples, and let's think." As I stood up and unlocked Hazel's chair, I say. "Master, guest, and mother-in-law suite...."

Hazel chuckled. "Ladies, we'll see you for the Laugh In T.V. show and coffee afterward."

Three ladies laughed two doors closed. Hazel says. "Since you're going to say no to my heavy lifting, you want to watch T.V., baby?"

I say. "I love you, baby." So we watched the shows as the love birds returned to coffee and homemade ice cream. I made it with stuff found in the pantry Avocado and jalapenos ice cream, a touch hot and super sweet; turning the crank as Hazel added ice and rock salt.

After we snacked, I saw Hazel get sleepy. So I say our good nights as I walked the stairs with you in my arms. "Baby, I will be dust before I forget how it felt to be carried safe and loved in my man's arms. Did you ask to touch my breast on our first kiss?"

I kissed below your ear as I say. "Yes, and you said I could; I like to take you up on that offer." My large hand teases your breast over your bra and blouse, much like the day in my backyard days ago.

Hazy says. "Jello Dude, you make so fucking wet."

I say. "You need a bath or pee or a nice hard rocking come?" I asked, dropping you softy on the bed; I went and locked the door.

You look at me, and I say. "I'll not be afraid of getting caught. I thought it might be less embarrassing if someone had a question."

Hazel says. "The last one, the middle one, and the bath thing, baby."

I take your shoes off your feet. They smell clean, but we have not done much in the way of being stinky, but your sex smells. It's even in your feet; I lose it. I kiss and lick your feet. "Baby, it tickles."