Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love me; I love you; wrinkles won't stop our fire, baby." Hazy moaned as I bit your nipple; you love it.

I see how wet you are with my fingers; you are always shy. So I touch you first, giving you a reason to reach out. Then, as your hand holds my manhood, it's my turn to moan. Today, tomorrow, or now I know one thing our love is the way.

We move to the position Hazy says. "Dude, 69, I fucking figured it out. We're both six's, and one of us is upside fucking down." It was hard to understand each other; we still talked, but our mouths were full of things. We did figure it out we did! Twice oh so lovely.

We showered, went to the main house to say hello, and had coffee when Jean arrived. We get to school, and there is a police car waiting there.

"Hazel, if you love me, you be cool OK Baby, don't risk our future by well by being you; I love you, Baby. Let's get this over with. I know they can't prove it... Hazel, I love you, but please don't hit anyone!" I begged.

Well, they were there for me, and when they found out she was Hazel and Jean was the Mom, they asked why she did not report this as they put me in handcuffs.

Jean says. "Because that Vice Dick wants to make his ex-girlfriend's Son's life a living hell is the only reason we came up with. We're off to the Doctor to get a medical report, but there is nothing to file. I know the last time a baseless report was filed, the city paid dearly, and since this involves two, the suit should be twice as large."

The officer says. "Sorry, they had to process the warrant." But they took my cuffs off and put me in the back of the patrol car.

Before the door closed, I say. "Thank you, my loves. I'll see you soon."

I was out in four hours; one rough-looking guy said he hated my face and that he was going to fuck me up in the restroom. I battered him twice some teeth of his fell out. I sat his unconscious body in a seat and walked to another bench; two guys jumped, giving me the bench.

So a big guy larger than me came and sat with me. He started talking about cooking food we ended up trading recipes. The Dude was tatted up, but he knew his cooking. He was in for traffic tickets. We traded numbers guy's name was Ted; he owned a restaurant near the town where he invited us to dinner. I told Hazel later in bed I had never met a person with Tattoos before that was nice.

Hazel says. "Her brother Johnny has tats, but she was unsure if people would call him nice."

I say. "Your Mom said he's due back from basic soon. I look forward to meeting him. Hazel, my love, what the hell was that look for?"

Hazel says. "Scott and him are buddies, best buddies. Scott was held back two years for fighting; I bet money he's only hearing bad about you shacking up with his baby sister, so please let us talk to him first before you two meet."

Well, sleep was easy when it finely came, but my joke of making it with a guy with a prison record was a turn-on was not.

We had our first talk as grown-ups; nothing about jail was funny, and we talked for hours about everything from wanting kids to picket fences. Kids Hazel told me maybe later on kids it seemed like most of her family had lots of congenital disabilities.

Hazel asked me if it was a deal breaker. So I picked you up and held you, I say. "This is enough; it will always be enough for me, but If you want us to be parents, we will make it happen, but it's all on you. So say the word, my love; we are in this together."