Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 05

Story Info
Young love and forming a bond with the whole family.
9.2k words
4.88
1.4k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in this story of young high school love.

Hazel and Dan in the Hazy days of Fall. Book 05

I went with Jean the next day to the bank, opening a checking and a savings account that rolled over to a later-to-be-named 401k. Next, Jean took me to the Pontiac Car dealer for a used 1971 Pontiac GTO. 455/425 HP, Baby Blue. Cragar mags is a Hurst shiftier package with heavy shocks, a Judge package, new paint, and new custom seats.

Jean says. "It's even in her color."

I say. "I know it's my wedding gift to her. I paid a friend to add 'Hazel's Ride' to the trunk with pin strips, I wanted it to be her nickname, but my friend said it was not a good idea, but I knew you guys would get a kick out of it."

We rode home. I stopped for gas; it was not noon, but I called John. He has the tutors lined up but still talks with the school board. Hazel was also being suspended from school and thrown off the cheer squad, but it was unclear if this would hold up or how it would affect her chances at law school.

He would let us know about tutors who were on board. We will start in a few days. Well, the phone rang as I hung up. It was back in the olden days before call waiting. "I need a ride, Mom," Hazel asked.

I say. "I got you back, babe; on my way, I will drive your wedding present, Hazel."

Hazel says. "I love you seems like the more life and assholes want to make life hard, the more I feel your love. Thank you, Baby; let me talk to Mom as you come to get me."

I handed the phone off. I was out the door, only stopping long enough to keep the screen door from slamming. I pull up there is a crowd around something. It's Mae and Scott. Mae is fighting Scott, but Hazel is down on the ground. I see Hazel shout. "No!" As I run over, planning on payback, the hell with the consequences.

I pull Scott off Mae. I have him by the neck, pulling him away from Mae. She's bleeding from a cut lip, and Vice Dick comes out and says something.

Hazel Shouts! "Dan, Please See me please, baby; cool it!"

Mae says. "Asshole, Dan, just this second got here, Scott hit Hazel. I jumped him. I am filing assault charges on him now."

Hearing and looking at you, I dropped Scott going to check on you; turning your back on a rabid badger was not a good idea, but his wrong move was thinking his hand hitting my hard head would help his cause in any way. So instead, I turned to defend myself, thinking of putting myself between Hazel.

I pulled back to strike him for hitting Hazel and Mae. I turned just in time to see Mae kicked him in the nuts so hard that two other guys yelled in pain as he went down. Well, it ended with the Police taking Scott away. Vice Dick tried to get them to take me, but twenty kids telling the officers what happened meant I was good.

I drove us to Simpson's Dinner to give them their photos. I dropped them off at a new place that opened up at the Mall or instead in the parking lot what a strange place for a store. It was called Photohut, one hour film progressing in a tiny stand-alone hut-like building almost the size of a fair size tool shed. We told them we gave the couple theirs, and they put their photo on the mantel of their fireplace. We ate burgers for lunch and had those Cherry Phosphates again. We both preferred shakes over egg creams. Finally, we went home to Jean on the phone with John; the school board ruled suspension rather than expulsion like my case.

Jean says. "If your Scholastic Aptitude Test scores are high enough and you did a General education degree you don't have to return to school."

I told John to call and let us know it's two days a week for classes here and three days at Jeans.

John says. "Ellen wants you two to know. We got your back, Son. That's from both of us. They finished the kitchen; the counters are done in a day to dry, or we are going to Simpsons for burgers tonight."

Both Jean and Hazel jumped, saying Lobster!

We got to the Dinner; they had one table; it would sit six, I asked. "John, If I could have the honor of carrying Ellen, in no way would her chair fit."

John says. "He had hit boys for much less, but you were no longer a boy. So please and Thank you, Dan."

We sat at the bar as we drank our cherry drinks till the table opened, but the owner had an issue. "The chief's wife had a baby. So it was only him in the kitchen, and getting Dinner out would take a long time."

Jean says. "Dan, would you mind giving him a hand? We hungry Sir he yours and he knows his way around the kitchen His cooking is better than mine."

Ellen says. "Mine too!"

Knocking out the orders, I asked questions: " You got five burgers. I started them; how long on the fries, " he told me. I start the burgers; what kind of peppers are listed there? Hot peppers I slide two aside and sprinkle a touch of spices, black peppers, and salt. For the four, I add salt and only light black pepper. Fries were done within twenty minutes the orders went out. Our food was almost ready, but I knocked out six more burgers for the following orders, so they were prepared as I cooked the Lobster.

I spiced the mayo on the poorboy, made two with an extra zing of hot peppers, stuck toothpicks in ours, and started more fries and a few orders of hot onion rings with my choice of spices added the batter, hot but not on fire. It was a big hit. Someone placed an order for three more burgers. The Owner, Mr. Simpson, asked me to help take the food out and thanked me. We ate as a family.

I started to tear up, Hazel says. "Unless this is about last nights sex, were all family here, baby; why are you crying?"

I answered you. "I've never sat with my family to eat at home in over ten years, and at a restaurant not once."

Have you ever felt such love that it makes you squirm in your seat? I did as we walked out that night into our two cars. Everyone there kissed and hugged me on the way out to the car.

Not getting up for school was excellent; we started a morning with a bang or slurp noise, but you get no complaints for me. I swear, waking up dreaming that your dreaming you're getting a blow job from your partner, nope dreams to this date in my life were weak this is ripping my toenails lose from the inside, loss oh, theirs that BANG well two can play that game but turnabout is fair play right?

To call what I did to your perky breast was closer to a hover action till you arched your back and screamed your come from my fingers. So I moved south, plating along the way kisses and bites, tiny nips, and a tongue in your navel that's new for both of us but your blond curls prove your hair color, but your smell hits me as I suck your lower lips like they were candies. I find your clit going three rounds like fighting the boxer Cassius Clay with the tip of my tongue. I lick your juices up. I'm getting hard; you think I had not blown my load like a crazy man minutes ago, but our dance is turning into a song and dance till you grab my head, trying to drown me.

I broke free and yelled. "Call a lifeguard, my god girl, your something else."

We breathed like marathon runners; as the sweat was cooling us, we got up to clean up. I held you up, cleaning and oiling the skin under your brace. Then, we got dressed we went to the main house for coffee and breakfast; it was such a lovely day out.

I asked. "If we could get some sun taking our classes outside."

We hit the books by ten am; we were at it for two hours in one class and broke for a pee and workout break. We had coffee; god, the school needs a coffee bar. I got my ladies off the patio chairs and onto the benches, giving them twenty minutes of drills. Is that an old swing set? I wanted to ask, but I looked at Hazel. She shook her head; no question got it.

I went doing pull-ups, then push-ups. I see Ellen and Hazel just watching me doing jump squats. I thought it was that Ellen had hit a wall and needed extra help. So I give her a few more things to do. I was daydreaming while standing behind Ellen; her breast is very much like my Hazel's, really nice. I felt Hazel's lips on my hardening cock this morning when.

I hear a. "Damn it, Dan Allan Bogart, you horndog you!" from Hazel.

Ellen looks up at my face she says. "Busted, mister, why are they not young and perky like Hazel's? I know my husband makes love to me because I'm his wife."

Hazel says. "Dan does not believe you, we both think, no, we know that you are beautiful, and Ellen, this is not an offer, but Baby prove to her her husband makes love to her because of your beauty; he does it to prove his love."

I say. "I need a few to go take care of this. I'm sorry it is inappropriate behavior, but I thought you were gorgeous when you two kissed the next day. Although, as Hazel pointed out, it made me a bit of an animal."

Ellen looks at my animal, and Hazel says. "Hell of a lot more than a bit there, sailor."

Getting back to lessons, not another thing was said about it, but Ellen kept smiling all day. When the second tutor arrives, one of the Rice University professor's assistants needing extra cash, and we need their skills.

The construction crew finished on the counter and is now working on the master bath dinner will be made by Ellen.

I asked. "I saw what it did for your smile. So tell me, what do you want to make for your solo Dinner?"

Ellen says. "We were married; my Dad was livid and wanted to kill John; you see, John asked my Dad for my hand. My Dad said, hell no, you can't marry that white trash he shot at him. So we ran away with Bob and Jean's help. I was getting married anyway at a Justice of the Peace. We had a room in a tiny rooming house, not even a hot plate. The first meal I fixed was peanut butter and jelly. I'm only got jelly today; that sounds silly?"

I say. "No, Ma'am, it's sexy beyond words. If Hazel cooks for me the first time, it could even be that, and because she made it's the best thing I ever ate in my entire life, even if it was a Peanut butter and a jelly sandwich. Sounds like true love to me, dear."

I broke up for lunch and called John asked. "If we could go to prom, it was next week, but I asked John to check if we could go or if she could?"

Oh, just to let you know, Hazel hits pretty damn hard. I mean, not hard like a girl hits hard, but just fucking hard. How do I know, you ask? She hit me when I asked if she could go, even if I could not.

I say. "Sir, should we sue them?

John says. "He called and told them I am suing them for breach of contract."

"I got my copy; it's in my camera bag. I got five hundred bucks worth of film for Saturday night that craps paid for. I won't die losing it but fuckum. Sorry for the language, Sir, but I hope you understand I have been cussing since I was nine. No, Sir, your niece is the best thing in the world. I promise her a first dance, that's all." Saying our goodbyes, I hung the phone up.

Now Hazel was kissing me hard, as she says. "If anyone can do it, Uncle John can. About the play set, we used to come over to play on it as Mom took care of Ellen. We were told she had a miscarriage a few years earlier, and since we came over. Mom would be caring for Ellen; they kept it; we have something to play on. She had a stroke giving birth to her second the baby did not live."

I asked. "Did they not want to adopt?"

"Ellen was bedridden till Mom got her up and back into the world. I learned so much about love watching my Mom." Hazel answered.

Hazel Asked. "Do you think we got time for a kissing break?"

I answered you. "Well, many things are happening, and people are around doing the master bath. I am not saying no, but it is in their face." I lean halfway to you like our first kiss.

Suddenly people vanished; they were not their people who might have come in or out, but a few stopped to watch the foreman move them on time for a short break. But we need fresh, delicious bread. I tell Ellen about the bakery. "We're running to the store for bread for you, and I know a place on the way that grinds peanut butter on site. Were running to 2-Bros for fresh bread."

We jumped into the GTO; Judge Hazel asked. "Did Joey do the trunk pin-striping? It's sexy, but I guess you wimped out the cause of Mom."

"Joey asked me if I still burned one now and then, and if we carry, why tell the man you're carrying Hazy."

"Shit major good point, chief, but did you say Joey had something good?" Hazel says.

"I was baked for hours, and we're smoking regular for now, but after classes, that shit killed gray cells. So we do alright you got flipping A's. Hazy, this shit is produced by splicing strains together then grown in a grow-room underwater; what did he call it hydroponics."

Anyway, the smell of bread got us under the influence of the munchies, and Hazel got me to spend some money but talk about how scary and good it was. But, Man, food of the baked gods. I spent my youth eating cheap white bread tasteless with government cheese and baloney sandwiches. My god, that happened for almost eight years.

Well, it was after four pm. Hazy folks were on their way home when you told me to. "Turn here, baby, and turn the motor off. I want you in my mouth; you won't say no, are you?"

"You good." I say. "Mouth, please; you want to do it on the hot hood?"

Hazel says. "No babe, too hard to stand, no standing here."

As you say. "I love you, baby. I feel so close to you; you know this is a first for me, a car and a nasty boy; now give it up, big boy."

As you lift your sweater, she lets my hard cock slide between your smooth breast in her bra as you drip a glop of spit on my hot cock. You started to move as you slipped me out of your bra. In seconds you had me hairs deep down your throat as you say. "I love you gobble slurp."

I say, moaning. "I, I, I, my teeth rattle like hon I'm so close OHHHHHHHHHHHHH err OH god."

"A good stroke?" You asked, holding my cock from coming, but it won't last long, but your hand moves south, and now your fingers are toying with my rosebud and balls.

You say. "You give it to me now, baby?" You had a wicked grin on your face.

I thought for two seconds like I had a choice. I popped my cork, trying to breathe and focus my eyes as you climbed up, swapping spit with me and my cum good grief, we were. "So fucking kinky." I manage to say.

Hazel says. "She loves some action, but aunt floe is here; well, we can't till we get to our place; now pull them up and zip up you nasty boy and take me to see my folks."

Jean and Bob were in sweats. Their eyes lit up, Jean says. "You guys will be here again tomorrow."

Hazel says. "Yes, but we wanted to see our favorite people today."

We had hot coffee. OK, Hazel had cocoa. Mine had coffee in it, but we were not talking about prom.

I say. "You guys happen to pick out her Prom dress. If they don't let us go, I'll take her dancing at the Shamrock Hilton."

Jean says. "We did its blue silk; it was Ellen's in the 60's we had it updated and fitted for Hazel."

I say. "I now have a suit, but I have to run at lunch tomorrow and pick up the film I paid for, but I am not holding out for a phone call about working the prom."

I say, sounding tired. We said our good nights to your folks, stopping for burgers, and Hazel got a fried egg sandwich. Going to the main house, we don't see the lovebirds. We drop off the bread and fresh ground peanut butter. I grabbed you, and we were up the stairs and gave the lovebirds space to eat their romantic peanut butter and jelly. There was a note on the door when we got up the stairs. By noon, Hazel's suspension had been updated to expulsion from school, but do not go to the football game Friday. They will arrest both of you. Love you two; we will do something fun, a drive-in movie instead. John.

The next day dawned bright we had not done a drive-in as a couple before, nor had we danced. I was apprehensive about my two left feet.

Getting to Hazel's house, I got Jean alone at a pee break and told her of my lack of skills she says. "She sneak a few lessons to up my skill as Hazel has to give a deposition at the District Attorney's Office Later, and John is taking her."

I say. "Yes, I asked about going. It was suggested that I not go and put Hazel on the spot."

Jean and I got a few hours of dance lessons in, and one of the lady tutors also showed me a few newer, sexier dance moves; she said it was called Disco.

On to history, Hazel returns home and is mad enough to bite ten-penny nails.

Jean saw John. "What the hell happened?" Jean asked.

John says. "They were taking her statement she could go to prom, but Dan could not. I almost did not get her out of there before she kicked ass and took names, and then they tossed her out of school."

Jean asked. "What happened with Dan?"

John answered. "They want him to sue for some reason?"

I say. "I wonder what would happen to say if someone called Jim Kelly at Channel Two news telling him a few things; it's still time to get it on by six pm news."

Jean asks. "Do I need a lawyer present?" As she winks at John.

John says. "No, but I can be your brother-in-law; dear, we have your back."

I say. "This should be good; let's smoke up outside."

I whisper to Hazel at the sink. Then, I walk over and say out loud. "That Friday, baby TV sports was there, and they filmed our engagement watch as mom gets our story on the news."

Jean got off one call, and the phone rang; it was the news station again. They asked Jean a few questions, then Hazel, then me. As a lawyer, John finally asked to speak and told them what had transpired.

Jean says. "They thank us for telling our story. They told us they had called the school they got twenty minutes out of the Vice Dick. They said every third word was a cuss word, but he said. "It was a righteous thing he did; school was no place to start a life and ask your girl for her hand in marriage."

Six pm was coming close, I asked. "If we could run to Ellen's and Johns and we took two cars. We watched it together. The news went into and out of the sports then we saw the field, the team, the band, and the cheerleaders. The lucky slaps by the teammates showed a few players touching Hazel's hand for luck. They did thirty seconds of Hazel's cheer, then the flowers came down and were stacked around her and the hook up of the mike, and my proposal and our kiss, and the band kicked it up with some cool jazzy tune they reported the facts and asked the question what more moral asking for your girl's hand in marriage. The news team reported that I was hired to photograph the prom, and they were breaking a written contract by not letting me be there.

We all went to a drive-in two cars to Superman 1978 and something called Up in Smoke also 1978, but we had some of that pot from Joey. We got baked up by the swing sets, and we munched out, and higher than wise, I went to Jean standing outside the car talking to your Sister. I pull you away from the vehicle to speak.

Softly not to be overheard, I say. "You guys figured it out yet. Jean? It's no worse than booze and not one hangover in five years."

Jean asked. "Wait, you two are high right now?"

I grin saying. "Yes, but I got enough to get us high, but we don't carry my ninety-year-old granddad uses it for the pain. You noticed Hazel has not complained once about the pain?"

"Well, now that you bring it up, she's taken aspirin we never thought..." Jean remarked.

I say. "My candies made them for five years; my Pops works his farm. He hurts like hell it helps him, but one-quarter of my of candy kept Hazel from needing Morphine for the pain. She has all but two pain pills left; we both tried one each to see what it was like. Oh, hell no. Hazel told me. She would rather eat rat poison."

I say. "I also felt like crap for days; you even said something once as if I had a cold. But you never once said anything about me all the times I am high around you guys. Like you two having a damn cocktail."