Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean processed this. "So young Man, you know Ellen is always in pain. Can you help my Sister?

"I talk to her for you," I say, starting for the car, but I stop and say. "But you rubbed off on me in a good way, Mom. So I'll let you talk to her first. I think it will help sell it. But trust me; she does not have to hurt. Law or not."

Jean went and spoke to Hazel and Ellen. She came back and says. "The boys and I were going to the restrooms. We will get us snacks to take home."

I say. "Ellen, I wish you had told us earlier. I would have brought something easier for you in candy form. This is strong; just one or two hits try to suck like this."

I showed her how to do it again, sitting in the car with Hazel next to me. I let you get a little she did.

I say. "Try to hold it in longer on this one."

I was letting her do it again. I say. "Hon, you now be high in a few, but if it gets too much, say ford to Hazel or me, and we will get you something that would help."

I give the roach to my love; she puts it to her lips. The wet lipstick keeps from burning her, and Hazel blows me a shotgun. We exhale into the tube. It handles the smell well and is tossed in the trash when done.

We go home, Ellen says. "John, there were two things she likes to say right now. First, she is starting not to hurt, and Dan got me high on the pot. I love you, don't get mad; I don't hurt baby for almost twenty years, and I hardly feel pain with these two slaps."

Hazel says. "Hits dear, I been taking his candies for pain. I never needed Morphine; we been high around you guys almost all the time."

I say. "I'll make sure I give you a few candies for later. Trust me on this; these are strong Hazel did a whole one. She damn near tripped; she was way too high. If I say do this and you still hurt, in an hour, not before you can replete the dose."

I chuckle, saying. "Good news is there has never been a reported case of death with an overindulgence, but eating chocolate chip cookies is the worst side-effect."

Hazel says. "Lemonade with extra juice of a lemon and a teaspoon of cracked black pepper will help with the spins. Spins are the room spins, sweat pours out your body, and there is a good chance of feeling sick to being sick as the room spins. Trust me; it's something you don't want to do twice good news is it's hard to do smoking it, but his candies are much stronger."

Saying good night, we went to my room. I carry you up the stairs, and you're biting my neck. "Dude, you got Mom to help Ellen with her pain. Did you see her face when we left? She was at ease; she was pain-free. I want to call Mom." Hazel cried as she said it.

Well, she picks up my phone and calls. "Mom Ellen was crying; she told John, Mom without the pain Mom, yes I'm crying, yes I'm high, I love my family, and I love my Man. Any way mommy Ellen looked so beautiful, like in her wedding photos. Good night Mom kiss dad for us."

We felt new that any new trick or movement was all first time. Soon; we were will try to own it by putting our spin on it. So since the second time we were together intimately, we have done one thing that made me feel confident to try something with you because we talked. First, we asked we attempted to find the best fit or the most excellent touch for each other it was a wonderful time for us.

Our weeks flew by as we learned about ourselves; each time was as exciting as our first kiss when we were new, but just touching would start our fires within. Being near you and catching a whiff of our smell was often enough to drive us to find a place to be alone. Then Hazel's family gave me a place to stay. They love me, Dude, for real, Man.

If you grew up without love, you had no trouble seeing it when it was given to you. It's not an understatement to say I had a family by blood and five people who loved me for me. I was rich beyond words, not by what was in my account but by the love I received in just a short time. We woke before dawn; my morning wood seemed more demanding than usual, like it knew what was coming next.

You undress me kissing my skin as my things are removed. "Can't say no now, can you, big boy, you big Duffus? I talked to Mom and Aunt Ellen they both told me to love you when it felt perfect and if we waited till the wedding night, it was on us to decide. So I made up our mind; you wouldn't say No, baby?"

I managed to grasp to your touch. "Yes, no, No here, Ma'am, just so so I'm cle-ear I hard to -too hard to talk fuck it Take me, Baby."

Shout shit, oh I come off in your mouth you hum some Three Dog Night song as you are sure I was still hard as you want or is that needed. Well, you're kissing me on my lips, swapping juices as you hold my hard throbbing cock against your outer lips. The heat of you is burning the tip off my cock.

I grunt as you get me up to what's left of your maidenhead, as you slip down, move an inch, and come. Then, holding onto your breast, you start bucking against me, forcing me in you.

You freeze, screaming. "Big, so hard, So fucking full, oh Shit."

As you arch your back, pounding into me. I feel you tighten against my cock as you spray us with your cum. It drives me wild, but we know each other too well. You can't take me moving my cock yet, but my fingers are still working your nipples as you moan, twisting sideways, still afraid of our in and out but soon.

I pinch your clit and flick my fingers across your wetness. I smell a touch of blood, but you scream more. "Fuck, fuck me as you love me, Baby. Start slow, please. My god, Man, you feel amazing inside us." Hazel moaned out.

I moaned. "You do; oh dude, you do."

As you arch your back, screaming. "I, I'm, Mm, I am coming to my Babies Cock!"

Well, you started moving. So I took that as my cue to start that dance of the nasty turtles.

You hold on saying. "Yours baby, this is all yours damn this is good baby please fuck us fuck us for all the shittttttttt people puttttt us threw. Baby, I'm yours. I comingggg!"

Like that, we pounded into each other to the sound of the bed springs matching Hazy moans we pounded each other.

We slipped out only once. I almost entered your ass, but I pulled back, and I felt your hand put me back inside your pussy, to more moans from us both.

My gods, your pussy was hot and wet. It sounded like a water fountain at a water park as our hips slapped against each other, the sweat dripping off us, making obscene wet noises. Our need is on a cliff edge; our pounding sounds like the Texas surf pounding on the seawall. We were nearly breaking the bed, but we flipped over. I'm on top, and you place your legs over my shoulders, and we both are pounding, looking for that edge.

Hazel looked into my eyes and says. "I feel your love so full. Make me your woman. Show us our love, baby; give it to me."

I arch my back move up on my toes, and I'm hitting your clit with each thrust.

But that did it, I screamed. "I love you, baby me, my my, cum is our love."

My eyes rolled up in my head; it hit us in waves. I swear I came as you came as I came a second time you followed me. To say we were spent would be an understatement. I lifted off you and crashed next to you as breathing became our primary goal.

Hazy says between breaths. "Good gods, Man, they say you get better after your first time. But my Man, that was earth-rocking. Don't come knocking if the house is rocking. Fuck Dude, any time, anywhere, any, how, your fucking mine."

We napped as our breathing matched, and the room's smell proved our love. Of course, if you did not know us, you could call it lust if you wanted to, but to us, the long wait is over. We are indeed joined as one.

Now it's time to clean up, change the bed sheets go downstairs, and help Ellen start Thanksgiving dinner. Jean and Bob are coming over about noon as it was indeed essential to have a shower and a way to clean up. We carried the bedclothes after being good in the shower downstairs. Next, Hazel started a wash; there were loads of colors and just my sheets; you started the wash with the colors first.

We had walked into the kitchen the first time Aunt Ellen was not there, but we heard her after starting the wash.

Ellen looks at us. "Hazel come here, girl or rather a young woman; let me look at you. You two are one. I swear I heard screams. Was he worth the wait like your Mom said?"

Hazel says. "Aunt Ellen, he is my other half. He made me want tomorrow with him. He told me one night as we were getting sleepy that before we were a thing, the scariest word he had ever heard was " Tomorrow."

I say. "Thanks to you guys, I'm not scared anymore. Other than when Hazy kisses my neck, hanging on at that point is safer. I got to say it always ended happily. Hey, is that why they call it a Happy ending?"

I got two moans as John came in and says. "Hello, love birds; you two hear any strange screams?"

Hazel says. "No, Uncle John Dan's not that strange, but sorry we did get loud. I guess virgins scream extra loud when they're well."

Hazel smiles like a Cheshire cat, punching and kissing me on the arm.

John goes over to Ellen and says. "Kids nowadays, at least their idea of free love, is not half bad." As he kisses Ellen.

By noon, the house smelled of green beans, almond casserole topped with fried onions, baked candied yams, and a cranberry dish, and the smell of roasting turkey with its oyster stuffing was getting yummy. When Bob and Jean came in, Hazel had not said a word trying to keep a poker face going.

When Jean cries out. "Our baby's not a girl anymore, Bob; she's a woman; look at Dan's Smile hell, everyone here is smiling!" The girls go and chat like cats, talking about their men.

As Bob and John come over, Bob says. "The world is a different place than it was in our day."

John says. "Ellen's dad tried to kill me for thinking about Ellen that way; we even waited till we were married."

Bob says. "We heard how you were asking for her hand in marriage ended badly, talked Jean and I decided not to wait. Then our third year at college, Jean got pregnant with Johnny, and we ran off and eloped, not calling our folks. They were against us, or my Dad was. Hazel popped on the scene two years later."

John says. "You understand this is a little weird, but we see your love for each other. We see how you worked with what you were given and said no to her, and you lived."

Bob says. "Hazel told me she has not felt safe on any date until Dan held her."

Jean came over, took Bob's arm, and says. "Hazy told me Dan would be her first and her last."

Bob says. "My wife talked me out of killing you, Jean told me to trust Hazel, and we did."

Cooking dinner of the bird lasted until seven pm as we set the dining room table with its leaves room for eight, but six were good to go. So we carried the meal to the table. As we sat, Hazel prayed about what she was thankful for her family and me. The rest also say what they are grateful for. I was shocked to hear my name five times; it put tears in my eyes.

They got to me, I say. "Nobody told me there be a test, but everyone around this table is what I'm thankful for. Thank you for the blessing, and thank you, Hazel, for loving me."

It might have been the right thing to say, but it did kick up the dust some cause we all got dust in our eyes. We were passing the baked candies yams when the front doorbell rang.

I was sitting closest to the door. So I hopped up and say. "I'll go."

I open the door, and there is a guy in khakis. Damn, if he does not look a lot like Hazel, sticking my open hand out.

I say. "You must be Johnny Hazel's brother. I'm happy to meet you; I'm Dan her..."

And a bull tried to run over me. He wanted to pick me up and had me by my neck. My feet never left the ground. I will admit he knocked me a few feet back, but he was coming further into the house I refused to move.

Hazel screams. "Johnny, let him go, you shit, that's my Fiance, or I let him fight back as Johnny keeps hitting me.

Hazel shouted. "Stop it, Johnny, you shit, OK Dan!"

I break his hold on my neck. I'm crunching wrist bones. The army boy screamed in pain as they rubbed together near the breaking point. You threw a punch, and I grabbed your hand. You try to kick me. I raise my leg to block it. I hit you, knocking you to the ground. Your lip and nose are bleeding; you look stunned like you have never been hurt before.

I say. "Be still, or I cripple you." I grabbed his hand, turning it back at his thumb; it would break if he moves

Her brother becomes still. Hazel looks at me, holding my arm tight, and says. "Your lucky Dan has no mean streak, or you'll wake up in traction. Now, are you calm, Man?"

Johnny shakes his head; yes, I let go of his hand. Hazel says. "Now listen, Scott is a dick. He tried to get my suit off at the pool party. You laughed as he did it, you fucker. If Dad did not come out when he did, you did nothing to stop Scott, did you? Dan, you break his wrist?"

I say. "No, Hazy, but it sounds like I should. May I?"

Jean comes over, mad as hell, and holds my arm now; two people are holding me and Jean says. "Johnny, how did you let that crap happen to your sister?"

Johnny says. "No way, Mom, the bitch she's lying." He went to get up, heading toward Hazel. I slapped his ass back to the couch. The slap sounded like a gunshot. His head flew back, and he lost his gum or a tooth and his mean, vicious smile.

I say. "Move again, and your bleeding needing a hospital; damn lucky if you can walk, you understand?"

John is holding back Bob. "Let them handle it. Hazel has his number, and Dan, you saw he can handle him."

Hazel says. "I woke happy beyond belief, then you get here, and without a hello or fuck you, you start hitting my Fiance. Now tell me, Johnny, what should we do to ground you? Maybe we will let Dad talk to you? What, Johnny, would you do if you were in our place? Now tell us what Scott told you. If you lie, you know Mom, and I will narc you out. Now start talking or start hurting. Dan, ask him nicely please."

I lifted my hand, ready to strike.

That started him talking. "You see, I broke Scott's arm while defending Hazel, and I raped her anyway," Johnny says, sneering at us.

Hazel moved her hand on my arm to my hand as she says. "Stop talking, you piece of shit; this look to you that this man is my rapist?"

Jean says. "Dear god, what else have you done, Johnny?"

He does not answer. "Dan, please hit him."

I slap him sideways again, my open hand enough to leave a mark. He refuses to talk.

Jean says. "If he doesn't talk, it must be bad, Bob. We can't ask Dan to do more."

Bob says. "Son, you tell the truth, or you leave and never come back, and your not part of this family."

Ellen adds. "If he wants to rejoin our family, you leave here and turn yourself to the Police and tell them. No other choice, nephew."

Well, it was clear that whatever he had done would haunt them until they knew and probably after.

I picked him up by his shirt, my hand holding his neck, holding him off the floor, and say. "Lots of love in this room. Are you that willing to write off your folks? That is no way to treat your family, Sir. Do I need to hurt you?"

I asked, ready to swing at his smirk, surprised at how calming Hazel's hand on my arm was. Maybe that's why she's not let me go once since he got here.

Hazel watches my face and, after a few seconds, says. "Leave Johnny. I can't let Dan soil his kind hands further with filth like yours."

John says. "Well, son, you got the guts that this Man has? You go to the Police. But you're not welcome here ever again."

He gets up and goes to the door, turns, and says. "I am not ever coming back. Don't worry; I will say hello to Mae before I leave, though." He slams the door on his way out. I know anger like that was worse than mine.

"What the fuck was that about? Hazel says. "I feel dirty shit. I'm going to call Mae."

Jean came to me and held me as I trembled, and she says. "Sorry, we planned on talking to him. We had no idea. Hazel knew he was going to go at you, but we thought that was the end of it. We did not know we had things to worry about."

Bob has to take Jean to the guest bedroom; both look like evil demons came home today.

Hazel came back after a good half hour. "Mae's got a date with Johnny; they're going to a party at Scott's place tonight; he called there first."

I stood up, hiking my jeans up.

Hazel says. "Sit down, handsome. We talked; she called the Police; she said it felt wrong as if he had something planned, and gave them some info. The party is going to be raided. She is going to the party, and the Man will get the location from the wire she will wear."

Hazel added. "She's a brave girl."

I say. "I wish we could be there to watch over Mae."

Hazel says. "Let's let the Man who does these things do it, OK baby."

Hazel looked at me and says. "It is why I love him so much."

Ellen says. "We see, Hon; we kind of love him too."

John says. "Anyone hungry?"

We nibbled but put it up and waited for Jean and Bob to return. They both looked like they were cried out.

Bob started talking. "We caught him with a girl in his room. Hazel was off at cheerleader camp. The girl was passed out drunk or drugged she looked worse for wear. There is no way to know what would have happened if we did not leave the party early. We gave him a choice of going into service or jail; we see we were wrong. We're taking the info to the Police; John, if you can make that call, we need to get it to whoevers handles Mae's case."

We ate sandwiches, not much chatter; we sat watching TV. We wanted to stay by the phone by eleven pm, as did Bob and Jean. The minutes dragged like hours midnight came and went we were all on edge.

I say sorry. "I can't take it."

Pulling out my hash pipe as Hazel and I get baked, as does Ellen out on the back porch. We got the munches and ate in front of the kitchen table. Hazel and Ellen sat, but the phone rang at ten to one am, and John picked it up.

I thought it would be good to go or everyone would be safe. But that was not the case, John says. "Well, shit, it gets weird Mae says she's safe; Scott and Vice Dick got shot in a gunfight with the Police during the raid. Scott is in the hospital and might go either way. Vice Dick is dead; he shot a police officer who died. Mae is fine, and Johnny is charged with felony Murder of a police officer. It was unclear if he fired at the officers, but he is charged nonetheless."

Jean says. "John, you not said where Mae is."

John says. "She's fine; she's downtown giving her statement. Now it gets even weirder, but I get tired of saying it. Dan, your Sister was found chained to the wall or in a cage; it's unclear. She's in bad shape, with too much heroin, but she attacked the Police when she saw Vice Dick's body, and the same charges have been filed. I asked them to call me if she asked for you, but the officer in charge said, " Don't hold your breath." He was asked to ask your Sister where your Mom is." John finished with a look of sadness on his face.

Having the wind knocked out of my sails, Hazel talked to her family, and we say our good nights. First, Jean held me, as did Ellen, then Bob and John.

Hazel says, crossing the room without crutches. "With a love like this, we're fine. We don't pick our family or our hurts, but we can damn sure pick our loved ones and stand by them."

Hazel Joins us, making us hold hands, and says. "Grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference."

Saying our good nights, there was stillness in the air as we walked the stairs. Your brace was making a squeaking noise, but you were getting slower by the fourth step. We need more Physical Therapy for you. I swept you up in my arms; you moan, burying your head in my chest as I close the door.