Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 07

Story Info
My life gets better with my High school love.
5.8k words
4.33
1.4k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust.

Hazel and Dan in the Hazy days of Fall. Book 07

Pops says. "My shame is we hid her from him; Jane is Liz's wife in deed for many years. We hid who we were from him, but he knew the whole time, and he just loved us anyway. First, we saw how his Mom and sister were making him hardhearted. Then, when we met with him and Hazel, we saw his love for her and us. You folks have had a hand in my grandson's life, and it shows we thank you."

Aunt Liz says. "We heard him tell us how much he loved us; Hazel, thank you for teaching him that."

Hazel kissed her hand as she says. "I showed her at my shop. No, thank you for showing him how to kiss like this and to be gentle with me. You made our first kiss so special."

Eating and drinking more than we should, Ellen says. "The ladies can have the guest room, and Pops can have the couch in the office; we all had too much to drink; Jean and Bob can have the living room couch."

I say. "No, Ma'am, My Mom, and Dad can have our bed; we take sleeping bags and the back pouch. It's nice out."

"Mom, think I keep my man. I like how he thinks, and I love how he treats our family." Hazel smiled as she says it.

Hugs and kisses as we said our good nights as we laid out under the stars on our sleeping bags, sparking a joint. The city would grow to double in size and lights over the coming years, but tonight we had a sea of stars as our canopy. We kissed and held each other till the night air cooled our skin; I kissed your clothes off as you did mine.

Smoldering kisses make me lose my breath as my hardness slips out of your hand, but you find it again, and you kiss my moan as your hot lips move down my chest.

"My turn to kiss your charms, baby." You say. "You were so good the other morning, but we probably can't when it gets light, but you are going to come hard, my love. So now give it up, baby."

As your hot mouth slides over my hard cock my moans are coming out more like a cat cry. We hear a stray cat a yard away cry as an answer. We giggle as you get busy; your skill level has increased as we know every inch of each other.

I thought how good it would be to be tasting you. I asked. "If you move so I could taste your charms," But I hear a no moan on my cock.

You came up off my cock to say. "No, baby, I can't do two things at once. You've gotten too good at that."

You moan, putting me back inside your hot mouth. The night air and sounds of licks and sucks from my hot cheerleader are erotic.

You tease me even there, knowing a finger in my butt will trip me over the edge. Rather than straight in, you're driving me crazy my dance is looking a good deal like yours was this morning, as my need is so close. I hold your head as you start stroking your head up and down on my hard cock.

I hear. "Fuck my face, baby, take me."

As you let go, my hands move you harder and faster. Then, you rub your pussy on my leg.

I hear a. "Muffled more. Baby, I'm not a fucking, porcelain doll!"

Between slurps and I was worried that we were too much. Your mouth got cold on my cock as I exploded in your mouth. As you to came, your mouth getting cold was my clue.

I kiss your wet sloppy mouth, my cum, and your spit. Doing this, my hand slides into your hot pussy as your pour clit wants my touch, and you come again. You move up my chest to kiss me; you tease my mouth with my cum. We curl up and cover ourselves in our sleeping bags zipped together. I feel the sun on my face hours later and the smell of hot coffee.

I open my eyes to my Aunt Liz. "Coffee, you two Pops made breakfast. He sent me out because he said you two look like angels when you sleep, but you kids ain't wearin' no clothes."

Liz laughed as she walked away. "I have never seen anything so sexy as you two in each other's arms. Thank you, my babies."

We dressed in our sleeping bags; it was a lot of fun. Breakfast was simple bacon and eggs with fruit-filled pancakes. He brought the eggs and bacon with fresh orange juice from Pops farm. Jean and Ellen were talking to my folks, catching them up on all my deeds.

I turned beat red, sitting down, knowing they were making my ears burn as my Aunt Liz kissed my cheek and says. "He turned that red when he asked me how to kiss. I showed him the kissing your hand trick and told him a few things about a woman it seems to have worked."

I say. "Aunt Liz, you are not telling all of it, are you? If you get my drift, you held back how talking about it made me all boy. You told me that a woman would like what I was growing, and you told me one thing that changed my life. How to know the five things when someone was into you? You thanked me for showing you I was into you, but we're family, and like that, I calmed down."

"You were too young looking then but look at you shaving every day, and you made a place in this world you telling us, no showing us you wanted our love too. Going to get my wife and bring her home so you can have all your Aunts there. Well, it made us cry, you dear man." Aunt Liz said near in tears again; Ellen and Jean hold your hand as Jane looks on with a smile that glows.

I know I was watching with some goofy look, but I glance over at Hazel; you're watching me watching them. You sit in my lap, hold my face, and kiss me. It's softly at first as your fingers burn my skin as our kisses become hotter. I started to say something as you pulled us apart. I can't focus my eyes, but I hear. "Damn, Liz, he kisses as you do." My aunt Jane says.

Jean says. "He did that when Hazel was in the hospital. So I knew I would listen to my daughter if he loved Hazel enough to do that before us."

And it was all giggles. Of course, Pops and I laughed the loudest, but it felt good. Pops and the Ladies left with a date to pick out wedding clothes later in the week.

Pops pulls me aside and offers us a few thousand to help with the wedding cost. "Pops, if you ever wanted to do something that would make me love you even more, this was it, but pops, you see our rings? I sold fifty-eight of these rings thus far were rich Pops. We are having our house built.

We were paying for Hazel's college and were happy to buy your clothes for the wedding. Pops, you said back taxes are a bitch; how much do you owe Grandfather?"

Your crying. "It's Fifty thousand."

Here Pops. "Hazel, do you have our checkbook, baby? We need to pay for back taxes on the Farm for Pops, please."

Hazel says. "I told my man this once, and I tell you now, you dear man. We have your back now; how much do you need to thrive?" In that second, my world doubled the feeling of belonging and owning life.

We, or rather I, hit the books testing you on flashcards the next week we made over the last few months. We have done most of a year of school in just a few months. I will be done next month as Hazel takes her test on Tuesday and her Scholastic Assessment Test the following week. Hazel went with Jean and Ellen antiquing; they left Friday afternoon and will return Monday night. I was asked to go.

I say. "Hazel, please, leave me behind, dear I have a few Christmas gifts to make; the three-day weekend is just about long enough to get it done."

Being left behind, I grab a favorite and my Dad's and mine, a fried Spam sandwich. I called a welding company, and they brought me three new gas tanks, two of Oxygen and one of Acetylene used in welding. I melted bar stock; it took most of one tank to get it going. I had a few ounces of meteorite fragments I found on a field trip at school. I took days cutting them into sugar cubes sizes chunks and even kept the filings and scraps. It took most of the summer a few years ago to complete it, and now I have a use for them.

I made a fine two-sided sand mold of five kinds of chef knives. Two blanks or Billets for hunting or fishing knives, two sets of kitchen knives, one for Ellen and one for me. I poured the melted steel and meteorite pieces into the two-sided molds. I was letting them cool as I started the necklace that looked like butterfly wings with two birthstones as the spot of colors on the wings. I asked Hazel if Jean wanted one stone or two. You told me he is still her son and an asshole, but it is what it is. I carved the necklace and bracelet out of wax, which was simple, and I put a wax straw on the piece, dropped it in damp sand, and strapped the two wood boxes together to make the mold.

I turn it upside down on a barbecue grill with a motor to turn the grill in circles. I turn the wax mold upside down and let the motor turn, watching the hot wax melt and catch fire as it dripped onto the hot barbecue charcoal coals. After cooling, I pulled the knife blanks out of the sand, and the metal went dark. Unlike shiny steel, It's a matte dark gray. I went to the anvil and checked the time on my watch, not wearing it. It wreaks a watch swinging a hammer. I took my watch off and hung it on my goggles hook.

Bob and John came out with a few burgers, fries, and beers. So I wolfed mine down and put together my homemade wet polisher clamping one of the kitchen knives on it and setting the angles. And I used an electric office fan it osculates back and forth and moves the blade on the thirty-two-inch flat whetstone. One side is rough, and one side looks like a porcelain plate as the stone is on a motor with adjustable speed. You can use it flat underwater. I add ice to keep the grinding heat low, or it can be made to sit upright. It will hone an edge and finely shape any blade.

I started it running; it makes no more noise than an office fan; it's made from two fans. I turn the furnace up and add one of the hunting knife blanks to the fire. I placed an asbestos heat shield in front of the furnace, turned the blower on it, and added Oxygen to make it burn hotter till the blank is red. I tong it out of the fire, locking it in the vise of the electric sledgehammer and folding the metal over on itself. I did this step twenty times, putting it in the fire to get it hot again. I repeated this five times. The second blank is heating. I add a ceramic crucible with six gold coins to melt. I cast in wax two hands holding, looking a little like our rings, into a bracelet for Hazel.

I cast the wax in the mold in wet sand a week ago. I asked Bob to come over to me. I hand him a safety pin and say. "I need a few drops of blood on the blades. In olden days they used enslaved people's blood to make Damascus steel.

I do it myself but must keep working without an open cut."

Bob drops four or five drops on the red-hot steel. It vaporizes, and the blood glows red for just a second. I worked the shape to the blade. Its heat is cooling, and it shows waves in the steel. I am putting it back in the fire, starting the second blade. I pour the gold into the two molds as I turn on the turntable spinning it fast. One has been done, and I do the next. I work the following blank as the boys tell funny hunting stories watching me work. They were smoking cigars and drinking beers, taking shots. I got the following blank ready as John does the same with his blood.

I work the steel, and my kitchen timer goes off. I place the blank back in the fire, turning the heat down some. I flip the kitchen blade over. It's half done starting it again. I knock out both rough shapes and ask Bob and his older brother. "Please cut the straps off the wood blocks and knock the sand into the sand trashcan as I add blood groves in the hunting knives.

The two pieces look great. I pulled out fifteen exotic wood blocks and told the guys to pick the wood they loved most. The guys made their picks. I put their initials on the wood and the knives in pencil. The guys go in, and I turn the gas off as it's ten pm. I went in and used the restroom, and Hazel called. I told her I had a great start to the gifts and asked how the trip was thus far.

We talked for almost an hour; it was the first, and if I get my way, it would be the last time you were not with me.

We kissed long distance and said our love. Then, I went out and cleaned up the gold pieces. The cold air felt great after the heat of the furnace. The first kitchen blank is ready for heat treatment. I had a flash of insight and drilled the blank before heat-treating it. By three am, I made five kitchen knives. I was dead tired, but the necklace and bracelet were done. I needed a lovely gift box for each of them. I thought to ask Mae's Dad for them.

I go to my old room and sleep naked on an old blanket. I showered at ten am when I got up, grabbed a spam sandwich and coffee, and went to work by eleven. By eight pm, I had two sets of kitchen knives ready for my Christmas gift to myself, a Box Tempering furnace, and I did all ten kitchen blades at once. At six pm, I took the blades out to cool. One hunting knife is done as I set the homemade wet polisher to do the second blade of the hunting knife.

I made two boxes for the kitchen knifes weeks ago. I just had to cut the boxes in two and add the hardware, the hinge, and the latch. At midnight I had a Knife Sheath for the hunting knife and cut the leather for the next one. I need to finish the sharping and the case, but I have all the basics done before the ladies come home to barbecued fish for dinner at six Monday night.

When I bought spam at the store, I saw Hazels face, which meant I never had to share. I woke up and ate the last of the can of spam. Going back out, I fire up the Box Tempering furnace. I made the handle tangs the same shape and size I cut from wood. Each kind of knife had its wood. I cut the wood blocks and made them into the basic form on the belt sander. I cleaned the shop and put up the things I would not need. I was making the second Knife Sheath. I put the design into the leather as I studied history with Hazel. It was a weave pattern with a J in one and a B in the other. By five pm, I was putting shellac on the kitchen knifes all ten and was putting crushed red velvet in the display box for the knives. The hunting knives are drying in the Box Tempering furnace to keep dust off the handles.

Bob and John came home Monday night and looked at the kitchen knives hanging up on wire coat hangers from the rafters.

John, who never cusses, says. "Fuck, these are wonderful; think, Bob, our blood is in these."

I did not tell him there were in their hunting knives but no spoilers. I worked most of the night on the hand work, and with only the grinder, it was quiet with the doors closed. At four am, I took a nap on an old couch stored out there. I woke at eight, covered in a blanket and on the workbench, a coffee maker loaded and ready to turn on. I turned it on and ate breakfast tacos. After six of them, the tacos tasted of eggs and venison.

Coming in from work, he stops by to see how it's going. Bob says. "I would love a hunting knife that looks this cool too bad there's only a week in till Christmas. Not enough time to make them, is there?"

Walking up, he came to eat dinner and take Ellen home after. John says. "Dan, speaking of Christmas, what do you want, son?"

I stop and start laughing, not looking to answer Bob about the knives, as I see the lady's car drive into Bob's driveway.

I say. "We need to close up and lock it till the knives are dry. We don't want to spoil the gifts now, guys. What in the world could I want, heck? I won the lotto as it is. Have you seen my Girl? Right, there's not one thing I can say in words that you two and your wives have not already given me. I can hardly wrap my head around what I have now, man I have a whole family to love; it works for me. But, hey, I said it without cussing."

I tear up, and two hugs from two bears of men hold me when a warm hand slips over my ass and a friendly voice says. "Is Dan at it again? Mind if I take over, guys?"

We turn, and Hazel and I kiss. Bob says. "John, did the hair on your arm stand up when they touched?"

John says. "It was quite a shock. I never felt this with anyone other than Ellen. Excuse me; I will find my wife and kiss her." Bob leaves to find Jean.

Hazel says. "You made our gifts, baby? Anything you can show me?"

I say. "After we bring in the pieces from the trailer, don't want anyone walking in on us and messing up the surprise."

We took the antique pieces into the house. Hazel smiled as we stored them in her and her brother's room. She was picking out things she wanted in our home. Then, grabbing a quick shower and changing clothes, we go downstairs for dinner. After enjoying fish for dinner, I take Hazel out to show you Jean's necklace and Ellen's kitchen knives. I pulled the hunting knifes out. One had a black ebony wood; each layer of the grain looked like a different tone of black. It looked terrible at first; the wood showed a little different with each coat of shellac. I was worried that it stood out wrong but it looked incredible after it dried, and Hazel says so. I show you the second one.

You kiss me, and you say. "You going to need a good size shop to work in. So you did all this in three days?"

I say. "A few things I did over the last few weeks, plus power tools. It would have taken me a week or more to shape and polish a blade by hand. The wet grinder does it in hours; you keep adding ice to prevent it from heating up. Help me move a few things so it has more space in here. I packed up the tools I did not need. I was going back into the house to hear more wedding plans and pictures to pick out for our cake and flowers.

The wedding is still six months away. It's on is on the ninth of June at her church. I made and discounted a dozen speeches. Mr. Deed is helping but wants to avoid putting words in my mouth. So I looked for Jean between classes and find you in the kitchen asking you. "How did Bob do giving his toast at the wedding?"

Jean says. "Hon, I can read something a time or two and recall every word, but my world spun quickly at our wedding. I can't tell you what he said, maybe not even a word. But Dan, I take it to my grave how he made me feel like we belonged together. He still does every day. Like I see you do with Hazy, crap, I mean Hazel."

I laughed out loud. "But I won't narc' on you, Mom."

The next day I went with Bob, John, Pops, Aunt Liz, and myself to buy our suits. We looked like a bunch of Dudes looking for suits. The men's suit had a paisley lining, but I refused the cummerbund. It made me look like a tube sock. My best man/aunt looked hot in her men's suit, the folks at the men's store started to say something, but Bob and John stood between the guy who started to say something to me.

Bob says. "Don't make him mad I have seen him break an anvil. You won't like it, no sir."

I asked to see the tailor and told him. "My suit needed more room to help me during our first dance."

I made a move, and he says. "Again, and I see what you need."

I palm him a hundred and say. "Please, it's a secret; let's not let them in on it all right."

We stopped at a drive-in dive bar for long necks beers and boiled crayfish. There was a ballgame on our local bums, as my Pops called them. We ordered a wash bucket full of long necks and ate crayfish watching the game. We got home with me driving. I had one beer and twice my weigh-in crayfish. My Pops was funny as he bragged about out-drinking the younger guys getting home. The ladies were upset about missing the crayfish. I offered to drive them there. Aunt Liz was sober enough to come with, but I drove, and the Ladies got nuts, but it was so much fun. After a smaller bucket of beers, or in some cases like Hazel, it was mixed drinks her first and fourths.

Hazel says. "I not what for sure you think I am, but you love me, and yours all mine allrich OKs you betcha." And you passed out on three mixed drinks and a pound of crayfish.

I made two trips to get the ladies to the car, but it took three to get them In the house. After that, it became musical sick babies, trash cans, wet ice cubes with washrags, and not one of the ladies could hold it in.

12