Hazel Ch. 01

Story Info
Hazel, an injured succubus, meets Isaac, a powerful demon.
1.9k words
4.11
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake with dirt on my face and crisp brown leaves crunching beneath me. I roll over and face the full moon overhead, beaming down bright light and illuminating the sparse trees standing all around me. I stand, sway slightly to the left, over my recently injured calf. Okay, think. I've got to get out of here.

I focus my hearing. There is running water and in the distance the familiar sounds of a city- cars honking, loud music, and the chatter many people. It must be close. At the city I could find sustenance, and perhaps a place to rest. There is some remaining energy in the turquoise stone around my neck. I could use it for transport, but I risk exposure letting the other super naturals someone new is in town. Worst case, I just escaped mortal danger, to land in an angel-run territory. Meaning I'm not welcome here. Great, just great. Best case...well when has that ever happened? After all, I'm a demon, or more specifically a succubus. I bounce around from place the place, with a trail of all the butt-hurt humans I've only fed on once. My energy, my very presence, is irresistible to humans.

Okay, think. If I do not get out here, this injury on my leg might heal with painfully slow and with a scar. Or it might not heal at all, if it becomes infected. Demon are not immortal, though our long natural lifespans may make it seem like it. Demon perk: we are harder to kill. I do have enough power for a little glamour. With a little effort, I add a glow to my hazel eyes my curly brown should-length hair, and golden brown skin. I change into tight pleather pants, and halter top with lots of straps and metal studs, and black combat boots. I look something like a BDSM Theresa doll. I can only hope Asmodeus, the old arch demon, would be proud of this attire. I wrap my fingers tight around the turquoise stone, turn to the direction of the city, and push myself forward. Trees warp and blur in my vision, until I can no longer see.

With a smack, I'm deposited onto a road way, and I stagger into the side of brick building. Neon flashing lights indicate this is Club Indigo. Entry doors are right ahead with red velvet ropes, and a doorman looking my way. No one is in line, I suppose they have all already entered and the club party will be wrapping up soon. The doorman is average height, though taller than me, but certainly not 6 ft. He dons a black button down, tucked into black jeans, and I can tell through his clothes he's carrying a 6 pack or more. His hair dark hair is cut short and beard is neatly trimmed low. I admit, he is attractive, but sustenance is sustenance. And tonight, I will feed.

His dark eyes look me up and down, lingering too long on my chest. I can feel the lust radiating off of him; he seems human, it should be safe enough. He shall be an easy target. I cross my arms, purposely pushing my chest up ever so slightly. His voice is low and gruff: "This is the VIP entrance. The front entrance is around the corner." I sashay up to him, the best I can, given the injured leg situation, and say "Is that so?" He responds, "Yeah."

I gently touch his wrist, sending just a spark of magic his way to amplify his desire. I need him to hurry up and take me, against the wall, slow, then fast. I need his want, his desire, his completion, to feed. And I need it now.

I pull him close to me, and whisper, with my lips on his cheeks "My name is Hazel, and I'm your VIP. Take me inside, somewhere private." He licks his lips, and smiles. Inside the club, we enter a walkway above the below ground dancefloor, separating us by only a double barred railing. The blue and green strobe lights are the only source of light up here. The air is thick and sweet with lust, no doubt from the gyrating bodies bouncing and grinding to the fast paced music. As far as I can tell, there are no low level super naturals present. Although, I am limited to detecting only the lesser powered or anyone that wishes to be found. Considering I'm not the most powerful and most super naturals like there anonymity, anything and anyone could be present. Not good. And using the stone- a stolen relic- to transport myself may have very well alerted the higher level beings to my presence.

The doorman leads me to a private suite, clearly soundproofed but sparsely decorated. It was just a room with a bed, white sheets, white curtains, and wooden furniture; it was much like a cheap hotel room. He closes the door behind us, and I press my hands into his shirt, look into his eyes for a moment. I see the flames ignite. His hungry lips are on mine, coaxing my mouth open for a more intimate kiss. I reach for his pants, fumbling with the zipper, but not quite getting them down. He whispers in my ear "Mmm, what's the hurry? I want to take my time with you?" But I don't play with my food.

"I need you now," I reply, and push my pants down then kick them off without grace or flourish. He grabs my hips, and kisses me again, more urgent then before. He tastes dark, like wood and smoke, something masculine and heady, but there is something else about him. Something I just cannot put my finger on. But my energy is so very low and I need to heal. He pushes me against the door, lifts my thighs up and wrap them around his waist. With one hand, he tugs my black lacy thong to the side, and slips finger in rubbing gently. He intently watches my face, looking for the pattern that makes me squirm. Oh, and it feels so good! My entire body shakes when he begins to pick up speed, moving his fingers rhythmically. In between breaths and gasps, I say "Inside me now, I need..." He shuts me up with a passionate kiss, I suddenly realize maybe I'm not running the show. Something is off. But oh, so very good! He slips one finger inside, reaching up, in and out, in and out. Then presses another finger, curving upward, and there is an explosion. Pleasure explodes from my core, radiating outward, leaving me weak and sated. My legs fall back to the floor, and he firmly presses his hard length against, and leans his forehead down to mine, and says "I'm not done with you yet." Before I could respond, "I hope not," he scoops me up as if I weigh absolutely nothing, and in a flash deposits me onto the middle of the bed. I cannot hide the wince of pain, but can only hope he hasn't noticed. He slowly lifts his black shirt out of his jeans, and begins unbuttoning, giving me a show. He reveals full arm sleeves of intricate black tattoos, featuring roses, dragons, and smoke. I'm caught in a trance.

"I've got a proposition for you, succubus," he smirks. He knows. He knows. He knows. Oh, shit. "But don't worry. You and I both win."

"Who are you?" He continues to stand before me, watching me as if I were the mouse and he is the cat. In clothes, this man is attractive. But naked, he is sin. There is a smattering of dark hair on his chest, which grows sparse as it spreads over lean muscles. And his erection, standing thick and long.

"I am a son of Avarice," and suddenly his glamour drops. In an instant, the white sheets beneath me transform from itchy cotton/polyester to a smooth satin gold. The walls become patterned with deep maroon hues, and the wooden furniture no longer lacks luster and shine. But the most brilliant transformation is the man before me. Physically, he is the same in appearance, but now there is an otherworldly glow. But metaphysically, I never felt, someone, or rather something, so powerful. My prey, usually human, were bite-size appetizers, and this man - a thanksgiving feast. No wonder he can resist me. No wonder he wasn't so overcome with desire, that he took me against the door earlier. I should run. But I'm caught, and chances are I would not get far if he took chase.

"These days I go by the name Isaac. Say yes to my proposition."

"Without hearing what it is?" He climbs onto the bed, holding himself over top of me, his face inches from mine. How can I think with him this close? "You'll help me take care of a few business arrangements."

"What type of business? What do I get in return?" My voice was soft sultry whisper.

All at once, delicate purple snapdragon flowers line our indents on the bed. "Real estate. Protection."

"Tell me, are you devious in your intentions?" I search his face for any signs of deception, and see none. He caresses my cheek slowly with one finger. "I am offering you a stable home. And all you can eat buffet, little succubus." He kisses my lips, and I return it eagerly, biting gently his bottom lip. He pulls away, to undo the straps of my top.

"I'm not your little anything."

"You're right, these certainly aren't." He gets a handful of my breast, running his thumb back and forth across the nipple until it peaks. He leans down for a swift kiss pressing his body against mine. His offer is tempting. Ever since my magic matured, I have been on the run, living and eating, like a fugitive. How nice would be it be to have a home? Someplace to the go, filled with trivial things? Someone to come home to? But no, not love. Never love. Still, this is more than anyone has ever offered me, and I cannot sense the lie, although this is too good to be true. I gasp, when Isaac lightly presses against my entrance, and begins to push. Pain fades into delicious pressure, as I stretch to accommodate him.

Isaac, holding the position, groans in my ear "All you desire, it's yours."

Before I could respond, Isaac, begins thrusting his hips, slowly, at first, then gradually adding more power and speed. He suddenly changes the pace by adding little circular motions, touching places inside of me I'm not certain have ever been touched. I angle my hips to meet his every move. It's overwhelming, the pleasure is bringing tears to my eyes. "Yessss," I hum appreciatively. There is nothing I want more right now then to keep feeling his powerful body above mine, pounding me into the mattress, smashing all of these gorgeous flowers.

My breath gets caught in my throat, after he rolls us in the swift motion. Now, I'm on top of him, both legs straddling his side, and his cock still hard and pressed deep inside of me. I do small little bounces, watching as his eyes caress my breasts. "That's it, take all you desire," he shouts out, on the edge of something big. I move faster and faster, wanton and wild, and we shout out our climax.

Exhausted, I lay on top of chest, with him stroking my hair and his cock still inside of me. Sleep is approaching. "Until tomorrow, pet."