Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd taken a step forward while this was going on and Boss Man turned to look at me. Just a look but it reminded me who was in charge here. I could watch quietly or I could get the shit beaten out of me, either way he'd do just what he liked to Hazel. This was clearly a very dangerous man. Hazel had selected him and I only hoped she could handle what she had coming to her.

"Little bitch," he growled and then reached down to pull her back to her knees by hooking his fingers into her long blonde hair. She gasped and for a moment looked out of her depth. However, he then eased her head back and brought his own down close to hers. His dark eyes bored into her soul as she stared wide-eyed up at him. He moved one big Black hand round to hold her throat in the few seconds of silence as they looked into each others eyes.

I don't know whether he mesmerized her but it seemed that in that moment a connection was made. He was a man that oozed authority and power, power of the rawest and potentially most potent kind. I doubted that Hazel had ever met anyone quite like him before and it showed.

Boss Man gently squeezed his fingers as he snarled, "Open up and show me your tongue." Hazel obeyed and he immediately spat heavily into her open mouth. "Swallow that shit," he said almost as an afterthought. She didn't only obey but actually made a great show of gulping his filthy spittle down as if it was the finest and most expensive of vintage wines.

Boss Man looked at her for another second and then gave the slightest of nods. "Fucking skanky ho," he dismissed her and casually tossed her across to Delroy who set to following his example. He grabbed hold of her head and began thrusting his cock in and out of her so hard that I began to worry for her safety - until I heard her moaning with desire.

Jadon got impatient, pulled Hazel over to him and got his huge cock back in her mouth. He'd seen her take his friends' cocks all the way and now he wanted some of the same. It would have been unacceptably exploitative but for the fact that Hazel so clearly had exactly the same idea. Jadon had his hands on her head pushing her onto his cock but she had her hands on his ass pulling him into her. They both gave it all they could but there were still three inches that she just couldn't take.

Jadon eased back and looked as her. "Let's get this done. Lay back with your head over the edge of the bed." She looked at him and then obeyed. Jadon stepped up and pushed his cock straight down her throat leaving barely an inch exposed. Hazel's little white hands came up and I momentarily thought she was signalling distress but she only grasped his muscular thighs and tried to encourage him deeper. Jadon kept pushing in short little thrusts and finally got all the way in. "Yeah, thass the bomb bitch," he growled. He began pounding her throat as Hazel gasped for breath and as her face grew more and more flushed.

While our attention was on Jadon his mates hadn't been standing by. Delroy was pistoning two big Black fingers into Hazel's wet pussy. Boss Man wasn't being so gentle. He was kneading her perfect tits and twisting her stiff nipples. "You need these tits fixed little bitch. How's a man supposed to fuck these?" He snarled out the words and then slapped her tits hard. Hazel only mewled her approval.

"Time to fuck this cunt," declared Delroy.

Jadon pulled out of Hazel's mouth. "You wanna watch your first real Nigga fucking?"

The sweet Hazel I loved was gone now, totally submerged into Wild Hazel. She pulled herself back onto the bed. "Fuck yeah - prove to me what I've been missing. Fuck me like a Nigga fucks his whore."

Delroy was happy to oblige and moved the blunt menacing head of his Black cock up to the lips of her pussy.

"NO," shouted Steve, "you have to wear a condom." I almost gained some respect for him at that moment.

Hazel didn't and spat back at him, "Fuck you, I want a baby."

"You want us to knock you up, slut?" asked Jadon

"Yeah! Fuck a little Black baby into me."

Delroy was rubbing his cock over her neatly-trimmed mound. "You know how it is. Once you get properly Blacked nothing else will be the same. After this you won't even feel these white boys' little pricks. You sure you want that?"

Hazel's beautiful grey-blue eyes stared deeply into his. "Ruin me for them," she ordered "make this cunt Black-owned." Her moan was full of lust.

I couldn't help it. I didn't even think about trying to stop what was about to happen. Instead I got out my phone and began to film that moment when Delroy's big Black cock pushed home into Hazel's wet pussy. It caught the brutally pornographic moment - and her next shuddering lust-filled moan.

"Fuck, she's tight. Tell she ain't had a real man in her before," grunted Delroy and he eased himself deeper. His stubby fingers came up to work Hazel's clit as he began to work on making inch after inch of Hazel's pussy the property of the Black man.

"Shut up and fuck me hard," ordered Hazel and yanked Jadon's cock back towards her mouth. She'd asked for it and they weren't going to let her off easy, especially after that back-chat. Jadon fucked her face every bit as hard as Delroy began slamming her pussy.

Jadon chuckled at Steve who was staring silently from his corner. "Your wife's a Nigga-loving slut now, limp-dick." He took a step back to let his leader get a piece of the fresh white meat.

Boss Man slapped Hazel's face hard a couple of times with his fat Black cock. Hazel didn't protest. Instead she desperately sought him with her mouth, trying to get her lips round the broad head of his shaft. Smiling coldly he held his shaft away from her - he had other ideas.

"Work my balls bitch - get me ready to breed ya."

Hazel seemed almost frantic as she eagerly licked and nuzzled his heavy Black balls, bathing each in her saliva and worshipping them with her tongue.

"Act like the bitch you is." said Jadon and gave a hand signal to show what he meant. Hazel got on all fours and wiggled her bum enticingly in the air. Delroy slid back home and resumed his jack-hammer fucking of her cunt. To my surprise Boss Man stepped back and let Jadon get back into position being sucked off by Hazel. I didn't understand what he had in mind at first. Then he moved across the room to pull his leather belt from his discarded trousers.

"Ask me to whip your ass, bitch," he growled.

Hazel looked back at him, "Please sir, I've been bad. I need you to whip my cute little white bum."

The leather cracked across her flesh and she yelled. If she'd thought he was playing games then she knew better now. Boss Man just waited, challenging her,

"Again sir," Hazel said.

Boss Man didn't hold back and lashed her even harder. Hazel's yell became a moan of, "Again sir." The belt cracked down on her ass once more. Already, fierce red marks were showing on the sweet pale flesh of her butt.

Delroy was still fucking her brutally, like a sexual machine, and I could tell Hazel was getting close.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

"Gonna cum," announced Delroy.

"Yes, cum inside me! Knock me up!" urged Hazel as she wanked Jadon's cock and as Boss Man was still flogging her ass.

"Here it comes ho." Delroy slammed into her and held deep.

"PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSE!" she howled and one more thwack of the belt set her off properly. She lost it totally as her orgasm hit. Her arms went wobbly and couldn't support her weight so she fell forward as her whole body shook from the power of her climax.

Steve looked on with dead eyes. I struggled to keep a hold on my own emotions. I knew I could never compete with these guys but I have to confess that it was a fucking hot sight. It didn't help that I knew there was nothing I could do about it. The pressure of my hard cock against my pants was an ironic reminder of my total impotence in this situation. My rational mind hated everything that was happening but my deep mind, that lizard brain of animal lust, relished the pure pornography being acted out in front of me. I just knew I had to hide that fact as best as I could. These men would feed off that weakness just as they were feeding off the very different weakness being exhibited by Steve.

For the moment Boss man seemed to have lost interest in us. He shoved Delroy out of the way and took his place between Hazel's legs. He put the head of his thick Black dick up to her pussy and slid home with ease. He wasn't in the mood for finesse or delicacy. Instead he set down a brutal rhythmn of hard thrusts straight away. His dark shaft pistoned in and out of Hazel's sloppy wet cock and began to displace his friend's cum.

"UUUUggghhhhh," moaned Hazel. Was it pain or arousal?

Boss Man didn't care - he was working hard to get his nut in this white whore. He just kept fucking her as fast and as hard as he could. He probably didn't care but it seemed that was just what she needed. She put her head back and opened her mouth. She seemed out of it - carried away by a second orgasm that just rolled on and on as Boss Man fucked her through it. He seemed to finally notice her and slowed his stroke before finally stopping. The guy was in shape - he'd been fucking her hard and wasn't even out of breath.

He pulled out and moved down to push his fingers to her slopping wet cunt. I don't think she'd quite recovered from her last orgasm and his ruthless assault on her clit bore almost immediate fruit.

"Oh God, oh God, OH GOOODDDD, NOOOOOOO, DOONNNNN'T, PLEEEASSE..."

It was a wail of despair and I knew what was going to happen. I got my camera out ready to film another clip.

Hazel was a sexual free spirit. It was one of the things I loved most about her. However, she did have boundaries. Mostly the obvious ones - but she did have one little personal thing. I'd only ever seen her squirt once. It had been in a threesome and another girl had made her cum like the world was ending. Afterwards Hazel had been horribly embarrassed. It had been one loss of control that she hadn't been ready to embrace. I knew she basically considered that she had pissed herself in public. Was she right or was it just an orgasm more powerful than any other she had ever had? Don't ask me - I'm just a man. Where orgasms go we men have it very simple and very easy.

Boss Man seemed to know what he wanted and he wasn't allowing any respite. Those long Black fingers were obviously skilled and practised. He took Hazel back to the peak of her last orgasm and then blasted straight through it. Hazel's much smaller body was just a toy, a plaything, in his powerful Black hands.

She screamed and it happened. Liquid sprayed out from her pussy. The other two Black men roared with laughter as Hazel's body bucked and kicked. Boss Man just kept working that clit until Hazel finally slumped back onto the bed.

Delroy saw the look of misery on Steve's face and decided to make the most of it. "Thought the dirty little ho was a squirter. Look at the mess she made - looks all whitebread but underneath your wife is just a filthy little chav slut."

Steve looked broken.

Delroy, still naked, nodded at him. "Yeah - you finally getting the idea. That little bitch is gonna be Black-owned. We gonna knock her up and turn her out - what the fuck else are little cracka cunts good for."

Hazel had looked as if she was in shock. Now she was looking at Steve and at Delroy. I realised she was getting off on her husband's humiliation. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were flushed.

Delroy was enjoying it too. Now he turned to me. "What about you cuck? You think you any use to her now?"

"Hey," said Hazel, "he's OK with it. It's just my husband that needs to be taught a lesson." That wasn't quite true but I appreciated her support because Delroy just shrugged and turned away.

Boss Man moved one hand, still wet with Hazel's juices, up to her mouth.

"Lick it clean slut."

Hazel didn't answer. She just looked up at him, seemingly mesmerized by his powerful dark gaze.

"Now."

She opened her mouth and began to suck clean his fingers. He watched carefully until she had finished.

"Forget them white boys - they no use to you. Little white hos like you was put on earth for one reason and one reason only. Know what that is?"

She shook her head.

"Yes you do - so tell me."

"To please men."

He slapped her cheek with his newly cleaned hand. Not hard enough to really hurt but hard enough to remind her that he could. His friends were smiling as they looked on. Delroy lit a post-fuck cigarette as he very obviously kept an eye on me. He was probably the least intimidating of the three but he was still fearsome enough.

"Stop fucking around and tell me what you know you're for."

Hazel tried again, "To please Black men."

Boss Man let out a little snort - of acceptance, of annoyance, of impatience? He was a hard man to read but whatever was true he chose to move on. He took a cigarette from Jadon and lit it before passing it on to Hazel.

Hazel didn't smoke - hadn't done since she'd been a student. Not least because Steve's religious family were very anti-alcohol and very anti-tobacco. Now she took a huge drag deep into her lungs and then dropped her mouth onto Jadon's thick Black cock.

Steve was just staring at the carpet. It seemed he had indeed finally grasped the true situation. Not that it mattered now. These Black guys wouldn't be leaving until they were good and ready.

Hazel sucked and stroked Jadon to full hardness before announcing that she wanted to fuck him. He didn't move - he just lay there and held his huge cock up, an ebony spear thrusting up proudly. The message was clear and Hazel understood it.

He lay there as Hazel straddled him. She held it and tried to grip but her fingers barely encircled him. His shaft stood obscenely large against her white belly. Her eyes were fixated on it. "This thing is huge," she murmured to herself, "I'm not sure I can take it."

"You gonna take it," growled Jadon, "every fucking inch."

It didn't take more than a glance at her face to know that Hazel intended to do just that. She finally placed herself over the brutally wide head of his cock and pressed it gently up and down the entrance to her pussy. She pushed down and screwed her face up with determination. "Fuck!" was all she said as the first few inches worked their way inside her.

"Stop fucking around Jadon - turn that cunt out!" Delroy was lounging in a chair stroking his cock, getting ready for Round Two.

Hazel's lips were pressed together, her face a mask of concentration. Long strands of her hair were plastered to her face with perspiration. It was some kind of a work-out and there was a lot more to come. With each stroke she was pushing herself further and deeper. Her body was accepting Jadon's big cock just a little further with every repetition. A little further but not quite all the way. Boss Man watched for a while and then clicked his fingers. Jadon immediately reached up to grasp Hazel's hips. I thought he would try to pull her onto him but instead he pulled her body forward and down onto his own. He began slowly thrusting up into her.

Delroy got out of his chair and moved up behind Hazel. He spat onto his hand and then moved forward. As his fingers began to explore her asshole Hazel stiffened, suddenly realising what they had planned.

"Best relax ho - Delroy's taking that ass now. You can give it up easy or you can give it up rough - but you IS giving it up." Boss Man's voice was calm and matter-of-fact - teaching her a lesson, laying down the law.

A thought had been nagging away in the back of my brain. Everything seemed to be happening spontaneously but was that true? From the moment Hazel had strode into their club these men, especially Boss Man, had taken total control. Boss Man set the tempo and the others at times seemed to be following his direction. It seemed clear that they had done this before. It was destroying Steve and damn near wrecking me but to these men it was just another piece of easy white pussy and ass.

Hazel was whimpering as Delroy pushed two and then three fingers into her asshole. He worked on her and then finally pushed the blunt head of his big Black cock up against her tight hole. Jadon held her hard and in position for his friend. Boss Man watched for a while and then smirked as he saw Steve. Hazel's husband was visibly crumbling - unable to face what was happening in front of him.

Hazel squealed and I took a step forward. I caught a sight of Boss Man and stopped short. He didn't look threatening and he didn't give me a warning. Instead I'd seen him smile. He might have been naked but he was looking forward to me trying to intervene. I probably wouldn't be the first white husband or boyfriend that they'd kerb-stomped into the Emergency Room. When I stepped back he gave me a cocked eyebrow and a satisfied smirk. As if to say, 'You're not as dumb as I thought.'

It had all kept hitting me harder and harder over the last twenty minutes. These men were experienced and fiercely talented in what they did. Hazel was just the latest in a long line of girls that they had gang-fucked. Hazel hadn't declared any lack of consent but I knew they weren't too worried about that. Certainly there was absolutely nothing that she, I or Steve could do about it. They were in total control.

To be fair they had been invited to fuck Hazel hard and to humiliate her husband. Humiliating me was just a side-benefit for them. Which was it that they took most pleasure in - fucking Hazel's cute little body or fucking with the minds of the two white men in her life? Maybe it was the combination of the two. Taking the white man's woman and fucking her better and longer and harder that any white boy could ever do. Proving their strength and power and dominance. Proving their superiority.

Both of the men were fucking away at Hazel's holes now - using her for their pleasure. She looked almost like a rag doll between the two big men and she was crying, her thick mascara running down her face.

I couldn't take it any more. "Please Hazel..." I said.

Boss Man just spat out, "Shut the fuck up - can't you see she's loving it."

She turned to me and her eyes were full of need - but not of need for me. She just gasped out, "It's ... so ... good ... Oh God!"

Boss Man stepped up with his hard Black cock in his hand. He smacked Hazel's cheek hard with it. "God? This is your only God now you oyibo whore. Now worship it."

Hazel opened her mouth and took him in.

One huge Black cock in her pussy, Delroy balls deep in her ass and now the Boss Man fucking her throat. Her face was red and the mascara continued to run down her cheeks. She looked like a cheap whore. Three strangers, no condoms, in every hole. Airtight.

They'd had the invitation and they had taken advantage of it fully. Or so I tried to tell myself. In truth I knew differently. I'd seen the way Boss Man had been watching Hazel. There was lust there but not just lust. He had been appraising, judging, considering. I realised just how dangerous he was and how it might have been better if Hazel had picked pretty much anyone else for her purpose. I had a very good idea what the Boss Man was and not least because of where we had met him. He was a dealer in human flesh, a purveyor of sexual services. He didn't look a man with too many restraints as regards the nature and/or legality of those services provided. Women were commodities to him - there to be enjoyed and exploited.

"Fuck," grunted Delray again, "how's a slut as easy as this stay so tight."

"Not had enough real cock, Black cock, well we can put that right." I had a good idea what Boss Man was getting at.

Hazel's eyes found his as she worked his cock with her mouth. It wasn't outrage or fear - it looked to me like a connection was being made. A part of me despaired to see it. God knows what it was doing to Steve. All I knew was that he was silently weeping in his corner.