Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The airtight gang-fuck fell into a sort of rhythmn. Ironically it was almost a respite for Hazel - it allowed her to get a breather before the next challenge. A challenge that inevitably came.

"Been too long since I fucked some white ass," grunted Jadon, "time to switch."

Boss Man and Delroy pulled back. I saw Hazel's cute little asshole gape momentarily before it closed back up. Jadon lifted her off his cock but he stopped her when she spun and tried to lower her butt onto his cock.

"Uh-uh," he said.

"Please let me sit on it," she pleaded.

"Not happening," his tone was final. "I'm gonna be in charge cos I'm gonna make fucking sure you take it all."

Delroy moved to pull Hazel forward and stuck two pillows under her. She was left propped and vulnerable at just the right height for Jadon. Again - it was so obvious that they had done this many times before.

"Oh God punish these sinners for their depravity. I thank you for showing me the truth..."

Boss Man hauled Steve up by the scruff of the neck and almost carried him to the door. I stood aside. Boss Man threw him out without a backward glance. He turned to me. "He's worked it out so he can fuck off and you can fuck off too cuck."

"No!," came a sweet voice from across the room. "He needs to stay, I want him to see this. You can do what you like to me but leave him alone. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here. He looks after me."

There was a lot to unpack in those few sentences. I'd think about each and every one many times over the years to come. Boss Man was always more practical - he cut straight to the quick as he looked me in the eye.

"So you get to stay and we get to do exactly what we want to that bitch. It's a deal." he spat onto the carpet as if to seal the arrangement. A little smile of triumph crossed his lips and I couldn't gainsay it. The truth was he and his men didn't have to bargain or make any deals - they held all the power here. It just amused him that my girl had given herself up to him so completely and so willingly.

Jadon had heard enough talk. He moved up behind Hazel and feasted his eyes on her vulnerable white butt, the pale cheeks still showing marks from the Boss Man's belt. He spanked her ass hard.

Hazel just dropped her head and reached back to spread her butt cheeks. In that moment she was the personification of white submission.

I should not claim that Hazel was a virgin back there - or even inexperienced. I'd heard tales of Vicky showing her off at the all-girl clubs. The fisting hadn't always been in the pussy - at least once it had been in the ass. But Vicky was an expert, Vicky had lots of lube and Vicky had graceful fingers that she could point to make entry easier. Jadon's cock was a lot longer and a lot wider, its head looked the size of a tennis ball. That thing could do a lot of damage.

Jadon put his hand on the small of her back. "For starters you need a tramp stamp here bitch, then we'll get you plenty more ink."

"Whatever you want," Hazel agreed. "Just please fuck my ass now."

He moved up and pushed his huge cock up against her tight hole. He made a couple of attempts but it wasn't working out, he couldn't get in. Hazel just froze there - waiting. I knew the danger if he tried to force it...

Boss Man's fingers clicked again. Delroy went to Jadon's clothes and removed two items. The first was a small bottle. Jadon used its contents to lube up that monster of his. The other was a much smaller container. Boss Man held it under Hazel's nose.

"Snort it," he ordered.

Hazel might not have been every one's idea of a perfect role model and teacher but one thing she absolutely never did was drugs. Alcohol yes, but anything illegal was out of the question. However, she snorted whatever it was Boss Man provided for her. I had a good idea. Poppers.

"Oh fuck," was all she said as the effects hit her.

Jadon was ready again and this time, after a little pressure, that fearsome Black cock head finally made its way in.

Hazel shouted. "Oh fucking hell, Oh fucking God, oh fucking hell, oh fucking God." It was almost a mantra and then after a couple of repetitions I saw she was slowly moving her ass back against that big cock.

"Ready," said Jadon and them, without waiting for an answer, he began to push and then to start a rhythmn of stokes. Not fast or vicious but deep and determined. She would be taking him all the way tonight. His cock started to disappear inside her small white body, it seemed obscenely impossible but it was happening. Soon there were only six inches left, then four, then two, then...

Jadon had been careful. It passed through my mind that tight white ass was a commodity not to be trashed for no reason. However, in the last few strokes he let go and didn't stop till his body was pressed hard against her soft white butt.

Hazel's mouth opened as she panted for air. Her face suddenly turned to where I was standing and her eyes sought mine. I had plenty of experience in reading those eyes. In them I saw a look of the purest triumph. Winning a Nobel Prize would have meant less to her.

"Twelve inches of Nigga cock up your ass. How you like that?"

"It's fucking good but don't move or I'll explode."

Boss Man took two strides and then reached a hand in under her belly.

I knew what he was doing and obviously he did too. Those talented fingers found her clit and worked their magic.

"OHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK." Jadon grabbed hold and held her on his cock. Damn that must have felt good. Her body squirmed and convulsed as liquid sprayed all over.

"You filming cuck - planning on showing everyone what a filthy little whore she is." Boss Man just said it without even looking at me. The camera had, of course, already been in my hand. I felt a wave of shame - just as he knew I would. Yes indeed, Boss Man knew just what he was doing.

Jadon began moving in and out of her ass again. Hazel just looked around her - she still hated being made to squirt, that was obvious.

Boss Man put his hand on her throat, again not choking her just getting her undivided attention. "Still worried about being too filthy and nasty a fucking oyibo slut? Still not got it? Still not worked out that's all the use you is to us? You can't be too fucked up for us - that's what we want from little white trash hos like you. Got it now?"

She just looked up at him with those wide blue-grey eyes.

"Then open your mouth you whore."

When she immediately did he spat hard into her face and mouth again. Then he used one big Black paw to smear his saliva all over her face and complete the ruin of her careful make-up job.

He reached forward and began to maul her perfect little breasts before he caught hold of her nipple clips and yanked them hard till she screamed. "Useless little fucking titties. Get a tit job," he ordered and then slapped Hazel's face. "What'cha gonna do?"

"Get a boob job," Hazel panted.

"Fucking right and don't try and cheat us. At least an F-cup little bitch," he slapped her again before grabbing her throat hard.

Jadon was getting close, hammering his huge cock into her little asshole. "Yeah whore. Gonna get big titties for us? Gonna get our ink all over ya? You're our Black Cock Slut now ain't ya?"

Hazel couldn't speak but she just nodded frantically. Jadon slapped her butt hard three times and then buried himself in her as deep as he could. He grunted as he unloaded inside Hazel's asshole. Her body jerked again as her eyes remained locked on those of Boss Man. Jadon withdrew from her poor punished ass leaving it gaping wide and dribbling his seed.

"Damn - they'd love her in Lagos. None of that local shit - they'd be paying in oil dollars." That was Delroy.

I'd never been to Lagos but I had plenty of business contacts who had. It was by far the biggest city in Africa and, like any big city, it had its grimy underside. Official palms greased to allow most anything to go at certain locations. From upscale sex clubs right down to the dirtiest most squalid brothels in the working-class neighborhoods. It was a dangerous town too. Gangs as ruthless and brutal as anywhere on earth. In some ways Lagos brothels were no doubt the same as brothels anywhere else. The unusual always carried a premium. White women would be a rarity down there. British, American and South African girls would no doubt carry an even higher premium. The fruits of a post-colonial world.

This was very bad. I looked at Boss Man with almost panic. He noticed it and gave me a bleak smile. He knew that he was in total control here.

"We'll think about that later." With one hand he flipped Hazel over and then pulled her back to him. He lined up his cock and slid home into her wet pussy. He put his hands under her hips and hauled her up with him so her head and shoulders dropped back to the bed. Then he began to fuck her hard. She was already in half-orgasm. Just having him in her seemed almost to be enough. She was off in a zone of pure sexual ecstasy.

Finally he paused. "We gonna be at this all night. You gonna tell your man over there to leave us to it."

"What, oh yeah, you'd better get some sleep honey. I'll see you tomorrow." She'd never even looked at me. "Please fuck me - please make me your Black Cock Slut." Needless to say that last part wasn't directed at me.

Boss Man started fucking her hard again and I heard her moan as Jadon pushed me out and closed the door.

Aftermath

I woke up early and groaned when I remembered the night before. Brewing a coffee I checked my wallet. I'd bunged Steve enough cash to get a train ticket to his parents. I told him to let them know that he'd caught his wife with three Blacks. He was a broken man and I knew his family would have divorce proceedings started by the end of the day.

Just like that Steve was history. Things could move fast around Hazel and I'd never known it more than when the front door closed behind her husband for the last time. That could be me and sooner than I thought.

The bedroom door opened and several people came clumping down the stairs. The three men were escorting Hazel to the door. It looked like she was naked under her

knee-length leather coat. I got enough of a glimpse of her pussy to see that it was now shaved totally bare. She looked spent and was tottering weakly on her stiletto heels.

I glanced at my watch - 8 AM. "Have you been fucking all night?", I asked.

"Fuck yes," she said in a weak almost robotic voice. "Best night of my life. I'm going with Levy. He says he can make me a real Black Cock Slut."

Fuck. Levy had to be the dangerous bastard I'd been thinking of as Boss Man. And she'd been fucking three of the Blackest thugs I'd ever seen all night. Every hole was full of their cum and she'd degraded herself just to get rid of her husband. What would it take to be a REAL slut in his eyes?

"What!" I stammered, "hold on..."

Levy had a shit-eating smirk. He was really enjoying this. "I think you need to see that we made some adjustments to 'your woman'," the last two words delivered with ironic contempt. "In the kitchen. Delroy - fix us a coffee. Jadon - demonstrate."

Jadon sat in a chair and hauled out his huge dick. It stood up like an ebony spear, impossibly hard after a night of fucking. Viagra maybe, or just the joy of humiliating me.

Levy gestured to Hazel. She bit her lip and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows and gestured again, more slowly. She lowered her head and tottered across to Jadon. She spread her cunt lips for him and lowered herself onto the rod of black meat. Jadon grapped her hips and pulled her onto him. "Ahhhhh", she squealed, as his entire monstrous weapon disappeared into her in one movement. Jadon looked me in the eye as he thrust up and down into the woman I loved. Hazel was like a rag doll and if he hadn't still got hold of her I think she would have collapsed.

Levy coughed. Jadon pulled her off him, put the head of his cock to her asshole and thrust. This time he didn't even have to pull her onto him. Twelve inches of hard Black meat smoothly slid into her semen-lubricated ass until he was balls deep.

"Fuck, you're a dirty slut," grunted Jadon, "fucking beautiful too."

"Hottest slut I ever fucked," said Delroy, "makes most hos look like virgins."

Hazel's head came back up, her eyes were wide and she grinned. Those signs meant Hazel was still deep 'in her zone', Wild Hazel was horny and still wanted to play. These three might have fucked and humiliated her all night. Jadon might have permanently damaged her asshole. None of it mattered - she craved their praise and attention and she wanted more.

Well, that wasn't the plan.

"Nothin' special," said Levy. Hazel, still impaled on Jadon, turned her head to him in shock. I'm not sure that since she'd turned slut anyone had given her looks and perfomance anything but the most positive of reviews. Everyone wanted her - that was sort of the point, so far as I could tell.

"Don't get me wrong, she's cute if you like that milk-toast look. She's got potential, saw that last night, but she's just another little wannabee slut pretending to be what she ain't and then running back to her security blanket over there." He waved a contemptuous hand at me.

Hazel's chin was wobbling, she seemed about to burst into tears. "Let her off," said Levy and Jadon pushed her ass off his dick.

He crooked his finger and she click-clacked across the tiled floor to him in her stupid bloody heels. He reached for her and took her sweet little chin in his big rough Black hand. "I can make you what you are only pretending to be. Turn your milk-toast into the hottest of hot sauce. You got something - you might be worth me taking the time. But I'm not sure you're ready...."

"I am, I'll show you I am, please Levy, please give me a chance," her pleading was pathetic.

My heart sank - I had to get her away from him or we were in deep shit. Delroy and Jadon were grinning - I knew they must have seen this all before.

Levy was in command, "Tell your comfort blanket where we're going today."

She turned to me, "We're going to Levy's friend to get me a tattoo," she announced, but I could see fear in her eyes. That was something she'd never have wanted to do on her own.

"A tattoo, but think how much you hate needles...think about it."

She ignored our warning phrase.

"OK then, what sort of tattoo," I asked.

Hazel smiled weakly and recited, as if she had learned it by heart, "Their girls get 'BCS' tattoos so everyone in the know understands they can fuck them any time, any where, any hole they want."

'Their' girls - she's already thinking she is one of 'their girls' - I'm in shock.

"We'll show him," said Levy, "give me that marker." He drew in jet-black marker on the pale pink skin at the base of her neck where it joined her back and then spun her to let me see. Plain, unadorned letters - but two inches high and broad enough to extend from the start of one shoulder to the start of the other. "Now tell him how it works."

"Any time, anywhere, any hole. If a Black guy can tell you what the letters stand for then you are his."

I felt defeated, "What do the letters stand for?"

Hazel giggled, "Black Cock Slut." Her eyes were sparkling again now, she was feasting on the depravity of it. On the idea of giving herself up so unconditionally. That was bad but there was worse to come.

The marker is busy again in Levy's hand. "That's for 'prospects'. If you good enough and hot enough you'll get to wear our mark." He stops and turns Hazel again so I can see his work.

Just above her newly-shaved pussy in the same uncompromising black script, maybe an inch high this time, was -

HO FOR THE

NIGGAZ

'The Niggaz' was the name of their gang, it wasn't a multi-racial enterprise. Even light-skinned Black guys weren't welcome. Women, of course, were a different matter. And if a woman was their 'ho' something told me that wasn't just a figure of speech.

"You a long way off that, little bitch, but who knows one day you might be good enough to wear that mark."

I'm totally in shock. I think Hazel can see it and she's feeding off it. It's spurring her on. Suddenly I knew I was coming to represent the white-bread world for Hazel - just as Levy had said I did. That could have implications I didn't want to think about.

"Then we're going to see this surgeon Levy knows to see about my implants."

"F-Cups," said Jadon.

Levy shook his head. "Nah, this guy's work is good. She has F-Cups people will think they're natural. Make them Double Hs. So that's settled," he looked at Hazel.

Her eyes were wide with fear, not lust this time, but she still nodded her head.

Going under the knife to replace her beautiful natural 32Bs with ludicrous bolt-on HHs. Disfiguring herself with ugly obscene interracial tattoos. What the fuck was happening and where was the Hazel I knew?

"This is crazy. You're doing all this now, today."

She shrugged, her face as serious as I have ever seen it. "It was better than I ever imagined sex could be. No-one else has ever come close to how these men made me feel. There's no way I can risk not having that again."

I pointed at her neck, "You know how easily you can pick guys up. You don't need to make it so you can't say no."

Hazel took my hand and looked into my eyes. I could see the fatigue there, the bone-aching tiredness of all she had been through in the last few hours. Her voice was barely a whisper, "But I think that I want to. I think that might be the point."

I'd never seen this coming. But there was no denying that she was very serious. It was the time when our relationship would be tested and tested to the full. Could I live with it? Could I give her the support she needed in this? Could I stand back and let Levy make her a plaything for his gang, maybe even a whore for them?

It all went through my mind in a split-second but my response was obvious. It was Hazel and I'd do anything for her. I didn't want to but if that was what she really wanted...

Levy threw my car keys at me, "You're driving," he ordered.

Road Trip

Hazel dozed on the way back to the city. I think Delroy and Jadon might have too - at least their good-natured recital of what they'd done to 'my woman' died off after about five miles.

Levy was quiet, thoughtful, utterly in command. He only spoke to give directions after we had dropped off Delroy and Jadon to 'go to work', whatever that meant. I suspect it wasn't financial services, or at least not my sort of financial services. Collecting debts and breaking legs seemed more in their line.

The next stop was a private clinic. Levy strode to the reception desk, "Need to see Dr P urgent."

The receptionist didn't seem surprised. Levy arriving with a young woman wearing only heels and a black leather coat didn't seem to be out of the ordinary here. "Ah, Sir, the Dr is just about to start his morning appointments but I'm sure he can fit you in." Levy grunted what might have been thanks if he didn't so clearly always expect things to go exactly the way he wanted them to.

The receptionist spoke on her intercom and a minute later a little South Asian guy in a white coat came out and ushered us into his surgery.

Levy explained that we were there to, "get the ho some nice big titties", and that didn't seen an unusual event here either.

Dr P nodded and smiled at me, "This gentleman will be paying?"

Levy snapped, "Of course."

Well, of course.

Dr P had Hazel stand and remove her coat. The guy was all business. He carefully inspected her from head to toe and made measurements of her body before examining her, as far as I was concerned, already perfect breasts. "What new size were you thinking of?" he asked Hazel.

"Er, F-cup, please" she said hesitantly.