Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
Her black master claims his prize.
11.2k words
4.4
18.3k
32

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,224 Followers

Again my standard disclaimer. This story features the potential dangers of a very submissive white girl getting in with the wrong Black man. Most Black men and women in my stories are generally positive characters, if to varying degrees. Just as is the case with most people of whatever skin colour. Levy and the Playa are the other side of the coin. This instalment includes drug references so if that is a problem for you then please take note.

Actions and Consequences

What could I do? As I stood there watching Hazel, my wife and the woman I believed was the love of my life, press the keys of her phone. Watched her make contact with the man who I least wanted her to talk to. The brutal thug who I had been an unwitting accomplice in using to destroy her previous marriage.

What goes around comes around? Was it a certain fatalism on my part? A recognition that I had failed. Failed to make her happy, failed to satisfy her. Failed to keep her mind from the dangerous attraction of a man like him. Wasn't I getting what I deserved?

Looking back I can see that there had been enough hints that we were headed this way. Now I wonder if those hints had been planted deliberately by Hazel. An attempt to rouse me to defend myself, to fight for 'us'. To provide a realistic alternative. If that was the idea then it was truly a forlorn hope. I had already tried and I had obviously failed.

Should I have stormed across to her and smashed the phone against the wall? Should I have destroyed anything that linked her to him? Should I have just turned around and walked back out of the house? Or perhaps should I have kicked HER out? I suppose that would have been the natural reaction for most men.

Instead I just felt a great dark pit emerge in my stomach. Every fear and dread of more than two years suddenly crystallised into one moment. The memory of Levy's mocking face as I'd told him that she'd never be contacting him again.

He'd been right and I'd been wrong. If I was wrong about that then what could I be sure that I WAS right about?

Did she hope that I would stop her? Sometimes I think so. However, when I am more rational I realise that it almost certainly wasn't so. She could, of course, have contacted Levy in secret. Doing it so openly might have been a cry for help but, on the other hand, Hazel had always been clear that she would do nothing in secret. I wasn't her first husband, who she had been delighted to fool and deceive. She would make sure that I would know what she was doing and she would understand and take the consequences.

I remembered the comment of our friend the taxi driver. He'd known a lot of couples living our lifestyle and generally it didn't end well. I'd have laughed at him if I hadn't liked him so much. I wasn't laughing now.

There was one great defining fact that dominated everything for me. I loved Hazel and I knew Hazel. I knew the strong determination in that small frame. I knew that she had never been able to shake herself free of Levy - that she never would unless...

Levy was a bastard, a cunt of the highest and worst order. A brutal vicious man. Hazel thought that he could give her what she needed but I was sure that he would give her much more than she needed or wanted. Until she realised that fact she could never be content, never be happy. But if she did reach that point and I wasn't there to help then Levy would destroy her, maybe for profit or his amusement or without even noticing what he was doing. That seemed certain and I couldn't stand the thought of it.

So what did I do? I did nothing and just stood there like a fucking fool.

Second Contact

"Levy wants to know who the fuck it is," crackled the voice through the speaker-phone, a voice almost submerged by the background noise of a busy club.

"Tell him it's Hazel - we met a couple of years ago."

More shouting and then, "Levy sez he fucks a lot of you hos and he ain't paying no child support."

"No, NO," she rushed to explain, "tell him he helped me get a divorce."

More shouting and a longer pause - then a half-forgotten rumbling voice cuts through the ambient din, "Little Bitch...been a while. You certain you know what you want this time?"

"Yes."

"Gimme your address."

She looked at me, just for a half-second, then reeled off our address.

"Little bitch - you hesitated. I should disconnect right now. We not going to be playing like last time, it's gonna be for real and for keeps. Now, are you sure you know what you want?"

"YES", she asserted loudly.

A low chuckle. "Be at home tomorrow, 2 PM." The signal disconnected.

Hazel just looked across to me with a look of ... what was that look? Was it fear, anticipation or just maybe triumph. She rang the school and left a message there to say she'd need to leave early tomorrow - vital family business.

I'd always dreaded that this might happen. Through the last six months, maybe longer than that, she'd been like a junkie desperately seeking a fix and always coming up empty. Except her addiction was her sexuality, between her legs and in her brain. She'd decided that Levy was the answer and I think that in the back of my mind I dreaded that she might well be right. Except that if she was then what place was there in her life for me?

Maybe that's why I agreed when she asked me to be there with her when he arrived the next day. Was that her setting a test for me? I don't think so, I think she was just nervous. She certainly had every reason to be.

* * * * *

I decided to meet him on the nearest thing to neutral ground so at a few minutes to two the following afternoon I took up position outside of the house.

I wondered if he'd be late - maybe give me time to get Hazel out of there. Even as I had the fleeting thought I heard him coming. Had he selected 'Gangsta Ride' for our benefit? I suspect so. His DBX was a dark red - its windows heavily tinted. That ride would draw attention. It certainly drew mine. 'Business' for Levy was clearly very good. If I could see it so easily why hadn't the Police taken him off the streets? It was clear that he knew how to play the game, maybe he had an 'arrangement' with the authorities. Who could tell? Probably only Levy and I wasn't about to ask him.

He got out of his DBX and I noticed the slight differences. The street gear had gone - replaced by a suit. I noticed enough to realise that it was expensive but if it was meant to make him look like an every-day businessman then it was onto a loser. I had an Uncle once who worked on the rigs. I mainly saw him at weddings in his suit but it never quite looked right. He always looked like an extra from the Godfather. Levy was the same. It was like putting a bow-tie on a tiger.

He'd changed a little in other ways too. His face might have been a little more fleshy but that long knife scar on the left side of his face was still clear and obvious. Why hadn't they cut the fucker's throat when they'd had the chance? Well, whoever it was, I doubted they were still around to regret the missed opportunity. Levy was perhaps forty or a few years older. It was hard to tell. What was undeniable was the fact that one thing hadn't changed. The man radiated authority and power, both of which I knew could turn to menace or actual violence really quickly.

He saw me looking at his wheels and gave me a knowing look. At that instant I knew that he had reasoned exactly what I had been thinking. It would have been easy to discount Levy as a thug but he knew people and he was smart.

"Still around," was all he said, his eyes scanning the front of the house. I had a feeling every glance was calculating the worth of the house, its means of access and later its contents. All filed away in that sharp mind of his. Stored for future need or opportunity. Everything he saw as I took him through my house was instantly appraised and gauged as a potential means of profit. Everything. Including myself and my most precious 'possession', Hazel.

We had a big table in our kitchen and we'd agree to meet him there. As we reached it I noticed that she had stood up. Nerves? Did she want to run away at the last moment too? Or was it something else.

From the moment he saw her she had all of Levy's focus. I might as well have not been there. He stopped and very carefully looked her up and down. From her head to her toes. He moved around her to examine her from every angle. I'd seen something similar before. I once had a friend who'd dealt in racehorses. I'd seen him look at a potential purchase that way. Checking out the form and the confirmation.

Hazel's tongue ran across her lip as she tried to moisten it. I knew how nervous she was. She was almost trembling. I cursed the fact. I had a feeling Levy would love it.

I suddenly had a desperate need to get out of there. Levy looked to have forgotten that I existed anyway. I cleared my throat, found mine was dry too. "If you don't need me..."

"Sit down." Levy cut me off with a growl. You didn't argue with Levy. I sat down.

He reached into his pocket and produced a small camera. He placed it on the table in front of me. "Point and shoot - even a dumb cunt like you can't fuck that up."

What the fuck! I felt my cheeks burning and my jaw set. People didn't talk to me like that. I saw the corner of Levy's mouth twitch up. He was enjoying my reaction. After all, what was I going to do about it? If I took it I was established as his inferior. If I objected then he'd just beat the crap out of me. It didn't matter to him. Either way the message would have been sent and understood by everyone there. Levy was in charge and Levy did what he liked. In fact EVERYONE did what Levy liked.

I almost slumped back into my chair and Levy gave me a little nod. "You'll need to hear all this and then film for me. Be aware that a lot of my girls used to have white husbands - they nearly all gone. Couldn't face what their girls became once I turned them out. But you love this Little Bitch, am I right?" The question had a subtle mocking inflection.

I nodded.

"Nuff to put your ring on her I see. Well, from now on you gonna have to support her for real. Maybe you'll be her driver. Maybe you'll have to bail her out of jail. When she been ridden real hard you'll have to wash her and tend her and pamper her till she's ready to come back to us and do it all again." He was grimly serious. "You ready for all THAT."

"I'll try to be."

"Yeah, well we'll see. It doen't much matter. She's inviting me into her life and we don't use a safety net where I'm taking her. I don't force bitches to do a damn thing - I don't need to. When they with me they know what I like and they know how to please me. So if you here then sit down, keep quiet and do any job I give you. Otherwise I'll start breaking fingers - just for fun."

I looked at Hazel. She gave a sad little smile and nodded. The fiction that I had any say or control over her activities was over.

The big man clenched a fist and held it in front of me. "You understood what I said and agree, then bump my fist."

I nodded and bumped his fist. His broad face split into a loud mirthless laugh. "White boys always look stupid when they doing that." The smile vanished as soon as it had appeared. "But that's an agreement and I'll hold you to it."

Like I said Levy had changed a little in the years since we'd seen him. He'd put on a little weight and there was a hint of grey at his closely-cropped temples. But that voice hadn't changed and neither had those eyes. The bastard radiated control and authority. If he walked in a room everyone paid attention. If he spoke everyone shut up. If he wanted something he generally got it or someone paid. I knew that to him I was either less than nothing or an obstacle and I'd better pray to God that he never thought that I was an obstacle.

He clicked his fingers at me. "Before we proceed - you owe me fourteen hundred."

I took a moment to remember what he meant. At out last meeting, years ago, he'd said that we'd have to pay for him to 'educate' Hazel. One hundred an hour.

"I...I thought that was a joke. To be honest, I'd forgotten all about it. I don't keep that much in the house."

He sat down, leaned his chair back a little and pondered for a moment. "OK, I'll give you this one chance - and it'll be your only one. I'll take it next time - but it'd better be here. I know you ain't short of money but even if you was you'd better go sell your lily-white ass on the streets before you give me a light envelope, you understand." There was that grim smile again, not a trace of humour in it. "Other white boys owing me money pimp their wives out to raise it. But since I'm already gonna be owning Little Bitch anything she made would be mine anyway."

Then he turned to Hazel; I'd effectively been dismissed. I picked the camera up and started recording.

She'd got that look again. The little white rabbit caught in the hypnotic gaze of the mighty black cobra. So powerful, so purposeful, so dangerous - I knew she couldn't get enough.

"First thing - strip," his tone was quiet and matter-of-fact.

She hurried back onto her feet and started taking off her clothes - just her usual teaching clothes. He seemed to have noticed the fact. "You still teaching?" he asked. She nodded. "You like the job?"

"I love it, why?"

"They'll soon kick your ass out of there, you know that don't you. They won't want a ho like you anywhere near their kids. Amazed they haven't done it already - you must have been very smart or very lucky. Well, with me you won't be able to hide who you are any longer, you won't even want to. Hubby over there will have to support you and any other little expenses that come along, if he's still here. If not, I can always find you work..."

Yes and it didn't take a genius to know what that work would be. Spread white legs and hard thrusting Black cocks. I felt shame as I realised my prick had started to stir but tried to concentrate on my filming work. It was a reminder of the truth. Two years ago I'd been in that bedroom when Levy and his two enforcers had gang-fucked Hazel, spat on her, degraded her. Her first husband had been there too, crying and trying to cover his eyes. I hadn't covered mine - I'd watched every moment until Levy had finally kicked me out. I'd watched and my dick had got hard. I told myself that it was OK because, whatever it looked like, it was what Hazel wanted. I told myself that but I still felt ashamed.

She was naked now and he beckoned her to stand inches from him. As he sat there he stretched out a hand and stroked the soft pink skin of her belly. The first time that he had touched her since he had been invited back into our life.

He nodded, "Keeping in shape I see. Go to the gym?"

"Err...no...I just fuck a lot."

He flicked a card towards me. "Buy a membership in that gym for her." His attention immediately went back to Hazel, those powerful deep Brown eyes capturing her soul. "You need to keep this belly nice and flat and trim. Then you need to work on building up the muscles in your ass. You put on a little weight there already and it looks good on you. Niggas love a little white girl with a big round ass on her."

I remembered the one time I had been in his bar. The gang insignia. Did he mean Black men generally or did he mean his gang, the Niggaz. I suddenly realised that it hardly mattered.

He carefully examined her pussy. "Kept it shaved since I did it for you?"

"Yes."

He smiled, "Good girl." He looked at her triangular clit piercing. "I see you met someone who knows their way around a cunt. I approve - the brothas will love playing a tune on that thing."

His gaze move up and he frowned a little. "Still no titties to speak of. I remember we had plans for them."

Hazel just nodded, "I don't like the idea of surgery..."

He considered, "I understand that...but I like to titty-fuck my bitches and there ain't much here for me to work with." He idly swatted a small white breast. "They a good shape tho and I love these big old nipples." He leaned forward and his tongue flicked out and teased her nipple into full hardness. He gently slapped the other breast and watched Hazel's nipple ring glint while he considered. "Little bit of jiggle - any less and I'd have you under the knife tomorrow. Don't need bitches that look like little boys. Anyway, we'll let it ride for a bit while I consider what'll be best."

"You be my bitch then you follow my rules. You'll find out about them in time. But since you're a prospect here's a few to be going along with. First and biggest rule - what I says goes. No arguments or bitching, no wasting my time. I say jump, you say how high. You not sure whether it's a good thing for you to do, you relax and know that I'm taking you where a slut like you needs to be. You gonna do things you never imagined yourself doing. You gonna do things that'd disgust ordinary folks. That won't matter - all that matters is that it pleases me and soon knowing you're pleasing me will be the main thing gets that sweet shaved pussy all wet and ready."

Another card was produced and flicked towards me. "Make her an appointment and get her there to be tested. That'll be a monthly thing. I insist on it for all my brothas and bitches. Catch any problems before they spread."

He switched his attention back to Hazel, "Doc will sort your medication out good. Get you on PrEP once you've had a full check-up. Get you off hormonal birth control too. Those two things will keep you as safe as you can be when you're as big a slut as you're gonna be."

"Rule two - you only fuck white guys if I say its OK in advance and you NEVER fuck them bare."

"I pretty much always use condoms," Hazel said. I suppose that was true - with White guys.

"With him too?" demanded Levy, jerking a thumb in my direction.

"Er, no."

"Condoms with ALL white guys. Since he's your husband I'll make a concession. He can be an exception if he gets cut. Sort that out at the clinic too. Otherwise he only gets in you with a heavy-duty rubber. OK?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Good. Rule three - You NEVER wrap up a black dick. If it's going in you then it goes in bare. Brotha gets to cum where he wants - which will usually mean as deep in you as he can shoot it. Since you'll be coming off the pill we'll be working in line with your cycle. If I need you when you're primed to breed then you'll be using a diaphragm..."

He paused, watching her carefully.

"....unless I'm planning on breeding you of course. Maybe a Nigga's done me a solid or he's got a good deal for me, well I offer him a nice little bonus. Let him take a try at knocking up my cute little white slut. Most of the brothas love that!"

She was looking at him with eyes wide, with fear or lust I could no longer guess.

Levy smiled wryly and cupped her cheek in his big rough hand. "Don't you worry about that. You gonna be taking a LOT of prime Black cock and a LOT of potent Black seed. Only natural if you end up raising the Black man's babies. Might be by accident, might be by design - but you just leave thinking about that to me. OK?"

Hazel's eyes dropped to the floor. "Yes," she whispered. I think she'd realised, just as I had, that we were never going to have a child while she was with Levy. It was pretty clear that her fertility was an asset for him and one far too precious to be wasted on her husband.

"Been a heavy talk, Little Bitch. But its heavy things you're getting into. You need to know that. I don't need you getting scared and flaking on me. Going to see a friend of mine in the States about some business next week. And we need to get those tests sorted. So once you got that done, middle of next month say, you give me a call and we'll start work on getting you where you really want to be."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,224 Followers