Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood, took his camera from me and then kissed Hazel once. "Hmmn," he rumbled, "see you soon Little Bitch."

And he was gone.

* * * * *

Hazel set to organising her clinic appointments and gym membership as soon as she could. We didn't discuss whether she should or not. There didn't seem much point. I had taken her from her first husband. Now Levy looked to be taking her from me.

'Some Good Ideas.'

Three weeks later we were seated at the same table in my kitchen waiting for the return of Levy. Hazel had been walking on hot coals for the last week at least. She was excited and she was nervous. It was obvious to me just how important this was to her. She had also gone to a lot of effort to impress. I'd seldom seen her looking better - wearing just enough make-up to accentuate her natural beauty. Her red hair was slightly curled and shoulder length.

She wore a seriously expensive designer outfit that I had bought her to mark the last anniversary of our meeting. It didn't seem accidental that she had made that selection. She wore her silk blouse with perhaps two more buttons undone than would normally be the case. Also she wore no bra. Other than that she might have been a powerful business executive or a film starlet on a prestigious talk-show.

At five to the hour I glanced at her and saw her also watching the clock. She noticed me watching her and gave a nervous little smile. Her jacket shifted and revealed a hard pierced nipple clearly outlined through her silk blouse. I thought I sensed the heady scent of wet pussy but that was probably just my imagination.

Just looking at her I felt such desire and love for her. How had we come to where we now were? Could I take her away and build us a new life? Would she go with me and let me try to make her happy in my own way?

The door bell rang.

We looked at each other.

"Please," asked Hazel.

I got up and went to the front door. I opened it and there was Levy. After the slightest hesitation I stood to one side to allow him unopposed admittance to my house - and my wife. He looked me in the eye and nodded almost imperceptibly. I followed as he strolled into my kitchen and was greeted by Hazel as she stood there looking a million dollars.

"Little Bitch - you made an effort, that's cute," he gave that dry mirthless chuckle of his. "Last week I was in America visiting a man in some of the same lines of business. Quality pussy from wall-to-wall. Saw this one girl - Jessica - damn she was fine. Got the looks and got the attitude, well on the way to being Black-owned like she was always meant to be. So, I've been a little spoiled."

This was not the response that Hazel had hoped for. Levy noticed and I saw the glint in his eye. The bastard was playing her and really wasn't worried about hiding it. He knew that with some women that just heightened the attraction.

"Don't pout at me girl. You're pretty enough but until you show who you really are you just won't be able to compete. I took one of my girls over there who'd been hesitating about a certain step. My man Taylor was a genius - within six hours of landing in America she was knocked up with her first Black baby and no idea who the daddy was. Never seen her more beautiful than she is now - now she knows who she is and how things are gonna be."

"I picked up some good ideas over there and a few little adjustments to some I've been working on." Levy moved over to Hazel and ran a long dark finger down her cheek. "Looking forward to putting some of them to work on my new hos. Pretty little vanilla girls who need to be helped to show the world just how hot they can be. Take a seat, Little Bitch, time we got to business." His accented voice switched from purring seduction to clear instruction.

Hazel sat perched on her chair and stared at him as if she was mesmerized.

"Paper work," grunted Levy as he examined Hazel's clean bill of sexual health. "You dumped the pills?" Hazel nodded.

"Film her," he said to me as he unfolded a piece of paper and placed it in front of my wife. "Your new rules - read them out loud," he added to her.

"Rule One - I accept that I am the..." she hesitated and looked up at Levy. He was leaning casually on the table with one elbow, his fingers in his short-cut hair. He was watching her but not with his usual intense, almost mesmerizing, gaze. Instead he had more an appearance of cynical amusement.

"No-one's forcing you to do anything Little Bitch. I'll take my fourteen hundred plus, say, another five hundred in expenses and be on my way. But if you want to be coming along then you needs to read that all out, nice and clear and plain. Just so's we's all got it on the record and we all know how things is from henceforward."

Hazel swallowed and gave a little glance in my direction, which meant straight into the camera, then she started again.

"Rule One - I accept that I am the property of my Black owner and any future Black owners, both Masters and Mistresses."

"Rule Two - No white or other inferior dick is allowed in me unless with a condom and even then only when specifically authorised by my Black owner. If my spouse is not my Black owner then I will divorce my spouse or he must formally acknowledge that I will be following these rules and must end all or any supposed claims to rights or influence over me."

Levy's eyes flicked across to me. Just for a moment. Then back onto my wife. He was taking everything in. Any momentary hesitations, any times she glanced towards me. It was all being stored away - it was all useful to him. How many times had he done this or something like this?

"Rule Three - I will not wear panties when with my Black owner. I will ensure that my cunt is always kept shaved, fresh and available for my Black owner or any other Black man or woman he offers me to.

"Rule Four - I will dress and act to impress and please Black men at all times. I will dress as ordered by my Black owner. If I suggest alternatives they will be for my Black owner to approve or deny"

"Rule Five - I will maintain gym membership and exercise regularly in order to keep myself fit and ready to be used for my Black owner's pleasure."

"Rule Six - I will be available for my Black owner and any other Black men he offers me to whenever, wherever and however they wish to make use of me. All Black cocks will be taken bareback and allowed to cum in me or on me as they wish."

"Rule Seven - I will use no birth control unless use of a diaphragm is specifically ordered by my Black owner. I take responsibility for all resultant pregnancies and waive all rights to legal measures or paternity tests."

"Rule Eight - I understand that I will not be forced into any illegal or physically damaging activities. Any illegal activities or permanently physically altering procedures, e.g. cosmetic surgery, tattooing or piercing, will be undertaken only with the prior consent of myself and my Black owner. Any legal or other issues caused by my activities will be solely my responsibility."

"Rule Nine - I will do what my Black owner says, when he says it. I will accept and follow without question any and all future rules imposed by my Black owner."

Her eyes glanced up and met mine. She had seen it too. She had to give her consent for certain activities but she would be expected to give her consent for any and all activities, even ones that Levy's vicious mind hadn't come up with yet.

Levy's deep low laugh sounded through the room. This time it wasn't mirthless - it carried pure enjoyment. He wasn't interested in fooling anyone or trapping them. He wanted it all out in the open. There was to be no doubt from moment one. He was in charge and when he said he would be Hazel's Black owner that was just what he would be.

"Go on - that last Rule. Out loud." His words seemed to bring Hazel back from her thoughts, her realisation of what this meant.

"Rule Ten - This contract is open-ended and can be terminated only by my Black owner. The Punishment for any breach of these rules and the nature of that punishment will be at the discretion of the Black owner. There will be no right to appeal. I accept my Black owner's right to discipline me for all, any or no infringements of these rules.

That was too much. I got up to say my piece. "I..."

The words caught in my throat. What the fuck was I supposed to say. Levy just looked at me, clicked his fingers and pointed at my chair. I sat down - feeling even more stupid and powerless than I had before. There was nothing I could do to stop this. If I kicked Levy out I'd come home one day and find Hazel gone. At least this way I might be able to turn things round when he went too far.

His attention went back to my wife. "Like those rules? My friends in the States are thinking of adopting them. Once we polish them up a little - maybe get that ex-lawyer ho to make them all formal." Suddenly he was all business, serious as the grave. "Now, you ready to obey those rules and be one of my girls."

"Yes," said Hazel.

"You sure?"

"YES," said Hazel emphatically.

"You understand how it'll be. Break one of the rules or fail to perform to potential and I may kick you to the curb - or I may decide to keep you after imposing some discipline. That decision will be mine alone and will be final. You will not have a say in the matter. Once you join my stable then you will remain my property until I say otherwise. Full stop and no exceptions. Still want to be one of my girls?"

"YES," said Hazel

"Yes, what."

"YES, SIR," Hazel shouted.

He looked remorselessly into her eyes, gauging her and judging her. Then he shrugged. "'Yes master' will do. Now a little something special to seal the deal." He took a small packet from his shirt pocket and expertly laid three lines of white powder on the polished brown surface of my dining table.

"Hey..." I started.

He didn't even look up. "You're a slow learner boy. Anyone who interferes with me and my bitches gets in a world of pain. Put your dick near her or try to get in my way and my men will make sure you don't try it again. Don't think it will be a secret. That's the really fucked up thing. Your wife, who loves you, will be the one who tells me about it. Now, my money." Again he clicked his fingers at me.

I handed over an envelope containing £1,400 in crisp fifties to the man who'd just threatened me. A down-payment on him turning my wife into his whore. The power dynamic was so obvious, so blatant. I was being humiliated in front of my wife. My face metaphorically ground into the shit by his boot. Now he could take his prize, by right of conquest. I felt sick but, most of all, I felt utterly powerless.

He took one £50 note and rolled it into a tube. He gestured and Hazel scrambled up and round the table to stand in front of him. Another signal and she dropped to her knees and scrambled to open Levy's trousers before pulling then down in one swift motion with his boxers. His hardening cock bounced in front of her, enticing her. It looked big and thick and very Black.

"It's beautiful," gasped Hazel before spitting on his cock and then attempting to deep-throat him. Levy helped by grabbing her head and pressing her cute little nose into his wiry pubic hair. He held her there while he tried to force that brutal Black cock down her throat.

Hazel made no attempt to pull away but just stared up into his dark cruel eyes. Her own were watering and her mascara began to run over her cheekbones as her face turned red. She was slowly suffocating but she would pass out or worse before she would disappoint him. I wanted to leap in and help her but I knew that those days were over. I was no longer the one setting her limits, if she even had limits any more.

Levy pulled out and Hazel coughed and gasped in great lungfuls of air. A moment to recover and then she took him back into her mouth and bobbed her head wildly, her eyes wide with lust.

I hadn't seen her this frantic, this desperate, since she'd first met Levy and his two enforcers. Levy still wanted more and grabbed her head with both hands so he could fuck her face brutally. Hazel just linked her hands behind her back and tilted her head to allow him maximum depth of access. His big balls slapped against her chin as he took her mouth very hard.

Her eyes never left his.

Levy pulled her back to her feet and ripped the buttons off her blouse before mauling at her tits with his big rough hands. He groped them and tried to push them together as Hazel moaned.

"Definitely too small," he noted, "but maybe once they're full of milk..." He pinched and twisted at her hard nipples until she gasped and shuddered with desire.

Then he let her go and she fell to her knees again. He slapped her face three times with his hard cock. The loud thwacking noise made her giggle. He shut her up by ramming his hard cock into her mouth again, using a free hand to pinch her nostrils and leave her coughing and spluttering for air once he pulled back again. A long thread of spittle stretched out between the head of his cock and her mouth. As she gasped for breath her eyes were now fixed on that big cock of his, it seemed to mesmerize her, to entice her.

Levy hauled her up again and turned her round to face the three lines of powder on the table.

"Is that...cocaine?" asked Hazel. She'd always hated all 'hard' drugs. She'd never allowed anyone round her to use.

"Yeah, it's coke," said Levy

"Can I have some?" asked Hazel.

"Do you deserve some?" he asked and swiftly snorted one line in a fluid practised motion.

"But I've never had it before," pouted Hazel. She looked so wide-eyed and innocent, impossibly adorable. "You can be the first guy to fuck me on it. I'll do anything you want."

"I know you don't do drugs - that's why I brought some. From the moment you snort these lines you WILL be doing EXACTLY what I want because from that moment you will belong to me. You'll be one of my stable - one of my hos. Understand?" She nodded and he handed her the rolled-up fifty. "You gotta do them quick, one after the other."

Hazel smiled nervously and leaned over the table her skirt stretching over her pert butt and highlighting her perfect curves. "It's a bit scary," she seemed to be speaking to herself, "no going back from this." At that moment a rough hand hitched up the back of her skirt and a hard black cock pushed its way inside her. Levy soon began punching that thick Black cock in and out of her hot wet cunt.

If there'd been any doubt left then that about settled it. We were lost - and I didn't know what disgusted me most. The fact that I was still filming it or the fact that my cock was getting hard.

Hazel grunted and then moaned long and low. "Yes," she whispered, "Yes, this is what I've missed, this is what I need, what I've always needed." She grabbed the rolled-up fifty and Levy paused as she snorted both lines of coke and then tumbled forward on the desk with a muttered, "Oh my God." The drug hit her and she tried to stand back up, her eyes wide and her mouth open as if still gasping for air.

Levy's strong Black fingers caught in her long red hair and pulled her back towards him. His mouth closed on the tender white flesh of her ear and his teeth met. Hazel wailed and her body began to shudder in a way I'd seen her do only a few times before. Levy released his bite, nodded and then began to power-fuck her. She howled out her peaking orgasm and her cum began to trickle down her leg as she shook and slumped against the table. All the while he continued his relentless assault on her cunt.

Hazel panted and moaned but then recovered enough to blurt out, "Fucking on coke is awesome." Her new master slapped her ass once and then again, this time harder, living a livid mark on her pale flesh.

She lifted her head and looked back at him, "Tell me what to do to be a better slut for you. I want to be your best slut."

Levy didn't usually grin, it wasn't really his style. But he was smiling now. He looked at me and I felt I could read his thoughts at that moment. He had a new plaything and he was going to enjoy breaking her in. First you broke them down and then you built them back up the way you wanted them. He'd done it or seen it done hundreds of times but this one was going to be particularly sweet.

Suddenly he pulled our of her and Hazel gave a little moan of protest.

"Want some more?"

"Yes please," she begged and wriggled her little white ass at him invitingly.

"More of my fucking or more of my coke."

"More of everything and anything you want to give me."

"Right answer. Time we was gone." He slapped her ass again, pushing her over the table and then pulled her skirt down before grabbing her arm and marching her towards the door.

I stood in the open doorway and watched Levy bundle my wife into his SUV. Then he jumped into the driver seat and they sped away, gravel flying up from my drive. Only as I saw the DBX turn out onto the road did I suddenly realise that there was a chance I might never see her again. When she came back, if she came back, was no longer something that I or Hazel would decide.

A New Career (or Careers)

I had to ring the school where Hazel worked to say she'd gone down with something and wouldn't be able to come in to work. They were alright about it - on the first and second days. By day three they wanted to know when she might be back. There wasn't much I could tell them - I really had no idea. Never mind when she'd be back, all I was desperate to know was IF she'd be back.

* * * * *

That evening I arrived home to find her alone and at her dressing table, obviously getting ready to go out again. She was brushing her shoulder-length hair. It had been red when I last saw her but it was now a blatantly fake platinum blonde.

I felt a wave of love for her that matched anything I'd ever felt before. To see her back, to see her safe. I tried to keep that feeling, to keep it as strong and safe as I wanted us to be. Even then, though I tried not to admit it, I must have known it was pathetic, hopelessly out of step with the reality of the situation. I kissed her shoulder.

"When did he let... when did you get back?"

"It must have been soon after you left for work. I've been in bed most of the day."

"What about school?"

"Can you tell them I'll probably be back next week. This is all too intense for me to be able to work at the moment and Levy is calling for me in about 15 minutes."

Just like that. The sound of castles in the air dropping to the ground and shattering into a million jagged pieces.

"No, he can't do that! I don't even know where you've been or what you've been doing." Even I knew how petulant that sounded, how weak.

"No time for details today babe, but I think you can guess what we were doing most of the time," she giggled.

That giggle hit me hard. I'd always thought we had a deep connection but it hadn't taken Levy a week to destroy it. When I was worried for her safety Hazel just thought I wanted the pornographic details. To know just how much of a little white whore she had been.

I thought about my wife 'performing' at that club of Levy's and I felt my cock stir in my trousers, begin to harden at the images I couldn't keep from rushing into my brain. I felt despair and contempt for myself and then I looked at Hazel again.

I'd feared for her - imagining her being beaten or abused. Miserable and trapped. She didn't look miserable or trapped. In fact whatever she'd been doing she looked pretty good on it. She'd got back that vitality that she'd had when I first met her. It was pretty clear that she was excited and scared and loving it. It was good to see but I wished it had been me who had found the way to bring back that sparkle to her eyes. Shit - I wished it had been ANYONE except the man who had.