Hazel Puts on a Show

Story Info
Shy Hazel becomes a dirty girl!
3.5k words
4.48
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an electrician and I was working at the general store in our village when the proprietor Mr. Williams had the builders in refurbishing the place. The builders were banging away in the front store while I was working on a distribution board in the back stock room. Mr. Williams had taken the opportunity of the store being temporarily closed to take the day off to go fishing, leaving his wife Hazel to oversee things and provide the builders and me with cups of tea.

Hazel was in her mid thirties, about five years older than me. She was average pretty with grey eyes and curly brown hair down just to her shoulders with a front fringe. That day she was in a pink jumper bulging over a decent pair of breasts, and a knee length grey skirt. She'd kept a good slim figure which the builders' lewd comments when she was out of hearing showed that like me they'd certainly noticed. I'd also noted her shapely legs and how her skirt was thin and tight enough over her well rounded bottom to show the outline of her panties.

Hazel was a slightly shy and nervous woman, anything but a flirt, and most of the time she kept out of the way of us lustful workers and our comments in the flat upstairs where she and her husband lived.

As well as general provisions and hardware his store sold men's "adult" porn magazines. On a shelf in the back stock room was a big stack of newly arrived men's magazines. I couldn't resist the temptation to have a browse. Soon I was ogling nude women and women in sexy underwear in hardcore poses I could hardly believe.

I'd reached a set of pictures of a mature blonde housewife doing a slow striptease and sprawling nude over her kitchen table. The penis-straining pictures had got me so hot I was desperate to have a wank. With the builders out in front and Hazel in the flat upstairs I guessed I had time to jerk one off undisturbed in the privacy of the stock room. I unzipped my jeans and got my hard up cock out. I was ogling my housewife and fingering my cock to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity when I heard the door open behind me.

I was caught in the act. I spun and saw Hazel standing just inside the door with a mug of tea for me in her hand. As I stood there horrified she put the tea down and strolled up so close to me I could feel the warmth of her body. I saw she had a mischievous smile on her face. Then she spoke:

"Wouldn't you rather see the real thing?"

As she spoke she undid the clasp and zip of her shirt, slipped her skirt down over her hips, let it drop round her ankles and kicked it aside. It was summer and her legs were bare. Seeing her naked legs showed me they were as shapely as I'd imagined. She was in creamy white panties with a little black petal pattern and embroidered hems.

She spread her legs and paused for a moment as if to let me take in the sight of the thin cotton bulging taut over her sex mound. Then she slipped her panties as far down round her thighs below her neat bush of dark pubic hair as her panties stretched round her spread legs allowed. She nudged her hips toward me.

"Touch me!" She said softly but with an edge of excitement in her voice.

Being between partners with a sex life consisting of masturbation and porn girls I was up for anything Hazel had to offer. A moment later my hand was cupped over Hazel's pussy mound. It had been ages since I'd felt a woman's cunt and an electric shock of sexual excitement hit me as I felt her slightly moist pubic hair and the soft smooth flesh of her thighs against my hand. My hungry exploring fingers found her vagina slit and slipped between her vagina lips. Hazel gave an excited little whimper and nuzzled her pussy against my palm.

"Do you want my tits as well?"

Without waiting for my obvious answer Hazel lifted her jumper off. Underneath she was wearing a white patterned bra matching her panties. She quickly reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and let it drop. Her breasts weren't large but they were nicely shaped, soft, warn and smooth in my hand with big deep pink nipples.

"Were you going to masturbate?" Hazel asked. Again without waiting for my answer she continued. "Can I do it for you with my hand? Can I? Please!"

Her voice was hesitant, as if she was overcoming her shyness or as if the was worried I'd say no. There was something erotic about the innocence and vulnerability of her shyness. I let the way I thrust my cock forward toward her give her the answer she wanted.

Hazel's hand went down and started to caress my cock and balls. I dropped my jeans and briefs down round my knees so my cock and balls were right out with my hard up cock swinging stiffly in front of me. She snuggled against me, pressing her bulging breasts against my arm and brushing her hairy pussy against my naked thigh.

"Its so big!" Hazel gasped as she fingered my straining hard penis, gently stroking my stiff shaft up and down and playing with its head. "Its bigger than my husband's, and much stiffer than he ever gets!"

I grunted at the explosion of sexual pleasure as Hazel's hand wrapped fully round my penis. Her hand was firm and confident and I knew immediately that in spite of her shyness and apparent innocence she knew how to wank a guy. I spread my legs, thrust my cock forward, clenched my buttocks and braced myself for sexual pleasure. She began to stroke and tug my straining hard shaft rhythmically and smoothly full length up and down, sliding her hand right up over my lust swollen cock head. She squeezed my penis just right and her hand pumped my cock at just the right rhythm.

My hands explored her deliciously soft and smooth naked bottom and thighs and her breasts, exciting her peaking nipples with my hand. Hazel's spare hand played with my naked backside, tickled me down the valley between my bum cheeks and reached under me to caress my inner thigh tops. As she pleasured me me she kept nervously asking me:

"Is that nice? Am I doing it right?" My grunts of pleasure, my thrusting penis and the way I gripped her bottom must have told her she was giving me precisely what a man likes.

As Hazel wanked me, there in front of me, in a big centrefold my housewife squatted wide legged on her kitchen table, nude but for red high heels, with the camera and my lustful eyes locked on the patch of light brown hair between her legs and her pink, juice glistening labia peeping through her pubic hair. I'd masturbated solo many times ogling women in porn, but never before been wanked by a naked woman over porn. It was quite an experience!

As I felt my cum start to rise I told her to ease off. I let her hold me on the agonising brink of orgasm with just her finger and thumb in a ring round my straining cock stroking just below my cock head and her soft hand stroking my buttocks. When I thought I could hardly take any more her fingers took my cock exquisitely to release. In my explosive burst of orgasm pleasure I dug my fingernails into Hazel's naked bottom and pulled her hard against me. I shot a voluminous spurt of semen over the store room floor.

"Was that good?" Hazel asked as I stood there afterwards panting and dripping semen from my swinging still half erect penis. "Did I do it right?"

I told her she was just perfect.

She reached forward, turned the pages of my magazine, and gasped at what she saw. A big-titted blonde secretary was peeling off a white blouse, microscopically short skirt and black stockings as she sprawled over her desk. A brunette beauty lay on her back nude on a rug with her legs spread so wide her naked body was almost "T" shaped, with her hand between her legs pleasuring herself. Her hips were arched up and her head was thrown back in the ecstasy of her orgasm, and lots, lots more.

As Hazel turned the pages I ran my hand over her bottom and thighs and tickled her gently up and down her bum crack with my fingertips. She spread her legs for me to reach under her. Roles were reversed and now I was pleasuring her as she ogled porn. I could tell she was getting aroused, and her naked breasts were rising and falling quickly with her excited breathing. She stopped looking at the pictures and turned to me.

"Do you like seeing women like that?" Before I could answer she continued. "Do you want to see me like that?"

Then she poured out her heart to me. She told me that after her children came her husband had lost interest in sex. She'd wanted to do "dirty things," as she put it, for him but had never dared to ask.m

"I want to do something dirty for a man," she said passionately. "I want to do what the women in those magazines are doing. Please! Can we?"

She pulled up her panties but didn't bother to put her bra or clothes back on. She started tugging me by my arm toward the door and the stairs leading to their flat upstairs. I didn't need much persuading! Hazel hurried upstairs just in her panties, carrying the magazine I'd been ogling with me following. We went straight to the big bedroom.

Hazel tossed my magazine onto the bed. She quickly slipped her panties off, tossed them onto the bed too then flopped naked onto the bed herself. She opened the magazine at random, at a full centrefold spread of the brunette on all fours on her rug with her legs spread as wide as she could get them. Hazel got herself into the same penis-straing pose, spreading her legs even wider than the brunette and sticking her bottom up. Her breasts hung pendulously with her nipples brushing the bed cover. Her hairy pussy peeped out between her inner thigh tops just below her spread bum cheeks gleaming smoothly in the light steaming through the net curtains.

"Do I look sexy?" Hazel asked, looking at me over her shoulder. She wiggled her bottom, setting her breasts swinging under her and spread her legs even wider.

I let my deep growl of lust and excitement, and my hand on her bottom and the backs of her spread thighs then sliding down under her between her legs to eagerly finger her furry pussy give her the answer she wanted. As my fingers ruffled her cunt fur and found her juice soaked vagina lips Hazel gave a deep moan of satisfaction and wiggled her bottom to rub her cunt against my hand.

"Go on ... you take your clothes off too." Hazel said still looking at me over her shoulder. Her voice was still nervous, as if she was shocked at what she was doing. "My husband doesn't like me seeing him naked," she quickly added as if she was uncertain I'd want to get naked with her.

I soon showed her I had no such reservations about getting naked for a woman. I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of down below. Seeing her in one of my favourite porn poses and getting my hand on her bum, thighs and pussy had got my cock straining up erect again in front of me. I was pushing out just over seven inches of rock hard muscle and I had lots of thick dark pubic hair round my balls.

I moved round in front of her to give her a better view of her naked body. I couldn't resist poking my lust and erection swollen big round penis head against her lips. She instantly took my cock head into her mouth, squeezed her lips around it, sucked it and massaged it with her lips and tongue. I could have taken any amount of that. But after a few seconds she released my cock from her mouth. My shaft bounced up even stiffer than before.

"Women in those magazines do that for men don't they? ... Was it nice?"

I was getting frantic to shoot a load but Hazel had other ideas.

"Touch me between my legs again! Oh please!"

I couldn't say no to a request like that and a moment later my hand was down between her legs from behind again. This time I joined her on the bed and I got close enough to her to brush and poke her naked thighs, bottom and bum crack with the head of my steel hard cock. As I played with her she gasped, moaned and squirmed with excitement. She was getting frantic too. Suddenly as I was fingering her between her legs she rolled over onto her back.

"That woman on the rug was masturbating wasn't she?" Hazel said, referring to the brunette on her rug. Her voice was hoarse with excitement. "Do you want to watch me? I've never let my husband watch me. I want to see what it feels like doing something dirty with a man watching."

Hazel spread her legs almost as wide as the woman on her rug in the picture. Her hand slid down her belly and through her bush of pubic hair. Then her fingers were in her vagina, massaging and smoothly and rhythmically stroking her vagina lips and her clit. As she played she grunted and got her breasts bouncing and jiggling with her squirming and thrusting her hips in her rising sexual excitement.

"Touch me! Touch me!" She kept gasping as she franticly masturbated. I hardly needed to be asked!

I was kneeling on the bed beside her. I reached between her legs to lightly stroke her inner thigh tops, her groins and her bum crack, all the erogenous places I like a girl to touch me when I masturbate for her. I could tell I was driving her wild. As I excited her between her legs I leaned over her to kiss her bouncing breasts and lick her nipples. My cock head brushed and poked her side and she reached her spare hand out to play with me between my spread legs. I could feel her excitement in her trembling fingertips as she fondled my balls and straining hard penis.

It didn't take Hazel long to climax. Suddenly her hand between her legs went frantic. She cried out a long sobbing howl. Her legs folded up as if she was trying to wrap her legs over a man on top of her and kicked as if she was pounding his bum with her heels. Her back arched as she thrust her hips and her breasts bobbed as she juddered in the pulses of what was obviously an explosive orgasm. Hazel relaxed, her legs flopped back and she lay there with her eyes closed and panting. I slid my hand across her thigh and she let my hand replace hers cupped over her cunt mound as it throbbed in her afterglow.

"Ohhhh! ... thank you!" Hazel gasped, opening her eyes. "He never gives me an orgasm. He just gets on top of me for his two minutes of fun then he rolls off me and goes to sleep."

I'd been thinking Mr. Williams must be a lucky guy if he got that from her in bed, but from what she'd said I guessed he didn't. I was desperate for a cum. My cock felt stiff enough to snap. I was toying with the idea of getting on top of her and poking her pussy with my cock head to see if she wanted my cock up her. I wasn't sure how far she'd let me go and I didn't want to force myself on her. Also I've always had reservations about fucking other men's wives. But Hazel had her own idea.

"Go on! Do it with your hand over me, like I know he does over the women in his dirty magazines. I know he masturbates but he's never let me watch him. Will you ... please?"

As she spoke she reached out to gently cuddle and tickle my balls. I had no reservations about masturbating for her. I'd masturbated for watching girls, and boys, at wild parties before and I knew how to put on an impressive show. Hazel's legs were spread wide and I knelt astride her thigh. Kneeling like that is one of my favourite masturbation positions. I love the heavy feeling of my erect penis sticking out in front of me and it shows off my erect cock and balls beautifully. If I'm masturbating with a girl it's the perfect position for her to reach under me between my legs from behind and tease my bum, arse, thigh tops and balls.

As I knelt wide legged astride Hazel's leg my balls and pubic hair brushed against her naked thigh. She gave a deep groan of excitement and reached her hand out to lightly stroke my balls, my groins and inner thighs and to reach right under me to tickle my arse. She found the most exciting erogenous parts of my body. I involuntarily thrust my hips forward toward her belly as her light fingers turned my cock to steel and I fingered my cock to the absolute limit of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity.

Then I masturbated with my whole fist round my hard shaft, pulling my foreskin and stroking my penis full length with my hand going right up over my cock head. As I wanked I reached my spare hand down to play with her thighs and her cunt, and I slid my hand up her front to fondle her breasts. I took my time. Like all men I love to masturbate. Masturbating over porn pictures of women adds excitement, having an appreciative audience adds more. But having a real live woman under me with her naked body to run my spare hand over was a masturbation experience in a class of its own. As I masturbated Hazel squirmed under me and squealed with excitement. She urged me on with things like.

"Wank it hard! Touch my cunt!" and "Call me a whore! Tell me I'm a dirty girl!"

I took my time stroking my cock. I edged and held my straining cock on the brink like she'd done for me when she hand jobbed me. Finally I couldn't hold back any more and I stroked myself through. As my cum rose I thrust forward, ramming my thigh hard against her cunt. As I'd masturbated I'd been calling her a dirty girl, a whore and a slut, and as I thrust my cock and spurted my load over her I grunted:

"Take that you dirty slut!"

Hazel loved that! She squealed with excitement as my semen splashed over her in a delicious cum spurt from her belly button right up to her breasts. I stayed kneeling astride her legs with my still half erect penis sticking straight out in front of me teasing the last strand of residual semen out of my cock onto her thigh. Still laying under me she reached for her white patterned panties laying on the bed where she'd tossed them. She used her panties to wipe my semen off her naked body and off my penis.

We left it at that. Her kids were due back from school soon and she was also concerned in case the builders downstairs guessed what we were up to. She put on a fresh pair of panties, a bra and clothes. She gave me her semen soaked panties to keep.

"My husband plays with them," Hazel said as she handed them to me, giving me that same mischievous smile. "He masturbates over them. He doesn't think I know. You go and have some fun with them."

We headed down the stairs and for me it was back to work. Hazel also gave me the magazine to keep. Whenever I masturbate over that brunette on her rug I think of Hazel, and her panties were soon well stained with my semen.

As I left the building with the builders at the end of the day they grinned knowingly at me.

"What colour were her knickers?" They asked, and "Did you get a good shag up there?"

I grinned back at them as we parted but other than that I gave nothing away.