All Comments on 'Hazel X for Sex'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
ok

this was new I had to take 3 days to read this and it still made no sense is she bi or is she just trying to find herself

Cupertino345Cupertino345almost 5 years ago
Lovely story with high energy.

This girl knows what she wants and how to get it. I look forward to enjoying her exploits in the future.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I am sorry if it isn't clear but Hazel is unsure herself, at least to begin with. Next time out she's having (a lot of) lesbian sex and will be making major lifestyle decisions.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Cupertino345

Thank you for reading and taking time to comment. Next time out Hazel really will get what she wants!

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 5 years ago
Will she meet Dotty some day in the Pride? ...

... just missing her.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for hanna a

There's a bit of a distance as regards age and location between Hazel and Dotty but hey, everything's possible, given the will!

Right now HX is getting a full weekend of sex with her (not-so straight) schoolmate Wendy. That's the next instalment and "sex" is going to be the main focus, seeing as I skimped on it just now. After that, who knows!

And thanks for asking/reminding me about Dotty. Apart from the inimitable Hev, I see Dotty as my hottest character. Maybe she is due a reappearance.

SamG33SamG33almost 5 years ago
Agree with Copertino345

I really enjoyed Hazel’s determination to find what makes here feel good. I can’t wait for the 2nd chapter.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for SamG33

Thank you for reading and enjoying. Here's the good news, you don't have to wait for part 2 . . . Come Together Right Now follows on and is already there on Literotica (in the lesbian section, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hanna_a ..................

............ I could have sworn Dotty passed away ...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous