Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 00: I

Story Info
Teen girl is played with naked, but she didn't consent to it.
2.5k words
4.15
96.6k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

Hazel's Night at the Club: Intro

Will's Perspective:

Chapter 0.1: Introduction

Yesterday I got a call from Marty, and I knew exactly who I was gonna pick; it got me excited since it'd be the first time I'd do my job this way. It was risky, but I needed a bit of a boost in excitement as to combat the lull of boredom that my job had become laden with. The monotony was almost unbearable.

I should back up: I work as a recruiter or agent of sorts for adult clubs in the area, contacting and putting up ads for girls to work for strip clubs, brothels, the like. The job is not as interesting as it might sound. So much so that I started doing some side work for Marty managing his security at his stripclub as I start to branch out my freelance work. The opportunity came up when Marty was looking for a new security manager and I told him I used to work as a head bouncer.

I met Marty a few years back and he quickly became my biggest client. He runs a modest stripclub in town, pretty standard fare for a small town but he keeps it clean and all the girls are paid well. I'd been there a couple times myself with friends, using the gloryholes at the back which you can pay 60$ to use. It's a few booths with all STD-tested prostitutes who blow whoever sticks it in their hole, condom only of course. There's a booth for a girl to bend over in but I've never seen it used.

Anyway, I had just finished dinner one August Saturday evening as I got a call from Marty that one of his girls had quit, and could I get another one in two days. I sighed pretending to be frustrated on account of the short notice and followed up cheerfully saying I could do it.

In truth, I'd been planning on who to pick to replace the next girl for a few weeks now. It was one part daring myself for excitement, and one part vigilante justice.

You see, I have a son, Jason-He's a senior in highschool, and like any highschool boy, when I can manage to drag anything out of him pertaining to school, it's about a girl. And for the last few months, it's all been about this Hazel girl.

Apparently, she's this 5'2" brunette, the most gorgeous any of him or his friends have seen, and she's developed quite the reputation as the heartbreaker. Only, she's a total bitch about it.

Every story I've heard from the last few months has involved some poor sucker-usually a junior, but even seniors too-professing their love to her, roses and chocolates and all the displays you can imagine. And she shuts all of them down as harsh as you can imagine. Because they're not tall enough, because they're too much of a pussy for her. Worse still I'm told she talks about these poor guys behind their backs after leading them on for homework help too.

And on top of all of this I'm told she dates jock-type guys as well.

Well, that was all I had to hear. I knew enough girls like that in school myself and how many guys they carelessly broke, so when I was looking for a new fun challenge I decided I could do some good at the same time.

The way I see it: A girl like that needs punishing, but no one's going to give it to her. So I will. I'm going to borrow her for a night, let her experience what life working at the club is like, and maybe then she'll appreciate when good guys crush on her and let them down easy instead of being needlessly cruel. A girl with standards like her's has lots of experience anyway so it'll just be a bit of teasing to teach her a lesson anyway.

Chapter 0.2: The Kidnapping

With my plan in mind, I took off next Sunday to stake out my spot where I knew she'd be thanks to my son's phone. Through his social media I found out she was headed to the theater at night to see a new movie, complaining about a friend who had flaked. Perfect. A little bit of picture surfing and Google maps revealed her house. It wasn't far between her house and the theater.

I drove my car the way from her house to the theater and found an abandoned gas station to park behind. I looked at my watch. 8:00. I'd be waiting for the next 30 minutes or so, just to play it safe. I got out of the car and into a corner of fence and wall out of view from the sidewalk. It was barely lit and not busy, but this was the closest way to the theater from her house.

I counted the minutes as I peered through the wooden slats to the empty sidewalk. If she came down with a friend after all, I'd have to abandon the whole plan altogether. "Let's hope not, for all of nerd kind's sake," I thought to myself, remembering the cruel rejections I suffered in highschool.

Footsteps shattered my daydream. It was her! I recognised her in the distance from from her pictures. She was attractive in her pictures, but only real life quite did her justice.

She was a short beauty, with long straight brown hair and breasts that seemed just to fill a handful. Her figure was with a hint of an hourglass, a feminine petite curvy frame. Her jean shorts hugged her bubble butt, and my eyes drifted up her surprisingly plain T shirt to her slightly freckled girl next door face. Her cute brown eyes and smile really was to die for. She really was a ten. I soaked my rag, put it in my back pocket and got ready.

She was getting closer so the time was at hand. As she neared the edge of the fence, I spun around and grabbed her, pulling her close to me. She was so small and light it was easier than I expected, so I used the opportunity to cup her mouth before she could react and held her against me, using my free hand to pull my soaked rag out of my back pocket and switch hands, holding her against me with my left and holding the alcohol-chloroform rag against her mouth with my right. The switch allowed a yell to escape from her as we tangled in the darkness, which I hoped no one heard.

Having a good hold on her now, I dragged her around the corner to where my car was parked, eventually her body going limp as I was close. I set her down and ran back to the fence to see if anyone had heard. I couldn't see any indication of it, so I ran back to the car, opened the back door, and lifted Hazel in. I pulled out the handcuffs and gag I brought and put them on her. I took her purse, gently closed the door, and put the purse in the trunk quietly before silently getting in the drivers seat and speeding off. My heart was racing, but everything was a success so far.

Chapter 0.3: The Rigging

With Hazel in my car and it being Sunday night, my final phase of my plan went into action.

I drove to Marty's club. He was getting older now and rarely came in-but the managers he hired still kept me on for managing security since I had experience from my younger years of being a head bouncer.

The club was closed Sunday nights which was exactly what I was looking for. As I drove up to the entrance, I made sure no one was around. I was lucky strip clubs had secluded entrances. I hopped out back and quickly opened the door and lifted Hazel out. I'd never lifted a passed out body before, they truly are heavy, but her being so tiny helped substantially. I set her down again and quickly opened the door with my key as I scooped her up and brought her in, sitting her in a chair. I went back to the car and got my bag of tools I'd need, then locked myself in the club. It was time to get to work.

There was a booth at the back where the glory hole booths were that sat unused the entire time I'd been at the club with Marty, the dual use one. This was the one I was going to use; no one would check it, I could keep her secret there for a day and be the only club employee knowing it was being used if I kept quiet. On Mondays I was one of three security with two bouncers; I could easily keep them away.

I brought Hazel just outside the the dual use booth sandwiched between two glory holes, sat her against the wall and unlocked her handcuffs but left the gag in. She had started to come to, mumbling a bit and looking around. I didn't need her screaming or anything. I was taken by her beauty and excited about what was next. I started to rub myself over my pants. I stopped myself and got back to work.

I unbuttoned her white t-shirt and lifted it over her head, tossing it aside. Then I unlaced her shoes and slipped them off. Blue converse low tops, and plain white socks. I unbuttoned and unzipped her tight jean shorts and lifted a leg up at a time as I slid those off.

I stopped and admired her body. She wore revealing plain white panties and a slight push up blue cotton bra. I couldn't wait any longer. I undid her bra and took it off and slid off her panties as fast as possible. I gasped a bit when I saw her shaved innie pussy.

She looked so young. I would get some comments from customers in the coming days asking if she was 18, I assured them she was-definitely risked getting caught by picking someone so young.

I couldn't help it, I started rubbing her pussy, my index and middle finger going up and down her slit. I pushed in ever so slightly. This girl's pussy was the softest thing I'd ever touched. I started fondling her perky breasts too. They were exactly a handful just like I had anticipated. Her nipples got hard as I played with her and she even started to get wet. I lost all control as I started to kiss her neck, her lips, and suck on her nipples as I massaged her breasts and fingered her, stopping to rub her clit. Then I went down on her and began to suck on her pussy lips. At this point her nipples were like erasers and her little pussy was soaked, so I began to finger her with my index and middle finger while rubbing her clit with my thumb and pinching her nipples.

All of a sudden she flinched, and her whole vulva spasmed. She instantly started squirting violently on the floor. I switched to vigorously rubbing her clit and fingering her with four fingers, and she began to come like a fountain. It was quite entertaining, for her too, I'm sure. Squirt after squirt big splashes of translucent liquid would spray out of her. I thought I was done two or three times but some violent masturbation on her clit brought back the squirting. It was really quite fun, sitting there getting this girl to come over and over again. I even filmed the last two orgasms on my cellphone, before taking a few pictures of her in general. Then I took care of myself.

I got back to the booth after cleaning myself up and realised the mess that was on the floor now that I had to clean up. I sighed. It was worth it though.

I got to work rigging her in the booth with my tools. I had to dose her again, then I had to strap her torso to what was essentially a table between the two walls, with just enough room for her breasts to hang on the mouth side. On this side I guided her head through the soft plastic polymer hole in the wall until her head was sticking out of the mouth "glory hole" wall in the mouth booth, resting on a raised cushioned platform.

I then went into the mouth booth and inserted a special apparatus into her mouth I'd brought for this purpose. Bought from a BDSM store, this metal piece in the shape of a hollow mouth goes into the mouth and fastens to the molars in the back with soft grips. Then you twist the knob and it opens, forcefully opening the mouth. Unless you twist the knob, the device doesn't close and the mouth can't either, but for the most part the mouth is the same inside and stays wet.

I put a bandana around her eyes, and hung a nose plug on an elastic on a hook by her head. To top it off I hung a sign saying "I don't require condoms" just for fun, I don't want her getting the easy way out when it comes to swallowing or spitting.

Going to the other end, I fed her legs through the plastic polymer hole on the pussy booth end out into the booth, then tucked her feet into the holder at the bottom and tightened it. Then I tied her arms, tight, behind her back. To top it off I put some lightly weighted nipple clamps on her hanging boobs and then closed the access panel.

I stood back and admired my work. Hazel was now fully restrained in the dual use booth with nipple clamps on. Her ass was in the pussy booth hole, sticking out of the wall's polymer hole with her legs feeding back into the block at the floor at her ankles where her feet were restrained tightly, giving her ass and legs the appearance of floating. I wasn't going to let this booth be used, I just wanted to tease her a bit, but this way she'd be out of sight in the unused booth.

Her head stuck out of the wall in the mouth booth resting on the cushioned raised platform, mouth still propped open. I thought the bandana was a good idea by Marty for the prostitutes-no need for either of you to see each other.

Satisfied with my work, I began cleaning up all the discharge Hazel left from when I was playing her on the floor. When that was done, I packed everything up, including her clothes. I went through her purse in my car and found a diary and her unlocked phone. This could be fun. Maybe I'll go through those next time I'm bored at work. I kept her underwear but threw the clothes and shoes into a Goodwill bin on my way home from the club, I couldn't hide those as easily.

I could barely sleep I was so excited for tomorrow. All the preparation was complete; now it was time for the plan to begin tomorrow.

To be continued in Part 1.

NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers