Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 02: Don't Choke

Story Info
Hazel can't choke on her first day with her new clients.
1.7k words
4.19
23.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

Hazel's Perspective

Chapter 2.1: Accepting Fate

As I lay in my booth thinking over my situation, I realized three important things that paradoxically helped me calm down.

The first was that whatever was going on, I was just along for the ride. It didn't look like I was gonna get hurt, but I had no say in the matter. Since I was perfectly restrained, I wasn't going anywhere and didn't have a choice in whatever happened until I was let go.

This made me realize the second thing, that there truly was nothing for me to do, so I should just relax and go along with that ride. There was no point getting all worked up no matter how gross it was, I just had to wait it all out, there was nothing else.

The third was that I was clearly wanted for sex, so to put all of this in action, I was gonna have to get used to all things sex real quick. I was still a virgin and had no experience, wanting to take it at my pace, but if I wanted to stay sane in here I was going to have to become okay with blowjobs. I shivered internally but told myself there was no other way no matter how degrading it may be. I would just have to think of it as forced community service.

Just as I came to these conclusions, someone decided to test my resolve.

Chapter 2.2: Community Service

When the next man walked into my booth, my pulse started to quicken again. It's okay, I told myself. You're about to give another blowjob to a stranger. You can do this.

He started by doing something that surprised me; he took the bandana off. I could see a black guy in his 30s maybe, stroking his cock that was poking out of his track pants. He was tall and muscular, bald and looked excited. I wasn't since he was quite well endowed, larger than the last guy. He was girthy and at least 8 inches. I prayed he knew not to go all the way and deepthroat me with that.

As he approached he did something else I wasn't expecting. He reached beside my head where I couldn't see and grabbed something, then put it on me. It was a nose clamp. I didn't know what for, but I was grateful I wouldn't have to smell him.

"You're a pretty one girl, take it all for me baby..." he said slowly in a deep voice. Everything I felt before vanished and I desperately wanted out again. He sauntered up to me and I saw his thick dick again after looking away, up close and personal.

No, I thought in a voice that sounded quivery even in my head. I don't want to do this. I CAN'T do this. I just got done giving my first blowjob and I hated it. I didn't want to suck on this strange man's giant penis. Why couldn't I break free?

He rushed his hands through my hair and thrust his very erect circumcised log of a penis into my waiting puckered mouth. It was thick enough that it ran along my entire tongue no matter how I tried to avoid it. He got about halfway in and started thrusting. I wanted to gag. I could taste his penis, it tasted like sweat and sex. I noticed penises tasted differently, but both revolting. Why me? l tried to think of anything else but his moaning and overwhelming taste kept me in the moment.

I must've been giving him a good time, because without warning, he thrust the rest of his dick down my throat. What an asshole! I made a sharp retching sound as it happened; it was really uncomfortable honestly and triggered my gag reflex, I had to try hard to not vomit. The jerk started to really quicken his pace and I began deepthroating his veiny cock while he moaned every time he thrust into me.

Well, I ran into an issue real quick. See, his dick was big enough to block my throat, but I had that noseclip on, so while he was deepthroating me... I couldn't get any air. I'm not sure if that was his intention or not. If it was, that's a pretty major dick move, choking me out on his penis like that.

Anyway, he continued to fuck my throat to his glee. Occasionally he'd speed up and I'd make this noise like "HURK" because it'd take me by surprise. He kept deepthroating me with only short breaks and it was horrible and terrifying. Terrifying because he choked me out to the point where I was getting dizzy and lightheaded, and only then he gave me a break and pulled out a bit to give me a bit of air. So he was doing this on purpose... I couldn't believe the bastard! He loved to hear me gasp when he'd let up a bit, I think, because he just rammed himself back in before I could even get a few gulps.

As he stood there drilling my throat and moaning while I choked and made all sorts of noises, I filled with resentment, humiliation, and anger. I hated every second of this. I didn't want to just be some public receptacle. I wanted to vomit from having my mouth and throat being used like a teenage boy's sock... to men over twice my age, if this guy was any indication.

I started to get lightheaded again. He was deepthroating me without letting up, with increasing speed. I could see black spots at the corner of my eyes as I gurgled and my pussy was so wet from my nipples being so sore, I felt the juices dripping down my leg. Outside of everything else, I just wished I could masturbate to relieve my aching throbbing tension in my pussy.

Right as I thought I was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, with five full long thrusts, he came deep in my throat, with great volume in thick streams. As revolted as I was to yet again have a strange man cum in my mouth and throat again, and a lot this time, I was relieved when he finally came because I knew he would pull out soon after. He left sooner than I even expected, leaving the bandana off. With all the milky cum resting in the back of my mouth, all over my tongue and coating my throat, I was shaking. My vision was back now that I had oxygen but my gasping made me taste all his cum with such flavor that my eyes were welling up. I was trying to calm myself down. I can't do this. I need out. This is torture and it's revolting and humiliating.

Uggghh... No! I was resisting what I knew I needed to do. I had to swallow his cum. It was just resting in my mouth making me taste it more the more I waited. I just knew that with how much was in my mouth it was going to feel like truly sucking off a stranger voluntarily.

I counted to three and swallowed the black man's cum. I'd barely even begun fooling around with the boys in school and now three men I've never met had their cum in my stomach. I shuddered.

Chapter 2.3: First Break of the Day

Shortly after I swallowed the stranger's cum and had a short cry about what I'd been forced to do, I heard something shuffle near my side. All of a sudden, the clamping on my nipples released and I cried out in relief. They were more sore than I though possible, but they were about to get more sore. Someone started groping my breasts and playing with my nipples roughly. Pinching and twisting, I had no idea even how to process what was happening to me at this point. I guess I'm just a toy for guys to play with now. I felt so violated. Guys could just use my body for blowjobs or boob play, even cumming in my mouth, and I had no say in any of it. I'm not a sexual person! I'm usually even very particular about who I let touch me in general, I feel violated if a creepy guy touches my arm.

Now someone was playing with my nipples without my consent after they felt like the were pinched raw.

All the nipple play was turning my already soaked pussy into an absolute sopping mess, and whoever was doing it must've known. All of a sudden my nipples were clamped again twice as hard this time, and I heard the side of my booth shuffle again, then the door to my pussy booth open.

All of a sudden something was pressed against my pussy with a wet slop and I heard whirring. Then I was filled with sensation.

Someone was using a vibrator on my exposed pussy. I couldn't believe someone was seeing my genitals, but my attention was torn from that to trying to contain an orgasm almost instantly.

All the previous events had my pussy so sensitive and aching that within no time it was difficult to hold back my orgasm. I didn't want to orgasm in an environment like this. Not in some sex pit after swallowing cum, naked and prone, but it was impossible to hold back. It was like someone was pushing a lever and my response was happening in turn, all else ignored.

All of a sudden I grunted, moaned and with anger and resentment, I could no longer hold it and came violently on the vibrator. I squirted juices all over and tried to move away from the vibrator but of course I couldn't. I was so livid with rage. To force me to orgasm when I don't want to? Are you fucking kidding me?

He wasn't done either. He kept using the vibrator on me until I came three times and he finally, after I lay there exhausted, drained and humiliated from what I had been used for and how my body had reacted, left me in what I suppose you could call relative peace. My mind, however, was not at peace, having been thoroughly rattled by coming several times in a row.

NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers