Hazing a PAWG

Story Info
Recruit Chelsea gets hazed in a special way.
2.7k words
4.39
28.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea was bright red as she sat in the middle of the room of girls, embarrassment was the only thing she could feel. She did her best to shove the feelings aside, she had signed up for this. She knew she had no right to feel embarrassed, it was all apart of the sororities' hazing process. Chelsea willingly went through every little part of recruitment in hopes that she would be a sister, and that dream would soon be a reality. Tonight was Chelsea's Hell Night, a once in a lifetime event that would bond her to the rest of the girls. Unlike other sororities this one hazed the recruits individually, making sure to get very personal in whatever torture was concocted. Chelsea was the last to go through her Hell Night.

Chelsea had gone into the night expecting life-threatening games and being forced to drink until she passed out, but none of that happened. What did take place though was arguably worse. It started when she entered the house at about 12 midnight, upon entering she was forced to strip down. The pledge mistress then attached a collar with a bell around her neck and she was led into the basement where a lot more of her future sorority sisters were waiting. Led to the center of the room, Chelsea was made to stand there. One by one the sisters got up and walked over to the girl, markers in hand. Chelsea's body was turned into a whiteboard with many of the girls writing on her large soft tummy, wide ass, and large breasts. Each phrase was different but essentially said the same thing, that she was fat, If everyone was being honest Chelsea was a bit larger than most girls in both weight and height. She carried a bit of extra weight that gave her a round face, big fat ass, and large breasts. Chelsea was always sensitive about her weight but took pride in having a pretty face framed by neat blonde hair and bright blue eyes. While not a model Chelsea was an attractive woman.

When the last sister had her turn, the pledge mistress stepped in front of her and gripped her cheeks. "Do you know what you are, pledge?" the sister asked her.

"No ma'am" Chelsea responded, a little confused at the question. The pledge mistress smiled a wicked smile at the girl.

"You're a fat cow!" the pledge mistress spat out. The sorority girls laughed as Chelsea turned red with embarrassment. The pledge mistress then reached up and pinched one of Chelsea's exposed breasts, rolling the nipple in between her delicate fingers. Chelsea felt herself holding back both tears and a moan.

"Fat cow, fat cow, fat cow!" the rest of the girls chanted.

The pledge mistress stopped her attack on Chelsea's breasts and looked at her with an icy cold glare. "Do you know what we do with a fat cow!" she asked, Chelsea had a sinking feeling. Something inside of her was both excited and worried about what was going to happen. Chelsea was so lost in her thoughts she didn't answer the question, which brought a harsh slap from the pledge mistress straight onto her ass. "Answer me fatty!" the pledge mistress demanded angrily.

"I don't know ma'am," Chelsea responded timidly. She didn't want to admit it but the slap on the ass excited her.

The pledge mistress laughed as she looked at the girl. "Ladies what do we do with fat cows?" she asked the onlooking sorority sisters.

Almost instantly the crowd responded, "Feed and Breed her." The crowd kept laughing and chanting, "Feed her, breed her". The pledge mistress let it go on for a bit, observing the confused look on her face. Chelsea didn't know what the girls meant, and was a bit worried. She wanted to ask what was going to happen but knew the consequences for doing so would be bad. The pledge mistress let the chant continue for a bit, while she closed the distance between her and Chelsea. In a quick motion, Chelsea was pulled into a kiss with the pledge mistress while she gripped her ass. Chelsea let the smaller woman snake her tongue into her mouth. The pledge mistress broke the kiss but continued to massage her ass, moving her mouth toward's Chelsea's ear she said, "You're gonna love this next part." Walking away from the girl she looked at her phone and smiled. "Can someone let our guest in?" she asked. One of the sisters lept up and rushed to get the basement door.

The entire gathering stood transfixed as they watched the girl who just left descend down the steps followed by a very large black man. Chelsea studied his form, he was so tall he had to duck a bit while in the basement. He moved towards the couch, three girls got to give him the room which he needed. While his size was impressive what really grabbed her attention was his look. He had a handsome face with full soft lips and a flat nose that Chelsea could only describe as cute. He stared at her with soft Hazel eyes, that glowed with his approval of her form. Part of Chelsea wanted to cover up, while the other part of her wanted to present herself to him. He smiled at her then looked at the pledge mistress, he spoke softly to the later, "So she's mine for the night?" Chelsea didn't really understand what his for the night meant.

The pledge mistress saw the look on her face and spoke up clearing the confusion. "Chelsea dear, this is Braxton. Braxton here volunteered to help with your Hell Night, but something tells me you'll like his role." Chelsea was hearing the words the pledge mistress said, but could only focus in on the gorgeous man. The pledge mistress reached one of her fingers down and slowly started stroking her clit. "Braxton here is what I like to call a bull. A bull's job is to fuck any lovely fat cow he wants. Considering you are our only fat cow, well let's just say he will be fucking you," she ended. Chelsea was moaning as the pledge mistress broke everything down. She didn't know if she was excited to fuck Braxton, or based on what the pledge mistress was doing to her. Braxton got up and walked over to Chelsea.

He put one of his thick fingers under her chin, tilted her head up, and captured her lips. Chelsea felt in heaven at the kiss. The pledge mistress' kiss was tender and soft, but Braxton's was strong and sensual. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and battled her tongue for dominance. Chelsea melted into the kiss and felt her body go weak. The pledge mistress never stopped fingering the poor girl, but instead added another finger to her attack. The pledge mistress pushed her smaller body into Chelsea's while Braxton pulled her into him. Braxton gripped her ass and massaged the fleshy mound. The duo assault from the masculine presence in front of her and the feminine attack behind her caused her hips to buck as she came. Braxton kept her pinned to his body as she spasmed, while the pledge mistress kept her attack going even though she came. The pledge mistress refused to stop and continued to manipulate her poor little pledge, causing her pussy to flood and gush. Chelsea was attempting to move her hips away but she was sandwiched between the two people. Eventually, a second orgasm ripped into her. This one was way more violent and powerful than the first, which caused her to slump forward in Braxton's arms.

Braxton laughed at the poor girl as he placed her on her knees. The pledge mistress sat back and started talking to her. "Chelsea dear, your nice little show got Braxton all hard. You have to do something about that," she teased her. Chelsea looked at Braxton through glassy eyes and saw he was sporting a serious boner. Chelsea felt nervous as she watched Braxton remove the fabric prison that covered his dick. Chelsea hadn't been with many guys but she had watched plenty of porn. What Braxton looked more akin to what she saw on the internet than what she saw between the legs of the guys she did hook up with. Chelsea sat with her mouth agape surprised that the thick black log could even exist on a human. The pledge mistress started to tell Chelsea, what would happen, "Chelsea you're a cow. Cows get fed and bred. Now Braxton here is going to breed you, but first, he is going to feed you that love chocolate cock of his." The pledge mistress waved Braxton over. Chelsea's eyes grew wide at the bouncing cock in front of her the way it bobbed up and down was so inviting. Braxton stood in front of her, his cock mere centimeters from her face. Chelsea tentatively took it in her hand, giving it a few good strokes she put it into her mouth.

Chelsea had blown a few guys, but never one as large as Braxton. She did her best to make sure she covered the head in a lot of spit, while also sucking on him. Chelsea bobbed her head back and forth, getting as much into her throat as possible. It was quite the task, but the soft moans from Braxton and cheers of her sorority sisters spurred her own. She was in her own little world treating the tasty cock like it was the best food ever. She licked up and down the shaft making sure the coal-black rod glistened in the light of the basement. Around her, the girls cheered at the display enjoying their cock hungry friend ravenously attack the dick. Braxton moaned as he looked at the pledge mistress, eyeing her as if to ask something. The wicked pledge mistress simply nodded her head telling him to do what he wanted. "Open wide, I'm going to enjoy that, pretty face," he said while gripping some of her hair. Chelsa was shocked by the action but did as she was told. She opened her mouth as far as she could, inviting Braxton to use her mouth like he would any other hole.

Braxton started to rock his hips forward, slowly at first. Chelsea felt weird as Braxton fucked her mouth, each thrust brought more of his cock into her mouth keeping her jaw open. Braxton pushed as far as he could into her mouth, putting most of his dick into her open gullet. Chelsea started breathing through her nose due to her mouth being full. She felt herself about to panic a bit when Braxton picked up the pace. Each time he withdrew he shoved more of himself into her mouth while going harder and faster. Chelsea felt tears leak down her face as her makeup ran with it. From the outside the girls kept cheering as they watched their future sister gag on the meaty appendage, her makeup running down her face. Chelsea didn't know why but she was enjoying what was happening, she loved the feeling that came with Braxton's throat fucking. Braxton had reached his peak driving his hips fully into the girl's mouth causing spit to fly out of her mouth and drop on her tits. Chelsea moved her hand to her moist pussy and started fingering herself. "Awe the cow loves being fed," one of her sorority sisters said which got a laugh from everyone. Chelsea felt Braxton seize up for a second, she knew what was coming. With his hips back Braxton drove forward shoving his entire length into her throat. The attack on her throat caused her to gag and try to spit him out, but it was no use Braxton had a firm grip on her.

A few seconds passed but she felt Braxton's cum shoot out. Torrents of the salty liquid hit the back of her throat and she attempted to take it all. Braxton made sure to keep her in place as he continued to pump her stomach full of his babies. Eventually, he stopped, withdrawing his hips from her mouth and smiling down at her. "Enjoy your snack?" he asked.

Chelsea laughed before saying, "It was good, a bit salty though." The joke got some applause from the girls. The pledge mistress stepped forward and patted Chelsea on the back, before lightly pushing her forward. Chelsea let herself fall but caught herself, she expected what was next. Braxton walked behind the girl, dropped onto one knee and lightly rubbed against her swollen lips. What Chelsea had just gone through turned her on, and she needed to be fucked ASAP. Turning her neck she looked at her bull, with a smile she said, "You gonna sit there or are you gonna fuck this cow?"

The entire crowd oohed at her boldness. Braxton and the pledge mistress laughed the hardest. "I won't be gentle," Braxton said.

"Don't want you to," Chelsea said as she licked her lips. Braxton gripped her hips in a show of dominance and plunged deep into her core. Chelsea screamed out in pleasure. Unlike when he had just fucked her mouth, Braxton didn't give her a warmup. He went fast and hard. His massive cock parting her lips like a ram hammering through a fortress. He went hard causing his muscular thighs to crash against her soft backside. Her body shook at the force, she never had been taken like this so roughly and she was loving it. Her already soaked pussy took the pounding, coating his dick in her thick fluids. She found herself dripping wet at the assault. Chelsea couldn't help, she screamed out, "Yes fuck me, fuck this fat fuck cow, oh God yes!"

The words of encouragement gave Braxton all the motivation he needed. Gripping her hips he pushed his body forward hovering over hers. Chelsea was forced to put her head on the floor as Braxton got leverage. With all his might Braxton gave her short shallow strokes, not fully taking his cock out before plunging back into her. The pledge mistress watched with a pleased look as Chelsea wiggled under the man. Braxton had lost himself fucking Chelsea, he slapped her ass hard. Each slap caused Chelsea to yelp as she took the pounding of a lifetime. She was in heaven, the pledge mistress was right, she did enjoy it. Chelsea smiled wickedly to herself. Turning her head up to the big guy, she spoke in a sultry voice. "Braxton baby," she said, "When you're close pull out."

Braxton grunted so she took that as an approval of her request. Chelsea was enjoying it so much she started rolling her hips grinding them against his pelvis. It was too much for Braxton who was still sensitive from the throat fucking he gave her earlier. Braxton felt his balls tighten and pulled out, respecting Chelsea's request. Chelsea felt so empty when the massive cock left her, she would have to fix that some other time. At this point in time, Braxton was back on his feet, with Chelsea back on her knees in front of him. Chelsea shot herself at the man and gripped his muscular ass. Pulling him forward she forced his massive cock back into her throat. This time she was in control, as she deep throated the organ. She gave it everything she had, sucking hard. Braxton couldn't help but moan as his load shot out. Chelsea let the first few spurts hit her in the mouth but pulled away as the globs shot over her body. Braxton looked down at the girl, his cum dripping from her mouth onto her chest.

The sisters all clapped at the display with the pledge mistress being the loudest. She walked over to Chelsea who was now on her feet. "Great job Chelsea. Go upstairs and get cleaned up, we have some clothes waiting for you," she said while hugging the girl. Chelsea smiled, she was glad to have a hot shower and to get the cum and marker off of her body. Chelsea slowly made her way towards the stairs but stopped and turned back to the group.

"Hey Braxton," she said getting the giant's attention. "Want to help me wash off?" she asked. Braxton followed immediately excited at the prospect of getting to fuck her one more time. The sisters all laughed, they knew they would hear from their new recruit all night long.