Reparations Ch. 01

Story Info
A southern belle gets taught a lesson by a big black cock...
6.2k words
4.49
54.1k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers

Brooke was a quintessential southern belle. Her father owned a textile factory, and growing up, she rode horses on the family ranch and participated in pageants. She'd been a competitive cheerleader in high school, had won prom queen, and was now a member of one of the most popular sororities at her southern state university. Little did Brooke know that a hazing incident would soon lead to dire consequences and forever change her life.

She was a blazing beauty, though short in stature at barely over five feet tall. Her small frame had made her perfect to be a flyer during her cheerleader days. She was accustomed to being tossed high into the air, and since entering college, Brooke was accustomed to being tossed around in bed as well.

But despite her petite figure, Brooke sported full, medium-sized breasts and a plump ass from years of cheerleading camp. Her arms were smooth and toned, and her shapely, tan legs caused quite a few head turns every day when she walked through campus.

Her natural hair color was a light brunette, but for the past few years, she'd been dying it a sandy blonde color. Brooke was overdue for an appointment with her stylist though, as her natural brunette roots were starting to show.

The spring weather was starting to get nicer, though there were still a few cooler, rainy days sprinkled in here and there. But for the most part, the days were sunny with highs in the 70s and 80s, and it had yet to start getting humid.

On this particularly sunny spring day, the spring pledge class had been tasked with washing the front sundeck of the sorority house overlooking the sidewalk. Students were passing by in droves on their way to classes, but Brooke had no classes scheduled on Tuesdays, so she and a few other sorority sisters were supervising the pledges in their cleaning.

Of course, the upperclassmen were day drinking mimosas and spiked seltzers while they "supervised". As a pledge last year, Brooke had endured her fair share of hazing, and so after a few strong drinks basking in the bright sunlight, she began harassing the pledges. Her taunts were playful at first, but as other sorority sisters joined in, the jabs and jeers grew meaner.

Insults like "Come on, wash that deck, slut!" and "Put some muscle into that scrubbing, whore!" began coming out. Woozy and more than a little buzzed at this point in the afternoon, Brooke stood up from her deck chair and called out to the lone black girl among the pledges with an emphasized drawl, "Yeah, I want this deck cleaned until it's spotless, n - - - - -!"

A lone gasp and dead silence followed Brooke's use of the n-word. The black pledge looked up at her, her eyes as wide as plates. The other sorority sisters were staring at Brooke as well with their jaws wide open, shocked at her bigoted outburst.

Brooke immediately realized how badly she'd fucked up. She'd never used the word before, but she remembered hearing her father say it on occasion around the dinner table when she'd been young. Now it had suddenly slipped out in her drunken state.

Over the next few days, Brooke somehow managed to smooth things out with her sorority chapter, and even the pledge she'd used that despicable word on outwardly accepted her profuse apologies. But the damage wasn't done. Unluckily for her, there had been plenty of students walking by who had overheard. And one student had been taking a video of the hazing from the sidewalk and happened to capture Brooke perfectly in frame as she had stood up and used the slur on camera.

The shameful video had quickly spread on social media throughout campus, and by the end of the week, the video was trending nationwide. Needless to say, the university was none too pleased. Brooke received a call from the school administration requesting her to come in for a disciplinary meeting with the dean after her classes the following Monday.

* * *

All day Monday, Brooke couldn't register what her professors were saying during her lectures. She had barely eaten and was dreading her meeting with the dean. When her final class of the day had ended, she dropped off her things at the sorority house and changed into the closest thing she could find to appropriate attire in her closet full of tiny dresses and low-cut shirts.

The least-slutty outfit she could find was a black tube top dress that showed only a little bit of her cleavage, and she covered up further with a short jean jacket over her dress. Forgoing her usual heels, she instead put on plain white sneakers.

Satisfied that she looked as innocent as possible, Brooke apprehensively made her way to the dean's office.

"Hi, I'm Brooke. I have an appointment to meet with Dean Brown."

The secretary, who happened to be a pretty young African-American woman, looked up at her with disdain. Brooke could tell by her glare that she knew exactly why Brooke was there.

"Have a seat."

She nervously flipped through a couple of magazines but couldn't focus on anything. Her stay in the waiting room was less than ten minutes, but it felt like hours.

After what seemed like an eternity, the office phone rang, and Brooke could hear a deep voice on the other end of the line saying, "You can send her in now, Vanessa."

"You can go in now," Vanessa, the secretary, motioned to Brooke.

She got up and entered the dean's office, and he stood to greet her.

Well over six feet tall and with a muscular frame, Dean Herman Brown towered over Brooke as he rose from his leather office chair. A former linebacker during his time as a student at the university, the dean was still strong and fit. He was now in his forties and had developed a bit of a belly, but he still looked imposing with his square shoulders in his tan suit and crisp white dress shirt.

"Nice to meet you, Dean Brown," Brooke said as they shook hands.

"Have a seat, Brooke." He gestured to one of the tall armchairs facing his desk.

She plopped down on the chair and crossed her legs. His large, ornate wooden desk was well-polished. A computer monitor sat in one corner, and the rest was clear other than his name tag and a few files. Behind her, the dean locked the door and then returned to his seat.

"So Brooke," the dean said as he opened one of the file folders. "Is there anything you want to say before we get started?"

She'd rehearsed a little speech in her head, but now in the face of the imposing look he was giving her, Brooke forgot it all and blurted out, "I'm sorry! I'm not racist!"

Dean Brown chuckled internally but held his stern gaze.

"No, I don't believe you are racist. We've looked over your social media history, your academic record is exemplary, and you've had no disciplinary issues up to this point. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean we can simply excuse what you did."

"I understand," Brooke looked down with regret. "So what's going to happen?"

"Well," the dean grumbled. "The fact of the matter is that this video of you making this remark has a lot of people angry. You should know that in this day and age, these kinds of comments can and will come back to haunt you. Whether it's during a job interview in a couple of years, or if you run for any kind of office down the line, this video will resurface. Quite honestly, the school board convened an emergency session, and they recommended your immediate expulsion."

"No!" Brooke cried out as tears clouded her greenish-blue eyes. "Please don't expel me! My parents would kill me! I'm so sorry! I promise this will never happen again. I'm not -"

Dean Brown cut off her whimpering by holding up a hand. "They recommended that we expel you, but the board agreed to allow me to determine the proper punishment. Given my position as dean and other incidents that I've handled in the past, they decided that I will be the sole decider of what will happen to you."

"Please, Dean Brown. I swear. I'm so sorry. Don't expel me."

"I've already decided not to expel you."

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much! I promise-"

The dean interrupted her yet again. "That is, if you meet the requirements I've laid out."

"Yes, I will!"

Dean Brown addressed her. "First, you will complete 100 hours of community service this semester. Secondly, you will write a 20-page essay to be reviewed by the school board detailing what you've learned from this experience. Third, you will be on probation for the duration of your time here at the university. And finally, you will have weekly sessions with me throughout the semester as well as over the summer break."

"Yes, I promise to do all of it. Thank you, Dean. I really appreciate you giving me a chance here."

"Very well. I'll have my staff send you an email with the appropriate links to schedule your community service, and we will meet every Monday afternoon for the duration of this semester. We will begin our first session now."

"Um...okay. What are we doing for these sessions? I didn't bring any notebooks or pens."

"That's fine. I will be teaching you historical and modern social justice via a more hands-on approach. Today we'll start by covering some lasting implications of slavery given the nature of your crime. Do you know what reparations are?"

A smart student, Brooke thought for a moment. "Um...I think so? They're like punishments, right?"

"Not exactly," Dean Brown answered. "The word 'reparations' means something similar to punishments, but with a slight difference. Reparations are more like apologies, or compensation. In the context of political and social justice, they are a concept that former slave-owning countries, like the United States, and sometimes former slave-owning individuals, should be required to pay a monetary sum to make amends to the descendants of these slaves. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I think so. So these sessions are kind of like me making reparations for what I said?"

The dean smiled. "Exactly. Let's start with what you said and why it's such a derogatory term. It's a word that was used to address slaves and black people as beneath others, almost subhuman. Do you know why slavery is such a terrible crime?"

"Well, no one should be owned as property right?"

Dean Brown frowned. "Yes, that's a textbook definition, but there's more to it. If you were a slave, you had to do every little thing your master commanded you to do. If you didn't, he could literally kill you and break no laws because slaves were classified as property and not human beings with rights."

"Right, I get it." Brooke nodded.

"I'm not sure you fully understand, which is why we're going to do a role-playing exercise." The dean opened the bottom drawer of his desk and pulled out a pair of iron shackles. The metal restraints clanged as he set them down on the desk in front of her.

"Take off your jean jacket and give me your wrists," he commanded.

"W-what?" Brooke stammered, unsure of what was happening.

"We're going to role play with you as a slave and me as your master. Only then will you fully understand."

"Um...okay I guess." Brooke tentatively shrugged off her jacket.

After pulling up the front of her black dress a bit to minimize her cleavage, she placed both her hands on the desk. Dean Brown clasped each shackle around her wrists and clicked them shut.

"How do you feel now?" he asked.

Brooke shook her arms around a bit, and the metal chains jangled. The irons felt cold against her bare wrists and weighed her arms down. "They're heavier than I thought."

"Now you know how my great great grandfather felt."

"These were your great great grandfather's?"

He chuckled. "Those? No, these I bought online for $49.99. Now then, as a slave, you have to obey my every command. And you must address me as 'Master' or 'Sir', understood?"

Brooke nodded.

"Say you understand."

"I understand."

"You understand, what?"

"I understand, sir."

"Good. Now get up and place your palms flat on the desk," Dean Brown ordered.

"What? Why?"

His brows furrowed in annoyance. "See now, questioning my commands would've gotten you punished very severely as a slave. I said, get up and put your hands on the desk."

"I...I don't understand," Brooke whimpered in fear and confusion.

"Do I have to remind you that if you don't complete these sessions to my satisfaction as one of the requirements, you will be expelled?!" the dean exploded in anger. "Now get your ass up and put your hands on the desk."

Brooke jumped up and quickly complied at this not-so-delicate reminder. As she bent over to put her hands on the desk, her dress began riding up her legs despite her best efforts. The dean got up, unlocking and opening a big cabinet next to his desk. Reaching inside, he pulled out a black leather riding crop.

"Now you're going to find out what happened when a slave disobeyed."

"W-what's that for?" Brooke stammered, staring at the riding crop.

He didn't answer, instead taking off his tan suit jacket and rolling up his shirt sleeves. He pushed back the armchair she'd been sitting in. Gripping the crop securely in his hand, Dean Brown swung it without warning and hit her squarely across both buttcheeks.

THWIP!

"Ahhh!" Brooke cried out in pain as the leather thwacked against her ass, tears welling up in her eyes.

"This riding crop is to punish you for failing to address me properly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Brooke replied as a tear rolled down her cheek.

The dean grabbed the bottom edge of her black dress and pulled it up over her ass. The material bunched up around her waist, revealing her white lace thong barely covered her tan, round ass cheeks.

"I'm now going to administer ten lashes. My office is completely soundproof, so you are to count out each one loudly, understood?"

"Yes, Master."

THWIP! The dean's arm swung again.

"One," Brooke sobbed.

"One what?!" Dean Brown bellowed at her.

THWIP! The riding crop struck her ass again hard.

"One, sir!"

THWIP!

"Two, sir!"

THWIP!

"Three, sir!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks now as her ass stung from the whipping. Her vision blurred as she looked out the window at the campus quad far below.

THWIP!

"Four, sir!"

THWIP!

"Five, sir!"

Brooke's butt cheeks jiggled back and forth with each blow, and her smooth skin began to redden from the harsh strikes.

THWIP!

"Six, sir!"

THWIP!

"Seven, sir!"

Her breathing grew shallow as sharp pain radiated from each blow.

THWIP!

"Eight, sir!"

THWIP!

"Nine, sir!"

THWIP!

"Ten, sir!"

The stinging pain now lessened, transitioning into a dull, throbbing pain where the blows had struck. Thin, crimson lines now adorned her previously perfect ass. Dean Brown had been gentle enough not to cause any serious harm, but the marks would take some time to disappear.

"What do you say?" the dean asked.

Brooke's mind raced to find the correct answer, but she was unable to do so.

"Um...I'm sorry, what sir?"

His forearm flexed as he added one more whip for good measure.

THWIP!

"You forgot to thank me for correcting your impertinent behavior."

Brooke yelped at the surprise of the final hit. "I'm sorry! Thank you, Master!"

Dean Brown smiled and admired his handiwork on her alluring ass, allowing her a brief respite. For a moment, Brooke thought it was over, but her humiliation at the hands of the dean was only just beginning.

"Wait! Wha-" She felt something hard now tapping against her pussy and protested, turning her head to see what was happening.

"Shut up and turn back around right now or I'll give you ten more lashes!" the dean growled.

Without a sound, Brooke obeyed and stared straight ahead at the window. She could see students walking along the paths on the quad, oblivious to what was happening inside the dean's office. Meanwhile, Dean Brown slowly rubbed the tip of his riding crop along her crotch until it reached her slit, ignoring her soft whimpers. As the riding crop rubbed her pussy over her panties, Brooke could feel a damp spot growing on her thong as her body reacted to the sensations.

She shut her eyes as she now felt the dean's large hands gripping the back of her dress. He tugged at the tight material, sliding the dress down over her curvaceous hips and letting go. Gravity did the rest, and the black dress fell to the floor around her ankles. Next, he undid her lacy white bra, which quickly joined her dress on the ground.

"Now turn around."

Slowly, she complied. As Brooke turned to face him, she raised her shackled hands to her chin, clutching her arms against her chest to try and cover herself up as much as possible. The dean looked the gorgeous blonde up and down, ignoring the fact that she was covering her breasts with her arms. There would be plenty of time for that later.

"Good, now lie down on the desk on your back."

Climbing onto the desk, she sat down and gradually laid back until her back was lying on top of his desk, her legs squeezed tightly together. The wood was cold against her back, and she could feel her nipples hardening against her arms on her chest.

Brooke felt the dean's powerful arms grab her hips, and in one smooth motion, he lifted her up so that her entire body was on the desk with only her legs dangling off. The cool wood actually felt soothing against her buttocks, calming the throbbing pain of the welts on her ass.

"Open your legs," he ordered.

"Please, Master."

"Do it now," he reiterated.

Reluctantly, Brooke heeded Dean Brown's command. She spread her legs, revealing her crotch. The wetness from her slit had made the scant material of her white thong almost transparent. The dean could see the outline of her little pink pussy lips through her damp underwear, and pulling the material to one side, he now revealed her shaved mound and wet snatch.

Reverting back to his history lesson, the dean began lecturing her as he rubbed her slit with his riding crop.

"You know what the most hypocritical thing was about slavery?" he asked as he spread her moist pussy lips with the leather tip. "Slaves were considered dirty and almost subhuman, but white masters would still have sex with slaves they found attractive. It makes no sense, but somehow they justified it."

As he spoke, he inserted the riding crop shallowly into her cunt and flicked it up and down against her clit.

"Unghhh," this elicited a loud moan from the girl on his desk. Brooke couldn't help herself, as her pussy began leaking with desire from the dean's actions.

He withdrew the whip from her, a thin clear strand of her pussy nectar stretching from her opening as he did so. Brooke's cunt was now glistening, covered in the juices that had been leaking out of her. Dean Brown raised the riding crop and tapped the moist tip covered in her pussy juices against her lips. Understanding what was expected of her, she opened her mouth and took in the tip, sucking off her own wetness.

"Good girl."

Once she'd finished sucking the riding crop clean of her own juices, the dean put his whip away and re-locked his cabinet. Standing in front of her, he unbuckled his belt and undid his pants.

"Come here."

The topless girl obediently got up off the desk and knelt submissively in front of him. He took off his pants and stepped out of them, revealing his swinging dick.

Brooke gasped.

Plenty of black guys, especially football players, had hit on her at parties, but Brooke had never responded to their advances in fear of what might happen if her father ever found out. He wasn't exactly racist, but he wasn't exactly tolerant either. Some of her sorority sisters had no issue hooking up with black guys, though, and they had told her some stories.

junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers
12