Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ho, wow," Taylor laughed as she lifted her entire body up, looking like she was trying levitate above her smoky girlfriend.

Once Sydney was done, she stuck her tongue out and let it follow the path the smoke had taken, squeezing between Taylor's tight vaginal walls. The blonde instantly reached down and grabbed a handful of Sydney's brown hair and pulled her hard against her crotch.

"Deeper, Syd," she said as her younger friend put a hand around to her butt while the other grabbed for my cock.

Sydney kept her eyes on Taylor but was trying to bring my cock back to attention. I leaned forward and placed my hand on the girl's lower back, giving it a light rub. Sydney arched her back, causing my hand to find a nice, firm cheek of her ass. I gave it a light squeeze, which brought out a light squeal that shot up through her tongue and into Taylor's drenched cunt. It also caused the girl to grip my cock tighter, helping bring it back to its ready state.

"Give me one moan if you want Dan to fuck your pussy and two if you want him in your cute little butt," Taylor commanded of Sydney.

I waited eagerly as I heard one moan, quickly followed by another. Taylor jumped with each moan as the vibrations rang through her. I leaped to my feet, causing Sydney to drop her hand from my cock to the ground. She gave her back another sharp arch, getting her ass ready for me. I stuck my face between her cheeks and gave her anus a brief lick before I rubbed my stiff cock against her still-soaked pussy. Once I felt I was nice and lubed up, I pressed the large head against her waiting sphincter.

Sydney let out a loud moan that I thought would launch Taylor through the roof of the plane as I inched my way into the twenty-year-old's super tight asshole. The brunette tried to arch her back more but was unable to as her stomach was already touching the floor. Not wanting to hurt her, I held onto her ass and controlled my thrusts into her. I knew that Taylor would not last long and that once she had her orgasm, Sydney would be all mine.

It only took a few seconds before I found my groove and rhythmically made love to Sydney Sierota's ass. From the first entry, she was moaning deeply into Taylor's cunt and I was in shock that my blonde lover was able to keep her body from exploding. I saw her legs begin to shake and I knew she was close.

"Sit down so you don't hurt yourself," I said as her knees wobbled violently.

Taylor quickly fell to her ass, not letting a single bit of Sydney's mouth leave her entrance. She grasped hard onto Sydney's head and started rocking it back in forth like I had done to her earlier.

"FUCK!" Taylor screamed repeatedly until the moment finally hit.

Taylor shrieked like a horror-movie victim as the incredibly intense orgasm shot from her baked little body. She let go of Sydney's head and tried to stare at me, her eyes fighting towards the back of her head while every muscle in her body vibrated. She quickly laid down, heaving for air but not allowing Sydney to leave her crotch.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," she quickly said. "My god, oh my god. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I had never seen Taylor have an orgasm this intense before and it was getting me so much hornier. Without even knowing it, I was now slamming all my might into the backside of the young singer that had brought Taylor to this state.

"That one almost literally blew my mind," Taylor said, breathing like she had just run two marathons. "I don't know what's in that stuff but Carrie and Bridgit need a medal, a check and an army of slaves for that. Wow!"

"Mine was the most intense I'd ever had, too," Sydney said as I continued to abuse her ass.

Hearing these two girls talk about how good their orgasms felt drove me wild and, again unknowingly, I was fucking Sydney so fast and hard that I accidently slipped out and entered her slick pussy. She jumped a bit in surprise but soon started to laugh and moan simultaneously. She slid herself up on her knees some more to give me easier access to her lovely love tunnel.

Taylor was lying flat on her back, staring off into space while Sydney was resting her head on top of her waterfall of a cunt. The brunette's moans and laughs had turned to rough grunts as she pushed her body back against my cock with each thrust. We were fucking each other, I was no longer fucking her.

"Harder! Faster!" she shouted. "I wanna cum like Taylor."

"Oh, you can't, sweetheart," Taylor softly said, licking her fingers.

I grabbed Sydney by the shoulders and fucked her as hard as I possibly could. Her perky little breasts swung viciously with each movement of my cock in and out of her. Taylor had finally sat up and stared at Sydney. She grabbed the younger girl by the hair and brought her close for a long, deep kiss. Taylor kept their lips together but reached underneath her body for two hands full of breast. Her eyes darted at me and told me without words that she was very close.

I raised my hand up high and struck that firm ass cheek of the young brunette. I did it again and again until the tenth slap on the ass caused her body to freeze. I knew she was cumming, I could feel it around my cock. Her pussy was tugging at me hard and I felt a rush of warm fluid drip down my sack. Like before, I waited for Sydney to cum before I let myself release.

As the girls remained lip locked, I pulled my damp cock out of the spasming slit and stood up. I held my cock near their kissing lips and violently stroked myself until I could hold on no longer. I unleashed several massive shots of cum on both women's faces and hair, making them both a sexy, stained mess.

Before I was even finished, their tongues broke through the lip lock and started to clean the other one up. Sydney seemed extra eager to suck and lick every single sperm from the blonde's smooth face. Taylor had to stop cleaning Sydney for a few seconds to let her do what she wanted.

"You're so desperate to clean me," Taylor said, grabbing Sydney's brunette locks and using it to clean the head of my cock off.

Once Sydney's tongue had collected every bit of my fluids, Taylor took her turn and cleaned her off in full. Both exhausted women shared one more kiss before crawling back to their seats and plopping their bare, wet, and, in Sydney's case, sore asses down. I sat between them as they each rested their head on a shoulder.

"Holy shit," Taylor said with a yawn. "I am so sending Carrie and Bridgit something in return, they are fucking amazing."

"Can we just never leave this position?" Sydney asked, nuzzling her nose in my neck and pulling her pink blanket over her naked body. "I'm so stoned and so soaked and so satisfied."

I felt Taylor's soft fingers wrap around my withered cock before I heard her fall into a deep sleep. Sydney's nose was breathing onto my neck in a similar rhythm, herself in a deep sleep. The Undlerweed took me over as well and I joined them in dreamland.

To be continued...

12