HDD - Candace Does Chet and his Bro

Story Info
Candace teaches Chet's little brother hands on.
5.2k words
4.62
9.2k
14

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 4

I am sitting here tired, sore, and satisfied. I also feel confused, guilty, exhilarated, and powerful. I have an enormous confession my digital diary. There has been another incident. It is one that is so fresh my pussy still has remnants though I tried to wash them away. It is one that I am ashamed of. It is also one that may force me to turn a corner. It might be the final straw. Let me explain what happened and how I got here.

The situation with Daniel has not changed. Even though he has completed his mid term papers, he moved right into studying for his finals. I have barely seen him in 2 months. We have barely had sex. And on those few occasions I tried to introduce new things and he resisted.

If you recall my digital diary, Daniel refuses to have sex without a condom. I tried to seduce him and put him inside me without a condom and he freaked out. I just wanted to feel his manhood against my womanhood, without barriers. And I would have loved to feel him cum inside me.

I also tried to get him to cum in my mouth. I was giving him the best blowjob he has ever had and I could feel him getting close. He was leaking yummy pre-cum and I loved it. He pulled himself out of my mouth and backed away. I desperately wanted to taste his man jam and swallow it down.

Chet, Daniel's best friend, introduced me to these sexual experiences and I am hooked. I wanted to introduce them into my loving permanent relationship. Though Daniel is not ready apparently.

Anyway, Daniel has continued to be super busy with school and I have been on my own. I had been masturbating constantly. I have been really horny. I kept having flashbacks of Chet and his friend Alex fucking me over and over last time I went back home.

Well my mom kept talking about cleaning out the basement so they could remodel. I told her that I would help her. Instead of waiting for the summer, I decided to volunteer for a long weekend.

As I drove down on Friday morning, I was already planning on when and how I could see Chet. I was recognizing that I was transitioning from trying to avoid the situation completely, to putting myself in a situation to maybe fail in my goal of being faithful, to now absolutely planning to be unfaithful.

I worked with my mom all day Friday into the night. I continued through dinner on Saturday. We were able to clean everything out and get the big items she no longer wanted on Craigslist and the rest to the donation center.

I sent Chet a text and let him know I was in town. He told me to come over as soon as possible and that his dad was out of town. He did say that his younger brother was home. I was absolutely concerned about coming over when anyone else is there. We were supposed to be a secret. He convinced me that his brother Ben doesn't care and doesn't even talk to Daniel.

I told my mom that I was going to go hang out with some friends. I took a long shower and meticulously shaved my legs and my pussy. I cleaned myself from head to toe.

My heart was beating fast the entire drive over to Chet's. I was deeply conflicted about what I was about to do. I was consciously going to another mans house hoping to have some great sex.

Chet let me in and I walked into the living room. His brother gave me a long tight hug; which was unusual. Chet and I walked into the kitchen. He kissed me and I melted. I told him that I wanted to go to his bedroom. He said he wanted to talk to me about something.

As disappointed as I was, I told him to start talking. He went on to explain to me that his brother Ben had just turned 18 last week and that he was still a virgin. I asked him what that has to do with me.

Chet asked me if I would talk to him about girls and what to do and how to approach them and to teach him stuff.

I laughed and asked him how I was going to teach him. He replied telling me to do what feels right. That maybe I should go through details, describing what to do. That those things would help.

I hesitated. I was not sure there was anything I could teach this kid. I am just a kid myself. I don't have a lot of experience. Shit, before a couple months ago, I had only been with one guy.

Chet gave me the puppy dog look and practically begged me. So I agreed.

We go out to the living room. Chet broke the ice with his brother by saying that I have agreed to talk to him. I told him not to be nervous even though I was.

I asked him how far he had gone with a girl. He said he has had a lot of girlfriends but only one relationship went very far. He went on to explain that one time he was at her house and that they had their hands in each other's clothes.

"So bare touching on genitals and tits then?"

He said yes.

I asked him why it didn't go any further. He replied by saying that her parents drove into the garage and they needed to stop and get back to normal. He went on to say that they were never alone again before they broke up.

I asked him if he had a girlfriend right now. He said he did not because he was planning on leaving for college and did not want to start anything new just to leave it behind.

Chet asked him if he jerks off. He said he has but not regularly.

Chet asked him if watches porn. He said he has but not regularly.

Chet asked him what turned him on when he did watch porn. Ben smiled and maybe blushed a little. He replied, "Blonde cheerleaders."

I blushed. I wondered if he fantasized about me. I tried to get us back on task.

I asked him how many girls he has kissed. He said nearly every girlfriend. There have been several.

Chet asked him if he is a good kisser. Ben replied sarcastically, "How the hell would I know. Nobody has complained."

Chet looked at me and suggested that I kiss Ben. I immediately said no. I mean. I can't kiss Ben. He is Chet's little brother.

Chet asked again, stating that kissing is very important and that Ben needs to be able to do it or he is a goner.

We went back and forth for a while. Finally I conceded. "It's just a kiss," is what I told myself.

I got up and sat next to Ben on the couch. I leaned in and kissed him. It was okay. I felt like I was leading; which is never good. So I gave him feedback. We kissed again. I gave him more feedback. I told him it needed to be more passionate, more sexual.

Ben put his hands on my face and pulled me in. He took control and kissed me hard and very sexual. I could feel his heat coming through. Finally he broke the kiss. I told him that was hot.

I looked down and noticed that he had quite a bulge in his shorts.

Chet was very happy about how that turned out and that his brother knew how to kiss. He continued by asking his brother if he had ever seen a girls tits before. Ben replied by saying that he had not seen girl's tits before but that he had touched them inside a shirt.

Ben continued by saying that they were not nearly as good as mine. I blushed.

Chet then suggested that I show Ben my tits. I told him no and we went back and forth again. I finally conceded. I guess a part of me was excited showing off my great assets.

I took off my shirt and bra letting my perk tits hang free. Ben stared at them. I instinctually squeeze them and told Ben that a girl likes to have her tits squeezed.

Ben asked about pinching nipples. I started pinching my nipples and explained that some girls really like their nipples pinched and that it can be a very big turn-on.

I closed my eyes as I played with my tits. It hit me that I should stop before I get too turned on. When I removed my hands, Chet was behind me and put his hands on my tits. He massaged my breasts and flicked my nipples several times. He was getting me hot and bothered.

Chet then suggested that Ben come over and try it. He said, "You may never get your hands on a better pair of tits than these."

It made me feel good that Chet thought so highly of my tits. I tried to disagree, but it was weak. Chet told me that Ben was not going to learn any other way. So I told him to go ahead.

Chet let go of my tits allowing Ben to reach out and start massaging them. I gave him instructions on how firmly to do it and why it makes a difference. Ben started really enjoying feeling on my tits and my nipples.

Chet mentioned to Ben that girls like to get their nipples sucked on. He looked for my confirmation. When I agreed, Ben leaned over and put one of my nipples in his mouth.

Before I could protest, Chet sat on the other side of me and put the other nipple in his mouth. The sensation of having both of my nipples sucked at the same time was indescribable.

Finally I was able to pull them off. I started to complain to them about how inappropriate it was. Chet cut me off and asked if I enjoyed it. I said yes without thinking about what the affirmation would mean to Chet.

Chet asked his brother to describe the pussy he had touched. Ben replied by saying that it was hairy and warm. Chet confirmed, "It was hairy? Huh..."

Chet continued by asking, "Candace do you still shave your pussy bald?"

I turned red thinking about how I had just shaved my pussy less than an hour ago. I replied, "Yes."

Chet asked Ben if he would like to see a nicely shaved pussy. He said of course he would.

I opened my mouth to protest. I definitely thought this had started to go too far. Chet interrupted with a plea, " Please Candace. I want my brother to know what a gorgeous pussy looks like and what to do with it."

I still hesitated. Chet continued his plea, "Please Candace. It would mean a lot to me.'

At that moment I realized that I would forever have a hard time saying no to Chet. I decided to do it, to make Chet happy.

I stood up and turned away from Ben and pulled my shorts down slowly revealing my sexy thong. I wiggled a little bit for effect. Then I repeated the process a little bit as I took my thong off. Now that I was naked, I sat back down on the couch.

Chet asked me to lean back and spread my legs. I cautiously did so. Chet told Ben to get in close so he could see it. They both got on their knees and came in between my legs. I felt a little self-conscious. I am really glad that I had just freshly shaved and cleaned my pussy and butthole.

Chet reiterated that mine was the best looking pussy he had ever seen. I felt a sense of pride so I spread my legs even more so they could get a better look.

Just then Chet touched me. He ran his hand up and down my slit stopping briefly at my clit. I closed my eyes as my pussy ached to be touched. I could hear him talking but I had no idea what he was saying.

I vaguely heard him tell his brother to touch me. I think he did. I didn't care. It felt good.

Then the sensation changed. I felt a tongue on my pussy. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw Chet licking me. He licked up and down my slit and pulled my clit into his mouth. He gently sucked and flicked it with his tongue. I was in heaven.

He only did this for a few minutes, but it almost brought me to an orgasm. I was so horny and probably would have done anything to be touched or to be fucked.

Chet told his brother to take over. I wanted to say no, but I was so close to an orgasm.

Ben started licking my pussy. Chet was instructing him telling him what to do. I added my own dialogue in telling him when he hit the right spot. Ben kept going and when he found the right spot, he focused on it.

I had a big orgasm; right in Ben's mouth. Chet told him to suck it in and swallow it down. With each jerk of my body I sent more juices into Ben's mouth. He sucked it down just like his brother told him to do.

Ben didn't stop there. He kept going. I quickly felt another orgasm approaching. Chet gave him instructions on how to use his fingers. By the time he slid in a second finger, I was draining juices down my ass and on to the couch. A minute later another orgasm made its way into Ben's mouth.

Chet finally told Ben to pull off stating, "We don't want to wear her out just yet."

Chet continued by asking his brother what he thought of that experience. Ben replied saying that he loved it, that my pussy was soft and tasted like candy.

I was in the midst of enjoying the remnants of my orgasms and Ben's compliments when Chet suggested that I return the favor.

I adamantly protested. I suggested that maybe this had gone too far already.

Chet told his brother to get undressed and then pleaded his case with me, "Candace, it would not be polite not to return the favor. He gave you a couple orgasms didn't he?"

I look over at Ben who is just taking his underwear off. His cock sprang up and bounced a couple times. I gazed at his erection. He has a nice cock. It was very similar to Chet's, which I loved. It was not quite as fat, but it might have been a little longer. It was slightly more than 8 inches long if I had to guess.

Chet pulled me up so I was eye level with Ben's beautiful unit. As Chet continued to plead with me explaining that his brother has never had a blowjob before in his life, I kept gazing at his manhood. My mouth was watering. My pussy was leaking.

A ton of mixed feelings went through my head. I felt that this lesson had already gone way father than I had imagined or felt was appropriate. I was supposed to be talking to him and advising him, not getting naked and exchanging oral sex.

But I also thought that he just went down on me and gave me two orgasms. And his huge cock is right in front of me.

My pussy started aching. I looked up at Ben who was looking back at me with wonton lust.

I stood up and moved him over to the couch. I got on my knees in between his legs and began. I gripped his manhood and licked up and down his shaft adding some saliva as lubricant.

I started jerking his dick and watching the pure enjoyment all over his face.

I knelt even lower and slipped my mouth over his helmet. With my tongue I teased the underbelly of his shaft. Ben thrashed his head back and mumbled, "Ah fuck!"

I slid my mouth down his shaft about halfway and then back up. I repeated this several times sending jolts of pleasure through his body.

I pulled off of his cock leaving a glob of saliva. I sucked on his balls while I jerked his manhood. I heard another mumble come from Ben.

Chet commented to Ben, "She is a really good cocksucker isn't she?"

It made me happy to know that Chet thought I was a good at sucking dick. Chet got undressed and sat next to his brother and started stroking his own erection.

Chet continued, "Ben, I want you to bust in her mouth. She will swallow it down for you. It is an amazing feeling."

I was getting really turned on by Chet's compliments and by Ben moaning and mumbling. At that moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to feel Ben shoot his man juice in my mouth and to feel it slide down my throat.

I changed my strategy and went for it. I repositioned myself over his cock again and slid down. This time I went all the way down until my nose ticked his pubes. I took all 8 plus inches down my throat. When I pulled back up Chet commented, "Isn't that fucking awesome? You may never find another girl to deepthroat you like that."

I was inspired. I sucked and jerked and deepthroated him to the best of my ability. I wanted him to cum. Chet started cheering me on, "Take it Candace. Take his cum and swallow it down."

When Ben exploded I was taken by surprise. I knew it was coming. I felt him tense up. But his first shot hit the back of my throat like a cannon. It filled my mouth instantly. I swallowed as much as I could but some slipped out and slid down his shaft.

Another shot fired into my mouth. I was more ready and I swallowed quickly. I had a small recognition that his cum was creamy and delicious.

Shot after shot filled my mouth and went down my throat. I must have swallowed a full cup by the time Ben finished. When the last little bit trickled down my throat I pulled off of his dick and started to clean up what had escaped.

That was truly not like anything I had experienced before. Even the first time Chet came in my mouth it was not as shocking and crazy as that. Ben had twice the volume as his older brother.

As I let go of Ben's manhood, I looked over to Chet whose cock was standing up looking for some attention. My pussy was leaking down my leg. I recognized that I was still incredibly horny.

I started to crawl over to Chet when he stood up. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. I thought we might be going to his bedroom. I had hoped that he was going to take me to his bedroom and fuck me.

But no. Instead he sat me down on the couch and straddled my chest. Ben commented that he was going to go get some water. Chet slid his cock between my tits and started fucking them. He used the opportunity to casually ask me if I had fun and whether I like Ben.

I told him that it was erotic and that Ben was wonderful and that what we did was completely wrong. He responded by saying we could talk about it later and that he wanted to fuck my beautiful mouth.

Chet pulled my legs up to get leverage and put his dick in my mouth. He pushed in deep right away and I opened up my throat to accept him. He started fucking my mouth and developing a rhythm.

I did not see Ben come back in the room when he did. I also did not see Chet giving him instructions.

At Chet's silent instruction, Ben lined up between my legs and pushed his hard cock into my dripping wet pussy about halfway in. I pushed Chet back and out of my mouth.

I started to speak when Ben pushed his cock back in even deeper this time. I moaned loudly and then tried to gather myself again.

Ben pushed in even deeper again. My body jerked as an orgasm approached quickly. He felt amazing.

Ben pushed in again almost burying his long dick to the hilt. I came. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I did. I was so horny after more than a month of barely any sex and over an hour of foreplay. Ben gave me an orgasm in less than ten thrusts.

My body convulsed and jerked and I moaned like a whore. Chet congratulated his brother and told him to keep going.

I had just recovered from my orgasm when I felt Ben slam in me one more time and his cock pulse. I felt that glorious feeling of him losing his jism inside me. Ben fired multiple cum shots deep in my pussy. I was in a state of bliss. I almost had another orgasm.

Chet broke me out of my daze by tapping his cockhead on my lips. I opened up and he pushed his cock inside. I barely got myself together when Chet started cumming in my mouth. I was engaged enough to swallow as fast as he gave it to me. I had another moment of surreal bliss. Feeling Chet's cum fill my mouth and go down my throat was exhilarating.

After Chet finished, he crawled off of me and sat on my right. I recognized that Ben was on my left.

Chet suggested that I clean Ben's softening manhood. Without question, I crawled over and took his manhood in my mouth. I sucked and licked and cleaned every inch of his handsome manhood. I was like a hungry wolf going after my prey. I guess I turned him on because I could feel him getting hard again. I got really excited. Soon he was as hard as a baseball bat.

I stood up and climbed on top of Ben and aimed his manhood at my wetness and slid down. Within a few strokes he was balls deep and I was in heaven. I fucked him hard and fast and gave myself an orgasm.

I started grinding his cock deep inside rubbing his erection against my g-spot. I felt another orgasm come to the top. I moaned loudly as it filled my body. My pussy squeezed onto Ben's hard meat. He groaned and let his orgasm fill my insides again.

After our shared orgasm, I looked at Ben and asked him if he was okay. He smiled back at me and said it was a dream come true to lose his virginity to such a hot chick. I blushed.

I felt Ben's cock get soft. So I stood up and let him flop out of me. Some cum started running down my leg. I scooped it up with my finger and fed it to myself. Both guys smiled at me. I cleaned myself up the best I could then I leaned over to clean up Ben.

12