HDD - Candace Does Chet and his Bro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not notice, but Chet apparently had stood up. By now he was hard after watching me fuck his brother. He took advantage of me bending over to clean up Ben. He lined himself up behind me and plunged his cock in deep.

Chet pounded me hard for several minutes causing me to have two more orgasms. Finally he slammed in me one more time and dumped his load inside me. I visualized cum shooting from the end of his cock with every pulse.

Chet pulled out of me and spun me around. I cleaned up his manhood and swallowed down the evidence.

When I stood up more cum ran down my leg. I told them I needed to go get cleaned up and headed to the bathroom. Once inside, I put my leg up on the counter and tried to get as much cum as I could out of my swollen pussy. Each time I put my found treasure in my mouth. I started digging two and eventually three fingers inside me as far as I could looking for more. I felt like a cum whore, but I could not help myself.

When I felt there was no more to be had, I cleaned myself up in the sink. When I returned to the living room, both guys were sitting on the couch with smiles and erections. For the next hour I sucked and fucked them in every position we could think of. Finally after several orgasms from all of us, I told them that my mouth and pussy were sore.

Ben said he was done. He kissed me gently and thanked me for making his first time so memorable. As he stood up and left, he mentioned that he would like to see me again soon.

I lied on my stomach just worn out. Chet started massaging my butt cheeks and commenting that I had a sexy ass. I told him my pussy was sore and asked him to leave it alone and not start anything.

Then something very unexpected happened digital diary...

Chet started rubbing my tiny anal bud. It felt good and I was exhausted so I did not say anything. He rubbed down and pulled some juices from my messy pussy and returned to my little star and started rubbing it more diligently.

Finally he slid a finger in my ass. I told him that I had never done any butt stuff. He told me he was just warming me up and introducing me to it.

Chet fingered my ass for a few minutes going back for more juice a time or two. On one return trip, he slid two fingers in my ass. I moaned. It felt good. It was very stimulating.

He pushed his fingers in and out and developed a rhythm. I kept moaning. I arched my ass up more coercing him to finger fuck me harder. When he did he brought me to an unexpected orgasm.

Chet pulled his fingers out and went to the bathroom. I laid there for a moment recovering. Finally I got up and went to the bathroom. It was empty. Not sure where Chet went. I cleaned myself up.

When I came back out Chet was dressed. I told him I needed to get going. He said he wanted to give me something. I asked him what it was. He showed me a buttplug. I asked him what the hell I was supposed to do with that.

Chet laughed and commented that I was supposed to wear it from time to time and to slide it in when I masturbate. He walked over to me and bent me over. He spread my cheeks and ran the plug up and down my slit; which was still wet and a little gooey despite my best efforts to clean it up. Then he pushed the butt plug into my ass.

I groaned, as the size was surprising. But when it popped through, a jolt of pleasure went firing through my body.

As I stood back up, Chet told me that I could fuck my ass with it if I wanted to just like a dildo. And that next time we saw each other we could have anal sex.

I laughed at him and told him that I should probably not see him again.

He said whatever and leaned down and kissed me.

As I walked to my car, I could feel the buttplug moving around sending shivers throughout my body.

As I drove back to my parent's house, I found my self constantly shifting in my seat. Every position I sat in sent a different sensation throughout my body. I started rotating my hips causing it to move in and out of my ass a little. I almost drove around the block a few times so I could keep doing it.

By the time I got home, no one was up. I went to my bedroom and got undressed. I got on all fours and reached back and slowly pulled the buttplug from my ass. It felt so good. Once it was out, I felt so empty. So I slid it back in. I moaned as it popped in again.

I repeated this process over and over again feeling a brand new sensation over and over again. I felt an orgasm building. I increased the speed. I started really pounding my ass. A very powerful orgasm finally hit me. I fell on the floor and jerked as waves of pleasure fired through my body and out of my toes. It lasted for a long time; I am not sure how long. Longer than any orgasm I think I have ever had before.

I was on the floor for a while recovering. Finally I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get cleaned up.

After a very long hot shower where I cleaned myself thoroughly, I sat down on my bed and started to write you... my digital diary...

The buttplug is sitting on my nightstand for the moment. It is taking every bit of will power that I have not to put it back in my ass.

So I am writing you, confessing what has just happened. I went over to Chet's so we could have sex. I ended up having sex with him and his virgin brother several times. They both came in my mouth and my pussy over and over. I had countless orgasms.

I feel like such a whore.

When I think about Chet I get horny. Then I want to see him because sex with him is amazing. Writing this for you digital diary is making me horny. If I weren't so sore from my recent sexual activity, I would masturbate again right now.

When I am with him I can't say no to him. He has already gotten me to have sex with one of his friends and now his brother. And now he has seemingly gotten me interested in anal.

Where does it end? I don't know. I feel like I have opened up Pandora's box here. I already know that I am going to think about him. I already know I am going to masturbate with his buttplug. I already know that I am going to want to see him again. I know I will find a reason to do so.

And I hate myself for that.

I never wanted to be unfaithful to Daniel. I don't know if I should accept it and live with having a short-term affair with Chet or continue to try to resist. I am worried that as soon as I accept it, it will spiral into something even bigger.

I mean is he going to have me fucking all of his friends? Am I going to be fucking his brother all the time now too? Where does it end?

I don't know digital diary...

12