HDD – Candace gets Gangbanged

Story Info
Candace gets gangbanged to get what she wants.
7.3k words
4.37
36k
38
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 13

Well it has finally happened digital diary. All the sacrifices and all the events have had their final justification. Both things that Daniel and I have worked so hard for this year have come true. But since I am writing here you have to assume that at least one more thing needed to happen to close the deal. There was one more and it was huge.

First, my boyfriend Daniel was awarded the coveted internship he has worked so hard for. As a result, he will jump ahead of everyone else on his journey to success. He was working so hard to do everything he could to put himself in position to be awarded, but needed a little nudge to get him over the hump. In my last entry I described how I willingly gave my body to Dr. Stengel, the primary decision maker, for 24 hours to guarantee Daniel this internship. I did it for our future. 'To our success'... I need to keep telling myself this. Daniel loves me and means to marry me. I even caught him looking at engagement rings the other day.

Goal number one accomplished.

The other thing I wanted out of this school year was to become head cheerleader. You know of the sacrifices I have made over the past several months to put myself in the position to get the job. I have written about them as a means of my justification.

Well it took one more final event, one more sacrifice. It was the most significant one of them all. But I got it! If you would have asked me anytime right up until 5 minutes before I did it, I would have denied that it was even a possibility. But when faced with the opportunity to grab what I desired so much, I could not say no. Let me tell you what happened.

We are passed the sports seasons, at least for cheerleaders. So the work the squad has been putting in has been minimal. It is mostly a once a week practice for the entire squad and a once a week meeting that I have been invited into by Tiffany, the current head cheerleader.

I really thought my opportunities for making my case for the promotion to head cheerleader were over for this year. But at the last meeting, they commented that there was one more event. The event was a very small social hosting the schools largest athletic donors. So small in fact, that it was to be held at the cheerleading coach's house. Coach Jenkins asked Tiffany to line up 4 or 5 cheerleaders to attend.

After the meeting I asked Tiffany what they needed cheerleaders for. Her response was, "These guys want sexy ladies to serve them food, refill their drinks, laugh at their bad jokes and otherwise be eye candy."

I told her I wanted in. She asked, "Are you sure? These guys are going to get very handsy and the more they drink the worse it gets."

I told her that if there was a chance to do a favor for the coach that could push her to nominate me for head cheerleader than I wanted in.

She gave me specific instructions on where to be and when. She told me to wear our performance outfits because they are the most revealing. Lastly she said, "Make sure to shave and clean out your pussy and your ass. And wear your skimpiest thong under your skirt."

I mean I guess there is a lot to be said about 'preparing for anything', but clean out my ass? I could not envision what could possibly happen that would require that. I mean that is taking 'handsy' to a whole new level.

So the day came. It was a Saturday afternoon. I arrived at the time Tiffany told me to, but as I pulled up I did not see her car. I knocked on the door and coach Jenkins answered. She pulled me inside and said, "Thank goodness you are here."

I replied, "What coach? Where is Tiffany?"

"Tiffany has a huge sinus infection. I just left her house. She will not be here."

"What about the other girls?"

"There were supposed to be two other girls, but they bailed. I can't get a hold of them. There better be a damn good reason for them not answering my phone call. They better be in a hospital somewhere. At the very least they are going to get their ass chewed."

"So did you call some of the other girls?"

"I called Mary but she told me that she broke her leg this morning. I called Tori but she is out of town. There are no other girls that would do well here tonight. This is a very important night for us."

Coach looked distraught. I could see the panic in her eyes. I also saw an opportunity. "Coach, let me take care of tonight. I will represent us well. Just tell me what to do."

She looked at me a replied, "Candace, I don't know. This is not something that one girl should do on her own. It is too much to ask of one person. And you are so young."

Just then the head football coach came into the room and asked, "Where the fuck are all the cheerleaders? The guys are going to be here in less than 30 minutes."

Coach Jenkins replied, "Tiffany has a bad sinus infection, Mary broke her leg this morning, Tori is out of town, and Brook and Stephanie are AWOL. Candace is the only one available with the skill set we need tonight."

"Ah shit. We can't fuck this up Jenkins. Your girls did a shit job last year and their donation checks were less than thrilling if you remember. Our budget went into the toilet."

He continued to mumble as he left the room in a huff. I asked, "What do I need to do coach?"

She looked at me again and took my arms in her hands. "We need to do everything we can to make these guys happy tonight. The happier they are the bigger their checks will be. Most of the athletics at the school, including the entire cheerleading budget, mostly comes from these guys. And most of it comes in the checks they will give us next week."

I felt the magnitude of how important this evening was. Coach continued, "I am old. There is only so much I can do. You are the young, sexy girl they want the attention from. I wish there were more of you. There were supposed to be anyway. I am so sorry to have to ask you to do this."

I saw the opportunity and reached out and seized it. "Just tell me about these guys and I will do the rest."

"Candace, you need to do anything and everything you can to make these guys happy. The financial future of our program depends on it."

Coach Jenkins gave me the background of the guys. In addition to our football coach, coach Dwyer, who is almost 6' tall and in super good shape, there would be four other guys. Mike, is around 40, made his money as a stock investor. Jack is the youngest at 32, and is an ex athlete from the school. He made his money playing in the NFL and is recently retired. Brett is nearing 50 and is part owner of a large tire supply company. Earl is the oldest of the group at 55. He is a real estate developer.

Right about the time coach Jenkins finished giving me the rundown on the guys, they started showing up. I put on my smile and started welcoming them in. Over the next hour, coach worked with the caterer to finish the meal while I served drinks and appetizers. As I worked the room, their jokes started to get saucier and their attentions started to zero in on me a little more. Nearly all of the guys got touchy feely with me more than once. The most egregious was Jack pulling me onto his lap and rubbing my leg. I laughed it off as I barely escaped his grasp.

I came into the kitchen to refill drinks and I cornered coach Jenkins. "All of these guys are starting to get pretty touchy feely out there. Jack pulled me onto his lap."

Coach looked at me with a worried look. She said, "It's going to get worse darling. Stay strong and confident. You are doing amazing."

I nodded and took a deep breath. I walked over to the drink counter and made me something strong. I downed it in one gulp. Coach then reminded me how important this event was and how it all seemed to hang on me. I took another drink.

Dinner was ready so coach wrangled them all to the table. I started serving the food. Each time I walked next to one of the guys, they would grope me or pinch me or feel me up somewhere. The alcohol started to kick in and I started talking to the guys a little more. Each time I went to the kitchen I sipped on something. My courage was rising by the minute.

By dessert, the guys had gotten more aggressive. Mike reached under my skirt and fondled my ass. If I hadn't move so fast, he would have been inside my tiny thong. Earl grabbed my boobs and didn't think anything of it. Jack pulled me onto his lap again and I felt his huge hard-on through his pants. The guys started cheering and goading the others to do more to me. I was able to escape.

I hurried into the kitchen and confronted coach Jenkins. "I can't do this coach. They are starting to cross the line. My boyfriend would not appreciate this very much."

Coach pleaded with me to continue. "You need to make these guys happy. They are worth a lot of money and we need some of that to come our way."

"You want me to cheat on my boyfriend?"

"I need you to make these guys happy. Whatever it takes."

I put my hand on my hip and looked annoyed. She continued, "Please Candace. I don't have any other options. I cannot go through another year with no budget and coach Dwyer treating me like a loser. This year almost drove me into retirement."

I did not respond and continued to look annoyed. I was pondering how far things might escalate with these guys and whether I was willing to accept it or not. Coach broke the uncomfortable silence. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean what do I want?"

"I deeply need you to give these guys whatever they want tonight. I want to know what I need to give you for you to say yes."

I thought for a minute and then it hit me. "I want to become the next head cheerleader as soon as Tiffany graduates."

"Listen. I know you have been recommended by Tiffany and ironically by coach Jacobs, but I don't know. You would be the youngest head cheerleader in school history. You'll only be a sophomore."

"But I have been doing all the things required of me. I have done all of your events. You have seen me dance. You have been preparing me all along."

"Well yes. I mean you have the talent and are in line for it some day. But I am not sure about doing it so soon."

"You want this night to go well? You want me to cheat on my boyfriend and make these guys happy? Then I need something to justify it."

Coach sat there in thought for a moment. Coach Dwyer came into the kitchen and said, "Candace we need you to refresh drinks. Hurry up in here." He grabbed a bowel of chips and left the kitchen.

Coach Jenkins looked at me and said, "You need to do every single thing they ask for. There cannot be one unhappy donor. You got that?"

"And if they leave happy you promise me my promotion?"

"If you can do this Candace, you will deserve it."

I walked over to the drink counter again and pounded two more heavy shots. I needed my courage on maximum. I stood there for a brief moment and adjusted my mindset. As I walked by coach I commented, "I'm doing this for our school, for our cheerleading program, and because I believe your word. I want that spot more than anything."

Coach nodded and I walked out of the kitchen. Coach followed me out to attend to the cleanup. I walked over to Mike and sat on his lap and kissed him. This brought a bunch of hoots and hollers from the rest of the guys. I broke the kiss and apologized for the delay and asked him what he wanted to drink. He rubbed his hand on my leg and told me a rum and coke.

I walked over to Jack and sat on his lap and kissed him as well. He pulled me over to his cock and settled it between my ass cheeks. He reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy through the thin fabric of my thong. As I finally broke away he told me he wanted another beer.

I walked over to Brett and repeated the performance. As we kissed he massaged my tit through the material of my uniform and bra. Finally I broke the kiss off and he told me that he wanted a gin and tonic.

I sat on Earl's lap and kissed him as well. When we broke the kiss he told me that he wanted a scotch. As I got up to leave his lap he smacked me on the butt.

I walked over to coach Dwyer and sat on his lap. He looked at me briefly and smiled. "I'm glad you turned the corner. I hope you are ready for what you are going to get."

I told him I was and then he pulled me in and kissed me. He shoved his tongue deep in my mouth and reached between my legs and massaged my pussy; which was very wet by now.

I went back into the kitchen and took off my bra and my thong and put them next to my purse. Coach Jenkins came into the kitchen and commented, "That was very good Candace. I hope you know what you are doing."

"I am making them happy coach. Just like you asked me to."

Coach Jenkins left the kitchen and I worked on mixing the requested drinks. I heard the door to the kitchen open but did not turn around. Soon after I felt a pair of hands each from around me a grasp my big tits. He whispered in my ear, "Feels like you took your bra off. I appreciate that."

I reached behind me and gripped his manhood as he continued to paw my breasts. I finally asked him, "What are you going to do with this big tool between your legs?"

"You're going to drop to your knees and I am going to feed it to you."

I broke away from his hold and turned around. I realized it was Mike. As I leaned in and kissed him, I started to undo his pants. I broke the kiss and told him, "The other guys are waiting on their drinks so you better hurry."

I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants down. I lifted his shirt revealing an above average cock already pointing straight in the air. My mouth watered and my pussy tingled. I quickly lowered my mouth over his bulbous head and slid him in until he hit the back of my throat. I heard him moan his appreciation.

As much as I wanted to spend some time enjoying this nice cock, I knew I needed to be efficient. I had other people to attend to. With one hand I gripped the base of his manhood and stroked at the same pace as my mouth was going up and down. With the other hand, I gently massaged his balls. A soft, "Ahhh Fuck!' escaped Mike's mouth.

I felt him put his hands on the back of my head and start rocking his hips. I prepared myself as he started to fuck my mouth. I removed both of my hands and placed them on his thighs for balance as he pushed his cock into my throat. I tried to relax so I didn't get hurt.

In and out he pushed his cock going deeper into my throat with each thrust. I was getting turned on by being manhandled like I was. I could feel my juices flowing down the insides of my legs. My throat finally relaxed and he shoved himself all the way in and held it there. My nose was mashed into his trimmed pubic hair. "Oh my god. Take that cock you dirty slut."

My pussy gushed a little at his demeaning comment. He pulled his cock all the way out of my mouth and started jerking it. I told him, "You better cum in my mouth Mike. I have other guys to attend to."

He shoved his cock back my mouth and started rocking his hips again. "Suck the cum out of me then. And you better swallow it you fucking slut."

I could taste his pre-cum leaking out of his tip and a few moments later I felt his cock swell. He grunted and filled my mouth with his first spurt. It was mostly tasteless and I swallowed it down. That was quickly followed by several more. He kept grunting each time his cock pulsed and filled my mouth. Over and over I sent his slimy jizz down my throat.

Finally his orgasm was done. I swallowed his last little bits and cleaned his cock up nicely. As I stood up, I pulled his pants up and handed them to him. He smiled and looked at me and said, "You are a talented little cocksucker. We are going to have fun with you tonight."

Mike buttoned up his pants and left the kitchen. Coach Jenkins came back in and asked me if I was okay. I nodded to her and finished making drinks. There was one drink for each of the guys and another for me.

As I walked around the table delivering drinks, each of the guys felt me up again. Mike announced to everyone that I had taken my bra off. This caused a bunch of whistles from the group. Jack was the first to realize that I had taken my thong off. He pulled me onto his lap and reached between my legs again. This time when I gave him access he rubbed up against my bare pussy. "Oh shit guys. She is bare as the winter's snow down here and so deliciously wet."

I was able to escape Jack but Brett and coach Dwyer got quite the feel. I headed back to the kitchen to bring in some dishes. As expected it was only a couple minutes before the kitchen door opened again. This time it was Earl walking in. I asked him, "Are you interested in a blowjob too?"

He smiled. "I would like one, but not this minute. I was hoping I could taste your wet pussy before the rest of these guys soil it."

"You want to go down on me?" I asked.

"Yes. I have not tasted teenage pussy in many years. Do you mind?"

"Uh no."

He walked me over to the breakfast table and moved the centerpiece. I lied down on my back and spread my legs for him. I felt the juices run down my ass cheeks in anticipation. He knelt down and licked my pussy in one long stroke from bottom to top. I looked down and saw him licking his lips with a delighted look on his face. "Mmmm Mmmm, that is good."

Then he went to work. He licked and sucked and nibbled on all the tiny areas of my pussy causing my loins to stir and moans to escape my mouth. He started fucking me with thick tongue, which sent me to another place. With my horniness level topped out I was ready for an orgasm.

Earl soon worked his way up to my clit flicking it several times with his tongue. I jerked and let out the breath I was holding. He slid two fingers deep into my dripping twat and pulled my clit into his mouth. I only lasted another minute before I flooded his mouth with my orgasm. He lapped my juices up and cleaned my bald kitty before standing up.

He smiled down on me and said, "Thank you beautiful."

I asked him if he wanted me to return the favor. "That would be mighty nice of you darling."

I dropped to my knees and pulled out his manhood. It was long and skinny just like he was. My mouth and throat were already warmed up from Mike, so I deepthroated him immediately. He groaned and enjoyed me servicing him. Up and down I went on his lengthy unit making sure to do my magic trick with my tongue.

A few minutes later he let me know he was going to cum. I took him in my mouth. There was not much volume, but the flavor was sweeter than expected. I let it linger for a moment before I swallowed it down. I cleaned up his cock and let him go.

Earl got dressed and thanked me again. As he walked out of the room, Brett walked in. "Looks like it is my turn."

"Would you like a blowjob too?"

"That's a good place to start."

I dropped to my knees ready to give my third blowjob in the last 20 minutes. He unbuckled his pants and I pulled them to the floor. He moved his shirt out of the way and I leaned forward and took his limp cock into my mouth. He moaned at the warmth as his manhood grew in my mouth. I sucked and tugged until he was completely hard.

I deepthroated his average cock easily and massaged the underbelly of his manhood with my tongue on the way up each round. After a few minutes of that he grabbed my hair and pulled me off of his cock. "You are a talented cocksucker. But I am ready for that sweet pussy of yours. Stand up."

He pulled me up by my hair at first and then by my arm. "Excuse me?"

"Turn around slut and bend over. I want to plow your pussy from behind."

"I don't think so. I'll suck your cock and you can cum in my mouth, but I am not going to fuck you."

"Do you know how much money your coaches are asking me to donate? Three hundred thousand dollars. So listen here slut. You're going to bend over and give me that pussy or I am walking out of here with my checkbook in hand."

12