HDD – Candace gets Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head cheerleader job flashed before my eyes. I could hear coach Jenkins in my ear, 'you need to do every single thing they ask for. There cannot be one unhappy donor. You got that?'

There was an uncomfortable silence before I finally tuned around and bent over. I wanted that head cheerleading job and was willing to do anything to get it. Besides, if I was being honest with myself, my pussy ached and wanted to be fucked. I had come too far to turn around now.

Brett lifted my skirt and folded it over my lower back revealing my nakedness. He smacked my ass hard resulting in a big grunt out of me. I turned to complain and he smacked my other cheek. I exclaimed, "Are you going to beat me or fuck me?"

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you."

He stepped up behind me and lined the tip of his cock up to my wet gash. He ran the head of his cock up and down my slit several times causing me to moan. I wanted his penetration. I felt an orgasm lingering inside of me begging to come out.

Finally he shoved his cock in nearly all the way in on the first plunge and took the air out of me. I had not had anything in my pussy for several days and the depth was so sudden. He pulled out and slammed in again and I gasped. He held his cock there and flexed it. When I released my breath, my pussy gushed. It wasn't exactly an orgasm, but juices ran down my leg nonetheless.

Brett started fucking me pulling almost all the way out and slamming back into me each time. When he started grunting right away I didn't think he was going to last long. I tightened my inner muscles and arched my back. I heard him groan, "Ah fuck."

A couple more minutes of pounding into me and then he reached forward and grabbed my hair and pulled me to the floor. "Get down here and open your mouth."

I barely opened my mouth in time before he shoved his cock in. He grunted and filled my mouth with his warm cum. I swallowed just as his cum started pouring into my mouth. I started gulping, but cum overflowed my mouth and spilled down my chin.

Finally his cum barrage stopped and he pulled out of my mouth and wiped his slimy cockhead all along my cheek. I swallowed what was in my mouth and forced his cock back in. I cleaned him up and then pulled him out with a loud 'pop.'

He took a step back and pulled his pants up. "That was fun. You're a good little slut."

From the other side of the room I heard, "That did look like fun. I think I want a turn." I looked up and saw Jack standing there.

He walked over to me as Brett left the room. As Jack unbuckled his pants he looked at me and said, "Clean up that cum on your face. Scoop it into your mouth and swallow it down."

I had forgotten it was there. I used my fingers to gather up what I could find and deposited it in my mouth. I had just finished swallowing when Jack waved his half erect cock in front of my face. Jack was a big guy at 6'6". His cock was proportional. I slid my mouth over his big head and started sucking him. I rolled my tongue underneath his cock causing him to moan.

I felt his cock get harder in my mouth. I pulled off of him to catch my breath and look at what he had. It was probably 9 inches and thick, similar to Brian's wonderful tool. I stroked him several times with my hand before I went back to servicing him. This lasted only a few minutes before he pulled out of me. "I want some of that tight pussy. Stand up."

I stood up and he told me to take the rest of my cheerleading outfit off. I did and he bent me over a chair. He rubbed his cock up and down a few times wetting the head of his cock before pushing it in. I was thankful that he was not as rough as Brett.

It took him more than a dozen round trips before he was mostly imbedded inside me. It felt amazing to be so full. It took only a few minutes before I had the orgasm that Brett was unable to give me.

Right about the time I recovered from my orgasm, coach Dwyer walked into the room. "Mmmm. Doesn't this look tantalizing. Candace, I had no idea."

He walked over to me as Jack slowed down. He took my face in his hands. "So young and so beautiful. Do you think if I pull my pants down you'd suck my cock?"

I felt another orgasm developing and I was so turned on, I didn't care who it was or what they wanted to do. I had lost all ability to reason. "Yes coach. Please pull out your cock so I can suck it."

As coach undid his pants, Jack repositioned me. Coach Dwyer's cock was in my mouth in no time. Having someone fuck you from behind while you suck a cock is a thrilling experience.

I had to do a little work to get his short fat cock hard. But once I did they got a rhythm going. They continued to push me back and forth for a few minutes before they switched positions. I felt a little empty after Jack pulled out of me.

I slid my mouth down Jack's manhood tasting the wetness of my juicy pussy. A few times up and down before I took him out and licked up and down the sides retrieving the remaining juices. Coach started pushing into me with more vigor.

I was really enjoying sucking Jack's magnificent tool when coach announced that he wanted to switch again. "Jack, come back over here. I wanna cum in her mouth."

The guys switched. I moaned deeply when I felt Jack reenter my tight pussy. Coach rubbed his glistening cock on my lips until I opened my mouth and let him in. I tasted myself on him as well.

"Candace, I'm going to fuck your sweet mouth and give you my cum. I want you to swallow it on down like a good girl."

"Mmmm. Hmmm." I mumbled around his cock. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed himself all the way in. The tip of his cock barely entered my throat when he bottomed out.

I reached up and played with his balls and he groaned. Within a minute he grunted as his first shot hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed as he grunted again filling my mouth with his warm cum. I swallowed a half dozen good shots from coach before he was done.

I was working on cleaning up his softening manhood when the other guys walked into the room. Mike said, "Well I guess that means the party is in here?"

Jack pulled out of my dripping cunt and said, "No. Let's take her to the living room."

At this point I was a wanton slut. I wanted them all to fuck me over and over and I wanted them to fill me with their cum. I wanted to have as many orgasms as I could.

For the next half hour I was on all fours with a cock in my mouth and another pounding me from behind. Every few minutes they would rotate. It was Jack that broke the pattern. I had Mike in my mouth and Jack was fucking me from behind. I pulled Mike out of my mouth so that I could moan through the orgasm that Jack was giving me.

Then Jack yelled out, "Ah fuck, I can't hold it any more." My orgasm squeezed his cock and it was too much. He slammed into me one more time and let his go. I am not sure I have ever felt a more powerful orgasm inside me before. Not that I have that many to compare to. Anyway, his first shot hit the back wall of my pussy with such force I yelped. Several more powerful shots painted the insides of my pussy. I felt like he came for 5 straight minutes.

Brett commented, "And there it is guys. Jack just soiled her pussy. I guess we are about done here."

When Jack pulled out of my pussy cum drained out and down my leg onto the couch. Mike pulled away from my face and commented, "Not so fast guys. We still have other options."

Jack walked around to the front of me and presented is cum covered cock in front of my face. I sucked him in and tasted the mixed flavors of our shared orgasm. As I cleaned Jack up, Mike walked around to my backside and slid his fingers over my asshole. "I think this is a fine alternative. Have you had a cock in your ass before slut?"

Now clean, I let go of Jack's limp cock and looked back at Mike. "I have. You guys want to fuck my ass now?"

All the guys nodded and expressed their interest. I replied, "Well I have three small requests then okay?"

All the guys crowded in and said okay. I continued, "One, can one of you go get the lube out of my purse and then can we go in order of size so that I get used to you guys gradually?"

All the guys started looking at each other and comparing their cocks. I jumped in, "Earl needs to go first because he is the skinniest."

They all agreed and coach went to the kitchen to retrieve the lube. Mike asked me what the second request was. I told them my knees needed a break. I'd like to start on my back and then we could move to me riding each of them.

They all agreed. Mike asked me what the third request was. I said, "Since I am giving you my sweet tight ass, all you guys need to write big checks when we are done here okay?"

All the guys loudly voiced their agreement. Mike added on, "Darling you let me do what I want with you tonight and I will write the biggest check I ever have."

"Then let's get started. Earl, come on over here and let me get you ready."

It barely took a minute or so for me to get Earl nice and hard. Coach brought the lube from my purse and handed it to him. As he lubed himself up and positioned himself behind me, Brett stepped forward as he was the next in the order. I had just put Brett in my mouth when I felt Earl push the head of his cock into my ass. I grunted a little and cursed myself for not warming myself up with a plug or a dildo.

Earl was gentle and the lube helped a lot. He commented, "This is the first time I have had butt sex. This is amazing. It's so nice and tight."

By the time Brett was nice and hard, Earl had worked himself most of the way in my ass. A few minutes later Mike replaced Brett and Brett replaced Earl. He was not as gentle and it hurt a little bit. They both went for a little while and my ass finally relaxed.

Brett pulled out and Mike replaced him. I asked him to go slower because his cock was definitely a jump in size. Luckily for me he accommodated. Jack was next in line for my mouth. I got a little lost with Mike working my ass. I was having the realization how much I love anal again. I was so turned on that I had a powerful leg shaking orgasm.

From that point forward, I was lost in the ecstasy of a nice cock in my ass and a wonderful cock in my mouth. Apparently it was too much for Mike as he pulled out of my ass and shot a huge cumshot all over my stomach and tits. I pulled Jack out of my mouth and worked to relocate Mike's cum to my mouth. By the time I had cleaned up Mike's mess, Jack was lubed up and ready to go. I asked him if he could sit down and let me ride him. He agreed.

Jack sat and the couch with his lubed up monster sticking straight in the air. I put some lube on my reddened asshole and climbed on top of him. I lifted up and slowly lowered myself down on top of him. I moaned as his big cock head pushed through my barrier.

Up and down I went with my hungry ass gobbling up more of his cock with each trip. Everyone else stood in a gaze watching me eventually take his huge cock deep into my ass. Jack started squeezing my big tits; the first significant attention paid to them all day. They were actively stroking their erections when I had my next orgasm.

For the next half hour each of the guys took a turn in my ass. By now the pain was gone and the orgasms started coming faster and easier. Coach laid me on my back on the couch and pushed his fat cock into my pussy. I looked up at him and he just smiled. It only took a few minutes before he pushed in one last time and shot his cum inside me. When his orgasm subsided, he pulled out and crawled up and straddled my chest. I took his glistening cock into my mouth and cleaned him thoroughly.

By now the alcohol was kicking in big time and the guys let loose all concerns. Mike sat down on the couch and motioned me to come over. I climbed on top of him and rose up. He aimed his cock at my pussy and I easily slid down to the hilt. He pulled me down mashing my tits into him as he thrusted his cock in and out of me.

I felt some action behind me as Mike slowed his motion down. I felt something at the entrance of my ass and I looked back to see Brett behind me. Whatever protest I was going to offer was replaced with an, "Ahhhhhh," as Brett pushed his cock into my ass. For the first time in my life I was being double penetrated.

The feeling is indescribable but I will try. I felt completely satisfied with Mike's big cock lodged in my pussy. I even felt an orgasm starting to stir. The first instant that Brett's cock head punched through my anus, I felt a burning feeling. I felt my body being stretched. Then after a few seconds the burn went away and the pleasure started to rise. My body started to relax as Brett pushed in deeper and deeper. By the time that he and Mike were both most of the way in, I felt overwhelming pleasure while still feeling literally stuffed full.

By the time they got a rhythm going, I was on the verge of an orgasm. Brett pushed in all the way and I yelled into Mike's ear. "Ahh fuck. Ahhhh!"

I had 3 or 4 orgasms in a row before my body started to even out. Jack walked over and pushed his cock into my mouth. Now I had all 3 holes filled with a cock, another first for me.

I arched my hips a little more causing Mike to put pressure on my g-spot. It also allowed Brett a better angle and he went to town. He started fucking my ass harder sending me to another orgasm. My ass clamped down on his cock causing him to scream out, "Ahhhh fuuuck!" His cock exploded filling my anal cavity with his load. I moaned as I felt his cock pulse over and over.

Brett finally softened and removed himself from my ass. A dribble of his cum leaked out onto the couch. Mike picked me up in one easy motion and put me on the couch. He told me to turn over and get on all fours. When I did he lined himself up behind me and shoved his cock into my ass. By now I was relaxed and my ass was greased up. I groaned and told him to fuck me harder.

He gripped onto my hips and powered himself into me as hard as he could for a few solid minutes until he screamed out and unloaded his cum into my ass. Mike pulled out and I fell down on the couch exhausted. I felt Jack pick me up and bring me over to the ottoman. He laid me on my back and shoved his cock back into my mouth.

The guys surrounded the square piece of furniture all stroking themselves. One by one they rotated into my pussy or my ass and back to my mouth. I don't know how long it lasted, but around the time I was about to tap out, coach announced that it was time.

Jack was the first one to pop. He pulled out of my pussy and shot his cum all over my stomach and tits. Earl was next as he leaked his load all over my forehead and my nose. Mike pulled out of my mouth and his load covered the lower half of my face and ran down my neck. Coach stepped up and came in my hair and my ear. Brett fucked my ass one more time and pulled out and came all over the outside of my pussy before he shoved his cock back into my ass for a few more pumps.

I laid my head down in pure exhaustion. I vaguely heard the guys congratulating each other. I also heard them say something about how talented of a slut I was and something about donating money. I had cum in my hair, all over my face and body. My pussy and ass were covered and full of cum. I knew I needed to get up and get cleaned up but I was so exhausted I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I laid there. Some pressure on my nipple awakened me. I opened my eyes to see coach Jenkins sucking on my nipple. She cleaned up my entire tit and then moved to the next one. I closed my eyes and let her go.

However long it took, she methodically cleaned the cum off of my body. When she got to my pussy, she raised my legs and spread them wide and licked my pussy and my ass. I had an orgasm with her mouth on my clit. I could hear her sucking in my juices and the guys salty cum.

Finally she let my legs go and helped me off the ottoman. She led me to her bathroom where a warm bath was waiting. She helped me in and then sat next to the tub. I lay there for a long time letting the hot water relax my sore body.

Finally she spoke, "You did an amazing job Candace. Better than any girls before you."

I struggled to speak. I did get out, "I hope it was worth it. We have a deal."

"We have a deal Candace. I will announce you as the incoming head cheerleader in a couple weeks at our end of year banquet."

I smiled. She continued, "These guys wrote their checks tonight Candace. That has never happened before. And I am shocked. Those 4 guys donated a total of 2 million dollars. That finances our whole season."

I weakly said, "That's fantastic."

Coach Jenkins left me in the bathroom to my own thoughts. I sat there relishing my victory. The team was funded and I got my head cheerleader position. I felt like I could justify my actions. The ends justify the means and all.

But one significant thought crowded my newly found rational. I had just enjoyed the hell out of myself. I loved getting fucked for 2 hours straight by a few different guys. I loved having my pussy and my ass pounded and my body shaking in one orgasm after another. I loved the feeling of their warm cum all over my body, shooting inside of me, and running down my throat. I loved feeling like a slut being used for men's pleasure.

I don't know what to do now digital diary. I love Daniel, but I am not sure how I can ever be faithful to him.

12