HDD: Candace Goes Lesbian

Story Info
Candace fucks Chet and his date.
6.7k words
4.44
8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 6

Fucking A.... I have some shit to update you on my digital diary. If you recall a couple months ago I wrote to you that some more stuff happened with Chet and his brother (sigh). And that Daniel has asked me to build a better relationship with Chet, his best friend. I think his exact words were "Candace, why don't you give some love to Chet. He is my best friend and you're the love of my life. You might as well be good to each other."

If that is not a ringing endorsement to "go fuck my best friend." I don't know what is.

Well, my digital diary, I have been getting to know Chet better. We have had a half dozen rendezvous in the last couple months and fucked and fucked and fucked some more. I really enjoy sex with him. He has a nice big cock and loves to do all kinds of sexual stuff. I am able to do things with him that I found that I enjoy that I just have not been able to get Daniel to do with me yet.

In fact, Chet has been "training my ass," whatever that means. He keeps playing with my ass and fingering it. He slides the buttplug or a dildo in and out. He keeps telling me that he is going to fuck it one day. I can't imagine his big cock in my ass, regardless of how much I enjoy the penetration so far.

But I am still heavily conflicted my digital diary. I love Daniel. He loves me. I still see my future with him. We had a wonderful night last week. Date night. Romantic. Went home and got naked. He went down on me! I went down on him. I jerked him off until he exploded. Then I rode him until we shared an orgasm. He still made me use a condom though. Arggg. Sexual progress though right?

Afterwards in the afterglow of our lovemaking, he reiterated his love for me and that he intends on spending the rest of his life with me. He might propose soon? Would I say yes? I mean I always envisioned myself being a faithful wife. I would have to cut off my activities with Chet. But somehow Daniel would still expect me to be good friends with his best friend. That would be awkward.

I have thought of virtually nothing else for the past 5 or 6 months besides this predicament. I really really like fucking Chet. But I really really love Daniel.

Sigh....

So anyway, now off to what I have to tell you. Daniel wants me to spend time with Chet to get to know him. He is aware that I have seen him a couple times, but obviously does not know how many times or what we have been doing.

So Daniel set us up to do a double date with Chet and a girl he is 'seeing'. It happened last weekend. Oh Jeez. Anyway, my first thought was how uncomfortable it was going to be to hang out with my boyfriend Daniel, Chet (who I'm fucking) and his girl (who I have to also assume he is fucking). I totally did not want to do it. But Daniel begged me saying that it would be a good opportunity to spend time with Chet and I and that if the guys got busy, I would have another girl to talk to. Men are so dumb.

So the plan was for us to drive home to his parent's house on Friday after he got out of school and we'd hang out with his parents and spend the night. Then we would sleep in and take it easy and then meet up with Chet and his girl late afternoon.

Well Friday came and Daniel went to school. He calls me an hour after he is supposed to be home letting me know that he is delayed and that I should just go ahead and head out without him. That he would catch up with me tonight. I told him I wanted to wait. He said he would hurry.

Daniel did not break away. Finally late evening he said he was not going to make it and that I should just go ahead. I told him I was not interested in going without him. Long story short, I went without him. I figured I could hang out at my parent's house. He convinced me that he would join me as soon as possible.

So I drove home. I was fuming the whole way. The very last thing I wanted to do was hang out with Chet and his 'date'. I wanted Chet to myself. I mean if Daniel is going to prioritize school, then I'd rather find a way to fuck Chet. But I couldn't if he had some other girl that is going to be there.

I started to daydream that if Daniel didn't make it, that Chet would cancel with his woman and spend time with me. I got wet thinking about it. I almost drove off the road dreaming about it. But I finally made it to my parent's house. It was late so I ended up just crashing. Daniel called and said he was not driving to his parents on this night because it was so late.

The next morning, I woke up and went for a run. As I took a shower, I made sure to shave and clean everything, just in case.

I sent a text to Chet. No response. Daniel sent me a text telling me that he got busy with school again but was trying to finish as soon as he could.

I sent a text to Chet again to let him know that Daniel was running late or might not even make it. Still no response. Without a response from Chet, I assumed the worst. I thought he was busy fucking his girl and leaving me hanging. I felt a little jealous.

Daniel called me and told me that there was a school catastrophe of some kind that they were trying to fix. He told me that it could not wait. He apologized profusely that he was not going to be able to make the double date. He suggested I still go, that it would give me a chance to build on that relationship with Chet and to meet his girl.

I was super angry. I called Chet. No answer. Arrgggg. I was tempted to drive home and say 'fuck you' to all of them.

Finally like a couple hours later, Chet sent me a text. It said simply: We'll be at the restaurant at 3. Look forward to seeing you.

Did Chet not know that Daniel was not going to make it? He had to. I sent him a text about it and left him a voicemail about it. I replied to him again stating that Daniel was not going to make it and that we should cancel. Chet did respond this time and simply told me to show up anyway.

I don't know why I decided to go. I was convinced that I was going to have a bad time without Daniel. My heart told me that seeing Chet with another woman was going to upset me. All signs said to turn around, but I didn't. I went forward and headed to the restaurant.

When I showed up at the restaurant, the hostess showed me the way to their table. As I approached, Chet stood up and so did the woman. She was super tiny. She couldn't have been more than 5'3" and at best weighed 90 lbs. She had fire engine red hair and freckles. She looked very nice in a tight fitting dress. I felt underdressed.

She approached me first and hugged me. That's right. She hugged me. It was a tight hug. Like we were old friends and she was happy to see me. When the hug broke, she said her name was Megan.

Chet gave me a warm hug and a kiss. Yes a kiss. In front of his woman. As I stood there confused, he told me that he was glad I showed up even without Daniel. He quickly let me know that Daniel had called him and let him know that he was not going to be able to make it and that he was supposed to take care of me. Whatever that meant.

We were seated at one of those tables that only seat four. Chet sat across from me with Megan on my left. The tables were really packed in and we were scrunched in at what seemed like a very small area. I could not have been more than 18 inches from Megan.

Megan smelled wonderful. Just a quick side note.

Anyway, the evening went better than I expected. We had a really good discussion where I laughed a ton; which I guess I needed. It really loosened me up. I did not know I was wound so tight. In hindsight is seems obvious.

Megan was very warm and friendly. If I did not know better, I would even call her flirtatious with me. She touched my arm or my shoulder multiple times. To my delight I came to like her right away; which totally surprised me.

After maybe an hour, Chet got up and walked around and massaged my shoulders. Aside from my concern over how Megan was going to react, I appreciated it. Then he excused himself to make a phone call.

With Chet gone, I was concerned about how the conversation was going to go. Megan wet for the gullet right away. She asked me if I liked fucking Chet. Yes. For real. She asked me if I liked fucking Chet.

I turned dark red immediately. I was so embarrassed. I was not sure if she was confronting me for fucking her boyfriend or what. I was quite nervous. I did not know how to answer.

I think the discomfort was obvious. Megan moved her chair closer to me. She touched my arm gently and told me that it was totally okay and that she would keep my secret.

I think my face lightened up a little. I was still unsure of the situation. Megan continued by telling me that she and Chet have been friends with benefits for a couple years. She told me that the few times she has been with Chet, she enjoyed it.

Megan leaned in very close, maybe a few inches from my face and whispered, "I am mostly lesbian and you are incredibly hot."

And then she took her hand and pulled me into her and kissed me. I was shocked, but I went with it. The kiss was aggressive, but gentle. It was sensual. After a few soft kisses, she kissed me more passionately. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and I willingly accepted it.

After a minute or two she broke the kiss. She looked me in the eyes and told me that she liked me and wanted to get to know me more intimately.

Then she kissed me again. At some point, Chet returned and cleared his throat. That broke us up and Megan returned to her side of the table.

We finished our dinner talking about sex and dating. I tried my best to defend my relationship with Daniel, although there were points that I had little ground to stand on.

Chet asked me if I drove to the restaurant. I told him I took an uber because there was no parking close. Chet suggested we share an uber back. I told him that did not make sense because my parent's house was the opposite direction to his house.

Megan chimed in letting me know that they were going back to her place. Before I could speak, Chet added that Megan lived close to my parent's house. It did make sense then, so I agreed.

Chet ordered an uber. When the car showed up, it only seated 3 people. Megan suggested that Chet take the front seat and bond with the driver. She looked at me and said, "I'd like Candace to sit in the back with me."

The first time Megan kissed me, I was not prepared. I did not expect it. I just reacted. But now she was inviting me to the back seat with her. The look on her face led me to believe that something might happen. I was not sure I wanted it to happen. I mean, I had never kissed another girl before or considered being with a girl before.

We got in the car and headed toward my parent's house. It only took a minute or so before Megan leaned in again and kissed me. I accepted her more easily this time. Her kiss was sensuous and her tongue was soft. I was enjoying kissing Megan. It was different than kissing a guy.

While we were kissing, I felt her hand on my bare leg on the inside of my knee. As our kiss intensified, her hand continued to move up my leg inside my skirt. I am not sure why I did it, but I opened my legs and invited her in.

Megan moved her hand to my panties where she gently started rubbing. We continued to kiss intensely. I complete forgot about us being in a car or that there were other people around. I was completely in the moment.

Megan started rubbing more firmly. I opened my legs wider. I wanted her to touch me. She was making me very wet.

Just as I really started to get into it, Megan broke the kiss and removed her hand. Apparently she was aware that we had arrived. I looked out the window and recognized the neighborhood, but knew it was not the one for my parent's house.

I looked at Megan about to ask why we did not go to my parent's house and she asked, "Will you join us tonight? My roommate is out of town."

Chet commented, "I can give you a ride home whenever you're ready."

I wasn't sure. If I said yes, I didn't know if I was ready for what might happen. Megan put her hand on my leg and said, "Please. You won't regret it. I promise."

I involuntarily said yes. Before I knew it, I was inside her house. I barely had time to take in the decorations before Megan led me over to the couch and laid me down. She crawled on top of me and the kissing began.

As we kissed, Megan ran her hands over my body squeezing my tits and grabbing my butt. To my disappointment, she broke the kiss and crawled off of me. She helped me off the couch and lifted my dress over my head. She lifted her own dress over her head.

Megan closed the gap and kissed me again. All of this kissing was turning me on big time. I reached around and grabbed her ass and pulled her in close. I took more control and became more aggressive.

Megan reached around and undid my bra. We separated to let it fall to the ground. She reached up and gripped my breasts. They looked so big in her small hands. She leaned down and took one of my nipples in her mouth. She gently sucked and flicked it with her tongue. It sent a surge through my body and straight to my pussy. My thong started to get even wetter.

While she was busy making my nipples hard, I reached down and undid her bra. She let it fall to the floor. She smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me again.

Megan broke the kiss and nudged me over to the couch again. She pushed me down onto my back and crawled on top of me again. The kissing resumed. I felt her body weight in between my legs. I reached down and gripped her ass again.

Megan broke the kiss and began a trail of soft kissed down my neck, to each of my nipples, down my flat stomach to the insides of my thighs. She put her fingers into the waistband and pulled off my sopping wet thong. She pushed my legs apart and licked her lips as she gazed at my shaved wetness.

Without a second thought, she moved down into position and slid her tongue the length of my crevice. I moaned and jerked a little when he licked my clit. She repeated this journey several more times eliciting the same response from me each time.

After a few minutes of teasing she finally settled in. She licked and sucked and flicked my clit. I moaned continuously. I felt a strong orgasm brewing. She gently prodded me with her fingers as she continued to give my clit attention. A few minutes later, I sent a flood of juices into her mouth from a powerful orgasm.

Megan licked me for a long time after. I don't know how long it was, but I had at least a 3 or 4 more orgasms. Megan sucked them down and moaned while she did it. She was enjoying herself.

Megan finally stopped and kissed her way back up. She kissed me again and I could taste my pussy on her mouth. It was erotic.

Megan giggled and told me that I had a very sweet pussy. I kissed her and said thank you.

I just noticed Chet standing there stroking his erection. He asked, "What about me?"

Megan and I looked at each other and then I wagged my finger at him to come over. We sat up as he walked over to the couch. We were now eye level with his manhood.

I took him in my mouth first. I slid down about halfway the first time and when I pulled off Megan started licking his shaft. I licked the other half. Then she went down on him, two or three times up and down and then we licked him again. We went back and forth several times before I stood up and kissed him while Megan took over sucking him. Chet gripped my tits and pinched my nipples. He was not as soft and tender as Megan had been.

Megan and I switched places after a few minutes. I started to pick up the pace and began to go deeper. Within a couple of minutes, I was fully deepthroating him. He broke a kiss with Megan so he could moan. It was only a few minutes later until Megan sat back down on the couch next to me and started playing with his balls. She commented to me, "I'm amazed that you can deepthroat his size." I smiled and told her I was too.


After a few more minutes, Chet groaned and said he was going to cum. Megan answered him, "Cum on Candace's face. Cum in her mouth." Chet pushed me off of him and grabbed a hold of his manhood and began to jerk it. Megan and I started kissing and making out. I put my hand on her tit and started squeezing it and pinching the nipple. It was slightly less than a handful.

I was enjoying kissing Megan and playing with her tit, when a rope of cum landed across my face. I think the next one hit Megan on the side of her face. We broke the kiss and another rope streaked across her nose and cheek. One more shot landed on her forehead before I was able to put my mouth over the top of his fire hose and let him finish his orgasm in my mouth.

I did not swallow any of it, even though I wanted to. I pulled off of Chet when I felt he was done. Megan commented to Chet, "Why did you cum on my face? I wanted you to cum on her face?"

Chet replied, "Because you don't like the taste of cum so now she can clean you up and I can watch."

I took that as a hint and swallowed what was in my mouth. Then I worked diligently to clean her up and deposit the evidence down my throat. She cleaned up my face with her finger and scooped it into my mouth as well.

When we were done, we saw that Chet was still standing there and his cock was hard again. He commented, "That was hot. Can we keep going?"

Megan responded, "Absolutely. But let's move to the bedroom."

We followed Megan's lead as she took us to her bedroom. I did not get much of a chance to peruse her décor before I was hurried over to the bed. Chet gently pushed me down on the bed and lifted my legs in the air. He positioned himself between my legs and aimed his big unit and my dripping wet opening.

Chet paused briefly before he entered me and asked me if I was ready. My response was an emphatic 'YES!'

Chet used the head of his cock to flick up and down my slit and tap my clit. It drove me crazy. Finally I told him to please fuck me.

Chet slid his monster in me about halfway on the first shove. It nearly triggered an orgasm. He pulled out slowly and paused. Then he pushed back in again, this time a little deeper. I nearly had an orgasm again. By the 4th or 5th time he pushed in he was nice and deep. An orgasm hung there within reach for a minute or so. And then in one big shove, I let loose. My pussy gripped onto his manhood and spasmed as he slowly pushed in and out of me. I was in heaven.

As my orgasm subsided, Chet pulled my legs up higher and increased the pace. I had one more orgasm and was completely lost in the moment. I did not notice Megan had gotten naked and I did not notice her climbing over the top of me. I was awakened from my orgasmic slumber when I felt something wet on my face. Megan was hovering over my face and had lowered her pussy down and touched my mouth. In that split second, my lesbian desires flashed before my eyes.

Before tonight I had never had any consideration to be with another woman. And this particular woman I had expected to despise, as she was the date of the man I wanted. Over the course of a few hours I had gone from that expectation to surprisingly enjoying this woman who I was supposed to not like. I had also kissed her a lot, squeezed her tit and played with her nipple, sucked a dick with her, and cleaned cum off of her face.

Megan had also gone down on me. With her gentle and focused touch and her long sensitive tongue, she brought me to multiple orgasms orally. Right in this very moment, as Chet pushed his manhood in and out of my wet pussy, I had a choice. I could put an end to this as maybe it had gone to far. Or I could go for it. I could put my mouth on her dripping wet pussy that was hovering over my face and have a full on lesbian experience.

In that split second, I made my choice. I reached out my tongue and flicked her clit. She jumped and then lowered herself down again. I ran my tongue the length of her tiny slit and then savored the sweet taste in my mouth. It was juicy and tasted like strawberries. I reached up and tweaked her nipples and she sank down into my mouth. I licked and sucked her in the ways that I would want her to do to me. It must have been working because she was grinding and moaning like she enjoyed it.

12