HDD: Candace Goes Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an absolutely wild experience to have a cock pushing in and out of my pussy and a tasty pussy in my mouth.

I really got into licking Megan's sweet pussy. I could barely see that she was completely shaven around her pussy but had a big patch of red pubic hair above it.

Megan reached down and started friggin her clit hard. She lifted off of me slightly and told me to get ready. Get ready for what I was not sure until it happened. She tensed up and groaned loudly and let loose a torrent of juice all over my face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I heard her groan again and expel, "ah fuuuuck!"

What a wild experience to have a girl cum all over my face. It was almost as exhilarating as when Chet does it.

Megan crawled off of me and kneeled down beside my face. She kissed me and licked me and started cleaning me. She apologized for not talking to me about lesbian stuff. In between moans, as Chet was still fucking me, I told her not to worry about it.

Once Megan had finished getting me cleaned up, she tapped Chet on the shoulder indicating it was time for a position change. I was slightly disappointed.

Chet pulled out of me and stood up. Megan redirected him to lie next to me on his back. As soon as he did so, she mounted him. She groaned as his thickness entered her.

I sat up and took a keen interest. I had never watched other people have sex before.

Megan kept moaning about how big he was and how he was going to tear up her tiny hole. At some point, she got about halfway down and started to enjoy it some. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Go sit on his face."

So I did. I straddled his face and lowered myself just as Megan had done to me. Chet went to work right away, licking and probing my wet pussy. It felt amazing to be licked again so soon after being fucked. Megan and I worked up a rhythm and the room filled with moans representing our satisfactions.

Chet kept pulling off of me to express that Megan was so tight. I came to find out later that she rarely fucks guys and when she does it is almost always Chet. And as Chet described it, "She is so fucking tight, I can't get in there all the way and I pop within a few minutes."

Well this held true. It could not have been more than 10 minutes after she started to ride him that he moaned and announced he was going to cum. Megan did not move. She was close to her own orgasm and aimed to get it. I crawled off of Chet's face, as I wanted to see this.


Chet grunted and started to send his seed into Megan. She clamped down and grinded him into her own orgasm. Pussy juice started leaking down the sides of Chet's shaft. The whole event lasted at least a couple minutes.

Finally, Megan rolled off of Chet onto her back. Chet laid their exhausted. I sat there and looked in wonder at that hot mutual orgasm. It made me horny thinking about each of them just having an orgasm. I wanted a taste.

I started with Chet. I leaned down and took his softening member in my mouth. I sucked and licked and swallowed as I gathered up sex fluids from both of them. I cleanup up his whole groin and all the random places that Megan may have squirted.

Then I moved over to Megan. She was lying on her back with her legs spread eagle as if she needed her pussy to recover. I could see Chet's cum leaking out of her and down her butt cheek.

I don't know what drove me to do it, but I kneeled down and licked up her slit. I licked my lips and enjoyed the mixed flavor of Chet and Megan. I pushed her legs up higher to tilt her ass so I could lick the cum off of her cheek. I steadily worked my way around her pussy cleaning up juices and then came back to the main course. I saw her pussy was red and puffy. I slowly and gently went in to give it some attention.

I licked and gently sucked all of her parts cleaning all the remaining bits from her sex. She quietly started to moan and ran her fingers through my hair. As I suckled her clit, she pushed Chet's cum out of her and it ran down her gash. I quickly sucked it up. I almost think that eating cum out of another woman's pussy is almost as sexy as getting it from the source directly.

I continued to pleasure her over the next several minutes. Her moans became louder and at some point, she jerked and grunted and my mouth was filled with joy one more time.

I kissed my way up her stomach and spent a couple minutes enjoying her tits and then kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues explored each other lovingly as if we had been lovers for years.


After 15 minutes or so to recover from our bliss, Megan and I walked naked to the kitchen while Chet relaxed. As we were gathering some snacks and drinks, Megan said to me, "I am glad you joined us tonight. Do you regret it?"

Without taking much time to think about it I responded, "Absolutely not." Then I paused. I continued, "I am shocked that I am here doing this though. I made a pact to be faithful to Daniel. But I keep failing miserably."

Megan smiled and replied, "Hon. If there is one piece of advice I can give you that will make you happy more than any other in your life ... it is to do what feels good. If fucking Chet makes you feel good, then do it. It fucking me makes you feel good, then do it. Life is too short to be caught up in what's proper."

I asked her how she came to that motto. She replied, "I have been in a long term relationship before. It was filled with anxiety and worries and missed opportunities. Then I decided to take advantage of what was in front of me and enjoy life. Take Chet for example. I am a lesbian; almost completely. But once in a while I want a man. And Chet treats me well and is a sexual machine."

I agreed with her on that.

She walked over and pulled me close to her. Our naked bodies rubbed against each other and she said, "And he brought you to me. And that makes me happy."

She kissed me deep and long. I was lost in her touch immediately. When she broke the kiss, I knew I needed to stay and enjoy her some more.

I called my mom and let her know I was at a friend's house and would be home late or maybe not at all.

When I went back into the bedroom, Chet was lying on his back and Megan was on top facing away from him. I learned later this is called reverse cowgirl. I was immediately wet again in the brief few moments I watched them fuck. I wanted to get involved.

I gently crawled on the bed in between Chet's legs. I leaned in and kissed Megan as she bounced up and down. Moments after I broke the kiss, Chet pulled her down toward him. He squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples causing Megan to moan.

Let me tell you how sexy it was to see this. Megan was stretched out with Chet's hands gripping her tits. She was flayed open nicely. I had a great view of her tiny pussy and big bush of red pussy hair. It was so hot watching Chet's big cock going in and out of her. My mouth watered.

I could not help myself. I leaned down and swiped my tongue across her clit. Megan groaned. I did it a few more times tasting her sweet juices. Her groans got louder. Finally I committed by going full bore on her clit. I flapped my tongue over it and sucked it into my mouth. Chet started pushing in deeper and fucking her harder.

Megan practically started screaming. She pulled herself off him as her orgasm hit her. My mouth was flooded with a huge stream of sex juices. I swallowed every drop and loved it. I cleaned up Megan and she fell out and tried to recover. I looked down at Chet, erect and glistening. I leaned down and took him in my mouth. I could taste Megan's flavor all over him. I sucked and savored it for a few minutes before he pulled me up.

I took no time to aim him at my wetness. I sunk down almost to the hilt immediately. At that moment there was nothing in the world that made me feel better than Chet's huge cock buried inside me. I slowly rode him rising almost completely off of him before sliding back down again. I felt the entirety of his hugeness each time up and down. I was building a powerful orgasm.

I leaned down and started kissing Chet. I was in to him. This was erotic and sensual at the same time. He leaned around and started gripping my ass and pushing himself in deeper and increasing the pace. I broke the kiss and asked him if he was trying to get me to cum. He replied saying that he wanted both of us to cum.

Moments later, I felt pressure on my rose bud. It was not Chet. I looked back and saw that Megan was playing with my ass. Chet spread my ass even more giving her better access. She leaned down and starting tonguing my ass. The sensation was amazing getting fucked by Chet and having my asshole licked by Megan. My orgasm was going to come sooner than I expected. I looked at Chet and told him to hurry up.

Chet started pounding me hard. Megan flicked her tongue faster. I groaned and tensed up as I felt my orgasm was imminent. Chet groaned as well and them slammed into me one more time balls deep and let go. I could feel his manhood pulse as he sent his cum deep into my pussy. This triggered my own orgasm. My pussy clinched onto him and I practically screamed as my body spasmed on top of him. Megan leaned back and enjoyed the show.

I collapsed onto Chet. We were both breathing heavily. It took us several minutes to recover. I finally rolled off of Chet and lay on my back. I reached down and tried to dig some cum out of my swollen pussy. I could not find any. I think Chet fired it so deep it might never come out.

I fell asleep. Maybe everyone fell asleep. I did not move until I felt someone playing with my pussy. I lay there enjoying it without opening my eyes. A soft pair of lips kissed mine. It was so gentle and sweet I knew it was Megan.

Megan crawled on top of me and rubbed her naked body all over mine. I accepted her in between my legs. She sat up and positioned her pussy on mine and rubbed them gently together. I was wet and so was she. As she grinded I felt a fast orgasm approaching. She looked at me with a lustful look and I moaned back at her.

We both started moaning as she picked up the pace. She was the first to pop. She reached down and masturbated her clit. I knew she had cum as her pussy exploded juice all over my pelvis. I was close but had not popped yet. Megan finished her orgasm but kept grinding finally bringing me to mine. I moaned and grunted as the orgasm shot through my body.

Megan gave me a minute to recover before bringing her body back on top of me. She kissed me gently and said; "Now you have had true lesbian sex. I hope you enjoyed it."

I nodded my head and smiled at her. She kissed me again. We were interrupted by Chet asking, "What about me?"

We both looked at him. He was lying there stroking his erection. Megan and I looked at each other and smiled again. We spent the next couple hours sucking and fucking in every position and combination possible. One of my favorites was when Chet had us both doggystyle next to each other. We had our asses high in the air and he took turns fucking us back and forth.

I had several more orgasms. Megan came on my face and in my mouth again as she rode my face. Chet came in my pussy once more, in my mouth once, and on Megan's ass. Of course I helped clean that one up.

When we finally tapped out and admitted that we were sexed out, I checked my phone. I had a message from Daniel asking me how the date went and if I enjoyed myself or not.

I looked at Chet and Megan with a sad look and they asked what it was. I told them that this was supposed to be a double date weekend and Daniel never made it.

Megan looked at me and asked me if I had enjoyed myself. I told her yes of course. Then she asked me what the problem was. I told her that I love Daniel and see a great future with him, but that this is a bad time for us because of his school.

There was a pause and I continued by telling her that I felt guilty for cheating on him.

Megan came over and sat next to me and took me in her arms. She looked me in the eyes and told me, "Candace, you are an amazing lover. Chet loves being with you and so do I. Neither of us is going to let you fall into mediocrity."

I let my head fall in despair. Megan used her finger to bring my eyes back up to hers. She continued, "Candace, listen to me. You can be with Daniel. Neither Chet nor I are going to ask you to change your life. But you need to know something. You are going to continue to be with us when you can. You're going to keep fucking Chet because you love his big cock. And you're going to be my lesbian lover because we make each other cum so much. Don't feel bad about enjoying that. Don't feel bad about enjoying life. You remember what I said earlier? It is totally okay to do what feels good Candace."

I thought about it for a minute and then shook my head in agreement. She gently kissed me and then stood up. She pulled me up with her. She guided me toward the bathroom. She turned on the shower and dragged me in with her.

In between us soaping up and getting clean, we made out some, and she continued to remind me that about all the amazing sexual experiences I have had with Chet and that I could continue to have more with him and with her either together or separate.

We got out of the shower and got dressed. I passed Chet on the way to the shower and told him I needed to get going. He kissed me and told me that we would talk soon.

Megan and I exchanged numbers. We kissed again and then I left. From the time I left Megan's house until I was walking in the door and seeing Daniel at his desk, I tried to come to a conclusion on what I was going to do.

I finally did. My confession to you digital diary... I am going to continue to fuck Chet and I am going to spend more time with Megan. And we will see where it goes. I am going to enjoy life.


12