HDD - Candace Strays Again

Story Info
Candace cheats with Chet again.
5.6k words
4.27
7k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 2

I am so angry with myself. I was doing so well. I had worked past the last time and had moved on. And then it happened again. I need to tell someone. And you are the only one I can.

If you recall my digital diary, in my first entry I confessed to cheating on my boyfriend Daniel with his best friend Chet. I don't know why I did what I did. It was certainly not planned. I don't even like him. He's an asshole. Anyway, it happened. I was hoping to move on and go back to my normal life. And I mostly did.

For the first few weeks after the incident... well incidents... There were multiple incidents that night. Shit. Anyway... stay on track Candace... For the first few weeks after the incidents, I thought about it more than I want to admit. But it finally faded.

Almost two months after Daniel and I went to that wedding and I cheated on him, it was time for us to go back home for his parent's 25th wedding anniversary. Back home is where Chet is. He has never left our little town. And given he and Daniel are best friends, I assumed he would be at the party. I would have to face him. I didn't want to ever see him again.

The morning after the wedding and those incidents, in our hotel room, when I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, hoping that Daniel could not smell the sex on me, I saw Chet sleeping on the floor. Daniel and I got dressed and left for breakfast. When we got back he was gone. I have not seen him since. Thank God.

I was able to move on without Daniel finding out and without any obvious repercussions.

Anyway fast forward. Daniel's parents were hosting a party for their anniversary. We were invited along with other friends and family. We showed up in the morning. All was good. Then late afternoon as the people started showing up, BOOM Chet walked in the door.

I am confessing to you digital diary, not just the physical acts of what happened, but also the betrayal of my thoughts. You see, I intend on marrying Daniel. He is a wonderful guy, who loves me, and has a great future. We would be a happy couple and have a great life together.

Refocus on what happened... Then Chet walked in. I had not seen him in almost two months. I had not thought of him in several weeks. He walked in and my legs got weak, my pussy got moist, and my mouth started to salivate. Physically, Chet is a hunk of a man. He's tall, well built, has a great smile. He's handsome, etc etc. But most importantly, he's got a big cock and knows how to use it.

Immediately, my body betrayed me. My mind started searching for memories of our last time together. It was that night after the wedding when we fucked twice, when I had cum in my mouth, on my face and inside my pussy all for the first time. Just thinking about it I felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

I walked away. I couldn't be in the greeting line, giving hugs and smiles.

He found me later, in the kitchen. I was lucky that Daniel's mom was there. She was facing the other way, so he came by and hugged me from behind making sure to grab both of my breasts. My nipples got hard immediately. Stupid body.

The evening proceeded as expected. More people began to show up. Chet caught me in the kitchen again, this time alone. He came to me quickly and leaned down and kissed me. I smacked him. Not that hard, but enough to let him know that was not okay.

He asked me what was wrong. I told him that what we did was wrong and that it could never happen again. He joked that it didn't seem wrong at the time. The uncomfortable silence after that allowed me to ponder how wonderful it actually was when it happened. Stop thinking about it Candace. Focus...

I just smirked at him. Daniel came into the kitchen just then. Good thing we were not doing anything. That would have been disastrous.

Daniel told us that he needed Chet to go to the electronics store and pick up HDMI cables.

"Why do I need to go?" Chet asked.

"Because you know what they are and you're parked on the outside of the driveway."

Chet grumbled. Daniel gave his attention to me. He asked me to go to the bakery and get desserts.

"Why can't Chet get them while he is out?" I asked.

Daniel replied, "Because I don't trust Chet to pick out decent desserts. But you make a good point. Why don't you ride with Chet since our car is buried in the driveway."

I looked at Chet and he was smiling. I looked back at Daniel all worried. His only response was to tell us to get going.

I stormed out of the kitchen.

As I sat in Chet's SUV, my mind was racing. My rational, intelligent, faithful part of my brain was thinking about ways to avoid any contact with Chet and to get through this as quickly as possible. My body continued to betray me. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him to seduce me. I wanted him to fuck me again.

That is so awful to admit. That is why I am confessing to you digital diary.

Not two blocks out of the neighborhood, Chet put his hand on my bare leg. I was wearing a loose flowing skirt. When he touched me, my pussy gushed. Literally. My thong was moist before. It could be described as very damp after his hand touched my thigh.

I was able to gather myself and pull his hand off of me. Reluctance and pride were fighting inside me.

He put his hand on my leg again a couple more times before I told him to stop. He asked why. I told him again that we couldn't do anything ever again. He asked why. I told him I planned on marrying Daniel and that I intended on being a faithful wife. He just laughed.

He then asked me why I wanted to marry Daniel. I told him it was because he was a great guy and would make a great husband and dad. He laughed again.

He asked me if Daniel and I had had sex since the wedding. I told him it was none of his business, but yes of course.

He asked me if Daniel had given me orgasms. I thought about it. I could not remember one. There had to be some right? I remembered giving myself orgasms several times. I am sure there were some in there.

I did not answer.

He finally says, "Well. Whatever. I guess that's fine. When and if you marry him, I will always be around. Daniel and I will always be best friends."

That thought terrified me. My pussy gushed again.

We sat in silence the rest of the way to the electronics store. I tried diligently to identify all the orgasms that Daniel had given me in the past several weeks. I struggled with that one.

We got what we needed and headed to the bakery. He put his hand back on my leg and went on a long diatribe...

"Candace ... you are really hot. Incredibly sexy. Daniel is a lucky guy... I mean... imagine if you were with me and we could have a night like we had a couple months ago every night."

I wanted to ignore him. He moved his hand up my leg another inch.

"So I came in from the reception. I had talked to a number of girls, but I always had in mind that I was going to see you. I wanted to take my shot. And it worked it. I came in - you were asleep. I just needed to get cleaned up."

I still tried to ignore him.

"I got undressed and slid in bed. Made sure you were not too disturbed. Just thinking about lying next to you in bed made me hard."

I tried not to think about him lying next to me with an erection. His big stiff cock ready to be pushed inside me. Fuck...

"So finally I slid up behind you. You were a little cold so I wrapped myself around you. You cuddled up to me and sunk inside my spoon. Ha ha ha - we spooned. That's funny."

It wasn't that funny, but I laughed uncomfortably anyway.

He moved his hand up my leg another inch. My mind was busy trying to push out all of the sexual thoughts I was having, so I did not notice.

"Then I started rubbing your tits. I was in heaven. You have great tits Candace. I got bold and started giving some attention to your nipples. I knew when they stood up I had a chance."

I couldn't stop my brain from thinking about it. I answered, "I thought I was having an erotic dream. I never would have let you touch me like that."

"But you did. And your body responded. You even turned over so I had complete access."

I did. I did do that. Why did I do that?

His hand moved farther up.

"The final stamp was when I touched your pussy. Oh my goodness. I slid my hand down your flat stomach and realized you were not wearing any panties. You shaved your pussy bald though. That was a nice touch. You parted your legs and let me slide my fingers into your wet snatch."

I responded angrily toward him, "Enough. It happened. We don't need to replay every little step."

I wanted him to stop. Him replaying the steps was making me relive them. I was getting horny all over again.

He moved his hand up another inch or more.

"I'm going to tell you this Candace... your pussy was amazing. It was super wet, but still tight and wonderful. When I slipped my dick inside you, I felt like I had won the Superbowl."

My pussy gushed again. He loved my pussy? Stop. I want him to stop. It took me weeks to forget about him last time.

"Then when you had your first orgasm, you squeezed me tight. I almost busted my nut right there. I'm glad I didn't though. I was able to get another 20 minutes of awesome sex with you and a few more orgasms out of you. Finally, I let it go. One of the best feelings ever in my sex life was to cum inside you Candace. It was amazing."

It WAS amazing. It was easily the most intense orgasm I had ever had to that point. The feeling of his cum hitting the deep recesses of my body was indescribable. I couldn't let him know that.

We arrived at the bakery. He parked and we went in.

I got in line to order our desserts. Chet leaned in behind me and told me I was sexy as fuck and that he couldn't wait to fuck me again. He told me that he saw me rubbing myself in the car. I was hoping he didn't notice. I didn't mean to do it. But his sex talk got me all horny. I felt like I needed a release.

He asked me if I was all wet and horny. I completely was, but I couldn't admit that. Not to him. Not even to myself. I did not answer.

We got what we needed and headed home.

As he drove, I leaned my head back hoping to act like I was napping. He put his hand on my leg. I didn't move it. With each turn of the car, he moved his hand up more and more. He was quickly underneath my skirt.

When he reached my pussy, I parted my legs. More of me wanted him to touch me than not. I was losing the battle.

He started rubbing me gently. He pressed my thin panties into my wetness. He found my clit and rubbed it vigorously. I spread my legs more.

He pulled into a parking lot. I thought it was the driveway, so I perked up. I noticed two things. One, it was not a driveway. He was driving behind a shopping center. Two, he had taken out his big dick and I could not take my eyes off of it.

Chet drove around the backside of the shopping area where all the deliveries go and off into this wooded area. It looked like a place where the big rigs go to sleep at night. No one was there. Except us. Just us. He and I. Alone.

He parked the SUV and shut off the engine. He started stroking his meat. He was still rubbing me. I couldn't take my eyes off of his erection. It was magnificent.

He told me I should stroke it for him.

I told myself that I couldn't do this again. That we had already gone too far. I tried to tell him no. But I didn't.

Instead I reached out and took control of his manhood. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and gripped it the best I could. Up and down I stroked his tool.

He asked me, "You love my big cock don't you?"

I didn't answer because I couldn't possible be honest with him. I did love his big dick. I loved it in my hands. I started drooling thinking about putting him in my mouth again.

He told me to suck him. Instead of saying no, I asked him, "And if I do, what happens when you cum? It's not like we have a bathroom to clean up around here. I can't go back to my future in-laws all messy."

He told me I needed to swallow his load.

I looked down at his cock, its head glistening with pre-cum. I was like a hungry animal. I went down on him without further hesitation. I tasted his creamy bits and moaned. I felt the texture of his erection in my mouth. I could feel the strength of it in my hands.

I continued to stroke him and to suck him. I took him in as far as my throat would allow it. I wanted to pleasure him.

He reached around and pulled my skirt up past my waist. My ass was in the air. He pulled my thong to the side and slid a finger in between my cheeks over my rosebud and into my sopping wet pussy. Within a minute he added another finger and I was moaning like a whore.

Chet increased the pace, fingering me recklessly. I had to take my mouth off of his cock to catch my breath and to moan at what he was doing to me.

I went back down on him. I took him in deep. I wished that I knew how to deep throat so I could take more of him in. I used my hands instead. I sucked him hard. I stroked him fast. I wanted him to orgasm. I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

I moaned as I sucked. Finally it happened. He put his hand on the back of my head and came in my mouth. The first shot was big and it hit me in the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast I could. Shot after shot poured into my mouth. Swallowing it was like gulping down a glass of water.

Some of it escaped out the sides of my mouth and ran down his cock over my hands and onto his balls.

When he was done, he took his hand off the back of my head. I pulled off of his dick and licked my lips.

He told me to clean up the rest. I did as I was instructed. I sucked up the rest of the cum that had escaped and I swallowed it down.

We took a brief moment to reflect and to get dressed. We drove home. We walked in like nothing had happened. Chet was nice enough to carry the stuff in so I could run to the back bedroom where we were staying to brush my teeth.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was disgusted at what I had just done. I asked out loud why I had done it. Why couldn't I resist Chet and what he asked me to do? I had no answers. I stayed in there too long I am sure, but I needed to gather myself. I finally rejoined the group.

The party was okay. I was distracted trying to avoid Chet and Daniel, which was easy because they were together. I mostly hung out in the kitchen or on the back porch. I did go to the bathroom twice to masturbate. Fucking Chet. I hate him and what he was doing to me.

About halfway through the party, my future mother in law came in and asked me to go to the store and get ice and soda. I reminded her that I could not get to our car. There were at least 3 cars in the way. Just then Chet and Daniel came walking into the kitchen. Daniel's mom mentioned that we need ice and soda and that I could not get to a car.

Chet pops out with, "I can take you. My car is on the street."

I asked why couldn't Chet just go without me. Daniel insisted we go together to keep each other company. Why did he keep doing this?

Against my better judgment and with some heavy pressure from Daniel and his mom, Chet and I headed away from the house, in his SUV, alone, again.

I reiterated to Chet that we couldn't keep doing what we were doing. That he was to behave himself.

He said he wanted an encore, better than the first act.

My luck ... the store we were going to is in the same shopping center that we parked behind before. He parked in the same spot. I told him that I was not giving him another blowjob.

He laughed and got out of the vehicle and jumped in the back seat. He asked me if I was going to join him. I told him no and that it was a bad idea. He prodded me and told me to come on.

I wanted to. My body wanted me to. But I forced myself to say no. I tried to draw a line. I tried to stand my ground. I asked him if we could just go get soda and ice and head back.

He replied with, "No. I have not given you an orgasm yet." Little did he know that I had two back at the house thinking about being with him. Considering getting back there was making me wet all over again.

He pulled his shorts down and started massaging his growing manhood. He started talking to me, "I am going to get my cock hard. You are going to jump back here and take your top off. Then you are going to sit on my fat cock and ride it up and down. I am going to suck your nipples and you are going to cum over and over and over again."

I almost had an orgasm right there listening to him. My pussy was leaking down my leg.

As I sat there trying to justify a good reason to climb in the back, he finally told me to hurry up. So I did.

Every logical part of my brain told me what I was doing was wrong. But I wanted it. I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted to orgasm on his dick over and over. I wanted him to cum inside me again.

I barely sat down before he leaned in and kissed me. No resistance. I let him in. Our tongues danced. He started squeezing my tits as I reached over and started stroking his already erect manhood. He pulled my shirt off and then my bra, releasing my pent up globes.

Chet pulled me on top of him. His big hands gripped my ass and controlled me. He lifted my skirt and pulled my thong out of the way. Even though I knew what was coming, I could not predict how my body was going to respond.

As his cock started to enter my wetness, I focused on the moment. All thoughts of right and wrong left me. I slid down a few inches and then pulled back up. Chet was spreading me apart allowing more penetration with each stroke.

On the fourth such repetition, I came. It was so good, my fingers and toes curled up. I just sat on him, with his cock halfway up my tunnel, my pussy clenching his manhood, and leaking juice down his shaft.

Chet started sucking on my nipples, bringing each one to attention immediately. I barely got a half dozen more trips up and down his manhood before another orgasm hit me. All told, in the 5 minutes it took to get his cock mostly buried inside me, I had 4 orgasms.

I paused on the last one, just to feel the hugeness of his cock and how much it was filling me up. I was in a state of bliss. Any movement led to another orgasm. I ended up grinding him for a few more minutes sending me to two more. My orgasms were almost instantaneous.

Finally, he used his hands again and picked me up and slid me up and down the entire length of his manhood. He did this a dozen more times until he finally pulled me all the way down. I was so full. I felt his cock pulse underneath me. I felt the wetness inside my pussy. He came hard deep inside me causing me to have another orgasm.

We shared our orgasm for what seemed like an hour. Then we sat there recovering for a minute.

I finally asked him what we are going to do now. He joked saying, "We are going to go get ice and soda."

I replied by saying, "I am talking about this mess we caused. I don't see a shower anywhere."

He replied with a plan, "You're going to lift off of me slowly. Then you're going to push causing all of my cum to flow out of your pussy. Then you are going to clean it all up just like earlier."

In the heat of the moment, it seemed like a good plan. So I did it. I lifted off and pushed. A big stream of cum came out and covered his entire groin. I got into position and licked and sucked and swallowed until there were no remnants of our activities left.

We got dressed and moved back to the front seat. Chet got sodas and ice while I tried to clean myself up in the bathroom. No shower so I did the best I could. I would not have passed a close inspection. We then sped back to the house. When we walked in, everyone wanted to know what took so long. "Store was busy," Chet answered.

The party continued into the night. Chet found me in the kitchen, alone again. He told me that I should tell Daniel that I am going to go for a run in the morning and instead jog to his house, which was 3 blocks away.

12