HDD - Candace Strays Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him no way. Under no circumstances should I do that or anything with him ever again.

He smiled big and said, "One more time won't hurt. You would really enjoy yourself. Think about it. Here's my number and you can just let me know what you decide."

And then he walked out of the kitchen and left me there to think. The party went on for another hour or so before it died down. During that hour, I thought constantly about Chet's offer. I wanted to be faithful to Daniel. He was hopefully going to be my husband one day and the father of my children.

But that cock. That wonderful glorious big cock. The one that has made me cum more time than I thought possible. Just thinking about having it inside me again, made sex juices run down my leg again.

One more time. That's it. I decided. One more time and then I will close that door and re-commit myself to Daniel. I let Chet know.

I told Daniel I was going to go for a run in the morning. Daniel crashed without even a hint of intimacy with me. It was all for the better as I was worried about Daniel experiencing my already soiled pussy. All night I had trouble sleeping thinking about the morning that could not get here soon enough. I even masturbated two more times trying to calm myself down to no avail.

Finally the morning came. For 3 blocks, I jogged. I thought about backing out. I was feeling a little guilty. The other times were spontaneous and out of control. This one was planned. That made it different. But thinking about fucking him again was making me wet. In fact, I had been wet for the last 8 hours.

I went around the back and let myself in, as Chet instructed. Apparently his dad and brother were out of town. His mom lived somewhere else with her second husband.

As soon as I came into his room, I saw him standing there. He was wearing a pair of loose boxer shorts and nothing else. I was so turned on by his chiseled chest and 6-pack abs. I could see the outline of his manhood sticking out. I was getting wetter by the moment.

He motioned for me to come to him. I did. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me immediately. He picked me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his erection poking me in the butt. He took me over to the bed and sat me down. We took off my clothes quickly.

Now naked, Chet pulled me back down and I slid down to my knees. He pulled his boxer shorts down to release his monster mere inches from my face. I did not need to be instructed or talked into it. I took his manhood in my hands and put my mouth on it instantly.

I sucked and stroked and listened to him moan. I was so turned on having his glorious cock in my mouth and under my control. My trance was broken when he pulled out.

I asked him if I had done something wrong. He said no, that it was time for the next thing.

Chet picked me up like I weighed nothing and laid me down on my back. He crawled on top of me and kissed me hard. I thought we were going to have sex. I anticipated him entering me. But he didn't.

Instead, he kissed down my neck to my tits. He gave more than adequate attention to each nipple before kissing down my flat stomach. He pushed my legs back completely exposing my bald wet pussy. Down he went.

Chet performed the best oral sex anyone has ever done on me. Well. Daniel is his only competition and he is not very good.

Chet took his time, teasing me, licking my pussy up and down. He stuck his tongue deep inside me and sucked my clit and fingered my hole. My body thrashed as the first of many orgasms hit. Multiple times I came in his mouth until finally he stopped and kissed his way back up.

I was practically exhausted from that. Chet lined his cock up to my waiting entrance and pushed. Within a dozen strokes he was buried deep inside me and grinding me to another orgasm. He swayed his hips this way and that bringing me pleasure by hitting my erogenous zones from different angles. I had one more orgasm before he lifted up on his arms and continued. 5 more minutes and one more orgasm and he changed positions again. This time he pulled my legs all the way up around his arms. I helped him and pulled my ankles close to my ears. Flexibility comes with years of cheerleading.

He started pounding into me. That angle was so much. With each thrust, I felt like I was going to explode. A huge orgasm was brewing. I started moaning loudly. He told me to let him know when I was going to cum. It didn't take long. When I told him, he pulled out and shoved two fingers inside me and fucked me hard with them. My orgasm hit. I squirted juice out of my pussy. For a solid minute I think. I drenched his bed and his body.

He pulled his fingers out and put them to his mouth. Then he put his mouth on my pussy and cleaned up the juices. I had never even heard of such a thing. There is no chance that Daniel would ever do that.

When he was done cleaning me up, he flipped me over and pulled me into him. He pushed his cock back inside and started fucking me doggystyle. It was not until that morning that I realized I had never really been fucked doggystyle. I mean Daniel and I had done it a few times. But it was not like this.

Chet grabbed my hips and went to town. He pulled me in at the same time he would thrust his hips. The entire length of his cock was sliding out and then slamming back home. I think I had one continuous orgasm.

Finally, I tapped out and told him I couldn't take anymore. I told him that I was about to pass out. I crawled up to his pillow and lied on my back. He followed me. He grabbed the other two pillows and put them behind my head propping me up.

Chet straddled me, putting his cock up to my mouth. I happily accepted. I opened my mouth and let him fuck my mouth. I could taste the juices of our sex on his cock and it turned me on.

After a few minutes he pulled out and slid his cock between my tits and fucked them. I was so turned on seeing his mammoth cock between my big tits. In and out it went. He went back and forth to my mouth and back to my tits.

On the third or fourth trip, he gripped his cock and started jacking. Before I recognized what was happening, a shot of cum fired out and hit me in the nose. Another landed above my right eye. The third ended up on my left cheek. He leaned forward and dropped a few more globs on my face. Then he pushed his cock back in my mouth and I sucked and swallowed what there was.

He pulled away and sat back on the bed next to me. I lay there with cum all over my face thinking about what to do now.

Chet commented, "You look good with my cum on your face."

I replied, "Don't get used to it. This is the last time."

He replied, "We'll see."

"Get me a towel or something," I said.

"Here let me help you," he commented. Then he scooped cum from my face and slid it into my mouth. As unhappy as I was about him cumming on my face, it was super erotic to have him feed it to me.

After a few minutes, my face was reasonably cleaned up. At least cleaned up enough to make it to the bathroom. When I came out, he was standing there, still naked, stroking his erection.

I told him we did not have time or another round. That I had been gone a long time for a simple run. I needed to get back. He said fine, no sex. But he wanted me to help him out. So I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth one more time.

I sucked him hard and fast bringing him to orgasm within a few minutes. I swallowed his load easily this time. As he stumbled back to his chair, he commented, "You're getting really good at swallowing."

I smiled at a compliment I never thought I would ever hear. I quickly went back to his bathroom and used some mouthwash, again.

When I came out, he was in shorts thank goodness. I am not sure I would have been able to say no to him again. I looked at him and told him that this was it. This was the last time. There would not be another time. He just laughed and told me that he had my number now.

As I headed to the backdoor, he told me he was going to call me. I acted like I did not hear him. As I jogged back to Daniel's house I was thinking about what to say or not say to Daniel and convince myself that I just needed to get through that day and I was home free.

From now on, I am faithful Candace I told myself.

At the same time, I secretly hoped that Chet would call me again.

12