HDD - First Time Candace Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my head in my hands and tried to understand why I just did what I did. I had no answer. My mind kept returning to the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, just now. In fact, I have rarely had orgasms during sex. I don't know why, but I haven't. Tonight I did though... A huge one... More than one actually.

Stop thinking about it. Don't give Chet any credit. It was probably because I was on the edge of an orgasm for hours so it was due to come out eventually.

Fuck Chet has a big dick. He nearly split me open. And I am sure he never got all the way in. Stop thinking about it. Fuck...

It was wrong. It can never happen again.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and in walked Chet... naked. I forgot to lock the door.

He walked over in front of me and I raised my head. There, at eye level was a limp dick hanging between his legs. I could not stop staring at it. It was big. Even limp it was bigger than Daniel is when he is erect.

"Do you like what you see?"

I heard him ask, but I had no answer. I couldn't tell him yes. I just couldn't.

"Why don't you touch it?"

I wanted to tell him no, but I didn't.

"Go ahead. Stroke it."

The right answer was an emphatic no. But I wanted to. Every non-logical part of my body wanted to reach out and stroke his cock until it got rock hard again. The moral righteous part of me tried to speak up, but the memory of that fat cock inside me made me reach out.

I took hold of his manhood and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. Even limp, there was enough for all four fingers. He took a step forward bringing himself closer to me. His cock was now mere inches from my face. I could smell myself on him.

"You like my fat cock don't you?"

I wanted to tell him no, but it wouldn't have been true.

"That's it. Stroke it. Make it hard again."

I wanted to. I could not stop myself. I gripped his cock harder and started stroking faster.

His cock started to grow. Seeing him respond only made me try harder.

After a few minutes, his cock was at full attention. It had to be 9 inches long and I don't know how thick. I don't know how that ever fit inside me.

The thought of this manhood inside me made my pussy tingle.

I stopped stroking and let go of his cock.

"No. I can't do this." I said to him.

He leaned forward and hit my nose with the head of his cock.

I looked up at him. He was smiling. He asked, "What's wrong?"

I told him that I could not do this. That it was a mistake.

He pushed his hips forward again, pushing his cock in my face again. This time it hit me in the mouth. He pulled back again and did it again. Then again and again, each time hitting me in the mouth.

He ordered, "Open your mouth."

I looked up at him again and said, "I can't. You know we can't."

"We can and you can."

For a second I thought about standing up, walking out of the bathroom and waking up Daniel and having him save me.

But I didn't.

Instead, I looked at Chet's erection an inch from my mouth. I had sucked Daniel's dick many times and I enjoyed it. But this was not Daniel's dick. This was much bigger.

I started thinking about how good Chet's cock felt inside me. I thought about how it made me orgasm over and over.

I opened my mouth and took him in. I slid down his cock until his head hit the back of my throat. I pulled off of him. I licked up and down the sides and bottom of his shaft. I didn't want part of this magnificent tool to be missed. Then I took his hugeness in my hand and started stroking again.

I put my mouth back over the top and sucked in the sweet taste of the remnants of our earlier sex. I had never experienced the flavor in my life and I liked it.

As I sucked and stroked Chet's huge manhood, I realized how much I enjoyed it. How much I wanted it. How much I needed it.

I continued to think sexual thoughts as I stroked and sucked. I fell mesmerized by his beautiful cock.

Either because I am inexperienced in sucking dick or because I was deep in thought, I did not recognize any of the signs that Chet was going to cum. But he did... in my mouth. I had never had cum in my mouth ever before.

So here I am stroking. I am sucking. I am thinking. Then boom... I heard him grunt. His cock pulsed and a shot of cum hit the back of my throat. I choked. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and I let go of my grip. Reactionary of course. Cum flew out of my mouth and all over my legs.

Meanwhile, Chet took over. He pumped his dick and the cum started to fly. A shot of cum hit me in my nose. The next one hit me in my forehead. The next shot splattered in my hair. I pulled back and a shot hit me in the neck. A huge amount of dribble landed on my tits.

As I recovered, Chet pushed in again and wiped his cockhead on my lips.

"Open up" he says.

I opened up without question. He pushed his cock in and I sucked on it.

I licked and sucked until he started to go limp and pulled away. I looked up at him and said, "What the fuck?"

He replied, "What?"

"Look at this fucking mess. I am going to have to shower now."

"You should have swallowed then."

I just gave him a dirty look. He walked passed me and turned the shower on. Then he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I sat there for a minute and thought through how I was going to get cleaned up so that Daniel wouldn't know. He could never know. I couldn't ruin my relationship. This could never happen again. Just let me take a shower and get cleaned up.

I got in the shower and I washed from head to toe literally. It took me a long time to wash the cum out of my hair and to thoroughly clean my pussy. I was busy soaping up my tits and my neck when Chet came back in. I did not hear him. In fact I did not hear him when he got in the shower behind me either.

As I started to wash my stomach, Chet moved his hands around me and gripped my soapy boobs. Before I had a chance to protest, he pinched my nipples setting off the alarm clock in my pussy.

My body betrayed me again. I moaned. He pulled me in close and put a full court press on my tits and nipples. I leaned my head back against his and just let him do what he wanted. I had lost all ability to resist.

Then some part of me that I did not recognize took over. I reached back and felt for his manhood. I found his erect baseball bat of a penis right away. I bent over and aimed him at me. Without a pause, he pushed his manhood right into my slick pussy.

I moaned again. He pushed more of himself inside me. I looked back at him and said, "Fuck me."

He gripped both of my hips and pushed himself in deeper. In and out his cock went, continuing to go deeper and deeper. Finally he hit my cervix letting him know he was in as far as he was going to be. I felt so full. I was so lustfully satisfied.

He tightened his grip and fucked me harder than Daniel had ever fucked me. His big cock pounded in me over and over. I loved it. Within a few minutes, I moaned loudly as an orgasm surged through my body. My pussy gripped his manhood.

He fucked me for several minutes giving me multiple orgasms. Finally he slammed in me one more time and I felt him splash my pussy with another load of cum.

We took a minute to enjoy the moment. Then I pulled off of him, turned around and got on my knees. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked all of our juices off of him and swallowed them down.

I looked up at him and he said, "Good girl."

I felt a moment of pride. I am not sure why. I am not sure why I did any of this to be honest.

Chet left me in the shower. I heard the bathroom door open and close. I stayed in the shower rewashing my body. When I washed my pussy I rubbed my gaping hole and fingered my clit. It was super sensitive. I gave my self a couple more orgasms very easily.

I finally got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth really well.

I looked around and realized that I did not have any clothes in the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around me and quietly opened the door. When I did so, I realized that the sun was up. How long was I in there?

I stepped out into the room and stopped cold. Daniel was propped up in the bed looking at something on his phone. Chet was lying on the floor with a pillow and the extra blanket we had in the closet sound asleep.

I looked over to Daniel and he held his finger to his mouth indicating we should be quiet. Then he whispered to me, "I think Chet got in late. Let's let him sleep."

I just looked back at him thinking, "Yeah. Let's let him sleep."

I looked over to Chet and pondered what I had done.

There... I told somebody. Please keep my secret digital diary. I hope I never need to talk to you again.

12