HDD – Candace blows a coach

Story Info
Candace gets talked into blowing the strength coach.
3.5k words
4.26
7.3k
8
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 9

Hello Digital Diary. It has only been a few weeks since I last wrote you. I feel like there is a lot I have wanted to write in here the past few weeks. I have felt a lot of regret from what happened with Reggie. Every person I know would shun me if they knew what I did. But I guess that is just between you and me isn't it?

Tiffany loves me though. I told her I was willing to do what it took to become head cheerleader after she graduates. As a result of me showing her my dedication by fucking her boyfriend with her, two important bi-products came of that experience. One, as head cheerleader, she is holding to her promise to pave the way for me to meet and talk to all the influential people I need to help me on that mission. I even got a chance to talk to the cheerleading coach about my desires and she showed me a path to get it. It really has worked out wonderfully. Daniel says he is proud of me, which makes me feel terrible at hiding what I did to help it.

Additionally, Tiffany and I have become lovers of convenience. Apparently she is turned on by my body and loves kissing me. So any chance she gets she is always touching me and kissing me and trying to talk me into having sex with her. Aside from the threesome with her boyfriend, I consented one more time when we fucked at her house for a couple hours. She is sexy as hell. I don't consider that cheating as bad in my mind because it is with another chick. At least that is the story I am telling myself.

Three days ago after practice we were in the locker room getting cleaned up. All the other girls had left. She was not sitting next to me and attacking me like usual. Instead I had to go looking for her. As I came around the corner to the section of the locker room that connects to the coach's offices, I heard her voice. "Oh my god coach, you have the biggest cock I have ever seen."

I knew right away I should head back the other way and not be nosy. But my curiosity got the best of me. I slowly walked around the corner and saw her on her knees in front of the strength coach. I could see her head bobbing. She was obviously sucking his cock. A bunch of thoughts flew through my head like 'she already has a boyfriend with a huge cock' and 'how inappropriate for the coach to be taking advantage of her like that.'

I felt like I needed to get out of there before they saw me. So I gathered my things and bolted. The next day I was on the field for our training session. Both of us were there early to get extra work in. I was next to the bench stretching when she came over and sat next to me. She said, "I am sorry that I did not hang out with you after practice yesterday. I had something to do."

I don't know why I said it. I guess I was lucky no one else was close enough to us to hear. But I blurted out, "I know. I saw you giving a blowjob to coach Jacobs."

Her face got a little red and she looked around to see if anyone else was close enough to overhear us. Then she said, "So what. I needed to."

"Why would you need to?" I asked.

She replied, "He was instrumental in me getting the head cheerleader position."

"How was he instrumental? He is a strength coach."

"I guess you don't know that he is also the younger brother of coach Jenkins, our head coach. You know the one that makes the decision on who is the head cheerleader?"

"I see. So you suck his cock and he puts in a good word for you?"

"In not so many words yes. Coach Jenkins does not listen to very many people's opinions about her team. But her brother is one of them."

"Soooooo. Why were you in there sucking his cock yesterday? You are already the head cheerleader."

"Now I just do it for fun."

Just then a couple of our teammates came over and joined us in stretching. Soon after the training session started. After training, she came up to me in the locker room and said, "I think you should go see coach Jacobs. He will be in there after practice tomorrow."

"And what... suck his dick? I have a boyfriend Tiffany."

"So what. It is just a blowjob. You're not marrying him. Listen, he is a very blunt straightforward type person. You go in, introduce yourself, and tell him that you want to be head cheerleader, and that you would appreciate if he would put in a good word for you with coach Jenkins."

I just looked at her in disbelief. I did not know what to say. She filled the empty space, "You want to be head cheerleader right?"

I nodded. She continued, "You told me you were going to do what it takes right?"

I nodded. She continued, "You have been training with me constantly. You have been training with the other teams. You have been meeting people and have been invited into the senior parties. You even got an audience with the coach. You are so close."

I sat and thought about it. We did not speak for the next few minutes. Finally she sat right next to me and pulled me into her and we kissed. Then she looked at me and said, "Think about it. We can talk about it tomorrow."

I thought about it all day. I'll save you the back and forth digital diary. But needless to say I spent most of the time trying to figure out how to justify it.

The next morning I was still on the fence. I went through my school day and eventually it was time for practice. I met with Tiffany early like usual to get extra work in. As expected she asked me what I was going to do. I told her I did not know, that I wanted to be head cheerleader very badly, but did not want to cheat on my boyfriend.

Her final justification was this, "You will have lots of opportunities in your life. And if you have a chance to do a one-time sacrifice to accelerate your progress or to raise your chances of being successful shouldn't you do it? Especially if it is almost completely harmless?"

I did not respond. If I was honest with myself, I think I would. If it was really a harmless one time act then why not? I asked her why I should consider giving a coach a blowjob as harmless, especially when I have a boyfriend.

She responded, "Because your boyfriend will never find out. All he will see is that you worked hard and became head cheerleader. He doesn't need to know how the cake is made. He just sees that it looks good and tastes good."

"We can't guarantee that he won't find out."

"Who is going to tell him? Does your boyfriend know that you fucked Reggie?"

"Of course not!"

"Does your boyfriend know any of the stuff that you and I have done?"

"No!"

"And he won't know about coach Jacobs either."

Part of me felt like a slut. It became abundantly clear to me at that moment that I had cheated on Daniel with so many people -- Chet, his brother, his friend, Megan, Reggie, Tiffany. And Tiffany is telling me that I needed to do it again.

I asked her if I could still become head cheerleader without cheating on Daniel. Her response was, "You can. But there is a lot of competition for the spot. And I cannot tell you how important relationships and certain people's impression of you are in the selection process. And I will tell you from experience, that the other girls are going to be busting their asses and won't be passing up on opportunities for an advantage."

Then she got up and told me to think about how bad I wanted to be head cheerleader and walked away.

We went through our workout in silence. Then the rest of the team showed up and we went through our practice. Then everyone vanished. I sat in the locker room by myself. I contemplated my decision. I'll save you from the back and forth in my head digital diary. I will say that I finally made my decision. I put my stuff in my locker and walked toward the coach's offices. My heart started beating faster the closer I got. When I rounded the corner and saw coach Jacobs' dim light on I stopped. I took several deep breaths and remembered Tiffany's dialogue. One step in front of the other I went. I walked into his doorway and tapped on his door lightly. He looked up from his computer and said hello.

I walked into his office several steps, "Hi. My name is Candace."

"I know who you are."

"You do? How?"

"Because I know all of our athletes, even those on the cheerleading squad, even the freshmen."

"Oh. You know OF me, but you don't KNOW me?"

"Correct. What can I do for you Candace?"

I remembered again that Tiffany told me to be blunt.

"I am working to become head cheerleader. In fact I have been working with Tiffany and she has been mentoring me, helping me with the things that I need to do to get there. And one of those items she suggested was that I come see you."

"And why do you think she told you to come see me?"

"She mentioned that you were the brother of coach Jenkins and that you might be able to put in a good word about me."

"Able -- yes. Willing is a different thing all together."

"What do you mean?"

"You see I am able to talk to my sister and tell her that you are the best candidate for the job. But the question is whether I am willing. You see Tiffany was willing to do what was necessary to make me willing to do something for her. Are you?"

"I am."

"You are what?"

"Willing to do what it takes to convince you to vouch for me."

Coach stood up and took me by the hand and led me over to the couch and sat me down. He stood in front of me and pulled his gym shorts down releasing his manhood. It dangled in front of me and I stared at it.

After a few uncomfortable seconds he said, "Well? It ain't gonna get itself hard. Get to work."

No turning back now. I reached out and gripped his limp cock and started stroking. I looked up at him and he said, "It is easier if you put in your mouth."

I did. I leaned forward a little bit and put him in my mouth and started sucking hard. He was salty and slightly sweaty. I guess from being in gym shorts all day and probably running around and working people out. He didn't seem very big. I thought I remembered Tiffany saying he was big.

Once he was hard he actually was big. I guess he was a grower not a shower. Fully erect he was around 8 inches or more and well sculpted. His cock reminded me of Chet and his brother.

"That's it. Good job. Now that you got me hard, you need to work it. Suck that dick like you got bills to pay," he barked at me.

I heard him and I don't know why but it made me try harder. I bobbed on his cock, up and down coming off every once in a while to stroke him. He moaned a little bit and then started talking to me again, "That's gooooood. Looks like you have a little talent. You better give me your best. Take it up a notch."

He started running his hands through my hair and moving his hips and pushing his cock into my throat. I knew I needed to relax. I started using the tricks I have learned with Chet over the past few months. I used my tongue on the underside of his cock every time I went up and down. I started relaxing my throat and letting him get deeper and deeper. I came off of his cock and jerked him several times.

Coach gripped my hair and pulled me back on his cock, "Get back on there you dirty slut. I want to see you completely deep throat me."

He pushed his dick back in my mouth and then started his pelvic thrusts again. Both of his hands gripped my hair and he started fucking my face harder and faster. I was leaning over trying to close the gap. Even though I was trying to relax, he was pounding the back of my throat. This lasted for a couple of minutes straight until he finally topped and pulled himself all the way out and started breathing hard.

I coughed a little. A big gob of saliva connected his glistening cock to my lips. I coughed again and another gob of saliva fell out of my mouth onto my bare leg. He started taunting me again, "You are a good little slut taking my cock like that. I expected you to tap out. You're not tapping out are you? You're not a quitter are you?"

I mustered my courage, "Hell no. We're not done yet."

He laughed and smacked my face with his wet cock, "Thatta girl. When are we going to be done Candace?"

"When you cum?"

"When I cum? That's right. When am I going to cum Candace?"

"I don't know coach."

"When you pull it out of me slut. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head. He replied, "I expect you to answer me next time. Let's try again. Where am I going to cum Candace?"

"I don't know. In my mouth?"

He smacked my face with his cock again, "Probably. If I cum in your mouth are you going to swallow it like a good little slut?"

I nodded. He smacked me hard with his cock and asked again, "If I cum in your mouth are you going to swallow it like a good little slut?"

I verbally said yes. He replied, "Yes what?"

"Yes I will swallow your cum."

"Good. You may continue."

He pulled my head toward his cock again. I came off the couch and onto my knees. From that point forward I put my best effort in. I worked his cock like I needed it to cum. I successfully deep throated him down to his pubes. He started moaning and talking to me again, "You have some talent now that you are warmed up my little slut. I bet your pussy's wet."

I did recognized that I was horny. I moved my free hand down and touched myself. I was soaking wet. I started rubbing myself and moaning. He commented, "Ahhh. It looks like Candace is enjoying herself. Tell me my little slut, are you enjoying yourself?"

I mumbled, "Mmm hrmmm."

"Tell me Candace."

I pulled off of his cock and said, "I'm enjoying myself."

"That was not convincing Candace. Try again."

I stroked his cock and thought of what he wanted to hear, "I love sucking your big cock and playing with my wet pussy."

"Much better Candace. Are you ready for the big finish?"

He was back in my mouth, "Uh huh."

"Are you ready for my cum my little slut?"

I pulled him out of my mouth again, "Yes coach. Give me your yummy cum."

"Where do you want it my little cum slut?"

Stroking his cock, "In my mouth."

"And on your face?

In full acting mode, "Oh yes coach. Cum on my face."

"You asked for it."

He took hold of his cock and started jerking it fast. With his other hand he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me right next to him. "Ah fuck. Here it comes bitch."

He coiled a couple times and then lurched his hips forward. His first shot hit the side of my face and splattered across my cheek and nose. Reactively I turned my head slightly. His second shot splashed into my hair right above my right ear. He jerked my head back up again just in time for the next shot to hit me in my forehead and drip down my face.

He yelled at me, "Open your mouth slut!"

I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I felt a heavy shot land in my mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed. The next shot hit me in my nose and splattered across the left side of my face. I opened my mouth again and he pushed his cock in it.

Several more spurts of cum filled my mouth and I swallowed them down. When he was done cumming he barked at me, "Clean my cock you cum slut."

I sucked and licked him clean until his manhood softened. He let go of my hair and I sat back on my feet. I just sat there while he pulled his gym shorts back up and walked away. I sat there with his cum in my hair and covering most of my face and dripping down on tits and bare legs. He sat down at his desk and said, "Candace, that was wonderful. Thank you for coming to see me."

I asked him, "So was that convincing enough to get your endorsement?"

He laughed and said, "Tiffany told me all about your resume and so far I think you are the leading candidate to replace her when she graduates. I plan to tell my sister that when it is time for her to ask my opinion. But listen to me... You need to keep doing those things that make you qualified to lead the team. Listen to Tiffany because sucking my dick is not enough."

I nodded and said, "Thank you coach."

He said, "Good. Now get out of here before someone comes by and sees you all a mess."

I got up and walked out of there and back to my locker as quickly as I could. I knew I had a towel in my bag. I needed to get cleaned up before anyone saw me. When I turned down the row where my locker was I saw Tiffany sitting on the bench. She handed me a towel and said, "I'm glad you did it. I'm really proud of you. You look wonderful."

I couldn't help but laugh. She laughed with me. I took the towel and asked, "Can you help you me get cleaned up please?"

She sat me down on the bench next to her and took the towel from me. She used her finger to meticulously gather the cum on my face and feed it to me. It was kind of erotic. Every minute or so, she would lean in and kiss me. After a few rounds of this the kissing turned more sexual. We started snowballing coach Jacobs cum that she gathered off of my face.

At some point I started to get self-conscious and I stood up and took the towel with me to the bathroom. She followed me and asked what was wrong. I told her that I did not want to be caught in the locker room with cum on me. She helped me get as much as we could off of me. I had a cum stain on my tank top and I had to rinse my hair really well to try to get the clumps out.

As I tried to dry my hair a little bit with the clean half of the towel I commented, "You know, the other reason I wanted to stop out there is that you were making me incredibly horny. I mean sucking coach's big dick made me horny, but then kissing you and sharing his cum is about to put me over the top."

"Like the night with Reggie when we were cleaning his cum off of each other and you were so horny you masturbated on my face?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah. Like that."

"I liked that a lot too. I like being with you Candace. You're sexy as hell and I think we are very sexually compatible."

I never really thought about it in those terms. But I agreed with her. With one last kiss we parted ways and I headed out. I was able to make it home and into the shower without anyone seeing me, including Daniel.

By the time he got home I had showered and smelled like flowers. After a nice dinner we had great sex. I finally got my release. As I lay in bed that night I thought through the day and the evening. I was able to advance my case for being head cheerleader and still have a loving wonderful relationship with Daniel. Maybe I can do this digital diary.