All Comments on 'He Already Was Fucking My Wife'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So this braindead arsehole husband has been wanking and wasting his energy over someone else fucking his wife. Perhaps if he stopped reading sex magazines and pulling his pud like some immature teenager and actually spent time communicating with his slut wife, she would have been happier. What a fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star, which is wht I gvie all of your stories. I might have given it more, if it had been in the 'humor & satire' section, where it belongs.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Stop fucking writing, please, that would be a favor for humanity as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters! Notice that the prior poster stated that he gives all of the author's stories one star. If he hated them so much, why is he reading them all! What a turd.

I thought it was an interesting concept and enjoyed the story.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

Whiners,

What a couple of whiners (commenters) if you don't like this author or his stories, why get yourselves all worked up and sounding like little whiney little boys.

Perhaps if you quit reading sex stories and pulling your puds like some immature teenager and actually spent time out of your basements doing something constructive. rather than putting down authors that have a different view on things than you do.

No two people think or act the same, thank you Lord, as I sure wouldn't want to be as closed minded and immature as some of you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4+ [4.4 = 88% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+)]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Before you judge a man,

walk a mile in his shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has been very well received by Literotica users.

I gave you a 4+ (4.45 = 89%, β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+) for tbis story!

As of Aug 20/22 it has got 21 faves out of 13.3k views, which is 1.58 faves per 1k views (an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!)

The storyline was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

This is about an unusual mΓ©nage Γ  trois.

I am glad i read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sent me back to a time when I was trying to get my first wife to do the same thing....one day I was home from work thinking about her and a friend of ours, masturbating to the images in my head, when she came in with the news that I missed out on a perfectly good show of our friend and his wife doing a threesome with her. I could have seen the whole thing live. I was torn between the missed show and the erotic feeling of the fact that she had been screwing him in my absence....pretty hot actually. I actually wanted that for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is erotic.

Claire is a KEEPER. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR,

LEST IT COME TRUE."

You nailed it in your description of erotic fantasies a voyeur husband has. In my book, those paragraphs are a TOUR DE FORCE.

I gave you a 5.0 (=100%, β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+)!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love to clean his cock with my tongue after he fucks my wife. Sometimes I suck him awhile to get him hard enough to fuck her again. She wants me to let one of her boyfriends fuck me in the ass. Ummm! Sounds like fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"An hour passed and they motioned for me to join them on the bed. I fucked Claire as Jake kissed her nipples and fondled her breasts. She stretched out on her back and held her legs open for me as I pushed slowly into her, increasing the pace as our arousal grew."

β˜… β˜… β˜…

I loved this story, gave it a 5 (4.75 = 95%)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

https://www.literotica.com/s/he-already-was-fucking-my-wife?page=2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Watching Jake fuck Claire there on our bed was better than all the fantasies I'd ever fashioned, imagining him screwing her, using the stories and photos to help me visualize their coupling. Seeing the real thing, watching him actually thrust his hardness into her puffy slit was far superior to any photo or written scenario.

End quote.

β˜… -β˜… β˜…

Both very erotic and totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4.09 current rating.*

30 faves (only Lit. members can vote).**

24.8k views.

-------

* the real score must be better because some users give 1 to every story in which the wife cheats or even let a man kiss her on the cheeks.

** This story is very popular but it essentially has a niche audience. In spite of that this story has so far got more than 1 favorite ("fave") per 1k views.

β€’ β€’ β€’

HE ALREADY WAS FUCKING MY WIFE is an excellent wife sex story.

I gave you a 5- (4.26 = 8.52% = an A!)

HE ALREADY WAS FUCKING MY WIFE is an excellent wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This story is a tour de force. A must-read.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excerpt from page 1 of the story.

Quote:

One story in particular that really turned me on was about a wife who was having an affair with her husband's best friend during the day when hubby was at work. For obvious reasons, I loved that story, read it time after time, and it never failed to produce a hard cock and an explosive orgasm. Maybe guys would think it was strange to be turned on by stories of your wife having an affair, but I'd constantly imagine Claire screwing Jake while I was away from home.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Excerpt ftom the story.

Quote:

"You've been fucking my shy, unsophisticated, sexually subdued wife for about three years?"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Claire is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...