He Already Was Fucking My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Jake fuck Claire there on our bed was better than all the fantasies I'd ever fashioned, imagining him screwing her, using the stories and photos to help me visualize their coupling. Seeing the real thing, watching him actually thrust his hardness into her puffy slit was far superior to any photo or written scenario.

After he came in her, she held her pussy down tight on his hips and milked the cum from his balls, then she collapsed on his chest and they rested, kissing occasionally as they relaxed in a heap. I left them alone to savor the afterglow, watching my wife do the very thing I'd hoped for for so long.

An hour passed and they motioned for me to join them on the bed. I fucked Claire as Jake kissed her nipples and fondled her breasts. She stretched out on her back and held her legs open for me as I pushed slowly into her, increasing the pace as our arousal grew.

When I came in my wife, I added my semen to Jake's and she smiled at the thought. Claire kissed me deeply, then she turned over on her back and opened her legs, put her head on the pillow, and said, "Anyone want to eat some sloppy pussy?" I'd never heard her talk that way and she reached out and took Jake's hand. He crawled up behind her and put his head between the back of her thighs, bent to kiss her buttocks, then parted her cheeks and extended his tongue to her red and puffy cunt lips. Lapping at her pussy from behind, he gleefully cleaned the semen from between her labia, occasionally kissing each cheek or licking the inner part of her thighs.

I had to admit, he had taught my wife very well, although I didn't know much about her actual sexual likes and dislikes, but I was willing to learn. She had kept them to herself, reserving her libertine nature for Jake, during their Tuesday afternoon sex sessions, but that afternoon she revealed some to me and vowed to someday let me know them all. I'm still learning.

12