All Comments on 'He Begs Me to Choke Him Pt. 04'

by Fae_Changeling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 3 years ago
Intense but loving!

Great writing, I love the aftercare!

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 3 years ago
Love the fantasies

The writing and the pace and the details are excellent. My heart was beating too.

I am looking forward to the knife. Thank you for this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIS IS AMAZING

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! perfect writing style, plot is smooth and natural-flowing, characters are wonderful, the kinks and the scene; especially the aftercare! I'm madly in love with this! Definitely looking forward to this series. Keep it up!

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 3 years ago

I came back and reread this. I will probably do so again and again. I love dominate females and writing from their point of view.

I misspoke in my earlier comment. I said I was looking forward to the knife, it is a dagger. I bought my mistress a knife and loved the feel of it against my neck so much I trembled as I worshiped her breast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fae the Heroin

I think Fae is a Heroin, she can accomplish her wishes through the gentlest manners. Besides her beauty, her manners lead the power to seduce. In fact, she is maybe a very polite hex, who can transform herself into a cat at will, as the story shows the connection between them. She even behaves like a cat as she lets her prey entangle at her game. As she is able to shape circumstances in order to display her refined cruelty, the charm with which she wraps the young man, evolves under the effect of a spell, that works not without surprise, even from the sorceress herself, as she sees him coming closer to her grip, that’s why she is constantly worried about the state of her prey, as she continuously seems to be preoccupied with the possibility of not being able to contain her desire, her violence. Evident a conflict of her personality, that’s why she needs him to beg to her, so that she can exercise, in the climax, her sadistic pleasure. The dagger is a symbol of her power to emasculate, that’s why she carries it with her, much more than a self-defense weapon, means she can always go further if they allowed her to.

It was a pleasure to read such a tale, I am sure there is more of this fine writing in the Author, I hope she will let us read some more of her phantoms, at least I would beg her to. Thank you Fae Changeling.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

Love the kink. Well done.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 1 year ago

This was nicely written and sweet. More pain would be good too, but for me BDSM scenes should always end with sweet care. Otherwise for me it feels abusive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFae_Changeling@Fae_Changeling
I haven't found many eroticas about throats and Adam's apples so I decided to write out some of my fantasies

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES