He Bred Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as her ovulation date approached we started chatting about whether they should try again. And again madness of lockdown and seeing it as a means to an end, agreed they should try for the week leading up to her ovulation once again.

Chapter 7

We agreed to try one more month. We Briefly chatted about it, same as before, only this time maybe 6 mornings leading up to ovulation to increase chances. 6 mornings of my wife, Emma, going into my Dad's room, letting him fuck her.

Emma didn't say much about it, just agreed to go along to try and conceive. The day before they were due to start again, my dad briefly spoke to me outside, asked if I was ok, I said yeah. He went on to say, it had been nice stopping with us all this time, usually on his own back in Spain, and had enjoyed some company since my mum had passed away 3years prior. He put his hand on my shoulder, and said "I know it's not ideal, but yeah I want you and Emma to have a family, you deserve one, and I hope I can help" it was kind of touching but also yeah conflicted, I suddenly felt sorry for him, like yeah I guess he has been on his own, and he needs some release, but at same time, I was starting to resent the level of enjoyment both seemed to be having. However it also felt now churlish complaining about it, almost a bit late too.

I wasn't sure how I felt during the conversation, again it was the image from that first session of his cock in hand starting to penetrate my tight smooth wife that had stayed in my mind up to that point.

So the first morning came of the second month of trying. Emma and I were in bed, she rolled over gave me a kiss and a cuddle. Then got up. She walked out of bedroom, her little bum jiggling under nightie as she left room. The sound of it hitting the floor as she entered my dads room. I pictured her lifting it up over her head, revealing her body to him and then letting it drop to the floor.

It was kinda torture hearing them again, I heard a little giggle as she got into bed, then a low groan and sigh "ahhh" from her as my Dad clearly started pushing his cock into Emma. I tried reminding myself it was just to get her pregnant, this was my idea because I can't do it, only using him for his semen. But then I'd just picture her with him, and the thought of his bigger cock stretching her.

I lay there knowing his bedroom door was open, and that there is a mirror on the opposite wall to the bed, I don't know why but I couldn't resist, I had to go and get a peek.

I got up and crept out of our bedroom, onto the landing, my heart pounding, could hear the blood rushing in my ears, almost louder then the sounds coming from my dad's bedroom.

I stood back in the hallway so I could see the mirror on the wall On the bed opposite I could just see my dad's large arse between Emma's slim shapely legs. He was fucking her. My wife lay there under him taking his cock, her legs up either side of him, her arms on his back as he slammed away inside her, his balls slapping against her, each thrust causing her to moan slightly. I could tell she was trying to keep her moans quiet and biting her bottom lip.

I only watched a few seconds, couldn't last much more, I tiptoed back to our bedroom, and quickly wanked my now throbbing 5" cock picturing what I had just seen, cumming into a tissue, at the same time as listening to my dad cum inside my wife.

Chapter 8

As with the previous month, we continued that day as if nothing had happened. Just a normal family living through lockdown.

My dad likes nature shows and was watching some on Netflix, I couldn't help but laugh when Emma moaned about him hogging the telly with watching them one after the other. I thought she hadn't been complaining about him earlier.

Anyway next morning, same procedure, she got up left and went into his room. I felt to nervous to go and peek again so I just listened.

Again same sounds id grown used to by now. The bed springs, headboard, skin on skin, some growls of "oh yeah" from him and some heavy breathing. Emma's stifled moans and then letting go and a build up of "ah ah ah..."but she didn't climax instead it all stopped. There was then some silence, I thought they were done, but then some brief mumblings, a pause, and then what sounded like them moving around, and then it all started up again. The headboard against the wall, the bed springs, a slightly different skin slapping skin sound and after a few mins "Ahh ahh oh fuck yes....mmm mmm mmm" from Emma, sounded like something covering her mouth as she cum and then a grunt from him.

I said nothing, again we carried on all normal. We had planned to go for another walk. Emma got out of the shower and was getting dressed. We were both in the bedroom. She slipped a pink lacey gstring on and started rummaging in the drawer "have you seen my jeans" she asked "oh downstairs with some other stuff, sorry I forgot to bring the laundry basket up" she rolled her eyes and went out the room just in her gstring and headed downstairs.

I knew my dad was sat downstairs and heard her walk past him "oh don't mind me just grabbing the washing" she laughed as I heard her walk through.

He said something back I'm not sure what then she headed back upstairs with the washing basket. I don't know why but I felt so angry and jealous, her going downstairs in just her lacey little sexy gstring. Him seeing her body like that so naturally. Sounds daft to say after everything but that really bothered me.

"What?!" She asked when she came back in. "Why did you go down just like that?!" I demanded

"Oh I didn't think..." she said sort of casually looking down "it's not like he hasnt seen..." she tailed off,

"Yeah seen you all before, look this is bad enough without you treating it so naturally flashing for him"

She answered back angrily "I wasn't flashing for him, I wasn't thinking, look I'm sorry your right I shouldn't have gone down like this, I'll think in future"

We headed out a stroll round the block for 3 of us. I don't know why it played on my mind my dad now knowing what underwear she was wearing, even though he'd already fucked her that morning.

The next morning she got up and left the room to go for her session. I just had to peek again, I knew the bedroom door was left open. I left it a few mins and then tiptoed out.

I'd heard them briefly start and again mid way through, sound like they were moving around, as i leant out into the landing, I could see why, they were changing position.

In the mirror on opposite wall I could see Emma side on, on top of my dad as he lay across the bed, she was riding his cock, grinding herself onto it, her hands on his chest, eyes closed, mouth open slightly breathing heavily. My dad's hands running up the side of my wife's slim body, up to and cupping and squeezing her breasts "mmm yes" she panted as he squeezed her tits. His hands then slid down and squeezed her peachy bum, as she rode up and down his fat cock. faster she went leaning over him "not yet" she gasped as she straightened up, hips bucking wildly "oh fuck now" she panted cumming hard on his cock as she ground wildly on him before collapsing on his big stomach and chest. My dad's hands clenching Emma's arse as he thrusted up into hard, I could see the white smears down his cock as he thrusted up into my wife grunting and shooting his cum up into her.

Chapter 9

I rushed back into our room, a mix of humiliation, upset, jealousy and arousal I couldn't explain. I touched my 5" cock and shot out a spurt of infertile cum into my hand.

I wiped it off and acted like nothing had happened. I heard Emma go into shower and my dad head downstairs.

I went down to join him, there he sat tight tshirt barely covering his frame, shorts with a big bulge. I looked at my dad, like there was the man that had just fucked and cum in my wife.

Emma came down a few mins later, gave me a kiss on the cheeks and saw my dad "god is he just gonna sit there all day, putting his shitty nature programmes on" she laughed, almost a different woman to the one I'd seen half an hour before, bringing herself to orgasm on his fat old cock.

Anyway next morning similar thing, I stayed in our bed overheard them, pathetically wanking as I did. I think he bent her over on the bed, as her sounds were muffled again, think she was moaning into the pillow.

On the 05th day of that week, my sister was going to come over that afternoon for a socially distanced visit in the garden to see us all as it had now been a couple of months.

Emma also had to go back into work for the first time that morning since lockdown. A couple of them from her work had needed to go in to sort out post and have a strategy meeting.

We hadn't really discussed arrangements for the session that morning. Her alarm went off for the first time in a couple of months, and up she got and went in the bathroom to get ready for work, she had a shower came back into bedroom and slipped on a purple lacey thong and light summer dress.

Meanwhile my dad had got up and gone downstairs, I'd gone and joined him, we were having breakfast. Emma came down rushing about, "right sorry we haven't had chance this morning" she said to him, very casually, "but can we as soon as I get back from work we don't want to miss this window, ovulating day tomorrow I think" she said.

"My sister will be here when you get back" I interrupted, my contribution to arranging when my Dad can shag my mrs again!

"What really? Oh fuck what time she staying till?" She asked

"I don't know" I said

"Oh shit" Emma said looking anxious. She checked the time on her phone.

"Ok Dave, let's just quickly go for it now, don't want to risk not being being able to later on"

She said to my dad.

"What now just like that?" I asked

"Yes now, your sister chats for England, who knows how long she'll stay, unless you'd prefer we do it before bed"

I really didn't want that, some reason I thought she'd end up staying all night with him.

"Dave" she said flatly motioning upstairs

"Oh ok" he said a bit sort of stunned,

"Right well let's go" she said rushing him.

Emma raced up the stairs and my dad followed her into his room.

I wasn't going to the miss the opportunity, so gave it a couple mins, then followed.

I had been expecting to hear them/see them going at it hell for leather, but couldn't hear a thing, I crept up onto the landing and heard Emma,

"Are you ok"

"Yeah just give me a min"

"Come on quickly I've got to go to work in sec"

"Yeah just give me a min, I wasn't quite in the mood when you suggested it"

I couldn't believe it, a bit of my pride had been briefly restored, with Emma rushing him, my dad wasn't able to get it up. I almost laughed a little to myself.

I then heard Emma say "oh for fuck sake come here"

I'd just got to the open door, and saw my dad stood in front of the bed, Emma squatting in front of him now taking his cock in her hand, wanking him, she was going at it fast then slowed down, she pulled back his foreskin, licked around his bell then down his shaft, I watched Emma look up at him, then hungrily take my dad in her mouth.

She eagerly started sucking his flaccid cock, getting him hard. Emma kept going sucking on my dads cock as he held the back of the head "oh fuck that's good" he moaned.

She wanked and sucked him hard and fast into her mouth, her free hand going between her legs under her dress rubbing herself.

Slobbering on his cock, "mmm big and hard now aren't you" She said.

Emma stood up, hitching up her dress as my dad bent her over and pulled her little thong half way down her legs and started to slide his fat cock into her.

"Ahh" she moaned as he took her from behind. Holding Emma's hips he started thrusting up into her, rubbing her arse cheeks as he did. He kept going hard as he did. Emma grabbed a pillow to moan into her "oh fuck me" she panted before burying her face in the pillow.

My dad needed no other invitation and fucked my wife hard and fast bent over, he reached forward and grabbed her hair pulling it back, lifting her face as she moaned out "ahhh ahh" before burying her face back in the pillow to hide her moans. He went for it hard, her legs buckled, I heard her squealing in the pillow and he started grunting into her.

I quickly turned and headed back downstairs, a few mins later Emma came running down, her cheeks flushed, mascara looking a little run, pushing her brown hair back into place. She gave me a kiss "right I'm off, see you when I get back" and off she went. She kissed me with the lips that had just been round my dad's cock. She left for work with her pussy full of his cum.

Chapter 10:

My dad came down the stairs about 10mins after Emma had left "fancy a coffee?" He cheerily said putting on the coffee. You never would have guessed he'd just been pounding my wife from behind

I masked my feelings and said "yeah sure" and didn't make any comment on how I was feeling, what would be the point. Again I wasn't really sure how I felt. I knew a line had definitely been crossed, but I felt like I'd let it happen, and it felt stupid to complain about her sucking him, after id let them have sex, how could I say one act wasn't right but another was.

Later Emma came home from work and then my sister arrived we all sat in the garden social distancing, talking about the pandemic, how good to see one another all perfectly normal and natural.

I looked at Emma, sitting there laughing and joking with my sister, my dad commenting on things he'd seen on the news. I couldn't believe how normal everything seemed and yet for the past week my dad had been fucking Emma. Alright they were only doing so as way for Emma to try and conceive and it had been my idea to use my dad as a sperm donor, but they were clearly now enjoying it. And I'd listened watched and wanked secretly.

I thought about them together in bed, my dad seeing Emma's body, touching it holding her breasts and cute little bum, enjoying her tight pussy. And Emma laying there, feeling my dad penetrate her with his cock, that thick bell of his stimulating her, penetrating her deeper then my cock would ever reach, and how much pleasure Emma was getting from him fucking her. She had been cumming just from feeling my dad's big cock inside her, and fucking her until he came, flooding her with his fertile seed deep in her pussy.

I felt myself getting angry and worked up, but also my cock was rock hard. I tried to take my mind off it and join back in the conversation.

My sister left, evening was normal and off we went to bed, before their final session the next morning.

Chapter 10

The last morning of that week had arrived. Emma woke up and gave me a little kiss before getting up.

She got out of bed and stretched. She pulled her nightie up from the bottom lifting it over her head and went and dropped it in the laundry basket. I could see her tight peachy bum and tits as she walked out of the room and off into my dad's bedroom.

I lay there usual mix of butterflies in my stomach. I heard my wife say morning as she walked into my dad's bedroom naked. I lay there knowing he would now be seeing her naked body walking into the bedroom. I heard the bed springs as she climbed straight in.

I couldn't resist and had to go peek for what would hopefully be the last time. I could already hear them as I approached the open door. My heart still beating, a mix of torment and excitement.

My dad was kneeling up on the bed naked between Emma's legs, his hands holding her side as he pumped his bigger cock into her.

Her head resting up on the pillow as she lay there letting my dad fuck her, she quietly panted pleasurably from each thrust. I could see the looks of enjoyment on her face as she responded to my dad's cock penetrating her. He moved his hands up and began groping her breasts as he fucked her, my dad's hands now all over my wife's tits.

"Oh fuck yes" he said "they look perfect" he went on rubbing them, Emma moaning underneath him as she bucked her hips a little responding to his thrusts and breast play "mmm thank you" she responded giggling a little pushing back to meet his thrusts.

"Oh yeah" she panted a little "I'm going to miss that feeling" she said closing her eyes as he thrust deep.

So if it hadn't been obvious to me before, the penny clearly dropped, she enjoyed my dad's cock and feeling him fuck her.

My dad picked up the pace and placed his hands either side of her, supporting his weight on his arms. I could hear the slap slap of his balls against her, and wet quelch with each thrust of his big cock into her tight pussy.

"Fuck yes" he growled pounding in to her "mmm that's it, get me preg, fuck a baby into me" she whispered up to him wrapping her legs around him as I saw her body tighten and spasm, biting her lip, the tell tale sign my wife was cumming.

My dad grunted again and thrust hard up into her ejaculating and shooting his fertile seed into my wife's womb.

They both lay there panting for a few secs, Emma still with her legs wrapped around him, holding him in, milking his cock into her. Knowing that she would be clenching around his shaft. He was sweating and it looked like it dripped onto her. He collapsed on top of her, there sweaty naked bodies pressed together. My dad's larger heavier body on top, Emma's breasts pressing against him.

He eventually pulled put, and out it slopped, he rolled off her and lay next to Emma on the bed. Both their naked bodies, my dad's and my wife's laying next to each other, both open for each to see, both hot and sweaty.

"Right I'll go in a sec" she said, lifting her legs, to help as much of his cum into her

"No rush, I'm enjoyed the view" he laughed

"Hopefully this time it's worked" she said

"Yeah here's hoping, although can't say it's been a complete chore" he said grinning

"Shh" she said back playfully

"Haha, I know, it's just about the conception not the fun...but I just wanted to say, you know, what with his mum passing a couple of years ago, it's been a while since I've had been with another woman. And all I've wanted to do is to be able to help you two, but I can't lie, it's also been good for an old fella like me to feel a bit of intimacy with a woman again, you do miss it, especially with a gorgeous woman such as yourself, my son is a very lucky lad"

It was kinda sweet hearing my dad say that, and for a second I didn't feel jealous anymore maybe more kinda sorry for him, I hadn't really thought about how my mum's death really left him on his own.

"Aww thank you, That's very sweet" she said, and she leaned over and gave him a kiss on his forehead, her young tight body against his larger older frame. I saw his fat flaccid cock on his thigh start to twitch. She looked down as he started to grow hard again.

"Lol you do like the view" she giggled. Emma pushed her hair back, and looked over her shoulder towards the door. I moved to the side so as not to be seen.

"One last treat to say thank you then and to remember" she whispered in his ear.

I gave it a second and crept back to see in the mirror she had moved down the bed and took his cock in her hand and slowly started sucking his hard wet sticky cock, already covered in both their juices from the previous session.

It was a slow and sloppy blowjob, alternating between sucking on it and then licking around his fat bell end. She kept going taking more of his cock in her mouth. Emma was always really good at blowjobs, and I could see my dad was enjoying, reaching down, wrapping his hand in her hair. "Oh fuck that's it" she kept going gagging slightly, could hear the sloppy sound, the dribble running down his cock, as it filled Emma's mouth. "Mmm fuck love I'm nearly there" he said, she took his hand and kept going "oh yeah" I heard him grunt pushing Emma's head down. I saw her cough and splutter as he came filling her mouth with his semen. She gulped a couple of times swallowing it, then came up off his cock breathing heavily, a bit of cum dribbling down her chin.