He Bred Her

Story Info
During lockdown, my Dad became our sperm donor.
8k words
4.08
68.9k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

So this is the true story of how my wife and I conceived. No one else knows about this and it is our big secret.

We started trying for a family in 2019, by early 2020 still no joy.

We went to the drs and learnt that sadly I was infertile. It was a huge blow, and not something we had really expected. We went away and started discussing about our options. My wife, Emma, was devastated, she was really keen to start a family and be a mum, go through the whole experience. I of course felt bad, as if I was letting her down.

We didn't tell anyone I was infertile. We didn't want people knowing about it yet, before we knew what we were going to do. We also didn't want people judging us, or feeling sorry for us, or the stigma of anyone knowing that any child we had wasn't mine.

Now my dad is a retired widower and lives in Spain. His name is Dave. I'm the youngest of three. My dad had also been a spermdonor through the hospital at the fertility clinic, something we used to joke about with him.

He came over to visit in March 2020, lockdown came in, and because we had a spare room, he ended up getting stuck living with Emma and I during lockdown.

At this point I should describe Emma, she's about 5ft 5 size 10 gym fit, does running and yoga, brown hair brown eyes 34c. Big smile and pretty does turn heads.

Since learning I was infertile, we hadn't had much sex, maybe about once a week, just didn't feel like the urgency was needed anymore. It was also awkward now with my dad living with us, the walls in our house are paper thin.

He knew about our situation I'd told him in confidence, he was comforting and said how bad he felt, especially as he had always been so fertile donating sperm in the past. He made a throw away comment about wishing he could help. It sort of planted an idea in my head that actually maybe he could. In many ways he could be an ideal donor. It would be the same genes as me, not some strangers. Of course problem was were in lockdown, no help from fertility clinics at time. We had no support. I got thinking maybe we could do it ourselves. That way he could be our sperm donor and no one would ever know. It would be discreet, the kid would look like me, and we'd come out of lockdown with a family, no one would know apart from us three. It also felt like I was then giving Emma what we both wanted.

I spoke to Emma about it and she was hesitant at first but saw it as a means to an end. We sat down and spoke to my dad about it, he was also very reluctant at first but agreed to help when he saw how much it meant to us to have a family. We agreed that as far as the world or anyone was concerned the child was and would be mine, it would be mine and Emma's family, and he would have no involvement or responsibility, he would be the grandad. And he agreed to never tell anyone.

We then had the awkward conversation of how we would go about it.

Chapter2:

The three of sat down and spoke about how we were going to go about it.

We kept all chat very open and matter of fact. We discussed things clinically rather than sexually.

We talked about how and when they should try. From our own efforts previously, we knew that they should try each day for a few days leading up to and on her ovulation to increase chances.

For the actual act, to keep it as unsexual as possible, we agreed that she would lay on the bed and that he would masturbate himself and then penetrate Emma just before he ejaculated.

It had been a tricky conversation to have. Later that night Emma and I were in bed chatting and I could tell she was nervous. I asked if she was ok, and she said "yeah, just getting used to idea that tomorrow your dad is going to be seeing a lot of me" I laughed nervously and hugged her.

"It's ok" I said, "think of it as like a pelvic exam,

Just a medical procedure, you've let drs see it and prod you before, as far I can see this is no different"

"Hmm easy for you to say" Emma said "are you sure your ok?" She asked.

And yeah at the time I was, I didn't think of it as my dad sticking his dick in her, I just thought this is how we go about to get pregnant, just a medical procedure, certainly didn't see my dad as a threat. "Yeah I'm fine, looking forward to us being a family" we spooned and went to sleep.

We started the next day, Emma wanted me close by as she was nervous, and my dad thought it would keep everything above board and out in the open if I was present.

Emma went into his room and slipped out of her leggings and thong. Her cute little bum looking peachy as she turned and laid on the end of the bed with her legs up and feet on the bed. She kept her tshirt on and just looked up at ceiling.

My dad came in after and I stood in doorway. He stood at the end of the bed. It was so weird seeing her exposed like that as he looked down. Her tight smooth pussy just there for him to look at. He undid his jeans and pulled them down, flopping out his cock as he did.

It was so awkward watching my own dad start to wank, seeing him grow hard in his hand. Then the sort of realisation that as he got fully erect he was actually a lot bigger then me. I'm about 5" he must have been around 7.5" v thick with large upward curve and big fat bell, with a ridge as he pulled his foreskin back.

I stayed in the doorway watching him stroke as he looked at Emma's smooth slit. She was still just looking up at ceiling at this point, apprehensively waiting for him to get it done.

After a few mins he started to say he was close and I watched him lean forward to start to penetrate her. I felt so nervous and sick as I watched his fat bell rub along my wife's smooth slit.

The problem was, and not something we had considered, she wasn't moist, so he couldn't easily penetrate her. He tried to slowly push inside her, and I could see how uncomfortable it was for her. He pulled back and pushed again, slowly working his way up inside her as she readjusted on the bed. Could see the look of discomfort on her face, and the little "ah" from her as he pushed deeper. She looked to the wall at the side.

After a few attempts he slowly fully penetrated her with his bigger cock, I heard a bit of a sigh from her as he pushed the base of it against her.

Resting with both hands on the bed either side of her, he said "bugger, I'm not that close anymore after all that, can you just give me a couple of mins."

Still not looking at him, she just said "yeah ok" and I watched as he slowly started thrusting up into her, fucking Emma as she lay there on the bed. Emma was laying there looking to the side as I watched my dad thrusting between my wife's legs.

The thrusts were slow at first but then he started getting quicker and I could hear that she was getting moister. That familiar squelching sound. As she got moister he would go harder with his thrusts and I could see her tits jiggle under her tshirt as he did.

He kept going, the sound of her wetness getting louder as he started pounding harder and faster. I noticed her hand start to grip the sheet as I heard her breathing get heavier. A little moan escaped as she still looked away, her eyes closed scrunched tight.

My dad was now really going for it, the sound of his balls slapping against her. Leaning over her more, suspending his weight on his arms, his lower body and pubic bone pushed up against thrusting up and deep into her. Her eyes were still closed and she was biting her bottom lip. I could see her head shaking a little and she suddenly turned to look up at him for the first time opening her eyes wide and gasping out "oh shit" as she bit down on her bottom lip again. Her hands clenched the bed harder and her back arched under him, her legs lifting up straight and trembling as I realised Emma had climaxed on my dad's cock.

He thrusted hard as she did, ploughing through her orgasm. He then grunted hard cumming deep inside her.

His sweaty body collapsed on top of her, They both lay like that for a sec both panting getting their breath back. Then he pulled himself up and he then slowly pulled out, his cock glistening with their juices, pulled up his jeans and said "i best give you two a minute" he walked out, giving me a curt nod as he did.

And that was the end of their first session...

Chapter 3

My dad had just left the room, Emma lay on the bed, looking dishevelled, slight sweat patch on her tshirt not sure if from him or her. She was staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily, her breasts nipples erect and hard poking up through her tshirt.

I tentatively walked in, "are you ok"

I asked pathetically I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Yeah" she said, as if nothing had happened, she lifted her legs up and laid there knees close to her chest, so his sperm would fill her. I walked in and past bottom of bed, her tight smooth pussy was now red and puffy, it looked drenched, I could see the juices leaking out of her pussy and a single thick white line then a big wet patch on bed.

I sat on the opposite site of the bed next to her "what happened?" I ask. She just laid there for a second, processing it herself, her cheeks still a bit red.

She shook her head and took a deep breath, "I don't know, like I hadn't been enjoying it, christ I was just laying there waiting for it to be bloody over, it hurt, like I was really uncomfortable, but then it stopped hurting and....and Jesus I don't know what to say, but I don't know, my body sort of responded to it I guessed"

"What you liked it?" I sort of accusatory said

"No god I'm not attracted to your dad" she blurted back, and then sort of laughed "Christ this is the last thing I want to be doing, no I didn't like it, but my body just sort of responded during the process, I couldn't help it ok, I don't know what more I can say"

I didn't press it any further and left the room. She came out a few mins later with her leggings and knix back on, and we carried on with the day.

The three of us acted as if nothing had happened. All of us even went for a walk around the neighbourhood. My wife in her leggings and when the sun hit you could see bum through them, and the blue lacey thong under. I was chatting to my dad behind her, I could tell he was looking. I thought what a perv, bless him, it does look good, and then I thought hang on, he's probably remembering, he has just been in her only a few hours before!

Anyway after dinner we sat watching telly and had the Downing Street briefing. We had already agreed and planned that there would be a session the next morn so the conversation turned to that.

My dad asked "is everyone ok if we continue with this tomorrow?"

No one really wanted to speak, and we just sort of nodded "yeah" while staring at tv, I don't know why I didn't say no.

He shifted in his seat and said "look to be honest the wanking and then going in is tricky, and I'm worried about the timing and getting it right..." he left it there for a second. "It seemed we crossed a bridge we hadn't planned to today, but it kinda makes it easier, just get me in and get me done sort of thing"

Again silence, Emma next to me looking at the telly...I eventually said, "what do you mean, like just have sex?"

He said "well no not having sex, but in a way yeah, if she just comes in, I penetrate her then quickly go for it as best I can and get it done, just seems less awkward for all, what do you think?"

Emma spoke then, again not looking at anyone, "ok il come in to your room first thing, and we'll just get straight to it, if I'm honest I didn't like laying there as your rubbed yourself looking at me, that's weird...we'll, I mean you just get it in and go as quick as you can and that can be it...right does anyone want a cuppa?" She said, getting up her little arse wiggling in her leggings as she went to kitchen.

"Is that ok with you" my dad asked once she left the room.

I couldn't look at him. "Uh hun" I said.

"Are you going to watch again, cos I understand if you don't want to" he asked

I didn't know what to say, and in the end I just added, "no I'll probably let her get up first thing and go into your room...go on I'll have a tea if your making one"

It was agreed then, next morning she would get up and leave my bed and go next door into his room for the next "session" which would just be straight sex.

Chapter 4

We woke up in the morning, Me half spooning Emma, her blonde hair over the back of her little black nightie, my bulge pressing against her little bum.

I held her like that, my semi pressing against her peachy bum cheeks, and ran my hand down over her breasts and down between her legs, my finger rubbing against her clit. So smooth and getting moister as I played, then the image of my dad between her legs from yesterday sprang into my mind. God he was fucking her I thought. I rolled her clit between my fingers, while she moaned a little pressing back, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Right I best get up and get this over with for today"

Emma got out of bed, her tiny bum barely covered by the black silky nightie with lace trim. She always wore a nightie like that to bed, hadn't really thought much of it, but now my dad was about to see her in it. She left the bedroom.

I heard her gently tap on my dad's bedroom door and go in. There was some brief muffled small talk, and I could hear her getting into his bed.

They didn't close the door, and I laid there in our bed, butterflies in my stomach. There was silence after I first heard her get in. That silence became almost deafening as I lay there, wondering if I should get up, try and go back to sleep, try and listen maybe. I then started to hear the bed springs. Gently at first, just the springs pressing, then it became rhythmic, a steady rhythm, a rocking. Then I heard them faster A few mins later and it was the headboard against the wall. I pictured my my dad between her legs as she lay there.

I lay still in bed as I started to pick out the sound of skin against skin as he ploughed into her in the next room.

Then silence. He'd obviously just cum up Emma again, flooding her womb with his semen.

Chapter 5

I stayed in our bedroom a few mins, just not knowing how to react or what to do next. I then heard my dad leave his room and go downstairs. A few mins later Emma got up and went into the bathroom and had a shower. I eventually decided to get up and went downstairs. Just a medical procedure I reminded myself. No different to a pelvic floor exam at the Drs.

Again that day we acted like nothing had happened, and again the same thing next morning, she got up, went into his room, small talk then the familiar sounds, the bed springs, headboard, her moaning under him. Me just laying in our bed in the next room as my dad fucked my wife and filled her with his cum.

That night I asked if she was still ok, she was a bit short with me, but took my hand in bed and said "yeah I'm fine" I was about to say something but she interrupted "look tomorrow is the last morning, we can get this done, hopefully it's worked and we can put this behind us" she gave me a kiss and rolled over to sleep.

The fourth morning that week was her ovulation date, and the planned end date for that month.

Again she got up, her little nightie on, black silk with lace trim. She left the room and went into his bedroom, I stayed laying in our bed, fully prepared for what was to come next.

I listened and heard some mumbled small talk, then what sounded like something dropping to the floor. It confused me a little.

I heard the bedsprings as she got into the bed and the all too familiar sounds then of the headboard and then what I guessed were his balls slapping against her as he filled my wife's pussy with his cock.

For some reason it sounded a bit different and seemed to be lasting longer this time, I heard my dad a couple of times "oh yes" "mmm they're fucking great"

All the while it seemed he was going harder then would slow down and go harder again. I heard him whisper "you nearly there?" I didn't hear what was said but after a few secs then I could hear Emma softly moaning "Ah ah ah"

Then they got louder "Ah ah AH AH Ahhh," and I heard what I guessed was my wife cumming again on my dad's cock. Then a grunt from him, as he ejaculated inside her.

I left it a few mins after they'd finished then got up to head downstairs so i wouldn't have to see them, as I left our bedroom, my wife was just walking out of my dad's room.

She was naked, carrying her nightie in her hand, that's what I had heard drop to the floor before she got into bed, she had got naked for him. Emma had been stood in his bedroom and got into bed naked, he had seen everything of her. He had had access to her whole body. His hands obviously on her breasts on her side, maybe holding her legs.

Emma stood naked as she saw me. Her face was flushed and brown hair all ruffled. Her body looked clammy and wet smears on her thighs as she turned to head to bathroom. I didn't know what to say.

Chapter 6

The week was done, Emma was no longer ovulating, we'd got through 4 days of my dad trying to impregnate Emma. Had been so surreal, laying in bed hearing them together, knowing now my dad had seen her fully naked. And enjoyed her, and made her cum on his cock, before unloading his cum insider her.

Anyway we were all now waiting to see if it had worked, and a couple of weeks later she regrettably came on her period, she wasn't pregnant.

We hadn't spoken much over the deed so to speak, but that evening after learning she wasn't pregnant, we did bicker a little over it.

"OhChrist after everything" she said

"Yeah certainly sounded like you were trying hard" i snarkely said, some bitterness and resentment in my voice

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked

"I heard you and saw you naked for him, I know you enjoyed it" I sniped

"Oh my god really? This was your idea, just a medical procedure remember" she replied

"Well was it like that for you"? I asked almost afraid of the answer.

"Look how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not attracted to your dad. I've only done this to try and get pregnant. I took my nightie off because I thought I'd take it off as a last time treat for him, stupid I know, but he is on his own in Spain, and also thought it might make him cum a bit quicker"

"Well he certainly gets you cumming quick" i childishly said

She shot me a look of anger and embarrassment. "So I orgasm is that your problem? Its not deliberate, I'm not trying to, but it happens. Is that the problem for you?! Tell me then, what would you prefer as I lay there, letting your dad hump me, me laying there hating it as is this man cums in and uses my body, or it being a little more bearable and me laying there and actually managing to get the odd bit of pleasure through what we are doing?!"

I had no answer.

Anyway the first month it hadn't work and we were still in lockdown. During the week my Dad and Emma had been trying, we hadn't had sex. We decided not to as didn't want to taint the dosses. But now we were again.

Emma and I had usually had a good sex life, as I said took a bit of a dip after learning I was infertile, but on the whole good. Had been usually 2-3 times a week and it was fun. We'd do lots of foreplay most of the time. I usually made her cum through oral or fingering her. Not often through penetration, unless I played with her clit at same time.

Now, a week after the last time she had my dad's cock in her, I was having sex again with Emma. I'd be thrusting into her, she'd be receptive, but almost overly encouraging, not responding naturally like she had seemed to with him. The whole time the thought in my head was how she had felt him deeper then she feels me. How his cock had penetrated her pussy deeper then mine does. How she had cum so easily just through penetration with him, but she doesn't with me. Then the thought of his cock erupting inside her flooding her womb greater then I ever could. I'd only usually last a couple of mins. Then lay there after conscious of the fact my dad might have heard us. Might have heard how quickly I came, and how she didn't sound as into it as she had been with him.