He Came, He Saw Ch. 01

Story Info
Step-sister shocks him after hand job from girlfriend.
4.3k words
4.27
238.4k
47

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumallday
cumallday
46 Followers

From his bedroom window Pete waited in anticipation for his step-sister's little blue car to pull into the driveway of their parent's sea-side home. It wasn't his step-sister he was looking forward to seeing, but her new college roommate accompanying her for the first time. It had only been a couple weeks since Rebecca began college in the city with this weekend her first returning home. Pete was hoping his step-sister's new roommate might offer some decent eye candy over the weekend. No red blooded eighteen year old boy would hope any different upon hearing of a college girl coming to stay at their house for a weekend. He finally heard a car approaching. Sure enough it was Rebecca, his step-sister. She pulled into the driveway and got out of her car first. Unseen from the second story window, Samantha, her new roommate, finally stepped out. Pete grinned from ear to ear. He couldn't help but think to himself, "Oh my God!"

The Stone -Taylor Family were well known and well liked in their small seaside town. Hyphenated Stone -Taylor because wife Maggie Stone kept her maiden name after she wed Arthur Taylor, her second husband. Maggie was Arthur's third attempt at wedded bliss. At the time of their courtship both Maggie and Arthur were doing well in their respective careers and decided to begin anew, children in tow, in pursuit of the middle class dream. They found a beautiful old Victorian house overlooking the sea. It was secluded at the end of a cul-de-sac in a small town not far from the city in which they worked. The property itself gave them a private stretch of beach and enough land to build a greenhouse for Maggie, a florist by trade. Oprah would be proud. Their new union was supposed to blossom into the household both dreamed of. The dream never really bloomed as expected.

Both Maggie and Arthur were well aware of the two major weeds inhibiting the fruition of their dream household. The first, as they had discussed several times, concerned their careers. In order to finance their dream, both had to work long hours. Maggie ran her ever-growing floral shop business and Arthur found himself travelling extensively after his promotion at the pharmaceutical company he worked for. Sure, the hours for each were long, but the money was good so it was an easy compromise. The second major weed in their plans, one they were far more reluctant to discuss, concerned their children. Despite their hectic schedules, both parents tried hard to make the most of their family time together. Maggie's daughter, Rebecca, and Arthur's son, Peter, never hit it off though; not even in the six years the family had been together. Neither one was able to bridge the "step" of their sister-brother relationship. The chill in their children's relationship always placed a damper on family time and the dream Maggie and Arthur had envisioned.

It wasn't necessarily that Pete hated Rebecca, hate being such a strong word. He just didn't understand her. It was as if they were from two different planets. He also resented the way he thought she would look down on him as if he were her inferior. He often thought there must be a switch on her permanently set to "condescension." She the serious, brooding, moody introvert clashed with Pete who inhabited the exact opposite qualities. Their spats never lasted long, both seeming eager to just ignore the other. It hadn't always been that way. In the early days when he was 13 and she 15 and their parents began dating, they gave the impression to be warming up to one another. Shortly after they moved in to their new home, Rebecca, in Pete's opinion, turned. He never knew why, but took it personally.

Pete made his way downstairs and quickly entered the living room adjacent the front door. He turned on the television and made it look like he had been watching it for hours. When Rebecca walked in she immediately saw him and gave him a nonchalant, "hey." When Samantha walked in she looked around the large house until she finally turned to the living room. When she saw Pete she flashed him a radiant smile and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Samantha, your sister's new roommate!"

"Step-sister," Rebecca corrected her.

"Oh, right, sorry, you must be Peter," Samantha said.

Pete got up and approached her with a goofy yet welcoming smile and extended his hand out to her.

"Yeah, I'm Pete. 'Becca never mentioned how good looking her new roommate was."

"Uh-oh, 'Becca, I think we got a charmer here!" Samantha exclaimed with an appreciative laugh.

Rebecca responded with a tone of annoyance, "Yeah, a charmer with a steady girlfriend. Right, Pete?" She grabbed Samantha's bag and said, "I'll put these bags away and give you a tour...never mind him."

Pete shot an angry look at his Rebecca that she ignored and switched back to his coy countenance as he returned his focus onto Samantha and said, "I guess I'll talk to you later."

"Later, Pete," Samantha said as she turned to follow Rebecca. Pete didn't want her to leave, but he loved watching her go.

After Samantha disappeared around the corner of the hallway Pete looked up to the ceiling and mouthed a grateful "Thank You" as he placed his hands together in mock prayer. Samantha was everything Pete could have hoped for and then some. She seemed the same height as Rebecca and Maggie so Pete thought she must be in the 5' 6" - 5' 7" range. Her facial features made him think her a Tiffany Amber Thiessen look alike. Her style in general gave Pete the impression she must be some kind of "rocker chick." She had a round face framed by a jet black bob-style haircut. Her eyes were a piercing shade of blue. Pete found the contrast between black hair and blue eyes intoxicating. She painted her face with dark dramatic mascara and eyeliner. Her full lips were lipsticked fire engine red and in the brief conversation Pete had with her he definitely noticed a tongue piercing. The black choker around her neck framed her cute, sexy visage. All of this on glowing milky white skin. Below the neckline her sex appeal only continued.

He thought her body akin to some of the plus sized lingerie models he would occasionally ogle on his computer and masturbate to. She had to be one of the most voluptuous girls he had ever seen. Her form fitting t-shirt and jeans gave him a good idea of what her curvy hourglass figure might look like nude. Her black cotton t-shirt bore the logo of a punk rock band. The logo stretched out because of her large what Pete guessed were c-cup, maybe even d-cup breasts. A firm looking midriff augmented her bustline as it tapered down to flaring feminine hips. Pete thought her ass a triple b or "bootilicious bubble butt." Although Samantha's posterior was indeed round and bountiful, Pete couldn't help notice how tight and firm it looked. The last thing Pete savoured of Samantha had to be her enticing perfume; a scent somewhere between baby powder and roses.

Pete knew Rebecca wouldn't allow him to assist her giving Samantha a tour of the property and so without any hesitation he ran upstairs, locked his bedroom door, removed his clothes, and began jerking off like a madman. As he lay on his bed stroking his cock and cupping his balls he could only think of Samantha's face, breasts, ass and perfume. The warm September breeze blowing in from his window caressing his skin only enhanced the images floating in his head. He definitely had the sex drive of a normal eighteen year old male. Five minutes after he began jacking off to Samantha he ejaculated several long streams into a tissue paper. He also had the endurance of a normal eighteen year old male. He walked over to his garbage can to throw the cum soaked tissue paper away and noticed the picture of his girlfriend beaming at him on the desk next to the can. He imagined her asking him if he thought jerking off to that unbelievably sexy girl wasn't kind of cheating on her. He avoided the picture. It wasn't everyday he got to meet a goddess. He loved his girlfriend, Katrina, and all, but he knew it wouldn't be the last time he would cum with Samantha in mind. Little did he know that Samantha would turn his sex drive into overdrive in more ways than he could ever expect.

Pete saw little of Samantha that afternoon. She and Rebecca finished the tour of the property and spent the remainder of the day up in Rebecca's room behind closed doors. Pete had always been envious of Rebecca's bedroom situated up in a converted attic. It was as much a bedroom as it was a small living room. Besides bed, dresser and desk, Rebecca also had enough space to place a sofa, rug, and television stand. Her bedroom also faced the ocean side of the house. Pete's bedroom was at the end of the second story hall facing the street. He had plenty of space and privacy, but still held a grudge towards Rebecca who refused to relinquish her mini-apartment up in the attic even after she set out to college. Their parents had turned the foyer on the first floor into their master bedroom because it too faced the ocean and had the bonus of a fire place. The dining room sat opposite the parent's bedroom where everyone convened for that night's supper.

When Samantha entered the dining room Pete perked up in his seat. His cock perked up in his shorts as well. It was a rare Saturday when both parents were home to have diner together. Rebecca assured Samantha beforehand that she didn't have to tone down her "punky" style. Maggie and Arthur were fairly liberal minded and always taught that it was how a person thought that mattered first and foremost. Learning that Samantha was a long time honour roll student and had won several academic prizes didn't hurt either. They hoped some of her smarts would rub off on Rebecca who made it to college on an athletic scholarship. The diner passed well with everyone enjoying their meal. Pete always took time to shoot glances at Samantha who sat between him and Rebecca. They found out they had a lot in common and enjoyed the same music, movies, and t.v. shows. They even discovered they had the same taste in comic books and graphic novels. Rebecca interupted their conversation asking, "How's Katrina, Pete?" Her tone subtly suggesting more interest in breaking up his chat with Samantha than interest in how Katrina was doing.

"Oh she's well as always," Pete replied. "She had a blast as a camp counsellor this summer, but is happy to be back with her family, friends, and me."

"How long have you two been a couple?" Samantha asked.

"Well, officially for two years now, but we had been hanging out pretty much ever since we moved in here five-six years ago." Pete answered.

"Oh, Yes," Maggie chipped in, "I remember when Rebecca first brought her here, she was such a tomboy. It's nice to see she's become such a pretty young thing. She and Rebecca were both stars on their high school track team don't you know," she informed Samantha. "That is until she and Petey started gettin' all googly-eyed over each other."

"Thank you mother," Rebecca added churlishly.

"Ohhh, I see," Samantha said with more understanding than either Maggie, Arthur or Pete could imagine.

Pete passed his Saturday night with Katrina and a small circle of their friends in town. They went bowling and followed it up with a dismal horror flick at the local movie house. Always the responsible designated driver, Katrina drove her boyfriend back home. She stopped a good distance before pulling up to the house on a deserted stretch of road so they could have their routine make out session in the car without worrying about being caught.

"When are you and I going to finally do it?" Pete asked.

"When the mood is right, Sugar, but I promise we'll go all the way soon. I had a long talk with my mom and she said she knows you'll respect my decision, but I think I can please my man tonight nevertheless," she offered back trying to comfort him. Katrina's mother and Pete's mother were best friends and happy their children had become "lovebirds." Whenever Katrina's mother, Vanessa, and Maggie were together within Pete's vicinity they'd make sure to tease him asking when he planned on proposing to Katrina or how many grandchildren he thought he and Katrina were going to give them. Both Pete and Katrina knew their mothers' intentions went a little beyond just teasing.

"I love it when you use that sexy little voice. I don't know, it's so naughty coming from you. You're always so goodie goodie, I like seeing that side of my sweet little Katrina," Pete cooed. Pete was stroking her long straight black hair in one hand and caressing her thigh with the other. Katrina ran her fingers through his sandy blond hair in response.

It wasn't hard to be turned on by Katrina. Many of his buddies often told him how lucky he was to be going out with one of the top five best looking girls in school, according to the official list drawn up by his fellow male classmates. Facially, Katrina always reminded Pete of Kristen Kreuk, one of the stars from the "Smallville" television series. She had long dark hair, soft green eyes, and a dark complexion. From the couple of times she let Pete go beyond first base he knew she had perky, upturned little a-cup breasts topped with lovely puffy pink nipples on a long and lean build. Katrina held reservations about her nipples being so much puffier than the other girls in the locker room, but Pete assured her he thought they were amazing.

Likewise, Katrina often received questions from her girlfriends wondering what Pete looked like naked being voted one of the top ten best looking guys in school by the girls on a similar list. Katrina often teased Pete calling him an Irish De La Hoya. Much to Katrina's delight and chagrin, whenever Pete wanted to get his way with the opposite sex, he knew all he had to do was summon the sparkle in his big brown eyes and flash that heart melting smile of his. "So, can I suck on those amazing nipples tonight?" Pete asked her now nibbling her ear lobe. He also had a way with words that made her love to be angry with him.

Things were getting heavy. This was the first time they were making out since she returned from her summer camp job. She only saw Pete once all summer long. He had made the effort of visiting her on her eighteenth birthday in the middle of July. They met surreptitiously and made out in the woods that night and she let him finger her for the first time. It was also the first time she had reached climax other than by herself. The meeting also marked the first time she was introduced to his penis. She wasn't an expert on penis size by any stretch, but she thought his dick was big. Ever since she pulled it out and jerked him off that fateful night she felt anxiety over the day she would finally allow him to put it in her. She remembered asking Jenny, her "very experienced" friend about it and all Jenny could do was look at her in amazement. "I can't believe miss goodie two shoes herself ever went that far in the first place," were her exact words. Katrina snapped out of her flashback as she felt Pete's hands crawling up her skirt and blouse. "Hold on Petey," she said holding his wrists and looking over at him with as much trepidation as lust. "Pull it out," she whispered, surprising herself.

Pete didn't need any further instruction. He immediately unzipped his fly and popped his raging hard-on out. He sat back, one hand slowly stroking his prick, the other massaging Katrina's back. He looked at her with goofy eagerness on his face. Pete then asked, "Is this what you're looking for miss Moretti?" She giggled and held her fist up to her mouth while biting her lower lip unable to hide the blushing, bashful state her face and body language read. She scooted over towards Pete and reach for his penis brushing her hair aside and straightening her back as though she were about to handle something that required delicate hands when he stopped her. "I think you should lose your blouse and bra miss Moretti," he said with a devilish look. "O.k.," she muttered blushing even more heavily. She slowly and seductively removed her blouse and bra. "Now can I touch it?" She asked in her best throaty voice. Pete cocked his head to the side and answered, "You may proceed miss Moretti." Katrina giggled loudly and Pete chuckled in kind.

Katrina made her way over to the passenger seat Pete was reclining in. She straddled his legs staring at the pulsating penis he kept on stroking. She turned around and grabbed her purse from the dash to retrieve a condom from her wallet.

"What?" Pete asked with a startled enthusiasm. "You wanna do it, you wanna fuck, baby?" Katrina didn't respond right away. She took the condom out of the wrapper and answered, "Sorry, Sugar, I just don't want you leaving a mess in my mom's car. And besides, I want our first time to be making love and not fucking," she said frankly.

Pete was cool with it. "Oh, I see," he said still grinning, but with less enthusiasm. "I wanna watch you put it on though. I wanna see my sweet Katrina cover her man's hard cock." Katrina began unfurling the latex condom over his penis. "Yeah, that's it, you love the cock don't you," Pete cooed. Katrina gave him a glance suggesting she wanted to hear something more romantic at the moment. Pete picked up on it and gently ran his fingernails up and down her arm. "You look beautiful, so beautiful Katrina," he corrected himself. "That's better," she responded and giggled cheerfully as she began masturbating him bringing her forehead to his and into a long hot kiss.

Their tongues danced together as the temperature in the car began to rise, fogging the windows. Pete lifted himself to recapture the kiss Katrina had broke. Pete pushed Katrina back and took one of her breasts into his mouth. Her puffy nipples were also sensitive nipples. His attention to her chest made Katrina moan softly and sigh sharply. When her nipples hardened they poked out nearly half an inch. All the while she continued giving him a solid hand job. She only broke her grip to remove his t-shirt. It seemed to Katrina that her boyfriend had gained muscle mass over the summer. Pete began running his hands up and down her belly and tits. Each time he reached a breast he pinched her hard nipples. She let out a high gasp every time he did it. Katrina's panties were growing sodden with her lubrication.

Pete decided it was time to play with her pussy. He brought his hand down under her plaid skirt to her crotch and pushed her white cotton panties over to one side. He began by rubbing the folds of her sex with his flattened hand. In response she pressed him into her sweaty bosom and cried out, "Oohhh Petey!" She was jerking him off faster now. They stared at each other with hungry eyes. He grabbed an ass cheek with the other hand and continued suckling her breasts every so often making his way up to the nape of her neck. He plunged a finger into her opening and she let out a long slow breathy, "yesssssssss." She began rocking back and forth on his lap rubbing her mound into his hand which now had two fingers up inside her and a thumb stimulating her clitoris. Every time Katrina came down onto Pete's probing fingers she let out a high pitched yelp. It wouldn't be long now.

The car smelled of sex and sweat, it's windows now completely fogged. Pete lifted her skirt trying to see his hand inside her in the dark car. Katrina's dark curls were soaked in her moisture and sweat. They were both covered in perspiration and breathing heavy. Katrina was fisting Pete's pecker fast and furiously. She began to tremble as she bounced on Pete's invading fingers. She looked at him with watery eyes that were rolling back and guffed, "I'm going to cum...Petey, I'm going to...uh...uh..Aaaaaagh!" He could feel her butt clench and her grip on his shoulder and cock tighten. She let go of his shoulder and began pounding the roof of the car. He also felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and release hot pussy juice all over his hand. It trickled down her legs onto his legs. For a brief second Pete thought of Samantha. He shook it off. He couldn't take it any longer and sat straight up throwing the arm that held Katrina's buttocks around her waist pushing her down onto his soaked hand. He began bucking into her hand job and pressed his head into her shoulder. Katrina never let up her hard jerking. "Yeeaaugh...yeahhhhhhh," Pete yelled as his cum pumped over and over again into the condom. Spent, they both pecked and nuzzled as they exchanged sweet nothings for a short while before deciding it was growing late.

cumallday
cumallday
46 Followers
12