All Comments on 'He Checks In While She Gets Off'

by AllHeel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE ONLY CHECKING

is an X by Marks name in the out basket, TK U MLJ LV NV

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

Anonymous...they are engaged, not married, so there'll be no divorce, no alimony, no revenge. However, I agree that there are no likable characters: Shane is a tosser who will eventually end up in a wheelchair through a disgruntled boyfriend/husband or his own wife, Alyssa will be found out but probably end up marrying a twat with nothing between his ears, and mark is just a loser.

But having said that I enjoyed the story. It was well written and hot - if you like cheating sluts - and did the job.

I probably sound over critical, but I actually liked the story. Alyssa was very cruel and self centered, but I feel she could be even more so if she had told mark about her lovers, or just hinted?? How about a continuation with her tormenting mark with different lovers?

Subject matter shouldn't matter as far as I'm concerned, its about the story and the writing. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thats awesome. More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not even worth a 1

another stunned bitch who's on her way to a big fall

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzover 3 years ago
Please continue with this story.

I want to know more about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great, I love how cruel she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's hot and I enjoyed it much. I love that there's a story and I love how I hate Alyssa's character more and more through the story. That means that your story is very convincing haha.

I just wish that there's a sequel where you can show how Shane and Alyssa will face their downfall and Mark will meet a woman he deserve.

Nonetheless, I love your work! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous