He Couldn't Say No Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

I grabbed them carefully, and she moaned, "Harder, Andrew. Harder."

So I did. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could between a thumb and a forefinger of each hand and pulled them out and away from her tits. That tipped her over. She arched her back and screamed loud enough to be heard inside my parents' house (I was glad they weren't home).

It seemed like her climax went on for a long time, but it probably wasn't any longer than mine. She collapsed in the lounge chair, and I lay with my head on her soft belly as we both recovered. Eventually she held her head up and looked down at her tits. God, you really covered me. I sat up, and we both laughed. Mrs. E had cum dripping from her nose and her big tits were glistening in the sunlight.

"You've got it in your hair," she said with a laugh. "How did you do that? You were supposed to cum on, me not on yourself."

"I think my hair brushed your tits when I put my head in your lap. I don't know, but you have some in your hair too."

"I know how that got there. You're a bad shot. I told you to hit my tits, not my face."

"Sorry, I'm new at this."

She laughed at me. "You'll get better. I promise."

Mrs. E looked at her watch and said. "Oh oh, I have to get over to San Francisco and pick up Jake at the airport. He's getting in from Tokyo. Let's go for a quick swim and you can go back to fence building and I will go back to being a good suburban wife. Oh, and it would better if you didn't say anything about this to Mr. E, as you call him. He's Basque, not French, and they aren't quite so open about extramarital sex as the French."

As we walked to the pool she looked down at my dick, which was still about three quarters engorged and hanging straight down. I knew it would recover in a few minutes.

"You know you have a pretty big dick. Next time Jake goes out of town there are some other things we need to try." She leaned over and whispered, "Like fucking," and then ran her tongue along the inside of my ear. Then she laughed and dived into the pool.

We swam just long enough to clean up. She picked up her dress and walked naked, the water dripping from her, into the house. I dressed and went home where I had lunch, jacked off again, and then wrestled two more fence posts out, before I had to clean up and leave for my pizza dude job.

Yes that was definitely the first time in my life I should have said no, and didn't. Yeah, I was only a horny 18-year-old, but even then I should have known better than to get involved with the married next door neighbor lady. I took a puff on my cigar as I thought back on the events of that summer. There was a lot more to come that summer with Mrs. E.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers