He Dared Me

Story Info
Does my husband know what it means to me to meet his dare?
2.3k words
3.95
81.4k
47
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on Lit and also my first attempt at writing erotica. All comments are highly appreciated!

The story is pure fictional and all similarities with existing persons or places are accidentally only. Since it is fiction no one bothers with condoms or is worried about Corona, STDs or pregnancies.

"You know, if you make me wear this thing, I have to shave my pussy bare. You can't be sure then to be the first to plow my naked slit."

*****************

In College times I had been a real wild chick. I always had a couple of guys at hand for some hard sex and sometimes even twice or three times a week without the guys knowing from each other. This had slowed down when I met Steven and we felt in love. In the beginning we still had an arrangement. He likes my pussy shaven to make me cum hard on his tongue. When he shaved me and left a little tuff or line of hair, I was his faithful girlfriend. If he shaved me bare, I had the permission to look (and fuck) around. This slowed down after he proposed to me and on the day of our wedding, I promised to myself I would never do someone else again.

Now we were 10 years later and Steven and me had reached the 30 two years ago. Our two children were with their grandparents for two weeks camping in the Adirondacks and we had managed to get one week off and fly to Jamaica. We had chosen a 5-Star-Hotel Adults only to enjoy some time without children crying and hustling around.

On their website it was mentioned that proper clothing was requested in the hotel building and nudity was forbidden on the hotel premises, but when we arrived in the hotel, I realized that I had missed the dress code by a mile. In the hotel most of the women were dressed in light summer dresses or T's with deep cleavages, free backs and hot pants or very short skirts. Around the pool the bikinis were small to tiny and the speedos of many men left nearly nothing to imagination. Erotism was everywhere.

During lunch we met a couple about our age and the woman complained that topless sunbathing was only possible at the beach while, as she whispered to me standing close to each other at the buffet, if someone walks on the beach to the left after some 100 meters "everything goes", and she stated again "EVERYTHING".

After lunch we went to the beach and Steven enjoyed it when I left my top behind swimming with him in the sea. When I looked to the left after about 200 m the beach got smaller with a lot of bushes and trees giving some hiding places. A couple appeared behind one of the bushes, the man arranging his groin and the women looking disheveled and walking a little bow-legged. "So that means 'everything goes'" I smiled to myself.

This evening for the first time in years Steven fucked me twice: A hard quickie when we came back from the beach and a long slow lovemaking after dinner and some drinks in the bar. As always Steven knows how to please me and so I was very satisfied when we afterwards slept together in the nude.

The next morning after breakfast we went to the store to buy me, as Steven put it, some appropriate swimwear. They had two racks of bikinis reaching from, in my rating, 'nearly modest' to 'sexy', 'daring' and 'impossible to wear'. While I looked after a sexy piece Steven directly went to the daring ones. After I picked a white bandeau bikini with high cut bottom and a quite daring red string bikini with only a little covering in the back, Steven showed me a little orange piece with only three strips of fabric barely wide enough to cover my nipples and my labia and nothing else.

"You're joking," I flinched. „You know, if you make me wear this thing, I have to shave my pussy bare. You can't be sure then to be the first to plow my naked slit," I smiled insinuatingly.

When later I laid on a longer aside the pool in the string bikini - Steven had voted against buying the bandeau one and I had refused to try the orange piece - I felt quite naked but earned a couple of approving glances. Swimming in the pool I found that the bikini was loose enough to slide from my breast and vanish between my labia. I had to arrange everything again before I climbed out of the pool.

In the afternoon, the beach was quite crowded, so Steven walked further left until he found a quieter spot. For sure I shed my top and sunned topless. Later he chased me in the water and mauled my naked breasts. He even dared to move his hand between my legs, massage my clit and fuck me with his fingers. I didn't struggle and moaning rested my head against his shoulder. "Be sure you're able to finish later what you've started now," I gasped when he pushed a second and then a third finger in my snatch. "Why later," he grinned and intensified his strokes and the pressure of his thump on my little knob. I couldn't resist and when his other hand pinched my hard nipple I reared up in a very intense orgasm. All I could do was to press my lips together not to scream out loud. Lovingly Steven held me in his arms until I'd recovered.

"How can you dare to make me cum here in public," I snapped. Looking around I saw a man about 30 meters away grinning and I was sure he knew what had happened.

"I believe you enjoyed it," Steven grinned, took me in his arms and kissed me. I tried to resist but then again melted in his arms. "Seems like you want to kick it up a few notches in this holiday," I smirked, and my hand wandered to his rock-hard dick and stroked it. "May be!" he groaned.

This evening as a 'punishment' I lashed his wrists to the headboard and alternated between riding his dick and his tongue. I didn't release him before he had cummed in my pussy, cleaned me up with his tongue and then filled me again with a second load of cream. I lost count how often he made me climax in between.

The next morning, I went to the gym for a little workout while Steven went directly to the pool, or so I thought. Coming back from the gym I was surprised by the little orange microkini Steven had shown me the day before draped on my bed. This was an obvious dare but had Steven realized what this meant to me?

I tried to cover myself in this flimsy piece. As expected, the top barely covered my aureoles and the bottom could hide my slit when I was careful but nothing more, especially not the small landing strip Steven had left above my pussy when shaving me the day before. The fabric wasn't lined, and I could only imagine what the already slightly transparent fabric would look like being wet. I showered and thought about whether I could again be bold enough to meet the dare. It was clear to me that this would not only mean to shave and to wear this piece but also to live out our previous arrangement.

In the shower on a little board was Steven's shaver and with a sight I took it and with a few strokes all my pubes were gone. I shivered when I realized what I was preparing myself for. Covered in a bathrobe I went to the pool. Steven was lying on his deck chair, but I did not choose the one beside him but went further down to a single lounger. Carefully checking that everything was in the right place I shed the robe and laid down in the sun.

*****************

I laid in my chair overlooking the pool when Chris walked alongside the pool. Without giving me a glance, she walked on and chose a single lounger some meters away. I saw her checking her bikini before she lowered her robe and laid down on her front. She did it! Her back was only parted by the thin orange strings crossing her back and running through her buttocks.

Soon there were three younger guys of about 20 years drawing nearer to Chris and starting to chat with the nearly naked minks before them. Chris didn't seem to mind and raising herself from the lounger gave them quite a view on her tits.

After a while, the guys seemed to challenge her to join them in the pool. Chris refused but they would not accept this. The discussions went on and Chris seemed to provoke them. Suddenly two of the guys grabbed Chris by her hands and feet, carried her the few meters to the pool and with momentum throw her into the water. Quickly they were behind her and Chris could defend herself only by splashing a lot of water against these guys. Then the third guy came to her help and grumbling the guys let her go.

Chris swam to the edge of the pool and after sorting out her garments climbed out of the water. The ladder was right across my chair and I gasped when I realized how transparent the fabric had got in the water. Every detail of her breasts and her pussy were full on display. Seeing my glance Chris gave me a smile, then she walked quickly to her lounger and covered herself up in her towel.

Challenge accepted and met! I wondered how far Chris was prepared to go.

The third guy came back to Chris and seemed to apologize for his friends. Chris thanked him for his help and quickly they were talking and maybe flirting again.

I couldn't watch them all the time without being too obvious but every few minutes turned around. After some time, it seemed to be too hot in the sun for Chris, but she didn't dare to lower her towel again beside the pool. When I turned around the next time they were gone! Quickly I looked around but couldn't find them neither in the shadow by the bar nor anywhere else. It took me a couple of minutes before it dawned me, they may have gone to the beach. On the path to the beach, I found the first hint. Over the branch of a bush something bright orange was draped: Chris' top! Was this a good sign or a bad one, I wondered.

I could not find Chris on the hotel beach but far to the left a couple was fooling around in the water. When I started to walk in their direction the woman took the guy by the hand and dragged him out of the sea behind some bushes. Something bright orange sparkled on the hips of the woman. This had to be Chris!

I tried to get nearer quickly without being too obvious. Still about 50 meters away I heard Chris moaning. I tiptoed to the side to gain a better view and stopped in my tracks. There was Chris on her knees, her butt raised and behind her kneed her lover pounding at her cunt as hard as he could manage. Chris pushed back with every stroke to reach a maximum of penetration and goaded the guy to fuck her hard: "Come on. DO me! Do me hard and make me cum on your dick! Fill me up with your spunk."

In the middle of the fuck, Chris looked up with misty eyes and saw me watching her. For a moment, a smile flashed across her face. The fact being watched seemed to increase her arousal and within seconds her body reared up and she barely managed to stiffen her scream in her orgasm. This triggered his orgasm too and with a growl he filled her up to the brim with his cream.

My dick was rock hard seeing for the first time what in former years I'd only known to have taken place: My wife being fucked by another man!

When the guy saw me watching them, he quickly pulled up his speedos and vanished behind the bushes. Chris too rose but with a devilish smile walked over to me. With a quick jerk she pulled my trunks down, pushed me on my back and straddled me. Moaning she lowered herself and pushed my dick up to the hilt into her cunt. Oh God, her pussy was so loose and so wet caused by the fuck she'd received only minutes before. This were really sloppy seconds.

Chris gave me quite a ride, her sandy tits bouncing around and her cunt milking my dick with all her familiar moves. She made me cum in a short time and I was surprised to feel her too shuddering again.

Turning to the side she laid down beside me and we starred into the blue sky both wondering what had happened right before. After some minutes she turned to me again and smiled: "Oh my, I'm all over covered in sand and my pussy leaks a river of spunk. I've got to clean up. Come!"

She took me by my hand and dragged me to the shore and into the water. Brazenly she washed her pussy and, having left her bottom behind the bush, frolicked naked around in the waves. After some time, she came back to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"You know," she whispered, "I believe it'll take at least a week for my pubes to grow again."