He Enjoys My Wife's Feet to Pay Bet

Story Info
I pay back bet allowing him to enjoy my wife's feet.
4.8k words
4.56
10.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are on the way to pick up my wife, Michelle. She was at a baby. shower all afternoon and had no business driving a vehicle. We knew that, which is why I dropped her off. It's Saturday, I am with Robert, a good looking young guy we have known but a week. The two of us are about to fulfill our incredible joint fantasy, involving her, but which she knows nothing about.

Eight days prior, on a Friday, we had been enjoying a fun-filled evening at a company going-away party at a local pub. The person leaving was Ed. The person replacing him was Robert. We had been placed together in the pub, both enjoying the basketball game and neither knowing many of the other people at the function. So we got to know one another.

As the evening got much later, and the company farewell got crazier, the remaining crew including my wife were completely drunk but of course so was I... and also Robert. In fact the two of us were so drunk we had bet $500 on the basketball game. I lost. But as the basketball game ended and we were just watching commentary at that point, the two of us couldn't help but notice the commotion at the bar where my wife and a couple of other women were sitting up on tall bar stools. Four or five guys were standing around and we could hear some laughter and banter having to do with Ed losing a bet and now accepting a dare.

As we looked over, all three of the women including my wife, had one shoe on and one bare foot.

As a foot lover, this caught my attention. Also as a bit of a foot voyeur I was curious if anyone was paying attention to my wife's perfect size 6 feet. All three of the ladies were pointing their toes in the direction of Ed. Apparently he was to choose whose toes he would place in his mouth for 30 seconds as punishment for losing the bet. This was kind of going-away prank I guess, as Ed was known to hate all feet according to Michelle. "He had a real phobia."

I elbow bumped Robert and we both walked over to where the excitement, groans, and laughter were coming from. When Michelle noticed me walking over she said, "Do you think I will win, honey?"

Win what?, I asked.

"Ed lost a bet and has to suck the toes of one of us girls. But he has to choose."

Did I die and go to heaven?, I wondered. Robert was fixated on the contest too, probably wondering what in the hell type of place did he decide to work?

"I'd pick your wife's feet," he said, raising his voice so I could hear him above the din of the crowd. "To me without hesitation." he added, and I nodded.

The other two women had larger feet, and although the middle one had just okay toes, the other one had toes that were all over the place. I yelled in Robert's ear "totally agree."

Standing shaking his head, Ed sure enough reached down and picked up Michelle's bare foot and had a good look at the sole of her foot. I was getting very hard down below.

"Guys always act like they hate women's feet," Robert said, "but Oh My God your wife's feet are just perfect. Ooops, sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Sorry again."

No, no, you are right I told him, now with a raging hard-on thinking another foot-man has befriended me.

After analyzing Michelle's bare sole, she fell back into her bar stool as Ed lifted the delicate foot up to his face. Her under-toes lined up perfectly as if with a ruler. I had the largest lump in my throat ever.

"I mean her soles are so smooth," Robert whispered to me. "Her size is perfect. The right width for their length. Her toes descend across at a perfect angle. They're not too long or too short. Just perfect. Her toe stems are lovely and the perfect plumpness for the width of her feet. No gaps between her toes. All cleavage. Her toe tips are so round. She has a lovely deep arch for such a small foot, so soft and such cute wrinkles... and those candy apple red toenails top it all off."

All this talk of my wife's feet made me nearly explode in my pants. I looked oddly at Robert's incredible perception from such a brief glance.

"Sorry," he said. "I love your wife's feet. I hope you don't mind but I have a foot thing. It's nothing else. I had already noticed them at work especially when she wears those lace up sandals."

Oh my gawd, yes, I replied, eyes fixated on the little foot as Ed literally engulfed all five of Michelle's toes into his mouth at once.

"One.., two..., three..." the group started shouting out, the other two ladies grimacing at the thought of someone's toes in another's mouth.

"Four, five, six... "

Ed was acting like her feet smelled, holding his nose at times, but also really sucking on her toes with gusto. Michelle was squirming and clinching her teeth, biting her lip, as Ed's tongue was rolling around between her pretty toes. I wanted to grab my cock right then and there and start jacking.

"Seven.., eight..., nine..., ten..., eleven..."

That's when Robert, pulled me aside and away from the toe sucking I was so enjoying.

"Phil, do you want a chance to get your money back?"

Yeah, of. course I said.

"How about you have me over to watch a game, and arrange that I get some time to play with your wife's perfect feet?"

Hmmm... I don't know how I could arrange that, I said as the countdown was now into the 20s.

"I don't have to suck her toes, just even rub them for a while... I used to study reflexology, wink, wink."

Deal I said. I am not sure how this can go down but we'll watch the game anyway, even if it doesn't. And if it doesn't I will just pay you the money I owe you."

Deal, said Robert as we looked back at the toe sucking.

"Does it drive you crazy seeing another guy playing with her feet?, he asked.

It makes me both jealous and the horniest I have ever been, I told him. So fucking hot.

26, 27, 28, 29... annnnnnnnnnnnd 30!, everyone shouted.

Michelle tried to pull her little foot back but Ed kept hold of it and was sucking her little toes in and out of his mouth even though time was up. Everyone was laughing.

"I am just kidding," he said, handing her back the sopping wet foot.

As Michelle was about to put her shoe back on, Ed said, "Oh Michelle you might need this. He stuck out his tongue and handed her the toe ring he had sucked off her second toe.

It was tantalizing. I replayed this event every single day alone in the bathroom, and also while we had sex on Wednesday.

So here Robert and I were arriving at Michelle's friend's house, scene of the baby shower. I texted her that we were waiting in the driveway in the brand new Prius we had just purchased a month ago. Robert is a good sized guy, nearly six feet tall and I am almost 6'2". So we were almost shoulder to shoulder in the economy vehicle.

We were chatting about the basketball game on TV tonight. It was a late game, being in LA, and us two time-zones over. Robert was from the west coast, but recently moved for the job opportunity. He was single but his foot fetish made it difficult to find just the right girl, he said.

I know how you feel, man, I said. If you find the right girl, her feet aren't right. If you find nice feet, you may not like the girl or maybe she's kind of homely but with nice feet. It's hard to match. I feel maybe 5-10% of women have do-able feet that you want to look at all the time and be with for the rest of your life.

"I don't think I will ever find a woman I like with feet as pretty as Michelle's," he said.

What can I tell you, I got lucky I told him and I meant that.

I could see Michelle in the rearview mirror, coming down the driveway in her pink summer dress and white flip flops. She was wobbly. The girls had been drinking all afternoon and it was now 6:30. She opened the back door of the car and immediately scolded me for having tools all over the floor in the back.

"I have nowhere to be," she said. "That's why told you to put them in the garage, honey."

Could you put some of the tools on the seat?, I asked.

"There's too many," she replied. "Forget it," she said and sat in the middle sliding her feet down the center console of the little vehicle.

"Sorry Robert, I have nowhere for my feet to be thanks to Phil"

"Oh, no problem at all," Robert said. "We'll take good care of "the girls" up here."

Looking at her in the rearview, I noticed an inquisitive look on her face after Robert's comment. Then a nod and a smile.

Now your narrator told you there was already little room in the front for Robert and I, and now we had these wonderful little visitors joining us. Both of us were right beside her feet, me with her left foot and Robert with the right. I put the car in drive and away we went, my plan working to perfection.

"I like your flip flops," Robert said. "And you keep your feet in nice shape. I know. I am trained as a reflexologist so I have seen many bad feet in my day."

"You must be kidding," Michelle said. "Isn't that weird, honey? Phil just booked me in for an appointment with a reflexologist as a birthday present in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can get a free treatment from Robert, instead?... hint, hint."

Whaddaya say Robert?, I asked and nudged him.

"I would love to, and I won't even charge you because your feet are so pretty," Robert answered.

"Wow two compliments about my feet in the past week, huh Phil? Not bad," she said.

In actuality I give her compliments about her perfect feet all the time, but she knows to hide my foot fetish in front of others and had absolutely no idea Robert loved feet too... in particular hers... or about our bet.

As we took off, on our way to the house, I noticed the gas gauge was getting low. I also noticed that Robert had inched his left hand right beside my wife's right foot. Me, I reached down and began pulling her flip flop off her left foot closest to me.

"Cut it out Philly, and keep your eyes on the road," she complained, still a bit ticked off about the mess on the floor in the backseat. She crossed her feet at the ankle, both now dangling off the centre console.

"Sorry guys, wake me up when we get there. I have to close my eyes."

Did my baby have a little too much to drink?, I asked.

"Try way too musssh," she slurred, and placed her purse against the back seat door behind me, shifting sideways, all curled up for a nap. In the front, her pretty feet also curled up on top of one another, soles of her feet and flip flops invading Robert's space ever so slightly.

When I looked over at Robert, he mouthed, "dream come true."

Turning left, I pulled into a gas station. I jarred the vehicle just enough that her feet slid further toward Robert. "This won't take long Robert," I said and got out to the self serve.

As I pumped the gas, I could see Robert's hands through the window lightly groping the soles of Michelle's flip flops. His fingers roamed all around the rubber soles and I watched him peak over to get a good long look at Michelle's beautiful toes, so pretty in hot pink from yesterday's pedicure. I could see Robert's left hand flicking gently against the boner in his pants, while his right hand got ever so close to touching Michelle's toes. I was going crazy with lust at the pump, watching another guy playing with my wife's feet once again.

He leaned way in now, taking in the aroma of her feet. Michelle, adjusted her feet slightly causing the top flip flop to jar loose. Robert took great interest in her bare naked sole and he could now clearly see her soft pink flesh between the rubber sole of the flip flop. He glanced to see if I was looking, but I turned away toward the pump just in time. That's when he gently grabbed the heel of the loosened flip flop and slid it loose until it fell completely from her dainty foot and into his hand. He began inhaling the smell of her foot from the flip flop and caressing her soles just as I finished up at the pump, hard as I could be.

As me and my boner opened the door to get back in, Robert dropped the flip flop he was smelling. Robert set her size 6 flip flop between his legs and gently, playfully, stoked Michelle's sole as if he was tickling her but slowly so as not to wake her. As I watched, I was getting very hard once again. I reached down to my crotch and began rubbing myself as Robert looked in the back to see if Michelle was moving as he began fondling her bare naked sole.

"So tiny, so soft," he whispered.

I was having a hard time getting the Prius home because I was so distracted, and when he started cupping her toes with his hand - that was almost too much for me. Luckily we arrived at the house just as he was slowly and gently gliding his thumb across her tiny round under-toes.

Hate to tell you but we're here, I whispered to Robert. He took his hand off Michelle's foot as she began to stir in the back seat.

"We're home," I exclaimed, to awaken the woman with the perfect feet.

"Oh, you'll need this my lady," Robert said as Michelle started sitting up. "It fell off your lovely foot during the trip. May I?"

With Michelle sitting up, he presented her foot the flip flop. As she pointed her perfect pink toes, he slid the little slipper back onto her right foot just like the prince in Cinderella.

The strap between her big toe and second toe had to jiggle into place.

"There!," he said.

"Thank you Robert. See Phil, your friend is a gentleman," she said while sliding out of the vehicle. "Robert, you are just like Prince Charming."

And you are Cinderella, he replied.

"Do you shink Princharine had a foot fetish in the fairy tale," Michelle asked, slurring her words again? "I mean, I mean," she stumbled, "the topic of the story has a lot to do with her tiny feet?"

"Definitely," Robert said as we walked to the door.

Once inside the house, I was quick to get to the kitchen and find a bottle of Sherry from Spain. Michelle had mentioned it was one of her favorites and at 20 percent alcohol I knew it was just right for this occasion. I poured her a large glass while Robert was shown to the bathroom and Michelle went to our bedroom to change.

"Wow!," I said as out she came in her bathing suit which looked absolutely fantastic on her with its shapely cut and dark and red flowers. "Thank you daaaaaling," she said as I handed her the drink.

"I am heading to the hot tub. Come join me."

When Robert came out of the bathroom, I told him our adventure was about to take an unexpected turn. Wait right here and grab a beer out of the fridge, I told him. As I went up to our bedroom, I peeked out the window down to where Michelle had taken the cover off the hot tub. She pointed her toes and dipped her right foot into the water testing for heat, and then in she went.

My hard-on was raging now, thinking of Robert being in the hot tub with my wife and her perfect little feet. I found a couple of swim suits, changed into one and brought the other back downstairs.

Robert, my friend, I said. Michelle is out in the hot tub with a big glass of sherry. She is already plastered and she wants us to join her. I am thinking you might be able to have some fun with her feet and we will be able to consummate our bet.

Robert rubbed his hands together and headed back to the bathroom to change into the trunks I brought him. When he was ready we headed to the backyard where Michelle had already finished her glass of wine.

I'll get you another, I said, taking her glass back to the kitchen and filling it back up to the top. When I went outside again, Robert had already waded into the hot tub across from Michelle. I entered too, and sat next to our guest as bubbles devoured our bodies and warmth swam over us.

"Thanks for zaa drink, Baby," Michelle slurred, taking her first sip from the newly filled goblet. "Ya playing footsie with me already Philly?," she laughed.

Huh, what? Oh, yes dear your pretty feet are so soft, I said, knowing full-well I wasn't the person playing footsie with her. Robert had not missed a chance to touch her feet beneath the foaming, bubbling water, pretending it was me once I got into the tub.

Michelle pulled her feet from under Robert's and leaned against the back of the hot tub, both arms out of the water. She stretched out her legs between the two horny men, and began lightly kicking the water and playfully splashing us both in the face. Mostly her feet were under the current but each kick her pointing toes could be seen, if not just for a split second. We were both starring at those pink little toes when they made an appearance.

She took another drink of wine, almost finishing the glass again and I knew she was almost completely drunk at this point. It was pretty unusual for Michelle to drink so much, but every once and a while she lets loose.

You're splashing us in the face with your feet, honey!, I told her. Our guest is getting his hair all wet. Robert had jet black hair, and when it got wet he looked a bit like Superman.

I grabbed the foot closest to me to stop her from splashing, and taking the cue from me, Robert gladly held her other foot. She fought us at first but then relented, however I kept holding onto one foot and Robert the other. She relaxed her feet on both of our knees as we chatted about work, and Ed leaving, and the toe sucking competition. Both of us were getting horny I am sure reliving the evening.

"Zat part of your reflex..iggy," Michelle stumbled over her words. Apparently Robert was stroking her foot on his knee with both hands. "Oh, yes," Robert said, "but I can give you a full treatment inside if you pull out the massage table."

I'll do that dear, I said and handed Robert her other foot under the water. I moved over next to Michelle and set her glass down because she was spilling the little bit remaining into the hot tub.

She had had enough.

Michelle's eyes were closing as I could tell Robert was still rubbing her feet under water. He brought her soles up out of the water and inspected every inch close up.

"Do you have any foot pain?," Robert asked.

"Never, my dear. The only pain I have with my feet is the number of guys who have played with them over the years," she said. "That's a pain!"

Now now, honey, Robert doesn't want to hear your problems because of your curse.

"What curse?," he asked.

"The goddam curse of haaaavin cute feet, of course," Michelle said. "Oh, Robert you have no idea."

"Baby lezzgo inside now," Michelle mumbled, not even realizing that I was sitting right next to her and Robert was enjoying the perfection of her soles. I motioned at Robert, and he gave me the one minute signal and started buried his handsome face into her soles and rubbed his one day beard against her sensitive feet.

"Cut it oooot Philly, that tickles," Michelle said unsure of what was even going on.

While Robert was tickling her soles, I got out of the hot tub with my giant boner and set the massage table up in the living room. Because Michelle is only 5'4" I reclined the foot of the table down and pushed it against the sofa. I had measured the distance before, so I knew this would work out just fine.

Back to the hot tub I went, Michelle still half passed out, Robert having placed the sole of one foot against his crotch while still enjoying the sole of the other foot with his face.

I waved him over.

We both grabbed an arm and helped Michelle out of the tub. I gave her a towel and a terry cloth robe which I helped her on with. When we got into the living room I showed her to the massage table.

Robert is going to give you that reflexology treatment you wanted now, baby, I told her. Just lie down on the table and push your face through the padded headrest, which she couldn't wait to do.

"Good I am so tired," she said laying on her stomach. She noticed the back of the table was reclined, so stretched her legs out and set her feet on the front of the sofa as I had planned. Within a few seconds she was fast asleep.

There you go, my friend, I said gesturing towards her feet. I presume this will make us even on the bet.

12