He Enjoys My Wife's Feet to Pay Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes more than fair," Robert said making his way to the sofa where he straddled Michelle's feet. The TV was to the right and I sat in the recliner to his left so I was able to both watch the basketball game which was now on, and also enjoy Robert playing with Michelle's feet.

Robert took his place between Michelle's soles, his legs apart and her feet adorning the seat between his legs and directly in front of his manhood. He raised her right foot up and wiggled himself down a little until her toes were under his balls. Michelle didn't move so he started massaging her heel and then her instep. I could tell that he loved the arch of her foot and I was getting harder and harder watching him.

What's the score? I asked. Robert couldn't even speak but his Lakers were winning and he would glance at the game when he needed a break from almost erupting. This pleasure needed savouring.

I went into the kitchen to make some nachos, and needing a break from the action too. But when I had them in the microwave, I glanced around the corner to see Robert had closed his legs together and Michelle's soles were sitting on top of his lap like dinner. He watched the game rubbing her feet and tracing the wrinkles of her soles with his large fingers, lovingly.

I began rubbing my dick through my pants as he did this, getting to nearly explosion status and then laying off.

I took a few nachos and put them on a plate for myself, and took the other plate and set it beside Robert. I reached down and touched Michelle's hair on the way by and she readjusted herself a bit and lifted herself up to see what was going on.

"Oh, thanks for the foot massage Robert," she muttered. "So kind of you." With that, she put her head back down and fell back asleep.

"No, so kind of you," Robert whispered, with a sneaky smile in the corner of his mouth.

He began nibbling on the nachos, and then lifted Michelle's left foot up and placed a chip between her big toe and ring toe. Because her toes are so perfectly formed, the chip stayed in place without her having to squeeze her toes together. That wasn't going to happen anyway, because she was clearly into some major REMs.

Robert stuck his tongue out and began moving in on the nacho chip. He took a bite and pulled the chip from between her toes. The chip broke, partly falling to his lap and partly on his tongue. He picked up the chip from his lap and popped it in his mouth. I could see there were some tiny pieces still between Michelle's toes and Robert stuck his tongue between her little toes and give it a good old fashioned licking. He wanted to lick up every bit of salt from between her toes back into his mouth - and he did just that.

The licking was ticklish though, and Michelle started to roll over and pull her feet back. She looked back at what was going on with her feet. Robert pretended to be rubbing them and applying pressure to her toes, which Michelle seemed fine with and laid back down again.

Michelle placed both feet back on Robert's lap and he began pressing her toes into his crotch and sliding his hands along the crevasse of her arches. Watching the bulge of his hard dick with my wife's toes on top, I began rubbing my penis from outside my pants until I came. I tried not to make much noise so Robert couldn't hear my pulsating grunts above the basketball game. But he suspected something and looked over at me smiling.

Robert then lifted both of Michelle's feet up, bending her legs at the knees. Her toes were pointed right at him and he leaned in for a kiss. As he began kissing each of her little toes I was unexplainably getting hard all over again although I just came.

As he kissed an under-toe, he would lick the little nail. Kiss the toe tip, lick the nail. Kiss the round tip and then lick the toenail. He was fixated on each toe, now sucking one after another into his longing mouth on one foot, while placing the other on top of his cock which was now poking up over the top of his pants. Impressive.

He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. Burying his face into Michelle's sole he slipped the toes of her other foot between the flap of his underwear. "Watch this, Phil," Robert nodded towards me. He gently snuck all five of Michelle's toes into his mouth, and held it there between his lips and teeth while he began ticking her sole. As he tickled, gently at first, Michelle squirmed a little and Robert had to follow her movements to keep her foot between his lips. Meanwhile, every time he tickled her foot, she would move the foot now in his underwear and against his cock. When she did, Robert gyrated in ecstasy.

He tickled between her wrinkles lightly, she wiggled her toes and the unexpected amount of movement against Robert's manhood was a living fantasy. Every time she moved her toes in his shorts he would roll his eyes back or closed them and begin lovingly kissing her toes. Finally he could last no longer, and either could I. I came again in my pants watching Robert caressing, licking, sucking, kissing and tickling my wife's foot while she gave him an unwilling footjob every time he tickled the sole with her toes in his mouth.

Robert literally fell over on his side as he jerked and gyrated while cumming against my wife's foot. Michelle was starting to come to a little at this point so he quickly zipped up and went to the washroom.

Did you enjoy your reflexology, Baby?, I asked her. She was very groggy.

"Yes, I think so, at least. I was asleep so I am not sure. I gotta go to bed."

Okay baby, next time Robert is over maybe he can give you another reflexology treatment.

"Has he gone?," she asked.

No he's just going to the bathroom before he takes off.

"Okay, well say bye to him. Tell him, I am sorry I got so drunk, and we'll visit more next time."

Will do, honey. Night, night.

12