He Gets What He Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shrugged it off as men always do when you praise or compliment them, but this time I wasn't gonna let him. I grabbed him by his shirt, pulled him down and gave him a soft sensual kiss on the lips and said "Jake Reynolds you are gonna get what you deserve." With that I closed the door and went to check on Mel. She was curled up around the toilet, moaning softly.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so" she replied

"What about your knee?"

"It's fine, it isn't really hurt I was just afraid and didn't want to be left alone. Jake was awesome...again."

"Yes he was" I said " and he does deserve a reward"

Mel smiled and said "Told ya"

"Yeah we'll talk in the morning. You wanna stay here or must I help you to bed?"

"Nah I'll stay here for now"

"Ok, see you tomorrow"

"hmmm"

Chapter three

The following morning I woke up my body aching everywhere. It was almost as if the release I was building up and then never set free were weighing down my muscles. I felt my hand lying on my stomach and couldn't help myself. I slipped it under the waist band of my sweat pants pushed my fingers down and stroked my pussy lips. My body immediately responded, the heaviness in my muscles went running through my nerves straight to my pussy and I felt it gush with wetness. I wanted to finish what I started last night, but I also knew that keeping myself on edge like this was going to make this whole experience even better. I rolled out of bed determined to put my plan into action and went to go see if Melanie survived the night. I was surprised to find her busy in the kitchen making breakfast and dancing to the radio.

"How are you up let alone dancing around the kitchen after last night?" I asked her. "I thought I was gonna have to pry you loose from around the toilet this morning"

"Hey sis" she gushed at me. 'What can I say I have a fast metabolism. After a night drinking I just wake up hungry, no hangovers ever. It's awesome! Have a seat I'm making French toast".

I sat down and watched her finish. Everyone is supposed to love their siblings and I guess most do, but liking your siblings doesn't always happen. I was lucky with Melanie, she literally rocks and I love her cause I want to and not cause I have to. I don't personally like punk and rock music and I would definitely never fit in, in that life style but it fit Mel like a glove. Her up beat personality and bubbly nature had her hopping about from an early age, doing it to a certain tune and style just made sense and after turning 18 she exploded into a little sex doll. Her look was sexy as hell and those piercings should drive any guy wild. Jake's character must be made of oak to not have given in to my sister last night. That was the one problem I was gonna have with this plan of mine, Jake's character. If I was to do what I wanted to do to him, no NEEDED to do to him, I was going to have to get around that.

Mel served up my plate and I ate hungrily, we were almost done when I decided to bring up last night. "So how much do you remember about last night?"

"The details are a bit hazy" Mel replied "but I remember most of it" I know Jake saved me and brought me home and somewhere along the lines I was puking up a whole bottle of tequila, why?"

"Do you remember how you wanted to show your appreciation to Jake?" I asked

"Appreciation?" she asked with a quizzical look crossing her face. "What are you talking about? Did I want to kiss him or something?"

Smiling I replied " No you just offered to give him a blowjob while driving you home."

"I did WHAT!!??"

"Yeah he said he almost had to physically restrain you"

"Damn" Melanie said with a stunned look on her face. " Can't believe I did that"

" Neither can I, you were going on about how good you were at it and that he deserved it for rescuing you. You were pretty adamant."

Mel suddenly broke out in a smile "I do remember that now, he nearly crashed the car into the sidewalk when I scooted closer to him and told him what I wanted to do. Would have loved to have done it though, Jake Reynolds has been my fantasy fuck since the day I got busted with pot." She shifted her gaze to me and with that smile still on her lips she said "You know sis, you are really missing out on life experience when it comes to giving a blowjob, men become putty in your hands..er.. mouth when you blow them. They might be the stronger gender, but if you have that dick in your mouth you have all the power. Girl on girl stuff you stay on an equal playing field it doesn't have the same rush effect."

I don't know whether it was because I was still horny or because I was imagining Melanie giving Jake a blowjob, but I was turned on and I had to squirm around on my seat to release the pressure building up between my legs. Melanie noticed the movement and I could see that smile of hers grow bigger.

"Kelly Hastings, is the fact that your sister is talking about blowing Jake Reynolds making you squirm in your seat?"

When my only response to that was the flush rising in my cheeks her grin completely split her face and she milked it for all it was worth. " Oh my God, you are hot for Jake! You can't stop thinking of blowing that cock can you?"

Well this was going on long enough I thought, let's see if I can shock her a bit. "Actually you are completely right and I am going to make it happen. But not only will I be doing it so will you. We sister dearest are gonna give that man what he deserves and what he deserves is the fantasy blowjob of a life time. You up for it?"

Melanie wasn't shocked though, she just sat there staring at me with that beautiful smile still plastered all over her face. Finally she gave me an answer and she gave the one I wanted to hear. "Fuck me. I'm in!"

Chapter four

Well the first part of the plan was to get Jake back here again and to decide when we were going to do this thing. It had to be soon though, cause I was climbing the walls with desire and I wasn't going to be able to restrain myself. I couldn't believe that a man was having this effect on me. All I could think of was going down on him and watching Mel do the same. We had gone through my plan after breakfast and Mel had gone to put the first phase into motion, charming Jake's cell number out of one of his colleagues down at the station. Cops are quite strict on giving out the cell phone numbers of their members, but I had faith in Melanie. They way she looked running out of here she would be causing accidents just walking down the road. My part was to get to the adult store because I had finally figured out how to take Jake's character out of the equation.

I got back home at around noon and Mel was waiting for me in the kitchen. "Nothing simpler" she said as she slapped down a piece of paper with Jake's telephone number.

"Simple hmmm? As short as that skirt is you're wearing I'm surprised you didn't walk out with more than just Jake's number." I quipped

Mel smiled at me and replied. "Who says I didn't?"

I dropped my bag on the table and it made a satisfying clank as it hit the surface. "Oh this is gonna be so awesome" Mel breathed while looking at the bag. I could see her eyes half glazed over as those mental pictures that I've been having all day started running through her mind. Fuck it, I told myself I'm phoning Jake right now. Punching in the numbers I put the phone on speaker so Mel could also listen to the conversation.

"Reynolds" Jake answered

"Hey Jake, its Kelly" I was sounding way more calm than I felt.

"Kelly!? How'd you get my number?"

"Oh I have ways. Listen, how is your work schedule looking like? I told you last night I'm gonna ensure you get the thanks you deserve and it's going to start with Melanie and me making you dinner. Can you fit us in tonight?

"Um, Kelly this is really not necessary I was jus...."

"Jake, that's not going to work. We are doing this, you must just tell me when."

"I have no say in this?" I could hear the laughter in his voice.

"None" I said with a smile

"Ok, but I can't tonight how about tomorrow night. But you'll have to excuse the fact that I'll be in uniform, I'll swing by after work. 19:00?"

"Perfect, we'll be waiting."

I switched off the phone and shared a grin with my sister. "He has absolutely no clue does he?"

"huh-uh" she replied beaming that smile at me.

Now that the hard part was over I could concentrate on the easy stuff. I went to the store to do some groceries while Mel did some spring cleaning. I brought home some take out and we were joking and giggling all through dinner. The irony that Jake was coming in uniform was just priceless. In the back of my mind I started to wonder if I would be able to do this, but I over ruled that thought fairly easily. I have Jake to thank for this awesome girl I share a life with. He's cared for and looked after her when our parents couldn't and he hasn't gotten anything in return. I was going to do this and I was going to like doing it to.

Later that evening, I found myself sitting on the bed with my laptop in front of me. I was thinking that since I've never given a blowjob before I should at least read up on how and watch the pros do it. So there I was watching clip after clip and thinking more and more about Jake. I was sure my panties were soaked through and I was even hornier than before if that were possible. I knew I wasn't going to be able to deepthroat Jake like I'd seen in most of the clips, but I was sure as hell gonna do my best. As I went to sleep I couldn't believe how excited I was to do something I had never even considered till yesterday.

Chapter 5

"Jeez ladies how many is that now, 5? Jake asked. "I don't really drink all that much and you are making these very strong. If you don't watch out, Melanie is going to be carrying me home tonight"

"Oh stop complaining" Melanie told him while she finished topping up his drink. "You are off duty and we are having a thank you party. As the guest of honour you must just sit back and enjoy it."

And enjoying it he was. He was constantly checking out the both of us when he thought we weren't looking. Who could blame the guy? Melanie and I had taken almost the whole day making ourselves presentable. I had never put so much effort in for anyone. Our hair and make-up were perfect. I was wearing a skin tight black dress coming down to mid thigh and the dress was cut really low showing a lot of cleavage. Melanie took it a step further wearing a skirt which barely covered the essentials and a cut off shirt showing her midriff. If that wasn't enough the bands of her g-string was showing prominently above her skirt. Something that I've always found sexy as hell and didn't even want to know what that did to a guy.

Jake was definitely building a buzz. It was actually his 6th long island ice tea and we've been almost force feeding him shots since he got here. We had started drinking before he arrived so we could have an excuse of forcing him to catch up. We however were drinking light in comparison to the stuff Melanie had been fixing him. This plan was coming together great, the spicy tacos I made for dinner encouraged even more drinking and pretty soon we had Jake exactly where we wanted him. This was the first time I saw Jake while he was not on duty and I liked him like this. He was making jokes, playing around and genuinely fun to be with. I couldn't be happier, it all just once again confirmed he deserved what he was going to get. I looked over at Mel and when I caught her eye I gave her a wink telling her it's time. She turned away from Jake in order to mouth the word "finally" and I knew exactly what she meant.

"Allright Jake it's time for your present." I told him as Melanie got up to go fetch the bag I brought home yesterday.

"Oh come on, you didn't have to do that. Really it's not necessary."

"Yes it is Jake, now stay seated in the middle of the couch, close your eyes and keep your arms out to the side. We want to surprise you." And boy are you gonna be surprised.

"Out to the side?" He asked. "Is it that big?"

"Yip" I replied, struggling to keep a straight face. "Now do as you're told"

"Ok, ok" He said as he stretched out his arms on the backrest of the couch and closed his eyes.

Oh god that's perfect I almost said out loud. The alcohol had been the lubricant to get him to this point. From what I knew of Jake I was sure he would never have just given in to what we were about to do and his character would have stopped him as well no matter how drunk he got. That's why I had to go to the adult store. I had remembered that a nice inch thick iron bar ran along the back of the couch and the two handcuffs I bought was going to ensure that Jake didn't get in the way of his own fun. I quietly moved in behind the couch and Melanie arrived handing the one cuff to me and took the other in hand. I winked at her again and as one we each grabbed an arm slapped the cuffs on his wrists and fixed them to the bar.

"What the..." Jake's eyes snapped open. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked as we came to stand in front of him.

"Nothing much" I said. "You're under house arrest is all. And you remember how Mel wanted to show you her appreciation when you brought her home? Well now she's going to" I told him "...and so am I" I added in a whisper.

Jake's eyes lit up as the realisation of what I just said dawned on him "Kelly, wait you guys can't do this. I ...I..." Jake's eyes had turned to Melanie and the reason he was stammering was because Mel had just taken off her shirt. Her black bra was almost see-through and Jake was staring straight at the most wonderful pair of breasts.

"Do you like them Jake?" Mel asked him, bringing her hands up to cup them and push them together.

Jake just stared. He looked completely pole-axed. I swear a bomb could have gone off, but I don't think he would have been able to react.

"Hmmm his not answering" Melanie said to me. "Maybe he's an ass man" and with that Melanie brought her hands down to her skirt lowered it past her hips and shimmied out of it. She turned around and arched her back, pushing her ass out in his direction. Looking over her shoulder and in a soft sultry voice she asked "Better?"

Mel was enjoying this and I couldn't help, but smile. Jake was still sitting there staring and I didn't blame him. My sister's firm 18 year old body clad in the flimsiest pieces of material was a sight to marvel at. If she wasn't my sister I would have been drooling right alongside him. My body wouldn't let me just stand and watch though. It wanted action and it prompted me to move right in front of Jake and I reached out with both hands to turn his head to me so he can look me in the eye. In that moment I wanted him to understand exactly what was going to happen to him.

"Jake" I said softly, savouring his name on my lips.

"Kelly please, you have to stop. Why are you doing this?"

"We are doing this, because you deserve it. We are doing this because it's the biggest gift I can give you. I've never done anything with a man. I want you to think about that for a sec.....you are about to have a lesbian suck your cock, Jake." I pause to let what I just said register. "That is how far I will go to make you understand that you are the rarest of men and I wish you would just surrender to it."

Taking a step back, so I'd be in full view, I reach down to the hem of my dress and slowly start pulling it up. I keep watching Jake as his eyes follows the ascent of my dress. It is simply the sexiest experience I've ever had. Unlike Mel I wasn't wearing anything underneath and I loved the expression on his face when he saw my pussy come into view. His eyes remained there for a while and he unconsciously licked his lips whether because they were dry or because he was imagining tasting me I did not care, but I hoped it was the latter. The ascent of my dress continued and I bared my breasts to him. His eyes snapped up from my pussy to my breasts and the way he was staring made my pussy start to ache with want. My dress dropped to the floor and there I stood every bit as sexy as my sister. His eyes devouring me.

With my distraction Mel had moved to her knees on the couch next to him, reached out and started loosening his belt. The movement brought him back to what was happening and he pleaded "Please Kelly, Mel, don't! I can't do this." All the while, trying to squirm away from Mel's touch.

I quickly moved forward, placed a knee on each of his thighs and straddled him, once again cupping his head in my hands forcing him to look me in the eyes. "Jake, I know, I know you can't do this, I know you never would cheat on anyone. That, Jake, is why we are doing this TOO you."

With that I slide down his body my hands trailing down his chest and get on my knees between his legs. I don't want to break the spell his under and keep looking into his eyes. My hands slide to his waist where I finish unbuckling his belt. I pop the button at the top of his pants and slowly slide his zipper down. Melanie mean while starts unbuttoning his shirt, which makes him look at her. Finally free from his gaze it allows me to look at his erection tenting up the front of his pants. I gently trace my fingers down its length and I hear him groan in pleasure. His eyes are rolled back into his head and I know the last of his resistance is crumbling. I tuck at his pants once and he lifts his hips allowing me to tuck it free and slide it down his legs. The only thing between me and his rock hard cock is a pair of white CK briefs. As I'm about to take them off I hear Melanie moan and looking up I see that she had discarded her bra and Jake was busy taking her right breast into his mouth. As sexy as that sight was I returned my attention to what I was doing. With my left hand I lift up the waistband of the briefs and pull it down while my right reaches in and takes out Jakes impressive cock. There was only one thing I was thinking as I knelt there staring and that was "beautiful". It was big enough that had I put both my hands on his shaft a good deal of his cock would still be left visible. I gently start stroking it and struggle to push down his briefs with my other hand. I finally manage to slide his briefs off and I lean back again to take Jake in, in all his glory. Above me I hear Melanie breath the word "fuck" as she notices his dick for the first time. I look up and see her staring at it for a second and then she pulls Jake from where he was licking her nipple and nodding in my direction, she instructs Jake to "Watch".

His eyes fall on me and taking this as my que I lean forward and slowly start licking his cock from the base up to the head. I do it again and again, but instead of lifting my tongue from his cock after the third time I engulf his head with my mouth.

The feeling of having my mouth around his cock is so alien, so foreign, so.....sexy. I hear him groan as I start sliding my lips slowly down. Never in my life had I expected how great a cock would feel in my hands and mouth, it's so hard and solid and yet soft and silky at the same time. I close my eyes and start giving in to the moment as I move my head back almost releasing the tip and then sliding back down on his cock again. On my first few sucks I can only take about two inches of his length inside of me, but I'm determined to get more. I start getting into a slow rhythm, with every time I slide down trying to take him a little deeper. The past few days of being in a constant state of lust is catching up with me and I feel the wetness from my pussy start sliding down the inside of my right leg. Keeping my right hand stroking him while I suck him, my left hand moves to my pussy and I am so wet I can easily insert two of my fingers. The feeling is electric and I moan with his cock deep in my mouth. I hear Jake groan as he feels the vibration and his cock twitches in my mouth.