He Got Me Drunk

Story Info
He is one in a million look after him.
5.7k words
3.28
44.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got me drunk.

By loveofmyLife75

My three best mates had found fabulous girls and spent all their free time with them. All to be married within the month. Through one of my friends, He must have been feeling sorry for me. He was able to get me an invitation to a birthday party near his home. I was still looking for my ideal girl. I was thinking of settling down for the rest of my life. I am 22, tall, good looking and not very experienced with girls. I never seem to do or say the right thing and always clumsy when near girls.

I was at the birthday party at 7:45 pm. I was standing on the fringes of the party drinking my cold glass of beer. Then the last people who had been invited, arrived. Two tall dam good-looking girls arrived both wandering from room to room. One of the girls caught my eye. I looked at her, and she returned my look. God, what a girl she was fantastic.

All through the night I kept smiling at her and she returned my smile every time our eyes met. I picked up enough courage and asked for a dance. I told her I was not much of a dancer, she told me to follow her.

"My name is David," I said. ... She looked at me, "my name is Jane." For the rest of the night, we danced together. "What about your friend Jane over there," I said. ... "Do not worry about her as she meets a nice chap." ... "They only got eyes for each other," Jane said. ... "May I take you home," I said. ... "Yes," Jane said.

I called for a taxi and we chatted all the way to her home before I left. "Can I see you tomorrow night," I said. ... "yes." Jane said. It dragged and dragged. I was dying to see Jane. Our romance had its ups and downs over the next two years. We broke up after four months then back together in less than a month.

It was a month before the end of our second year when I went down on bended knee. I popped the question. "Will you marry me." ... "Yes," Jane said.

Jane was my height with a 36-inch bust, long black hair and long curvy legs. She was a nurse at the hospital.

After we were, married we had sex nightly and always in one other arms in seconds of seeing each another. 65.2

All this would happen in the first hour or so of coming home. Sweeping Jane off her feet I would carry her to the sofa. Jane would remove my shirt and trousers stripping me down to my ankles. As quickly, I would remove her top and trousers', as she was wearing at the time. So, she would be on the sofa in her bra and knickers and shoes Jane would kick them off. I then removed my shoes and socks stepping out of my pants. leaving me only in my briefs with a hard bulge.

We would sit down and hold each other in a passionate embrace. I would remove her bra and my head straight for those hard erect nipples sucking the left and then the right. Gripping her nipples, with my fingers twisting, and pulling them away from her body. Her nipples I would flick, I loved it when Jane started to out moaning sounds. I would caress her firm tits rolling my hands around both, squeezing, and pulling at her nipples.

"David, let me get my wet knickers off," Jane said. 95.1 ... "I will do that," I said. 100

I would get down on the floor grab hold of her knickers, pulling them of Jane to her knees. Jane would lift both legs, so I could discard them for the rest of the night. Spreading her legs wide enough to get my head between them so I could admire her pussy. Jane always waxed leaving a landing strip of pubic hair. Running my tongue up and down her pussy waiting for her moans to increase in intensity.

Then I would slip my tongue into her sweet pussy thrusting my long tongue in and out. Both my hands on her shaped tits. I grip her nipples between my first finger and thumb twisting and pulling them. Waiting for Jane to hold my head then pulling it onto her wet pussy. I would be sucking her sex juices from her and moans of pleasure coming from her.

That's when I would tell to turn around with her knees on the edge of the seat sofa. Jane spread her legs wide. My dick would slide into her sweet pussy in one long movement. Not in a rush I was pumping at a regular speed. Until I heard the moans of joy coming that was the signal for me to go faster and harder. Jane always came before me and on her second orgasm she tried to cum at the same time as me. After we had finished, we rested and sat on the sofa.

Jane would keep playing with my dick making sure I did not go soft. Jane would mount me facing each other spreading legs and lowering herself onto my dick. Jane would bounce up and down. I would hold her tits and sucked as best I could. From time to time, Jane would throw her head backwards then forwards. She was enjoying the length and width of my dick. Jane would pull my head towards her while she came. I came within seconds after her. Then we would sit on the sofa until we got our breath back. All this would happen in the first hour of coming home.

We then would make our evening meal in the nude Jane would keep an eye on my dick. Waiting for my dick to become hard again as soon as it was hard. Jane would reach over the table parting her legs wide. Within seconds I would be behind her sliding my dick into that pussy. We fucked Jane would scream I would scream of pure pleasure from the both of us. Yes, it was time to eat.

Then we would be back on the three-seater. Picking Jane up naked I then would carry her to our bedroom once in the bedroom. Spreading her legs as far as I could. Licking and sucking my spunk from her with her juices. I licked and sucked her juices from her sweet pussy. Until her moans started becoming faster and faster. Jane lets out a scream from me giving her oral sex.

Jane then would grab hold of my raging dick into her sweet mouth. Her head would be bobbing up and down fast and for good measure grab hold of my balls not too tight. Jane bobs her head, up and down, until I shoot my spunk inside her mouth. She never swallowed my spunk but wiped it off on the bed sheets. An evening of dam good sex for both of us.

When I came home from work exhausted, our daily sex it never dropped off not one little bit.

Married for18 months and our sex life was brilliant in every way.

I was driving home from work late at night. It was that twilight time. A long passionate night of sex was on the cards. I had something different in mind for sex that night. I was ten minutes from home driving within the speed limits. I had an accident and it was not my fault.

I woke up in a hospital bed two days later. I was groggy. Jane was sitting at the side of the bed beside me. I was groggy but able to speak. "Jane what I am doing in the hospital?" I said. I was trying to sit up. "Jane, why are you tied to the bed?" I said. I felt pain all over my body. Then I fell back on the bed.

"You have had a car accident," Jane said. "Jane, what is wrong with me?" Jane did not answer me. The police had said. "The only person who can speak to him was his wife." The hospital staff had sent for the police.

"Sir what can you remember," the officer said. ... "A car hit me from behind". ... "Sir what speed were you doing on that stretch of road," the officer said. ... "Forty miles per hour on that stretch of road," I said. He thanked me. "Who hit me," I said. The officer looked at me and then turned and looked at my wife.

"Sir, we are dealing with the driver and his passenger. "... "Sir, you will find out in due time," the officer said. ... "Sir please get better soon." ... "I am in the hospital with pain all over my body. I want to know why."

I had electrical wires and cables attached to my head, and more wires and tubes all over me the nurse handed me a button. "When the pain gets too much press the button," the nurse said. I was on morphine.

The officer knew some of the extent of my injuries. "Sir, we are dealing with it," the officer said. "Officer what pratt has put me in the hospital." I said. I cried out with pains in my chest and my body was shaking. The nurse pressed the button and I had a shot of morphine. The officer stood there and waited for a while.

"Tell me what happened to him." I looked at Jane and she was shaking her head indicating to the officer for him not to tell me. "Officer will you please tell me," I said. ... "Sir, the man driving the other car hit you in the rear of your car and he pushed you into a brick wall." ... "But that is a good stretch of road."

I was gripping my teeth with the pain. "Officer, can you tell me how the accident happened?" The officer looked at Jane and her head fell next to my shoulder. "Sir, the passenger in the car was sucking the driver's penis." ... "Sir, the driver was having blowjob. He must have ejaculated and that is what caused the accident."

The pain came back. I was gripping my teeth. "Are you telling me I am lying here with pain because the driver was getting a blowjob." ... "Yes Sir, the officer said. ... "Sir it's with us to concentrate on getting well." The officer said. Then he left.

I looked at Jane; Jane was crying then walked my parents and Jane's parents. I passed out when I woke up Jane was still crying.

"Jane, do you know what my injuries are." Her sobbing increased. I called for a nurse. "Please look after my wife." I said. ... "Nurse I want to see a doctor right now." I said.

A doctor walked into the room. "Doctor, what are my injuries? I have pain all over my body." I said. I was gripping my teeth, pressing the morphine button. "Sir can we tell you everything in three or four days when we have finished doing all our tests? "Yes, doctor but why do I have pain in my chest." ... "We have dealt with 12 broken ribs, five of them were pressing into your lungs."

"Since you are awake, we need your permission to carry out whatever we have to do," the Doctor said. ... "Give me the papers I will sign to get rid of all this pain," I said to the Doctor. I turned to Jane. ... "I want our parents here when we get the results." Jane is still sobbing. "I will tell them."

then passed out. I was six days later when I came round from all the operations. I had no idea what was wrong with me. Jane was at my bedside holding my hand and both our parents were in the room. I was groggy. The door opens and a group of specialists as soon as I saw all of them, I knew something was wrong.

Sir, you have a head injury throughout the days you will pass out, in time it will pass. "I asked how long." At least three months may be six months. Your left arm is broken in three places that will be ok in time. Your ribs will be ok in six weeks, the trouble you have breathing will go. Sir you have two shattered legs. We have fitted stainless steel plates in both legs. "I called out; will I walk again?"

"Yes, in about 18 months to two years". he said. ... Sir will get you on your feet as soon as you stop passing out. Sir we do not know how well you are going to walk again. You most likely use a walking frame for the rest of your life. You are tough, young, and most of all still, alive. Jane burst out in tears, my mother, Jane's mother burst out in tears. "we are here for you," my father said. ... "Get better son," Jane's Father said.

I looked at Jane. "I will improve on what they have said to Jane they are wrong, watch me recover." I said. Jane visited me in her break times and was with me nightly during visiting times. I was on the mend in hospital. When Jane was visiting me, I got a hard-on and was dying to have sex with her. There was not a chance in hell. The bedsheets were standing up regular. I masturbated as best I could be thinking Jane was doing it for me.

After the first six months, I began to see a few small changes in Jane. She did not visit me as often in her break times. Then the evening visits she began to leave early. Saying the traffic is much worse these days. I could sense Jane was finding company elsewhere, and it was not female.

For six months I was in bed and at last the passing out had finally stopped. "Time to get some strength back in those legs," The doctors said. In the next six months, I was finding my feet. Jane's visits in the day became less and less. Now the evening visits she was always looking at the dam clock.

Then she started to come dressed ready to go out on the town. I guessed she was seeing someone and was having great sex with him. There I was an invalid and could do nothing. Now if it would have happened before the accident. I would have knocked ten bags of shit out of him or killed him. My future was going to be a cripple. The next three months got even worse when Jane visited, she was always dressed for the kill.

Then one evening visit. "David I am leaving you tonight I have found a man and I love him," Jane said. ... "I cannot live with an invalid for the rest of my life." Jane turned and started to walk out the door. "Jane, please do not leave me I love you so very much." Jane carried on walking towards the door and she did not look back.

I telephoned my parents and they came the following day. I told them what had happened the night before. Jane left me for another man saying she could not live an invalid for the rest of her life. Fifteen months had passed since my accident. I was expecting life as an invalid, and life was moving on. I was moving about on a walking frame. My wife had left me and did not care about one part of our wedding vows in sickness and health. I was still in pain. had another problem now a different type of pain it was of the heart and soul of the loss of the woman I loved so much.

At that moment, a new lease of life was inside me. I wanted to walk like everyone else, and that had become my first goal.

I carried out the hospital exercises they gave me to do. They told me to do them once a day. That was not good enough for me. I did the exercises until I was dead tired. Morning noon and night, my strength started to return to my legs. Walking isometrics, daily again that was not for me, I was on my feet every chance I got. The hospital staff kept telling me off and to take my time.

Six months now had passed and I was walking on my own two feet. But not as good as before the accident. I was still determined to walk with the steel plates inside my legs like I was before the accident. The only help I needed now was from my parents. I telephoned them telling them I would go home mum and dad was in the hospital in minutes. I was going to my mum and dad's house to live as an invalid that was not for me.

Dad had sold all the contents from the house, where Jane and I had lived. All the money was there waiting for me at my parents' house. Another six months passed and I had never seen or spoken to Jane. I was getting stronger than before the accident because of all the exercises I was doing daily.

I was able to return to my old job and my workmates said "Sorry hearing about you two breaking up," they said. ... "We did not break up. Jane, walked out on me because she had found someone else and could not live with an invalid for the rest of her life," I said.

I was in good shape because all I had been doing was concentrating on walking again. I kept up the exercise from the hospital and attended a gym daily. I was getting stronger and stronger. My thoughts turned to Jane. I wanted to find her and the bastard who was screwing her and stole my wife. He was in for trouble one way or another that was becoming another one of my goals.

Two years passed and never a word from Jane. I wanted a divorce. I found a solicitor and told him everything that had happened since the accident. "Could you please tell me where she lives," the solicitor said. ... "Sorry I don't have that information because I do not know," I said to him.

But I told him the hospital she worked at the time of my accident. He picked up the telephone and rang the HR Department to confirm she was still at the hospital. He was informed she had left years ago. That was the same time as she walked out on me. He said he could do nothing without knowing where she was working or living. He advised me to get a private investigator to find her that was going to cost me.

I went back to my parents' house and dad told me to sit down. Then he told me he had put in a claim from the driver for me who caused the accident. It had taken years for a compensation claim to be settled. He handed me a cheque. And I had a pension for life from him. The law was brilliant, I said to myself.

I told my parents I wanted a divorce from Jane but I still loved her. I told my parents that my solicitor could do nothing until he knew where she was working or living. Researching all the general and private hospitals also care homes within 150 miles. There were hundreds of them. Trying to find her was going to be difficult. "Son get on with your life and try to forget her," Mum and Dad said. They were right. I rang my old friends asking them out for a drink or two they all agreed. I started going out again. My life was starting to return.

I was out with one of my old friends. He was footloose and fancy-free. We went to pubs and dance halls. When we were in dance halls, he was always on the dance floor. I was a fly on the wall. When he came off the dance floor, I pointed out two girls sitting at a table. I told him who one I fancied and he liked the other one.

We went over to the table and asked if we sat down and things started to move forward. The girl I liked was Carol, a wee bit shy but we got on fine. I asked her for a date the following night. We dated and I became smitten with her. Carol was as eager as me to meet daily. I told her I had fallen in love with her. Carol had fallen in love with me. I was so happy.

"Carol, I must tell you a few things about me." ... "I already know a few things about you," Carol said. "Carol, please let me tell you." ... "After you have listened to me, you may change your mind about me if you do, I will understand." I told her everything from the date of the accident. When I had finished Carol, grab hold of me giving me such a wonderful kiss.

"We were going to live together, and we are going to have kids," Carol said. That evening Carol said "take me to my mum and dad's home." Carol told her parents what had happened to me. We were going to live together because she loved me so much.

"I have one question for you," Her father said. ... "Will you marry my daughter when you find Jane and get a divorce?" ... "Sir, I guarantee that will happen within days." Then promised that to myself with every bone in my body. He smiled and his wife hugged Carol, then, I got one.

Carol and I lived together for five years in the church's eyes in sin. Carol and I had two lovely children, a boy four, girl three both our parents loved the two kids. I kept on searching for Jane and getting nowhere.

The telephone rang. It was one of my old friends he travelled around. "I have seen Jane in a pub 250 miles away." he said. ... "Are you sure for certain," I said. He was positive and told me the name of the town, the pub's name, and the night he saw her. "It was a rough place, you will have to be careful," he said.

I went round to my solicitor and told him. I may have found her. May I have the papers for her to sign for a divorce he gave them to me? I now had to find her. I hired a bodyguard because there was no way I could manage tough, rough people. I spoke with Carol and told her where I was going with the bodyguard to find Jane and did not know how long it would take. "As soon as I found Jane and asked her to sign the divorce papers; I would be back within hours," I said.

I found the pub and on the second night Jane was sitting there surrounded by four men. You did not have to be a Philadelphia lawyer to know what they wanted. I walked over to Jane and she looked at me "what in god's name do you want I left you years ago," she said. With a surprised look on her face. "Jane, can we talk in private for about 30 minutes please?" ... "I have come a long way to see you."

12