He Got Me Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men said to Jane. "Do you want us to kick this jerk's arse for you." Jane looked at me still with the surprised look on her face. "You are walking well and look so fit." Jane turned to the four men "leave us alone." I thanked Jane and explained things about Carol and myself but about the two kids born out of wedlock.

It was not right on them because they had done nothing wrong. I asked her to sign the papers Jane must have taken pity on me and she signed. We spoke about me getting over the accident. The doctors told Jane I would never recover, which is why she left me and for another man.

I was going to be an invalid for the rest of my life. Jane was shocked at seeing how good I was walking and looking so fit. I asked about the man she left me for Jane told me he left her after two years and has never seen him again. "I asked for his name," ... Jane said. ... "John Johnson, a travelling salesperson for a medical company near where we lived."

One of the four men came back. "Jane finished with this jerk." he said to Jane. "Thank you for signing the papers," I said. ... "Are you still living in the same town," Jane said. ... "Yes, around the corner from where we used to live." I turned and started to leave. I turned around and she was still as good looking as the day she walked out on me. Jane smiled and a quick wave. The four men sat next to Jane all getting as close as possible to her getting ready for a night of sex with one or more of them.

We went home the following morning and straight to the solicitor office and gave him the papers. I asked one question how long before I get my divorce, he replied not long. I went home and told Carol the news. At last, the divorce came through. I telephone Carol's parents telling them we are getting married in two days. It was a small wedding but it had become the happiest day of our lives. I made Carol an honest woman for the rest of her life. Carol's father shook my hand. "Thank you I could not have asked for a better son in law." He held me tight, his wife hugged me and kissed me telling you one of the best.

I had that goal left that was John Johnson. I found out that he was still working for the same company in the town to my surprise. I found out where he lived and watched him for a few weeks. I went out one night with a lump of wood and waited for him outside his house.

I hit him on the head, knocking him down to the ground. I hit him with the lump of wood. I do not know how many broken ribs I left him with one broken arm. I kicked him in the balls six times and for good measure. "That for fucking my wife and stealing her from me." I rang the doorbell and his wife came to the door. "Theirs your cheating bastard husband rings for an ambulance," I said. I then left.

Twelve years passed, the kids now 14 and 15 and our lives were great. It was a Saturday the weather was fine. I was in the back garden and knocked at the front door. Carol answered that a woman was standing there asking for me. Carol called for me, standing there was Jane. I asked her into the house. We all sat down.

"Jane, why have you called," I said. She did not too well? "David, I wanted to tell you I was a fool for leaving you. I should not have listened to the doctors I knew better than any of them." When I left you for John Johnson, he had persuaded me to leave you that night for good." ... "He poisoned me against you." ... "Within 20 months he had changed, I was there for his sexual pleasure fucking me at any time." ... "All he wanted was to fuck me there was no love."

David, "I must tell you this, "... "Carol you may not want to listen to me," Jane said. ... "One night he started to pass me around to his friends on different nights." All his friends had fucked me by themselves several times. Then one Friday night they all turned up at seven o'clock his four friends turned up. Two were carrying small bags and they put them down behind the sofa.

John "we have come to watch the match with you and Jane," one of them said." ... "GREAT," John said. John poured out drinks for all of us. He always poured out half a glass. My glass was the same as theirs. We all were drinking and watching the match. The five of them had taken in turn to refill the drinks. During the match we must have five refills up to half time.

John uncovered the food on the coffee table and the topic was all about how our side was playing. John poured out more drinks and the second half started. Again, the five of them had taken in turn to refill the drinks. This time my drink tasted a little stronger. I liked my drinks strong. I was getting tipsy and that was what they wanted.

I stood, I must have given them a wiggle or two and I bent over to each of them in turn showing them a bit of my tits. "The five of you love sucking my tits don't you," I said. ... I wish I had never said it. I picked up my drink and I emptied my glass. I was drunk. John said right lads the plan goes ahead now.

I stumbled and two of John's mates caught me. Within seconds the other two mates of his had hold of me. Two had a leg each the other two my arms they carried me to the bedroom. John picked up the two small bags and followed. The four of them put me on the bed then stripped me. John opened the bags and, on my wrists, and ankles were bondage straps they fastened them to the corners of the bed. John had planned to get me drunk and I was going to get gangbang.

"Carol and David do you want to know the rest or can you guess what happened," Jane said. ... I looked at Carol "Will we hear the rest yes or no," I said. ... If I am not happy with it, I will leave the room," Carol said.

The five of them stripped and they pushed two pillows under me. John said "I am going to put a blind fold on and a ball gag in your mouth." One of them shouted out "no don't put the gag in." I felt two of them at my side and one knelt above my head. Then two mouths had had a nipple in their mouths sucking away. My head was raised a little and a dick went inside my mouth. "Suck it slut." he said.

At the same time someone's hand was feeling my pussy. Then a dick went inside me he was fucking me then he shot his load inside me. The dick inside my mouth shot a load in my mouth. They all changed positions and each did the same to me. I was full of their cum. John joined in on the gangbang when they were all spent, they released me. I was so drunk and fucked for hours I fell asleep where I lay.

The following week the same thing happened then it became once a week. Then twice a week sometimes three times a week he turned me into a slut.

Carol stood up and left the room.

David "if I had the strength of a man, I would have reaped revenge on all them," Jane said. Johnson did not give a shit for me. ... "He got me drunk and I was gangbang." ... "A month later he threw me out. I travelled around and I went to the game."

"Jane, I searched for you for years. I wanted you back," I said. I wish you could have found me and taken me back. I did love you," Jane said.

"David, I needed fucking by more than one man you noticed that when you found me." ... "I have paid a high price for the loss of the man I loved." ... "Now I am dying because of my stupid sexual activities for what I have done." ... "David, I have come back here and have one request from you."

What is that," I said. Will you please cremate me or buried me? I did love you," Jane said? ... "yes," I said.

Carol came back into the room. Jane gave me the details and access to her bank account. "What was left over belongs to you. It's a small price for losing you and leaving you the way I did." Carol did not say a word. Jane looked at Carol. ... "Do not stray away from him, he was the best thing that happens to me and I did love him." ... "He is one in a million who look after him." Carol nodded, looked at me and smiled.

Jane passed away. I had her cremated her with her wish's money left in her bank account. I split it between the kids. Carol and I to this day never spoke about Jane ever again. But I did feel sorry for Jane like anyone would.

I had a new goal: it was more revenge on John Johnson. I was walking down a back street looking into second-hand shops. I went inside and I saw an old baseball bat. It was an old one. What caught my eye on the bat vengeance? I bought the bat. I had the tool to reap, retribution on John Johnson. I was outside John Johnson house with the baseball bat. I had every intention of beating him up for good. Because of what I knew he had done to Jane.

He passed Jane around to his friends on different nights. Jane was gangbanged. Two or three times a week, he turned her into a slut and she became a prostitute. Jane did not deserve that in any way. I beat the living daylights out of him and the way I left him he would be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

I remembered those words ... He got me drunk.


12