He Grapped her Artificial Balls

Story Info
A blackmailing boss's daughter got some of her own medicine.
4.5k words
4.53
9.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is non-consent, blackmail, lesbian strap-on, voyeurism, forced oral, and swallowing semen and piss. If you don't like that, or don't like degraded women, skip this story please.

Nightshift

There was a red light starting to blink. Peter Peterson looked at the clock hanging right above the door. "Damn, couldn't that happen an hour later?" he asked into the silence.

Pressing a button, he brought the camera feed to the big main screen of his surveillance room. It took him a while to understand the pictures he saw. Without his eyes leaving the scene, his fingers reached for the button to activate the sound for that feed.

"What if someone comes, Belinda?" Robertha from Accounting asked breathlessly.

"The only one coming that late is you babe, when my strap-on does its magic!" Belinda, as in the daughter of the boss, Belinda Jennings, panted excitedly.

Good thing this is super old software and hardware. I just copy the footage later and overwrite the tape with noise.

He continued to watch the two women. Belinda had thrown Robertha with the back on the table and ripped her tights and panties from the beauty. She spread the pussy lips with both her hands, and let her tongue dance over the clitoris of the black-haired young accountant. The footage wasn't well enough for him to see if she had shaved her twat or not, but he would make sure to check it out the coming days.

The prissy redhead Belinda wore always wide pants, and Peter found out just why as she pulled them down and a strap-on almost the size of his own boner sprang out its confinement and was shoved relentlessly into the needy pussy.

Robertha arched her back and gasped a loud "Yes, yes, fuck my miserable pussy, mistress!"

"Take my hard cock, cunt!"

"Yes, oh god, harder, harder..."

Robertha's whimpering got more and more urgent and Peter stroked his hard cock faster and faster. Just as Robertha and Peter were about to come, Belinda pulled out.

Belinda stood there, panting. Her hand grabbed her strap-on at the balls and Peter could hear a powerful humming. Robertha's hands moved to rub her clitoris to get the needed release.

"Don't you dare touch your cunt, you miserable slave. Or do you crave your proper punishment so badly?" Belindas hard voice came through the speakers, and Peter's boner throbbed.

"Wow, what a bitch!" he exclaimed.

Belinda took a step forward and her knees became weak. The strong humming surely had a strong effect on the redhead. When she reached Robertha, she pulled her up, using her tie and pressed her lips on the woman's mouth. Peter could only imagine how their tongues moved. The redhead had her hands on the ass and pressed the crotch against her hard, vibrating cock. They started to move their hips, rubbing themselves and their moaning became louder and louder.

Suddenly, Belinda turned the black-haired beauty around and bent her over the table. He saw that some shiny liquid was rubbed over the artificial boner and then, she placed it at the ass of Robertha.

"In the ass? That's getting better and better." he thought and licked his lips in anticipation.

The moment the tip touched the sphincter, Robertha's back arched and she cried out "Not in the ass mistress, please! Not in the ass!", but the artificial man piece was rammed in one swift motion deep inside the woman's back entrance. Belinda started to hammer into the ass before her. Robertha on the receiving side wiggled her butt frantically to lessen the pain of the penetrating toy. It wasn't long before both women had a hard, and loud, orgasm. Peter came with them. His thick white spurts hit the big surveillance screen.

For a moment he enjoyed the deep satisfaction he felt. But then, he took a look at the clock and got hectic. He had barely 25 minutes to clean up the mess and to replace the tape. No time for copying and overwriting. But then, they replaced defective tapes all the time, so he would get away with that.

His replacement, Norman, was late, so he even had some time to get the silly grin out of his face before Steven came in with a mumbled "Sorry".

He went to the parking lot and got into his old van. He turned his keys, and the car shook as the V8 came to life. He had just fastened his seatbelt and leaned back. "Did that really happen? God, I have to make sure I've them really on tape!"

He put his automatic to drive and the powerful motor pushed him slowly forward to the street.

"Barney's Pawn shop!" he said out loud. Old Barney would have the old players needed to make a more modern digital copy.

-----

Peter was deep in thought as he walked toward the office building. His attempts to get anything out of the old tape hadn't worked out. The old tape had lost so much from the original feed, that one wasn't even able recognize the voices, let alone see more than a few moving pixels. He had been quite disappointed about that. But then he was sure, that the women frequented that room quite often and he was positive to have other chances.

As he entered the building, the old Janitor Herman Rooster passed by.

"Hey, Herman, you've a minute?" Peter asked.

"Sure boy, what is it?"

"The camera in the printer's closet on the second floor, did you repair it?"

"Yes, boy. And not for the first time. I swear, if I ever catch the bastard who breaks it, I'll rip him a new one!"

"So, it happens regularly?"

"It never stays in working condition long. That's why I waited so long to repair it again," Herman grumbled.

"You know, why not place a cam in the corridor in front the room instead? It only has one entrance, so if something happens in there, the culprit is on tape nonetheless."

"You might be onto something there, boy. Next time I'll try that! No, you'll have to excuse me, have to do some work."

"Sure thing, Herman. Take care!"

When he relieved Jeff Saunders that day, he checked the tapes to see if Jeff might be aware of the room's secret purpose. He wondered for a moment why nothing had happened in the past days, but then he found out that Belinda had been on some business trip with her dad and wouldn't be back for another 2 or 3 days.

Deep in the night, Peter pulled the fuse for the surveillance equipment of the level the room was on, and replaced it with an old defective one. Then he followed protocol: In case of a failure, he was required to go down and take a personal look. He made a show of it, as he walked the way to the elevators, went the 3 stories down and vanished into the no longer covered area.

His hand brushed over the table; Robertha had been pressing her breasts against. He imagined her, laying on the back, the legs spread wide and her glistening slit ready for his cock. His hand moved down and he grabbed his boner through his pants. He licked his lips.

"Where to place my cams?" he asked himself. Turning around, he searched for places where they wouldn't be found, but still delivered nice pictures of the action on that table. One after another, he hid them. A quick check showed that all 10 of them were working and had a decent picture. This time he was prepared; they were all equipped for dim light conditions. "This time, I'll have them!"

As he left the room again, the old "camera secured room" sticker at the door caught his eye. He replaced it with a new one he found in the janitor's closet. "Have to make sure, Belinda breaks the cam before using the room again."

Back at his console, he opened the app on his mobile and checked the quality of the feed. "The quality of those cams is astounding," he thought. He leaned back and envisioned the material he'd soon have in his hands. Just thinking about Robertha's erect nipples in HD made him hard.

"Anything special tonight?" old Norman asked when he entered.

"Nah, nothing special. That's, the equipment in the second floor is out again," he replied truthfully.

"Have you tried changing the fuse? Last time it was blown."

"I thought about checking, but then I saw that we have no replacement left."

"Damn, then I've to go down there every hour?" and one could hear how little he cared for that extra exercise.

Unexpected

Just as he had anticipated, when he came to his shift later that week, the surveillance camera had been damaged again. And, oh wonder, when he checked the recordings in the cloud, he could see Belinda taking care of it all by herself. And yet another day later, he watched the first high resolution recordings of Belinda.

"Come in here!" Belinda ordered with bossy voice.

"The cam is really out?" came a meek voice Peter didn't recognize. He leaned closer to his monitor and hit pause when a blonde with delicate face came into the picture, looking up to the broken camera to inspect the damage herself.

He looked at the still image and tried to remember where he had seen that elf-like face before. "Cindy! That's Cindy! The personal assistant of the Boss himself." Cindy was a sexy 19-year-old, Mister Jennings had obviously just chosen for her looks.

Belinda was excited. Peter could see her breasts rising and falling quite fast.

"Now let me show you, what you're missing out on, if you just let yourself get fucked by that old man, Cindy baby," she said in a raunchy voice, and stepped closer and her arms closed around the back of the young prey like a predator's mouth.

Peter swallowed hard. The way that bossy lesbian handled her prey was something else. Cindy leaned against the big, soft chest of the larger woman. Then Belinda's hand grabbed the long blonde hair and pulled the head back until the smaller woman looked straight upwards. Peter saw her swallow hard and he did the same. Belinda's head came forward and she opened her mouth for a kiss. The reluctant secretary looked surprised as the redhead just pushed her tongue past her lips and the jaw used the weakened defense to force the mouth open for a long and passionate kiss.

"What was that?" Peter wondered as Cindy started to fight, but Belinda held her with her muscular arms in place. Then he saw it on cam 6, the bigger woman not just kissed the soft lips, but also closed the nose with her cheek, and the oxygen deprivation made the young woman dizzy and helpless. Peter was panting, as if he was the one suffocating. He had his hard cock in his hand, pumping it frantically as he watched the pale redhead bent the petite blond over the table and pulled the tight black leather skirt up, revealing a tiny, just as black thong. The pale hand was a stark contrast to the black fabric as she started to roughly massage the crotch.

Cindy moaned loudly, but started to wiggle her ass and said weakly "No, please don't. Belinda, not!"

"Too late my little bird. I'm the cat, and now I'll eat you," she purred.

Belinda's left hand at the younger's neck pressed her down while her right pushed her pants down, getting the rock-hard strap-on out of its confinement. Peter heard the humming again and Cindy doubled her attempts to break free. The older bent over and both her hands slid beneath the buttoned blouse to grab the breasts. Cindy gasped and her back arched and cam 10 caught the fingers kneading the erect dark nipples in high resolution. Then he saw the eyes of Cindy widen and the mouth opening for a scream as the vibrating lesbian's strap-on invaded her tight pussy.

"Scream little bitch, scream," panted Belinda, her face a grimace of unadulterated lust. Her hips used wide movements and brought the full length of the strap-on to bear. Almost fully out, then with force back in until the crotch met the ass with a loud clapping sound. Belinda's moaning was lustful and demanding. A stark contrast to the whimpering body beneath her. Her hands went around the blonde's throat and he could see her muscles harden as she pressed it shut. Peter watched in awe as the younger woman started to tremble and had a squirting orgasm, trenching Belinda's pants. The strap-on was pressed to the hilt into the tight squirming hole of Cindy as Belinda herself had an orgasm too.

Belinda was panting on top of Cindy and slowly straightened her back. The young blond was lying weakly on the table, the face full of tears. "Your Daddy will hear of that," she spat, looking up to Belinda.

"Is that a fact," she replied and pulled the toy out the pussy with a loud plop, and Cindy moaned again. She looked down at her victim and slowly started to spread lubricant over the full length of the strap-on. "Then let's make this one-time count, shall we?" and shoved the hard device relentlessly into the blonde's virgin ass.

Peter shot his load. Never ever had he pressed the white strings with such a force out of his hardon. Panting, spent, he watched the scene unfold even further as the redhead fucked the ass till the other came hard again. Then she forced Cindy's head between her legs and made her lick her juices till she too squirted into the petite woman's face.

Cindy lay on the floor, too weak to move. He could see the ass of her with one of his cams. He zoomed in to see that both, her pussy and her asshole, were half open and quivering. He fantasized shoving his dick in and was instantly painfully hard again.

"You father will hear of this," he could hear the weak voice defiantly.

Belinda stood over her and looked down. She had a smug face and looked fully confident down, "You do that, I show him, and the police, the falsified documents in your application and the missing funds that had found their way to your bank account."

"I... I didn't do that!" the blonde whimpered.

"Yes, we both know that, but the evidence is quite damning," she said and laughed. "You will be my toy as long as you work in this company and I come for you, if you leave without my permission. Is that clear, slave!"

"Yes... Yes, crystal."

Belida kneeled down and hit her with the back of her hand in the face. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, mistress?"

"That's a good slave, now open your mouth."

"What for?" she asked sobbing.

Belinda pressed her crotch onto the blonde's mouth and started to pee. "Drink up, bitch!"

Peter was panting. "What a bitch! God, how I would like to degrade her just like little Cindy!"

Belinda was a very active woman. But he never saw her with a man in that little secret place. It was always the youngest and prettiest pussies of the company. And Peter gathered recording after recording.

Things are about to change

The weeks had gone by, and he had had his finals. Now, he was no longer working the night shift in surveillance, but took the job offer as an assistant accountant in the same company. Belinda was now his superior and most of her flings were with his colleagues or seniors. The batteries of the cameras had long since died, and he actually was content with his stroke material he already owned. Until, yes until, Belinda started to mob him for correcting her in a meeting once. She had made a mistake in the calculations and he had pointed it out. Not in a mean or degrading way, but meant as help to prevent her from using those faulty numbers with upper management. But Mrs. Belinda Jennings was just not able to accept being corrected by a mere junior and a male at that.

-----

"You've lost your touch, Belinda!" Cathy teased her boss.

"What makes you say that?"

"That Peterson character is still working in our department. Not too long ago you wouldn't allow a man stay in your vicinity!"

Belinda looked at her thoughtfully.

"You're right, he is quite resilient. I already banished him into the solitary confinement cubicle, gave him the worst assignments, and abused him in every way I could..."

"But he's still here..." Cathy said with a chuckle. "As I said, you're losing your touch."

"I'll get to him, eventually."

"Big words. What about a deadline? What about a bet?"

"A bet?"

"Yes, if he's still here by Friday afternoon, I'll get to fuck your butt with that strap-on of yours."

"That's too easy," she boasted confidently. "So, what is in it for me?"

"If you win, we'll do a threesome with Neila. You in my butt and she in my pussy."

"That's not a punishment, you'd enjoy that!"

"Ok, what do you suggest?"

"Ha! I know. I'll get to take you for a walk in the club. You'll be naked, only a dog collar and a line."

"Ok," she agreed reluctantly.

"And, I get to fuck your sorry ass on the stage there."

"Not on the stage!"

Belinda looked adamantly at her.

"Ok, on a table in the room, but not the stage. And no strangers are allowed to touch me!"

"Deal."

Belinda looked thoughtfully as the others left her office. She wasn't so sure of herself. "That's a tough one" she thought and had this nagging feeling, that she might actually lose this time. "I can't lose my virginity to a silly bet! No way I allow Cathy to win!"

She stood up and walked to the window. Outside was the first warm day of the year. A look at the clock on her table confirmed that it was almost lunch hour. "I'll make him leave right away. When the others leave for lunch, I visit his cubicle and show him what's what and who's who!"

-----

Peter was tired. He had worked all morning to get through all the shitty cases Belinda Bitch had thrown at him. He was more than ready to go on his break to catch some of the first warm sun rays of the year. Then, Belinda entered his cubicle and looked frostily at him.

"Peter! Sit down, I've to talk to you!"

Baffled, he fell back into his chair again and looked up.

"You're getting on my nerves. Especially since you don't seem to get the countless hints that state more than clearly that I want you gone from my team!"

He had just looked at her wide eyed. He recognized the bulge of the strap-on in her pants and he just lost it. His hand moved on its own as it went straight for the place the plastic balls would be and squeezed them hard, just as he had seen her do it dozens of times. And then, it was there, the powerful humming of the strongest battery driven vibrator money could buy.

Her eyes bulged out and her hand covered her mouth to muffle the moan as she was driven to her knees from the shock of the brutal onslaught against her clitoris.

Peter looked at her and reached for his mobile, not to record her, but to download one of his cut recordings of her and one of the other pussies.

"You little bastard," she said weakly as she managed to disable the vibrations. "Don't think you'll get away with that insolence!"

"I'll get away with a lot more Belinda..." he said smugly and played the recording on his phone.

"Where did you get that, you little..." and went for his phone. He didn't struggle and let her a few seconds of triumph.

"You know, I have almost a hundred recordings of you fucking each and every hot pussy in this office. I saw how you blackmailed the ones who didn't play along voluntarily." He leaned back and smiled at her. "And you can't do a thing to get rid of them."

"How?" was the only thing she could press out.

"It doesn't matter, Belly babe. I have you at your artificial balls and if I squeeze, you'll jump. And now, my phone please?"

Wordlessly, she gave him his phone. She turned and was on her way out of his cubicle, when Peter stood up.

"You know, come here Belinda, and have a seat."

She looked over her shoulder and he pointed to his chair. With almost no hesitation, she turned again and took a seat. He stood to her right. Her eyes were downcast and to the left.

"Look at me, Belinda" he commanded, but she didn't move.

He opened his zipper and got his semi erect penis out. His left hand got into the short red hair at the back of her head and forced her face toward him. His right squeezed his shaft to get it hard enough and shoved it into her mouth.

12