He Grapped her Artificial Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide, "Wmpt mmf fmmme 'omms."

"No fear, babe, it's lunch time and nobody would dare to visit my cubicle after you made pretty clear that I am a pariah."

He stood now dead center in front of her, and both his hands had her head as he fucked her mouth relentlessly.

"You will do a proper job, cunt, and then you will swallow up to the last drop!" he hissed.

Right after his announcement, he came violently. He shot spurt after spurt into her mouth. He could see her struggle to gulp it down fast enough and fail. And still more came out. He left his cock inside her mouth until it started to become hard again from all her gagging. Still, he could hear the other office workers come back to their cubicles and it became too dangerous to continue.

He pulled out and grabbed a few handkerchiefs and cleaned himself, just as Belinda did the same.

Before she could leave for good, he pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"You will stay longer today, and we will have a bit more fun before the day ends, babe."

She was bright red but nodded silently.

Comforting

Right after she left, Robertha came and wanted to comfort him. Seemed all the others had taken Belindas crimson face as a face of anger, not embarrassment. She looked at his red face and mistook his panting for being ashamed after being reprimanded. She hugged him tightly.

"Sush, Peter. It's not so bad. Be happy you're not a woman..." she whispered into his ear.

"Why? How? I can't imagine how this bitch could be any worse."

Robertha looked down. "I don't want to talk about it." she whispered.

"So she got you too?" he asked in feint empathy. "I'll show her!"

"No, don't, she's too powerful and she has something on all of us!" she whispered urgently.

"And I have something on her, time to turn things around... Will you help me, Robertha?" he breathed into her ear.

She had goosebumps all over and her nipples pressed through the thin fabric of her white blouse.

"You're so sexy!" he told her as his index finger and thumb playfully squeezed her nipple.

"Not! What if someone comes?"

"In this cubicle? After Belinda had made crystal clear that I'm a pariah? You really think anyone beside you would be brave enough?"

"Still, she whispered in his ear, but pressed herself against him."

Her hand found his raging boner in his pants and squeezed it. "So hard!" she said breathlessly.

He looked at her blushing face and his lips went slowly after her's and brushed a shy kiss onto them. Her breath came fast through her nose. Her glassy eyes looked into his, then she pressed her lips hungrily on his. Peter's crotch started dryhumping her on its own and he could feel her tremble. They staggered through his cubicle, the last one in the room and surrounded by empty ones. Belinda had chosen it as a metaphor for his standing in her department and to isolate him in more than one way. But now, Peter used it to his advantage and his strong hands grabbed her ass firmly, pressing her against his raging boner.

"What are you doing, Peter?" she asked, barely able to speak.

"What do you think? We both need it, don't we?" he asked back.

Her skirt was up at her hip, his fingers pulled her panties to the side, and his mouth move forward to eat her pussy. She tried to suppress a moan. She threw her head left and right while his fingers moved in and out with a slurping sound. Her back arched and when he got up his knees and freed his rock-hard cock from his pants, she welcomed him with spread legs. The gasp she made when he shoved his cock violently to the hilt into her pussy, was like music in his ears. He leaned forward and pressed his body against hers, felt her hard nipples through the clothes against his chest. She made sexy little barely suppressed noises in the rhythm his cock fucked her dripping pussy.

He felt her stiffen, then she spasmed violently as an orgasm rolled over her and she pressed the air hard out her nose as she muffled her own scream of lust.

"You didn't come?" she panted.

"Not yet. Let's see if your other hole does a better job, shall we?" he asked wantonly and placed his cock at her ass.

He suppressed her objection with a hard, demanding kiss and slowly pressed his cock in, only lubricated by the overflowing pussy juices. Slowly, he made it fully inside and started to move. Her whimpers and moans became one as she climaxed a second time. Her ass milked his cock successfully and they laid still together until his cock slowly went limp and was pressed out of her.

"Thanks'," he said to her. "I needed that feeling. Thanks for allowing me to take you."

She looked at him. Originally, she had been angry with him, enraged that he had fucked her ass against her will, but his sweet "Thanks" made her feel all warm inside.

"You're welcome. Whenever you want, you know, fuck, just say a word," she breathed into his ear.

She stumbled out his cubicle, a bit unsure in her high heels and he looked at her firm butt as she left.

"So much better than jerking off at home! Why didn't I do that sooner?" he wondered. He looked at his watch. He didn't expect Belinda for another 4 hours. He sat down and looked at his work with a sigh. "Not much longer. If I play that right, all the pussies here will enjoy my cock eventually." He rubbed his chin. "Don't think small Peter, I'll force her to marry me and take over the boss's office myself!" he thought with a mean chuckle.

The end? The beginning? Your votes and comments will decide.

12