He is Your Master Now Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassilda began to snore. It was a strange ethereal sound that made him instinctively want to protect her. An evolutionary survival trait of her kind perhaps, he surmised.

Wait. Her kind? When exactly did he decide she wasn't merely human; that she might actually be non-human?

He turned to look at her. Beautiful women often looked particularly more attractive when sleeping. The effect on Cassilda was more pronounced. He was in thrall to her, possibly forever. She told him that would be the case, but he never really believed it until that moment.

Perhaps it was because she was sleeping, and maybe her hold on him was weakest when she slept, but for the first time since meeting her, he wasn't sure being so enraptured by her was a good thing, regardless of the fact that she gifted him the kind of fantasy life any man would kill for.

He forced himself to harden his heart with as much hate for her as he could summon. It would be so easy to get a knife from the kitchen and plunge it into her. If he tried to strangle her, she might be able to fight him off. In fact he was certain she could fight him off--- easily. But a knife would do its damage quickly. The instant shock and pain would afford him enough time swivel the knife within her, ensuring she wouldn't survive. As he imagined her eyes opening in shock, pain and betrayal in his imagination, the sleeping Cassilda before him opened her eyes for real.

In spite of her apparent deep sleep a mere second before, there was none of the usual clearing of cobwebs and focusing of glassy eyes associated with awakening. When her lids opened, her eyes were already adjusted to the ambient light and focused on the very spot where his own eyes met hers.

She couldn't possibly know he had entertained the thought of killing her. Did she? And in any event, he wasn't seriously considering her murder

Her words haunted and filled him with terror.

"I'll be honest with you Sweet. I don't know exactly what you imagined, but I absolutely know its nature.

"It's not enough that you weren't serious or that you'll never be able to go through with it. You mustn't allow yourself to even think it; imagine it."

Ambrose wanted to play dumb but thought against it.

"I don't--- know what to say---"

"Don't say anything. Go to the diner up the road and get me some breakfast. You'll be using your allowance of course."

She ordered breakfast for three--- for herself.

For his part, Ambrose felt numb, ashamed and more than a little relieved that there would be no retribution of a nature he could scarcely guess at.

For the first time, he was ashamed of having abandoned his friends and family as well as ashamed for fantasizing about having the will to kill Cassilda. As far as he knew, she might not even have a hold on him.

But surely, she wasn't human. Maybe--- things of a supernatural nature were real and perhaps she was one of them--- faerie folk, or those maenads that followed Dionysus and ripped people to shreds in an orgiastic frenzy.

Cassilda was stepping out of the shower when he got back. Her breasts were back to their normal, ample size. They appeared as firm as they always had been, with no stretch marks to indicate that they were twice their size about an hour before. Gone too were the veins and her nipples were back to their cute, pink, normal selves.

"Did you put the food in the kitchen?" She asked coldly.

"Um--- yeah."

"Can I see your keys?"

She removed her own keys and handed the key ring back to him.

She walked to the kitchen totally naked and without looking at Ambrose: "No pussy for two weeks. Get the fuck out."

"But--- but--- wait a minute. If it--- I'm sorry about bef---"

"I've been paying for your entire life and you're fantasizing about taking mine. And on top of that, I've been giving you the equivalent of a seventy-eight-thousand-dollar salary to do with as you please. Say one more word and you won't be nuzzling at my intoxicating cunt for three weeks."

Ambrose could only stare at her pleadingly. He turned to leave when he saw nothing but absolute resolution in her calm eyes.

"My Sweet." She said icily.

Ambrose turned to face her.

"Realize that when I say no pussy for two weeks, I don't just mean my own pussy. I'll know if you sleep with anyone else, and none of the women I've introduced you to will touch you without my permission. Also, " she said seriously, "When you come back--- correction. When I allow you back, we're going to make some changes to our relationship."

He didn't like the sound of that, but his utmost concern was how he was going to survive the next two weeks without her glorious body and talents.

Later that night, he tried to masturbate to internet porn when he heard a horrible, unfamiliar sound. It was the sound of dozens of women screaming in anger and it was coming from his phone. It was Cassilda.

When the fuck did she manage to change her ring tone?

He pressed the answer button.

"No erections until I see you again."

That was all she said and hung up.

Ambrose was so filled with fear and trepidation that it triggered his natural flight response and filled him with an urgent need to run to the bathroom to keep from pissing and shitting himself. Cassilda had literally scared the shit out of him.

***** To Be Continued *****