All Comments on 'He Knew What I Was Pt. 02'

by Skye_sub

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Loved it...more please. Five

Thoroughly enjoyed the breathless heady passion you infuse into your encounters. Particularly enjoy how you capture the heartpounding tension infused in the female orgasm as a lovers mouth locks upon the lips of the woman, sharing her release. I can see we may have a new master coming up through the ranks here at Literotica. Keep up your craft and don't listen to the naysayers. Saluting you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Excellent continuation to the first chapter. Your little teasing game with Jack was really well written, detailed, sexy and intense, and the girl-on-girl bathroom scene was so hot. I can't wait to read the next chapter, where Jacks eats your swollen wet pussy while you have to hold a glass of water still, without spilling a drop. I wonder what will the punishment be... I especially liked this part: "Her lips were soft and pliant beneath mine as I kissed her with urgency. I was so wound up I felt like I would explode. My panties were already wet from my earlier fantasy and I felt that familiar gush as my pussy leaked out more. Putting both my hands on her ass cheeks I squeezed her firm little ass and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I was at least 5 inches taller than her and strong due to working such a physical job. I had no difficulty carrying her like this into a stall while we were furiously kissing and biting each other's lips as though starved. I pushed her roughly up against the wall grinding myself against her while I let her legs drop so I could put my hands to better use. I lifted her shirt and bra up to reveal her smallish but well-shaped tits and I savoured sucking her nipples. She cried out in pleasure as I used my teeth on her rock hard nipples. Just when I knew I had her sufficiently warmed up, I slid my hand under her skirt and pressed firmly on her clit while kissing her neck. Using two fingers I rubbed her clit in a circular pattern while listening for her breath to quicken and her moans heighten. Picking up speed I continued rubbing her while kissing her neck and lips with fury. I was sure she was ready to come so I kissed her firmly on the mouth to quiet her as her pussy gushed all over my fingers and she tensed as her orgasm shook her. 

She melted into my arms and I let her drop, intending to push her head to my throbbing pussy. Suddenly before I could even undo my pants I realized I hadn't heard the door open to bathroom. That arrogant bastard had snubbed my invitation. Suddenly, I couldn't care less about Jenn. She was still sitting on the floor panting from the intensity of our encounter as I started to leave."

So hot. It made me so hard. You are a very talented erotica writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkye_sub@Skye_sub
I've always enjoyed writing stories, reading others' work and interacting with other writers. Most of my stories are autobiographical with some of my fantasies thrown in. I used to be a truck driver but now work in the Parks Department freezing my ass off outside all winter. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES