All Comments on 'He Lies in Wait'

by PhilippaMaQuente

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 3 years ago

I love your writing:) another fantastic story. Although not my kink - it was still hot!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Firehorse! This was a step into new territory for me too. <3 Hope it worked as a Halloween tale!

PKBolanPKBolanover 3 years ago
Dark, Relentless, and Very Erotic

I love the details of the demon sex and the chemistry between the demon and human woman. Great show!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 3 years ago
I disliked almost everything about it but enjoyed it

anyway. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is perfect as is. I love these type of stories and have immensely enjoyed this piece. It would be nice if you would write an ending when they are together forever as mentioned in the story. I wasn't able to find an explanation in the story about how they could end up together forever. I would like it if you could write it. But that is just a wish and is not necessary as this story is amazing already. Thank you for you hard work!!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years agoAuthor

I seem to have that talent. Thanks all!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon! I actually do have plans to expand this piece, including revealing how they met, the purpose Murtocke was born to, and their lives past this part. Thanks so much for the comments!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 3 years ago
Great writing

Great writing and no holding back when it came to Elenore's ravishing. I loved the contrast in the mundane opening of the story to the wild intense over the top depictions of sex with the demonic entity.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much! This story will be expanded now that the contest is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I usually enjoy these stories. And even I found this one way over the top. I like when it centers around ceremonies with human qualities thrown in and mixed in together. Not animalistic throw everything in but the kitchen sink cause you don't know what else to write.

It was disgusting.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Mm, this one was written in keeping with particular themes and ties into an overarching canon of mine, but it's fine if not everyone enjoys it. Not everyone will. I certainly don't ask for everyone to like every single thing I write.

This was labeled erotic horror for a reason.

RenewerRenewerover 1 year ago

As with all your writings, it was beautifully and so descriptively written that it easily feeds the imagination the pieces needed to paint the picture. So wonderfully and darkly erotic, it hit hard into much CNC, while taking it beyond to places only demonic fantasy could perversely penetrate. Very creative uses of how the body could be used and ravaged, an perfect unholy sex doll in all complete ways. Would love to read more of the before and after, the ending was perfect as well, even showing a type of aftercare for his submissive.

I always find it amusing that those with the worst and most insulting reviews are also the biggest cowards, hiding behind their Anon guard. Petty people who can't critique and must only ridicule are the voices lost in the wind, worth nothing more than their pitiful words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilippaMaQuente@PhilippaMaQuente
I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous pal...